Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving Supernatural and Fantasy RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctwilde

Meteorite
Hi there. New to the forum, so please go easy on me. I have a few plots that I really am craving to do right now and most of them come with a supernatural point.

As for literacy, I give as much as my partner gives to me. I usually like to do two to four paragraphs per post, but I can go up to novel length if need-be. I’m pretty flexible either way. Please use proper spelling. It’s cool if you make a mistake now and then. No one’s perfect. I usually play the submissive role, so just warning you as you get into it. As a player, I enjoy both MxF and FxF.

Yes, my plots are story-oriented. No worries, I’m sure we’ll fit in tons of smut in good time. I'm not against smut at all. But I'd like a story to start it off before it gets to that good stuff!

My Kinks:
Female/Female or Yuri
Story-driven rps
Cum shots or cum play
Bondage
Exhibition
Fellatio
Incest (only on spare occasions)

Anything that does not involve water sport, vore, gore or cannibalism is just fine with me.

My Pairings:
Stepsister/Stepsister
Master/Slave
Angel/Demon
Cyborg/Human
Knight/Thief
Demon/Demon
Incubus/Succubus
Succubus/Succubus
Evil Overlord/Evil Empress
Murderer/Civilian
Gang Leader/Runaway Girl
Prisoner/Guard
Alien/Rival Colony Alien
Kitsune/Human Girl
Dragon/Rider
Dragon/Princess
Vampire/Vampire (I'm really craving this.)

Anyways, onto the plots:

1. Human GirlXStrange Supernatural- A runaway girl(MC) takes a short cut through the woods and gets lost on her way to be free from an abusive foster parent. After awhile, she comes across a strange manor at the end of the woods alongside a river. With nowhere else to go, she enters the manor and meets the master(YC) of the house, a man who seems to know all about her. There are other inhabitants of the house, each strange and wicked in intentions themselves.

This plot is loosely based of Demento/Haunting Ground, a horror game about a girl waking up in a castle with no memory of how she got there. Anyways, the supernatural creatures in this can be anything from vampires, demons, alchemists, or even Incubi. So, feel free to make a suggestion.

2. VampireXHuman- A girl (MC) is on vacation in New Orleans and while out sightseeing for strange oddities, a bar is recommended to her. It only opens at night and mocks the whole vampire lifestyle. Intrigued, she sets out to the bar and is pretty disgusted by it since she finds that she really has no interest in vampire culture, but she thought she would give it a try. Before she could leave, a bartender(YC) had already set his sights on her…

This could go multiple ways. The bartender vampire could capture her and force her to become the new thrall of the club. Or he could leave his mark on her and keep forcing her to adhere to his call. He could even have a lesbian sister, who doesn’t feel like sharing her with her brother.

3. SuccubusXHuman- The Succubi population is dwindling until the Incubus King has found a suited girl to join their ranks. A human girl. The King sends out his best succubus to seek this human out and bring him into his depths. The succubus accepts and seeks out the human girl to seduce her away into the night. Only problem, the human girl is deathly afraid of sex and hides her body in shame underneath bulky clothes. She lives alone and practically avoids all contact with males whatsoever. How will the succubus ever show her the light of lust?

4. VampireXVampire- Two clans exist apart from each other. One is a thriving clan, the other is in shambles, barely able to feed from animals. In a last ditch effort, the clan sends the leader's youngling to go spy on the thriving clan's cruel, sadistic leader. The leader catches her and will do anythign to break and use her to her liking. I really want to do this one and I want it to be incredibly mature. Torture, violence, sexual mind control, anything!

5. StudentxCult Witch- When a tightly wound girl has a heavy meltdown at school (be it high school or college), her parents and friends hold an intervention for her and decide to send her to an therapeutic island famous for de-stressing individuals. However, once she gets to the island, she finds that the island is really some sort of temple where sacred prostitutes practice magick and witchcraft to cure their patients through sex. Only one problem, the girl hates to be touched and worse, she cannot escape the island. For the head witch of the island has decided that she wants the girl to become one of her new priestesses.

6. Bounty HunterxHacker- Basically, this a science-fiction idea I had been having. My idea was that after a hacker spends years in her ship attempting to hack files in the main galactic control system, she finally succeeds. She plans to turn over all of the information she hacked to an environment planetary terrorist group, constantly harming the galaxy for the sake of protecting rapidly destroyed planets. But before she decides to hand over the information, she decides to go to a vacation planet and celebrate her long-acquired victory. The galaxy uses this time to send out a devious bounty hunter after her and to use him to obtain the information she has by any mean necessary.

7. Knight of LightXKnight of Darkness- My idea was that in a fantasy world, a god of Light and a goddess choose champions on earth in order to fight for them to overcome their opposite. Each believes they deserve more than what the other god has and wants to tip the balance in their favor. They inhabit a chosen boy and girl at a young age and make them knights to do battle whilst the entire world supports either of them. An innocent young man is chosen as the Knight of Light, but the Knight of Darkness has been hidden away until she chooses to reveal herself on an attack at his village. The two battle, but the young man knocks of the Knight of Darkness's helmet to find that she is really his best friend from childhood.

So, send me a PM if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom