Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sisterly Love (Me & DDGirl27)

Demaron19

Chaos and Order
Jasmine was 22 years old. A young black woman with short hair, about mid sized breasts and a killer figure in her own right. It mad guys cry however when they found out she was a lesbian, better still they didn't try to turn her since she was sporting over 14 inches of black cock in her pants. Yes Jasmine was born a futa, but he parents treated her as any other child, and here she was now, waiting for her adorable baby sister to get done with school so they could head home. Lena always seemed to take so long. Her older sister was looking around the parking lot...if she was wasting time making out with whatever guy she was dating now her sister would pull a mom and embassies the shit out of her. Though it wasn't like she could really talk given all the times she used her baby sister's cuteness to distract guys so she could hit on their girlfriends. So maybe she didn't have the moral high ground, she would still pull rank as big sis in a heart beat if it came down to it. "Dammit Lena where the fuck are you girl?" Jasmine says to herself as she grows impatient of waiting for the 16 year old to show herself so they could go home.

Lena was 16 years old, a black girl with white hair and amber eyes. She was slender build with palm sized breasts, she was fully female though. She was a shy and sweet girl, slightly timid though. She was 5’5 and weighed 100lbs, she had a secret though, she was not interested in guys either but that lead to her being beat up by girls who were homophobes. She suddenly came running out of the school, her clothes were torn here and there.

Lena had a split lip, a black eye and a sad look on her face, she made her way over towards her sister’s car and slumped inside her seat once she got inside. “Don’t bother asking, I just want to go home.” She said and stared at the floor as she pulled her hoodie over her head. She had been getting beat up a lot recently because of her natural white hair. When the drove from the parking lot and headed home, Lena got out of the car.

Their mother was gone most of the time, either sleeping around or drunk, who knew where she ever ended up. It was Lena’s sister who looked after the house and her own little sister. She headed up to her room and slammed the door behind her. She pulled her clothes off, turned the shower on and slipped inside of it enjoying the warm water on her body. Her whole slender body was covered with scars, cuts and bruises everywhere.

Jasmine knew her sister got it bad at school, mom was no help, so it was just big sis to deal with it all. She slowly follows after her baby sister and hers she is in the shower. She strips down from her own clothing and enters the bathroom and pulls back the curtain and looks at her beaten up little sister before stepping in under the hot water with her. "Lena..." She says softly as she touches her sister's shoulder. It had always been like this, big sis to the rescue since she was little. Even though Jasmine was born with a cock the two sister's were open with each other. Bathing together, sleeping in the same bed, just being lazy around the house nude when it was hot, and other activities that should have never been given genital differences. Jasmine looks at her baby sister's face, biting her lower lip at the black eye her sister had and the cut lip. Lena had always been a cute girl, if those bitches at school would just leave her alone.

Lena blinked hearing her sister come into the bathroom, strip and then enter the shower with her. She felt her sister’s warm hand on her shoulder and she trembled. She then felt Jasmine’s hands on her face and she stared up at her. “Mom doesn’t give a damn, they won’t stop and I have tried everything. The principle can expel them since their parents are on the council.” She said as tears came to her eyes and ran down her cheeks.

“I can’t take their abuse anymore, they are homophobes. They never see me with guys, only with girls. They found out I am a lesbian. They say it is disgusting and not allowed in the school. No one likes me there.” She said and buried her head into Jasmine’s chest and hugged her sister close. “You’re the only one I have, the only one who loves me for who I am and who is there for me.” She croaked and bit her lip slightly.

“I want to go to another school or be home schooled, I can’t stand that place anymore they threatened to kill me this time.” She whispered and shook her head. “Only if dead was still alive, he would put them in their place.” Lena said. Their father had been a cop but he had been killed two years before. “Jasmine, I hurt, my whole body hurts.” She whimpered and then moved away and hugged her bruised and scarred body.

Jasmine frowns as she hugs her sister's hurt body. They did need dad, but he was gone and mom was a drunk who slept around and rarely ever home anymore. Jasmine knew she was all Lena had now in the world and she wanted to be here for her little sister. She didn't know any other schools in the area, and she didn't have the certification to homeschool her little sister legally. All she could do for the moment was hold her sister close, their bare bodies pressed against each other under the hot water flowing over them both. Her older sister's thick cock, though unerect, pressed against her little sister's thighs and legs as she hugged him. "I'm sorry Lena, I know it can be tough...and we will do something about it I promise, but you have to stay strong baby sis, you can't let them beat you down inside, your better then them. So what if you like girls, I like them, and I like you. Just remember I will always be here for you Lena."

Lena stared up at her older sister as Jasmine held her close, she felt her sister’s penis against her but she ignored it, she had learned to ignore it a long time ago, it was always soft never erect when she saw it. Lena shifted slightly and moved and lifted her left arm up and showed Lena burn marks running down the underside of her arm. “I will die if they keep doing this to me. I can’t take this anymore Jasmine, I am sorry.” Lena said as she wiped her tears on her arm and then dropped it to her side before she shifted her body slightly.

Lena’s back was to her sister and Jasmine could see cut marks, deep scars and even something that seemed like a brand mark. “My body is ruined because of them, no one would want me now as their girlfriend.” She said and shook her head. Lena then moved and washed her long white hair and then rinsed it grabbing a cloth. “They hate my white hair too, even though its natural.” She sad holding a few locks in her hand. “I will not change for them though, I told them that and they said I was a dead bitch.” Lena whimpered.

“I am so scared Jasmine, I cannot go back there not with my life on the line.” Lena said and hugged her sister once more. She could feel a shiver go down her spine as her nipples rubbed against Jasmine’s chest slightly. She blushed and suddenly moved away before more feelings could be shared. “Sorry.” She said and moved to turn the hot water off but ended up slipping and she caught herself but she landed softly on her back, her legs spread and her sister could see her pussy.

Lena's pussy was about the only thing those bullies at school hadn't touched on her baby sister, seeing her own sister's pussy caused Jasmine's cock to jump a little and start to grow in erect. "Lena!" She says and moves to help her sister up from her fall. "Lena...you are beautiful, and any girl would be lucky to have you...I know I would to have a girl like you." If she had never seen her sister's cock hard now was her chance because it was becoming so as Jasmine spoke and looked at Lena not as her baby sister but as a woman. "You cant let what they do to you make you think yourself worth less then what you really are, your a special person little sis. I love you and I always will, you just have to remember to love yourself as well and never let them in here." She puts her hand over her sister's perk breast where her heart was. She could feel her sister's nipple were hard from the rubbing earlier. Both sister's had arousal in their bodies.

Lena blushes slightly as her sister helps her up, she noticed a change in her sister’s penis but she stared away not looking at it anymore. She heard Jasmine speak and she just shook her head, she then bit her lip as Jasmine touched her chest. “I have tried all that, it doesn’t work after all the abuse I have gone through.” She said and wiped her teary eyes on her arm. Lena bit her lip as she felt her sister’s hand touching her breast, against her nipple.

“No, I am going to drop out of school then if I can’t go to another one or be homed school. I am sorry Jasmine but I am sick and tired of their abuse.” She said and turned away as tears ran down her cheeks and she leaned against the shower wall for a moment. Her heart was starting to race and she whimpered a bit worried. “No other girls will want me for sure now, I am a wreck with my scars, white hair and emotion.” Lena croaked.

She loved Jasmine but sometimes Lena knew she had to make her own choices. She slumped more into the wall and wondered what else there was to say, her back was to her older sister’s now. She could always remember Jasmine holding her tightly against her big boobs and it made Lena blush madly. “What am I thinking?” she thought to herself then she started to tremble, her body was becoming really aroused for the first time ever.

Jasmine hugs her sister from behind and holds her close, her large breasts pressing to Lena's back, her now erect cock pressed to Lena's cute ass. Lena wasn't the only one who was aroused now. Her big sister had to accept the fact that her little sis was grown up, seeing her pussy, feeling her breasts, it had gotten to her as well. "Ok Lena, you don't have to go to school tomorrow and will think of what to do ok?" He says to her little sister as she presses closer to her, her large thick cock rubbing against Lena's ass absentminded as they stand in the shower nude together.

Jasmine kisses her sister's neck softly. "You are a beautiful woman Lena, any girl would be happy to be with you...I know I would be." She says as she bites her lip and her cock slips from her sister's rear to between her legs, now rubbing against the lips of her pussy slowly. Had Lena really made her older sister hard? Was the erection of this huge black cock now grinding against her cunt really because her sister found her sexy?

Lena’s eyes went wide eyed as she felt something huge, hard and warm press between her legs suddenly. “Jasmine, your….your….ah.” she bit her lip a shiver running down her spine. She could feel the warm cock against her pussy lips and she started to tremble. “Maybe we should get out, your well busy.” She muttered meaning her cock had come to life. Lena had never seen an erect penis and this was starting to make her nervous.

She turned the water off and then slowly stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. She shut her eyes slightly and handed Jasmine a towel. “I thank you for not forcing me to go to school tomorrow. I don’t think there are many girls out there who are lesbian and want a scarred body next to them.” She muttered. She had really lost confidence in herself from all the abuse she had gone through because of the girls.

She was aroused yet but a bit confused and worried, she wasn’t sure this kind of stuff was right between sisters. “Most girls like people who are experienced, not virgins.” She muttered and sat down on the counter by the sink. “I was told they don’t like virgins.” She said and hung her head. “I like older girls but the like experienced women.” She shifted and pulled her knees up to her chest and hid her head in them and sighed.

Jasmine puts the towel around her neck, not covering her cock at all "Well sis every girl with experience starts off as a virgin. I was a virgin first time I had sex, so was the girl I had sex with. Its how things start, and just because you are a virgin doesn't mean a girl wouldn't want you." She tells her baby sister. The way she was setting was showing off her pussy to her older sister again, and the older girl bite her lip.
She did hate to admit it but she was turned on by her baby sister, she wanted to handle her little sister's virgin problem once and for all in the bed just in the other room. "Sis, look at me." she tells her baby sister and cups her cheek, forcing her face up out from between her knees were Jasmine kisses her fully on the mouth like a lover would. She presses her body to her little sister's frame, her cock again pressed against Lena's pussy. "Sis, I want to do something for you, I want to prove to you that you are girl ladies want, and I'm going to show that by showing you that I want you." she kisses her again.

She wasn’t sure why Jasmine was trying to change her mind again but she went wide eyed as Jasmine grasped her cheek, pulled her head up and suddenly kissed her on the lips. She grunted feeling her sister’s massive black cock pushing against her pussy and she squirmed a bit. She felt her sister pull her lips back and she stared at her in utter shock. “Jasmine…..what…what are you…doing?” she said as her face went beet red.

She couldn’t believe what her sister had just done and said. She was suddenly cut off from speaking as her sister kissed her lips once more, she could feel her body starting to flush and grow hot. She pushed slightly against Jasmine’s chest with her hands but she couldn’t bring the strength up to push her away. A shiver went down her spine and she whimpered into the kiss as her arms dropped to her side and she shut her eyes.

She could feel the underside of her sister’s massive shaft resting against her pussy lips and her clit. She gulped and squirmed a bit before she pulled her mouth back. “What are you doing?” she croaked softly as she leaned back on the counter trying to shake the feelings that had just taken over her body. “Mom might be home any minute…..” she whispered and shifted uncomfortably on the counter and let out a soft sigh.

"Your betting on mom being home?" She picks up her phone out of her pants and play's the last message from mom. "Hey girls, Ya I'm going to be out of town for the week, I meet this guy and-ah" The sound of their mother as the guy fucks her while she talks. "Y-ya I'm going to be -ahh mmm- hanging with him for the week -fuck- ok bye! -Ahhh!-" The message ends "Ya mom isn't coming home any minute little sis, so relax." She says and kisses Lena again and presses to her once more, her hands moving to grip onto her little sister's ass.

She picks her baby sister up off of the counter and stands her up before removing her towel and leaving the younger girl fully nude before the fully erect futa. Jasmine holds onto her sister's body as she grinds against her pussy. "I'm not going to force you to do this, but I would really like if you let me show you how much I do love you sis."

She went wide eyed and then frowned when she heard her mother’s message. “Whore.” She muttered about their mother before she yelped as her sister grasped her ass then kissed her. She then felt Jasmine pick her up, putting her on her feet and dropping her towel to the floor. She bit her lip as her sister spoke, feeling her cock rubbing against her pussy. “Jasmine…I…you’re my sister. It’s not right, and I uh…well I’m scared.” She whimpered

She did not take pain well and she wondered if she could even fit something that big inside her pussy. “Jasmine, I’m scared….your my sister. It can’t be right, you could get into trouble.” She croaked and backed slightly against the counter. She moved away again and shut her legs tightly and stared down at the floor. “Dad, what would he think about this?” she said weakly as she grabbed the towel and wiping her pussy.

She knew her sister loved her but she was very unsure about this, she really was not confident about her body. She gulped softly and then moved into her bedroom, she backed up and then sat down on the side of her bed. “I don’t really know what to say Jasmine, your making me feels strange but I never have well even seen a reel hard penis before. I don’t know what to do really.” She said and wiped a few tears from her eyes.

"Dad isn't here anymore sis." She says sadly. "We have to make our own choices, and I choose to show my little sister she is a woman worthy of any girl who makes her happy." Jasmine says as she follows her into the bedroom. "And I wont get in trouble were both adults." As far as that meant anything in a private residence. She sits down next to Lena and wraps a arm around her to try and comfort her as a big sister and hopeful lover. "I love you little sis, I really do." She says as she kisses her cheek as a hand moves down and cups her pussy, rubbing her lips and clit like a girlfriend and lover would to the young lady if she had one. Her older sister's fingers rubbed against her clit to try and make her little sister feel good and show her she had nothing to fear about this in terms of pain, her older sister would try to make this as painless as she could, but Lena was a big girl, she would have to understand that a little pain came with penetration.

Lena trembled slightly as she felt her sister suddenly wrap her arms around her body then sneak a hand down between her legs. She yelped a bit and bit her bottom lip slightly as she felt Jasmine’s fingers touching one of her most private yet sensitive parts. She squirmed a bit whimpering and then she shut her eyes tightly leaning more into Jasmine, it felt strange and funny at the same time. “Jasmine.” She whimpered and buried her head into her sister’s chest.

Yes her body was starting to react, she could feel a pressure in her belly, her insides walls were starting to spasm. She grasped onto Jasmine slightly on the arm a bit embarrassed with the way her sister was acting but she said nothing more. She wanted to shut her legs tightly and stop her but her body would not let Lena do this. She arched up and squirmed a bit more as slowly, ever so slowly a bit of wetness leaked out from Lena’s hole.

She was beet red in the face now, still a bit nervous and unsure if this really was the right thing to do. “Jasmine….please….ah…” she croaked as she moved her own hand down and grasped her belly, the pressure there was a funny feeling too. She guessed her sister knew what she was doing but Lena had no clue, she never played with herself really. She would just come home from school, eat and do homework the shower and go to bed.

She would teach her sister in due time, but first she needed her sister to understand this. That she was worth love, and that she loved her dearly, more then enough to break down the walls of sisterly limitations and take her as a woman. She kisses her sister's ear and whispers to her to just relax and let the feeling seep throughout her body as she fingered her virgin pussy with now gaining speed to hurry her sister to climax. She would never cause her little sister pain or do something that would hurt her, she hopped her little sister understood that as she did this and would keep understanding when it comes time to take her virginity with her thick black cock. Her older sister hadn't had sex in about 2 months if she was honest. She was in need of release just like Lena was. This would do them both some good and help her little sister understand her own sexuality better. He fingers her sister's pussy harder as Lena's face is resting on her older sister's breasts.

Lena groaned as she felt her sister move her fingers harder and faster inside Lena, she could feel her sister’s breath on her ear. She was being held close by her sister, she could feel the hot and warm breasts against her face. The skin was so soft, it made Lena smile a bit, she liked it when her sister held her like this, she had always liked her sister’s breasts down that she thought about it. She was shivering and trembling though.

She was unaware her sister had not had sex in a while, unaware what might come from the two of them having sex. Lena gritted her teeth tightly together as the pressure kept growing as her sister worked her fingers harder and faster inside poor Lena. The girl still could hardly believe what was happening between them and hoped they really wouldn’t get in trouble. They were alone yet but Lena was a lot younger than her older sister.

Lena suddenly cried out as her pussy walls clamped down around Lena’s fingers. Her hymen had broken from how fast and deep her sister had gone but that had happened just as Lena came. Lena would throw her head back and cry out loudly and drench her sister’s fingers in cum and some blood as she came hard on her fingers. Lena groaned and slumped tired and weak against Jasmine and her sister could feel some sweat on her as well.

"Lena." Her sister says as her little sister lays against her after she cums from the fingering her older sister had given her. Now pressed up against Jasmine's body as she pants and groans from climaxing. Jasmine's thick black cock was fully erect and throbbing for attention from her baby sister's body. The touch of her hand, the feel of her sweet lips and tongue around the thick black cock, or the penetration of Lena's vaginal cove between her legs as sister's break the taboo of sin and become woman and lovers in each other's eyes not sisters. "Lena, Its not over yet little sister, I need you to do something, I want you to place your lips on the head of my cock and start sucking on it. Like how you do when your eating a banana and lost in thought, ok? I need you baby sister to suck on my cock before we fuck." She says, her face full of lust and want of the younger girl's body.

Lena whimpered when her sister spoke and asked her to suck off the huge black cock her sister had hard between her legs. She whimpered again and looked down at it as a huge blush formed across her cheeks, she didn’t really want to but she let out a huge sigh. Lena moved weakly down on the bed and slowly yet timidly reached her hands out and grasped the base of Jasmine’s cock. Her own pussy was close to her sister’s face, Jasmine could smell her wetness.

Lena gulped and let out another sigh before she shut her eyes tightly and her mouth opened slightly and her tongue came out and she slowly licked Jasmine’s cock head before she moved and slipped her mouth over the top of it. It wasn’t as bad as she thought it would have been, it didn’t taste bad either which was a plus. She slowly sucked on the head of her sister’s cock unsure what else to do, her own pussy was aching now.

Lena shifted her legs and wiped a few tears away with her left hand while her right held the base of her sister’s cock. Lena was still unsure if they should be doing such a thing but it seemed like Jasmine was not about to stop. Lena just kept sucking, her eyes shut tightly and her body shaking as her legs suddenly snapped shut and she groaned. She felt very embarrassed about the way her pussy was facing her sister’s face as she sucked on Jasmine’s dick head.

Jasmine was moaning out as her little sister sucked on her thick head. It had been a long time since she had gotten a blow job, her last girlfriend had been kind of snobby and thought sucking dick was beneath her. A shame really because Jasmine really loved oral sex, and now that her little sister was sucking on her head it was causeing her dick to trob like crazy. "Its ok Lena, you can take more into your mouth, its safe, just go at your own pace." She says moaning from the sisterly blowjob she was on the reciveing end of.

She was happy to know her sister was wet, ment she had done a good job.

She grunted and stared up at Jasmine then pulled her mouth back panting slightly before she crawled better onto the bed and pushed her sister back. Lena then sat down on her sister so that her pussy was in Jasmine’s face. Lena said nothing and just took a bit more of cock into her mouth as her head bobbed up and down her sister’s length. Lena groaned and her hips moved so her pussy was very close to her sister’s lips now.

She groaned softly though, she didn’t really like sucking her sister’s cock too much but she could live with it. Jasmine would be able to feel her sister’s pussy juices dripping down on her sister’s lips and smell how wet she was. Lena moved a bit and spread her legs so her pussy lips were almost right against Jasmine’s now. She was not trying to make her sister eat her pussy out, no she was just trying to get comfortable.

However if Jasmine were to start licking and fingering her sister’s pussy once more she might get a very good reaction from her little sister Lena. Lena just kept her head bobbing up and down some more just hoping still that they wouldn’t get in trouble for this. She wondered what her mother was up too, she wished her dad was there. She shifted and her legs trembled a bit and she moved her other hand back and gently touched her own clit.

Their mother right now was probably getting her pussy fucked in from the sound of that voice mail. When Jasmine sees her little sister touch herself she goes into action and grabs her sister's hand and moves it as her tongue grazes the pussy lips of her baby sister. Her other hand moves to rub her sister's clit as she keeps licking her sister's sweet pussy. Two sisters giving each other head was making Jasmine's cock throb inside of her little Lena's mouth as she sucked her thick black cock, and now she was returning the favor by eating her sister's pussy out as she laid on top of her body in this taboo act of sibling love. She lets go of her little sister's hand and gives Lena's cute ass a little playful smack to see how she would react to a little rough treatment, not to much though, she didn't want to hurt her baby sister, but with other girls Jasmine has gotten really rough and tumble before.

Lena whimpered as she felt Jasmine grasp her hand and move it away then yelped as she felt Jasmine start to eat her out. She could feel her sister’s other hand working her clit while her tongue moved against her slit. She kept sucking on her sister’s cock however trying to get used to the feeling of this oral sex thing. Lena could feel her sister’s cock pulsing in her mouth but she was trying her best to ignore it since it felt strange.

Lena yelped and whimpered as her sister spanked her. “What did I do wrong?” Lena croaked as she pulled back from her sister’s cock for a moment. Lena had always been badly beaten by their mother when she was little so she was worried she angered someone when she was spanked. She blushed slightly and moved her head back down on Jasmine’s cock and bobbed her head up and down some more as she let out a sigh.

She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter the more Jasmine ate her out, she sort of started to like her. However Lena was slowly growing tired, her body was having trouble keeping itself up but she would not pass out just yet. Lena shifted her hips once more as she felt more pressure growing in her belly and she knew she may cum again. Lena licked a bit of pre cum up off her sister’s cock head then shut her eyes tighter.

Jasmine could tell her little sister was close to cumming again, she stops licking her sister's pussy and sits up, if her little sis was going to cum again then let it be with something thicker then jasmine's fingers. "Lena." She says softly as she pulls her little sister up and kisses her as she sits her onto her lasp, her pussy pressed against her thick hard black cock. She didnt wait for a objection to this as she pushes her cock into Lena's tight virgin cunt and starts to slowly fuck her baby sister as a woman. "Oh your tight." The older sister moans as she slowly fucks her sisters pussy with her huge black futa cock. letting her little sister's sweet jucies drip down her thick dark shaft as she claims her little sister for her own pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom