Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quick Checks: Pregnancy By Gang {Threads Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelightfulRevenge

π•―π–Žπ–˜π–“π–Šπ–ž π•»π–—π–Žπ–“π–ˆπ–Šπ–˜π–˜
I just a quick plots that I am looking forward. PM me if you're interested and we can continued from there. Thanks. I would also accept questions. [as usual]

Craving:
Open
Title: Little Did They Had
Setting: Modern

Boyfriend and girlfriend are together. The girlfriend's boyfriend is in a gang and of course does the wrong thing like: taking drugs, smoking, and taking part in gun violence. The boyfriend's girlfriend is pregnant and was soon to be due. They had no money, but luckily had a house and way behind overdue bills. Sooner or later they were going to be kicked out. The boyfriend tries his best to provide money for his new family and goes to local stores and steals some foodsince it was hard to put food on the table, while the girlfriend is home and laying in bed. (If you want, we can discus more about this)
B} He can be a gang leader and could do this before she's pregnant

Open
Title: Life Is Not a Joke
Pairing:BoyfriendxGirlfriend

Similar to plot 1, but much different. So, instead, the boyfriend is abusive and abuses his pregnant girlfriend. They do have some arguments, but he does abuse her.

Taken for the Leader as a Birthday Present
One day my character was walking from last sessions at school and walking pass the most dangerous streets of the neighborhood in order to go home quicker. After recently hearing guns and men yelling as if a fight was happening, a shriek of a car pulls up to her and knocks her out suddenly, before pulling her into the car. The car ends up at a house, at the other side of the girls home, and takes the unconscious girl inside, exposing herself to the leader of the gang who birthday was tomorrow. The guys claim her a sexy present for the leader and personal sex slave for him. When the girls wakes up she is stripped to full nude and is in a dark room, the leader's room. Much later in rp, they soon fall in love with each others.

Please note: I really don't want this as a BDSM rp. Thank you

Owned by a Police Officer?
Your character is in jail for committing a crime, and also because he's in the gang and taking drugs. My character has been upset for the pass few days about her boyfriend's behavior and how he ended up like that. Until one day she decides to make a stop at the Criminal Justice Place to visit her boyfriend there, but when takes a step towards the front desk something then stops when she realized there a cute Police officer, and yet her brother who worked there, talking to the person. Much further in rp, the guy starts talking with my character - flirting with her and my boyfriends starts to realize it and he then is jealous by your character. Your character invites me to your house and much other things happens.

His Prize Possession

OTHER: Coming from a far away journey, a beautiful princess from the South has married a Lord from the Iran, named Xerves. Since the death of his wife has been taken by the gods, he once more marries a beautiful women and claim her as his. The princess of course was paralyzed by his looks, yet was afraid. Days pass to weeks after recent event of their honeymoon, the princess founds out she pregnant with his child. [We can discus more about this.] [Craving]

REOPENED
Boyfriend x Girlfriend
Little Did They Had: Two.
Things has gotten even "better". With the birth coming to a celebration, everyone is now welcoming the newborn baby to the new world. However, the danger around soon increase. With an extra mouth to feed and more things to think about, its more a struggle for both parents. Later on in rp, the girlfriend is suddenly capture by a rival gang and take her as a personal slave. [we can discus more about this] [CRAVING]

[Not titled yet]
Based on this story, it has come once more. It starts out as a happy family: Queen and King, sons and daughters - laugh and smiles. The Queen has done everything in her power to make her family happy and enjoy every moment. Especially for her King. She helps out with her husbands with the duties at work and other stuff, dealing with the people and the problems they would have to face. On other hand, with not having to deal with people and their problems, the Queen would spend most of her time with her children - she had to anyway - just recently she'd gave birth to healthy baby boy and he was only a month. However, once day when the skies was dark and cloudy, causing things to look like thunderstorms was going to flash, a man appeared in front of their thrones as he was sent to crouch down on his knees. The guards explained what happened in their homeland - Iran, and said the man was planning to attack the palace, however thankfully, it was managed to be stopped. After watching the final sentence, to cut off the man's head it was final; but it wasn't final when the guards came rushing back in their room and shout he disappeared. Then, more night later, demons invaded the nation of Iran, along with the man..

How's that? PM me. =3

PLEASE NOTE I DON'T RP OVER IM OR YIM

RE: Quick Checks: Pregnancy By Gang

Bumps

Plot added and craving.

Bump.

Anyone?

Early bump

Bump.

Bump.

bump...bump...

Bump. Still craving.

Bumpie..

Bump. Anyone?

Plot added.

Early bump.

Bump.

RE: Quick Checks: Pregnancy By Gang [On Hold]

Accepting one more volunteer. ^.^ Bump

RE: Quick Checks: Pregnancy By Gang [On Hold]

Bump.

RE: Quick Checks: Pregnancy By Gang {Threads Only}

Bumpie.

Plot added: War turn into Love.

Bumping before going on hold.

RE: Quick Checks: Pregnancy By Gang {Threads Only} ON HOLD

Bump.

RE: Quick Checks: Pregnancy By Gang {Threads Only} ON HOLD

Bump.

Still craving for 'His Prize Possession'. PM if interested.

Bumped.

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom