Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back from Hiatus, Need Smut! (M/F, F/F, Futa/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to all I was rping with but because of holidays and other things I had to be away from it all. I'm not back totally so my replys may be few but I hope to be back online every day and replying each day many times a day very soon. To keep things short and sweet here is what I want.

No posts saying "Hey want to rp" or with little info like that. Give me at least kinks or pairings you want if not a full plot.
I will play the Female roles for M/F, F/F, and Futa/F Rps
I will not play multiple roles unless I offer it so don't ask
Prefer no non-con, my girls are huge whores and love sex

Otherwise I'm open to anything you can think of so hit me with your kinks and I will happily rp them.

I rarely do fandoms but these ideas are hard to pass up, for a limited time boys <3

While Mario is away Princess Peach makes it her quest to get fucked (and hopefully impregnated) by everything in the mushroom kingdom
Krystal in her more tribal attire happily becoming the whore of barbaric lizard men
A Lopunny who loves being fucked by her trainer and all kinds of pokemon
Isabelle and the Mayor's romantic/sexy relationship

RE: Hey! Come On In Boys! <3

Id like to role play with almost everyone as long as the other role-player is a female since I am a straight man I feel weird playing with other males pretending to be females .

so, you can hit me up "pm" to talk more about pairings and plots!

Would you like to do a Nerd x Bimbo Gifriend?

Things continue to be hectic but I will be replying to rps after work today!

Hey we still rpping? Haven't gotten a post, or any response in almost two weeks now.

Bump, will be sending out mass replies soon. Just went on a fun little vacation ;)

RE: Cunning's Bun in the Oven Bakery

Sent you PMs, and you haven't responded back? Are we still doing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom