Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sisterly Love (Me & DDGirl27)

Lena whimpered when Jasmine stopped and she wondered what she had done wrong. She then grunted and felt her sister kiss her and she kissed her back. She then cried out as her sister suddenly picked her up and then pushed her fat black cock inside her. Lena cried out loudly in pain and whimpered as tears came down her eyes. They streamed down her cheeks and landed on the bedding under them as she felt the pain of being stretched.

However after a long while she became used to feeling her sister’s cock inside her. “Oh it really hurts. Please do not go any harder or faster Jasmine, I am begging you.” Lena croaked as she sat in her sister’s lap. “Oh this hurts in this position.” She whimpered. Lena adjusted herself and suddenly pulled Jasmine over her as Lena lay down on her back. She then wrapped her legs around her sister’s waist and side as the woman made love to her.

She couldn’t believe how hard her sister’s cock was throbbing inside of her as Lena leaned back against the pillows. She could hear the sound of her sister’s cock pushing in and out of her pussy, trying to get her used to it. “I still don’t know about this though, it hurts a bit.” Groaned Lena as she wiped tears from her eyes and hugged her sister. Jasmine would be able to push her body down on Lena not that Lena was on her back and Jasmine was above.

Jasmine presses herself close to her little sister, their breasts rubbing together as they fucked on the bed. She could believe it herself really, here she was fucking her baby sister's tight little black pussy, her little sister's virginity belonged to her own dick now. "Just relax Lena, I know it hurts but it will fade and it will really really good soon." She says as she keeps fucking her. Her huge black cock being squeezed by Lena's tight little hole as they made love on her bed. The sounds of Lena's own pussy juices being stirred up by her older sister's cock filled the air along with moans and cries of pain and pleasure as they two sister's committed incest. "How dose it feel Lena? To no longer be a virgin? Bet those bitches at school have never had a dick this big inside them."

She just whimpered and stared up at Jasmine as she felt her beasts pushing against the older woman’s breasts and she sighed. She still did not like the pain but it was mostly gone now since her sister was not being hard on her. She stared up at Jasmine though when her sister asked her how she felt and she blushed at her comments. “It hurts….I don’t know if their virgins or not.” She said and grunted as she shifted her hips a bit.

She shifted some more and squirmed trying to get used to the big black cock inside her pussy. Lena then slumped down against the bed and shut her eyes tightly and pulled her sister down on her. “Jasmine, it burns a bit don’t go so hard or fast.” Lena begged as she pulled her sister down on her and then moaned deeply and happily as her pussy clamped suddenly. Jasmine would feel that her cock had hit a sweet spot of her little sisters.

“I am not sure I would want to do this all the time, it feels a bit painful and I really hate pain.” She whispered and shifted again. She grasped the bedding under her and felt her older sister’s breasts still pushing down on her own. Lena moaned and moaned loudly as her clit was rubbed by her sister’s pubic bone, however Lena moved her hand down and started to play with her own clit. It just made Lena feel a lot more pleasure then.

"I'm trying to be gentle little sis, just breath and enjoy it." She says as her little sister moan now from both her cock and the teasing of her clit. She kisses her little sister's lips as they keep fucking on the bed, bodies pressed close together as they make love on the bed as lovers and sister's. She keeps trying to hit that sweet spot again and again as she gives her little sister her first taste of physical love with another person. It may have been morally and to be more worried about legally wrong it was right in their hearts. Right? Well it was inside of Jasmine's she loved her little sister and wanted to take care of her, if that extended to her physical needs as well so be it.

Lena groans and kisses her older sister back and tries to still get used to the feeling inside of her of her sisters cock. Jasmine sure had spread poor Lena’s pussy wide, the girl’s pussy clamped around her older sister’s cock. She felt her sister’s hand rubbing against her clit as her sister slammed into her trying to hit her sweet spot. Lena suddenly cried out as her older sister hit a sweet spot inside her once more then over and over again.

Lena could hear the bed creaking under them, she wondered what her mother would say when she found out the two of them had made love. She groaned some more as she leaned up against her sister, their breasts rubbing against each other. “Oh ah…ah…strange.” Lena whimpered as her sister’s cock slammed into her sweet spot once more then against her cervix. “Oh that hurt a bit.” She whispered into her sister’s mouth.

Lena wound never let her sister get in trouble just because they made love, she was not about to go to the police about this. “So ah…strange, so strange…” Lena whispered as she buried her head into her sister’s shoulder and let out a sigh. She felt her walls clamp and let go then tense up, she wondered what was going on with her body. She felt the pressure building up inside her belly though, sooner or later she would pop.

Jasmine keeps thrusting her huge black cock deep inside of her little sister's pussy, her head pounding against the entrance to her sister's womb until with a hard push it yielded and her head was now inside her sister's womb, their crouches slapping together hard with each thrust. She could tell her little sister was close to cumming, so was she to be honest. She didn't plan to pull out, she wanted her sister's first fuck to end with her pussy full of thick cum, her own cum in fact, right into her young beautiful womb. Their nipples rubbing against each other vigorously, both sets erect and fighting for space, her little sister had smaller breasts but her nips were very impressive for her size. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Jasmine screams out as her huge black cock starts to throb and pump her own thick baby batter into her younger sister's black pussy.

Lena cried out loudly suddenly when her sister opened her womb up and she whimpered staring wide eyed up at Jasmine. She could hardly believe what her sister had just done to her. She wondered what else her sister was up to though. She gritted her teeth tightly together though and suddenly cried out again as she came hard down on Jasmine’s massive cock. She threw her head back and trembled badly as her body tensed up as pleasure over took her.

Lena went wide eyed once more when her sister came deep inside her, she could feel the thick ropes of sperm shooting deep inside of her womb. She squirmed a bit panting softly as she pushed against Jasmine a worried look on her face. “What are you doing Jasmine….ah…..it feels funny. Jasmine….ah..” she whimpered worried about the cum inside her. Though it felt good it scared her ever so slightly for some reason.

She wondered how many times her sister was going to make love to her in such a way, it felt painful at first but she had gotten over it. Lena groaned and gently pushed herself free of Jasmine’s cock and sat on the side of her bed and let out a sigh. She pushed herself up weakly hugging her naked body as she slowly made her way into the bathroom. She turned the water on in the tub and slipped inside it as blood and cum ran down the drain from her pussy. She then filled the drain and leaned back and sighed.

Jasmine gets up and rubs her huge black cock, it was coated in her little sister's pussy juices as well as her own thick cum. She looks at her cock trying to work it out in her head what she had just done, she had cum inside her little sister's pussy, and now a quickie load either, no she had poured a serious money shot inside of her little sis's womb. She bites her lip a little, now focusing on how hot it was to do more then what was happing inside her sister's pussy at this moment. All this cum inside her. Jasmine stands and goes into the bathroom to her little sister. "Hey." She says softly smiling at her "How are you feeling? I didn't fuck you to hard did I? Oh I remember the first time I fucked a girl, we were both virgins, and neither of us knew what a cock this size could do to a pussy." She smirks. "Poor girl couldn't sit down for a week after the pounding I gave her." She sits on the toilet next to the tub, still rubbing her thick black cock. "So...how did it feel? All my cum inside of your pussy?"

Lena blinked and stared up at Jasmine as her sister came inside the bathroom but she said nothing at first. She just let out a sigh and stared down at the water in the tub before she shut her eyes. "My insides hurt a bit and my vagina hurts a lot." she said simply. "Actually you did take me rather hard and I don't like that." she said and shook her head as she looked away from Jasmine.

"It feels strange and warm having all of that seed inside me but do you realize I might end up pregnant? Which is not going to be a good thing if it happens. We can not raise a child and people will think me a freak being knocked up by my sister. Oh for the love god would you put your penis away." she growled glaring at Jasmine's massive cock and then turned her back to her older sister and sighed.

Lena sunk herself under the water and grabbed some soap and gently cleaned her pussy with it. She then got out after awhile, dried herself then got some cream and rubbed it all over her pussy. Lena felt her pussy go numb and she relaxed, she went and put her panties on along with her pajama pants and shirt. She then cleaned her sheets and put new ones on before she went to bed and asleep.

Jasmine did know her sister could get pregnant, and if she did then so what? Girls had babies without the dad around all the time, wouldn't be hard to go with that story and let them raise the baby like that, just Lena and her. Jasmine got dressed and got into bed with Lena and went to sleep with her, snuggling with her little sister, on the same bed they had committed incest on.

Morning came for both sister's. Jasmine woke up first and looked at her sleeping sister, her black cock was erect in the morning and her little sister's ass was pushed out towards her temptingly. She licks her lips and pulls down her sister's bottoms and slipped her thick black cock slowly into her little sister's pussy, fucking her slowly and softly this morning. She was being gentle with her thick mass inside the tender walls of her sister's pussy.

Lena suddenly went wide eyed as she felt her sister's massive black cock deep inside her pussy once more but Jasmine was fucking her from behind this time. "Ah....Jasmine!" she cried and squirmed a bit. Pleasure shot up her spine and she grasped the bedding under her as she lay there on her side, the huge cock fucking her between the legs. She moved her hand d own and pushed her pants and panties off her ankles to free her legs, she lifted her leg up slightly to get a bit more room as Jasmine made love to her from behind this time around.

"Ah Jasmine, it feels good. It feels so much better when your gentle." she croaked and then looked over her shoulder at Jasmine. She bit her bottom lip and cried out loudly as her sister thrusted her cock against against Lena's sweet spot deep down inside of her pussy. Lena started to pant softly, her nipples had grown hard under her shirt, her pussy was drenched know from how aroused Jasmine had made her feel, she was getting more into it that she had the day before. Jasmine would be able to fee her sister's pussy tighten around her shaft.

"You know that is I get pregnant the girl's at school are going to call me a whore and such. But you said you would try to find a way for me to be schooled so I don't have to go back to that evil place." Lena croaked as she moved her hips a bit some more. She felt all of her sister's massive cock inside her but it was gentle fucking which Lena preferred. "So good, so good. Oh Jasmine......I love you." Lena whispered as she flushed a bit in the cheeks. She did not want to cum yet so she did not touch her clit, she liked the closeness of her sister behind her as they made love.

"I love you to little sis, and that's why if you have a baby, no, when you have a baby I'll love it as much as I love you. We don't need those girls, or mom. We have each other." She says as she keeps fucking her tender pussy deeply but slowly. One of her hands reaching and grabbing her little sister's tits, rubbing them slowly as they fuck on the bed. "Even if I cant homeschool you I promise you wont go back, not with or without my child inside your pussy little sis. If mom has shit to say about it will move out, take and pawn anything we can and move away, far away, were it will just be us and our babies." She kisses Lena's neck as her cock grinds inside the girl's pussy. "Oh fuck sis your pussy feel good, so tight around my fat black cock. You have the perfect fucking pussy." She moans out as she keeps fucking, pushing against her womb.

She went wide however when her sister said when she had Jasmine's baby. Lena could hardly believe that her sister wanted to have a baby with her. She wondered if that was a good thing or not but she said nothing about it though. Her sisters words about the other girls however made her feel better and about there mother and she just smiled. Suddenly though she cries out as her sister grabs hold of her breasts and starts playing with them. "Oh ah... are you sure really you want babies with your sister?" she asked softly slightly embarrassed.

She could feel her sister's hips hitting against her ass, she felt her dick moving in and out of her, it sent shivers through her body. "I guess if we want to move away then its alright with me." she said softly as a huge blush came to her cheeks, her hips trembled and she felt her walls clamping more and more around her sister's cock. "Your inside my pussy sister, do you mean you want the baby to be inside of my womb?" she asked and cocked her head slightly to the side.

She could feel the other's warm lips against her lips and she knew she wouldn't be able to last much longer. She was slowly getting more and more pressure building in her belly and she knew that she was going to cum soon. "Oh I can't hold back anymore Jasmine, I am going to cum." Lena croaked and shut her eyes tightly then she threw her head back as her pussy walls clamped around Jasmine's cock. She suddenly came down hard drenching the cock inside her with cum.

"Yes sis, right inside your womb, all my cum inside you will make us a baby." She says moaning as she fucks her tight pussy deeply. Jasmine soon feels her baby sister's pussy clamp down tightly around her thick black cock as she came hard from her sister's thrusting. Jasmine was at the end of her rope as her thick cock starts throbbing and pumping her own cum into her sister's pussy. Thick hot ropes of cum being poured into the younger girl's womb, further assuring she would have her older sister's baby. Jasmine was panting as her cum fills her pussy up slowly with the thick mixture. Biting her lower lip as she feels what she is doing inside of her baby sister. "Oh fuck...I do hope your not to tired just yet." She says before licking her sister's neck slowly.

Lena went wide eyed as she felt her sister cum deep inside her once more. She whimpered knowing for sure that she was going to get pregnant from this, however she was not sure why Jasmine wanted a baby with her but she would not complain. She could feel ever last bit of her sister's seed deep inside her womb, her eyes shut tightly and she grasped the bedding under her. "Oh your so bad saying such a word." Lena scolded Jasmine when her sister said fuck, her mother hated it when Jasmine swore and beat Lena if she said such a word in front of her mother.

She went wide eyed once more when she heard her sister say that she hoped Lena was not tired just yet. She shivered as her older sister licked the back of her neck and she groaned. "What are you going to do to me next? I can't believe you can last so long, Jasmine your cock is still rock hard inside of me." she croaked and moved her hand down and gently touched her belly. "I can feel your cum deep inside my womb, I am going to be full if you keep doing this to me." Lena warned as she blushed madly.

"Well sis that is the idea when trying to make a baby, keep your special lady nice and full of your cum, and fuck her nice and long." She says with a grin and teasing tone as she moves her thick cock around inside of her little sister's pussy. She pulls out of her little sister and sits up on her knees. "Come on, I wanna see that nice ass up." She says as she makes the up movement with her hands. "I'm going to show you why I have never taken being called a dog as a insulate with this position." Her sister wanted her in doggy style it seemed, to take her little sister deep from behind and slap against that ass with each thrust.

Back
Top Bottom