Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blast From The Past (ChurchxMoon)

he moaned eagerly again and again, unable to be quiet. he'd always been vocal, loud and wanton. "Fuck Max! Fuck!" he mewled as he shuddered and trembled into the mouth on his cock, shooting his seed because he could do nothing else. "f..Fuck that was awesome." he moaned, closing his eyes to catch his breath. "come on. lets get a shower, your folks'll probably be here soon." he admitted with a sigh as he slowly sat up and stretched. "by the way. that is the best damn way to wake up, ever." he admitted with a grin. "i'll have to repay that favor sometime soon." he admitted. "after your folks leave of course because you said no sex while they where here." he teased with a snicker and a shake of his head as he kissed the other. "come on. up. you take a shower and i'll go and pick up breakfast from somewhere." he promised. "you want Pizza or McDonald's?" he asked with a grin. "

He nodded at the others proposal and watched as the other moved, just looking at his skin and his chest as he breathed. He'd honestly never been happier than these past few days here with Evan and he didn't want it to ever end. He glanced sideways at the other when he mentioned going to pick up food "you know how to drive over here?" he asked, not knowing if he wanted him driving his car "take the bike, I'm sure you know how to drive one of those, I don't care what you pick up" he said, kissing him lightly as he went into his bathroom to shower. He enjoyed the heat and the time to think about what was going to be happening soon, not really knowing if he could take it. After drying off and pulling on a pair of jeans that hung low around his hips he wandered downstairs and heard the door open, glancing at his watch "So where did you end up going?" he asked, assuming it was Evan when his mother came through the door, blushing furiously. He was so glad that Evan wasn't here to witness it or it would have been even worse. "Mom!" she just gave him a hug before looking at him sideways "why aren't you wearing any clothes?" "I just got out of the shower" he muttered, turning and going upstairs to put on a button down shirt.

Going back downstairs he heard his bike pull into the garage and he went in quickly before his parents could say anything about it. He took the food from him and put it down, straightening Evan's clothes and clearly having some sort of breakdown though he was hiding it fairly well at the moment. "I'm sorry, I love you but I can't deal with telling them right now" he muttered quickly, kissing him as half an apology before going back inside. "This is Evan, my girlfriends brother. She asked if I was okay with letting him crash here while he got his footing and tried to get a job and everything" he told his parents after walking back inside. More than anything Max was just trying to keep his heart rate under control and keep a smile on his face. He moved into the kitchen to make some coffee for his parents, taking a shot while no one was looking. Yeah, Evan might have been right about him being an alcoholic. They were making small talk in the living room, he could hear that much, so Max was thankful Evan was willing to help him out right now. "Did you guys wanna go get lunch at that place you like?" he asked his parents, his mom stating that she was hungry and his dad getting up and going out to the car. After both were outside he relaxed only slightly "I need you to move your stuff out of the guest room and into mine. They need to stay in there and I need you with me" he said, looking as though he was very close to absolutely losing it.

he grinned a little as he watched Max watching him. "...uh. do you drive weird?" he asked, looking a bit puzzled. now that the other mentioned it... "that's right! you lot drive the wrong way! wrong side of the road." he scoffed. "not very bright that." he admitted. "i can ride the bike." he agreed with a grin as he kissed the other back before heading off. it was a bit hard to drive, being as he kept trying to turn down the wrong way but most of the small town Traffic knew he was from out of country so they just laughed at him instead of getting pissed. "hey." Evan chirped as he saw the other walk in, grimacing as he realized the other was a touch freaked out. "they're here huh?" he asked with a smile as he stroked the others hair. "hey. hey. easy. calm down." he ordered softly. "it's going to be okay. if you need to keep it a secrete, we will." he promised with a smile as he kissed the other back before entering in a more normal conversation. "i went to the Micky D's for the food but they didn't have any burgers. i wasn't sure what any of it was so i just got a bit oh everything." he admitted, letting his London brawl come out even though he could usually hide it very well. "I've a condition." he admitted to Max's parents. "London air is pretty bad, foul even, sets off my bad lungs." he admitted. "Sis thought 't would be a good idea for me to get out 'nto the country." he admitted, offering them a charming Grin as he ushered them into the living room for 'meet and great' giving them his name and shaking their hands and singing Max's praises about letting him stay.

he watched them leave and offered him a smile. "hey. relax." he promised, stroking the others hair. "it's going to be fine." he promised. "i already moved all my stuff. it's all in the basement for now." he admitted. "i didn't want them getting into it." he admitted. "you go to lunch with your folks and i'll close down the basement and make it look as if i sleep down there and at night i'll sleep with you." he promised, kissing the other. before scatting him for the door. "go on. remember, you love them." he ordered with a grin. "if they ask why i'm not coming with, tell them i have a bit of a headache due to my 'condition' and that i'm going to eat and then take a nap."

"You all drive weird, everyone else in the world drives like us" he said back to him though it was really rather attractive seeing him straddling the bike. He'd have to get him his own so they could go out together and ride. Max didn't respond to the hey and only nodded when asked if his parents had come in. He closed his eyes as he was touched, the little bit soothing enough to slow his breathing down even if it was only a little bit. As he heard the more prominent accent come out of him he had to keep himself from staring, God, that accent was so hot. He only heard it occasionally when they were in bed and Evan lost it enough to where he wasn't thinking about sounding more proper. Stop thinking about that right now, he reprimanded himself, knowing it wouldn't do him any good to get a hard-on with his parents right there. Try and explain that one. Evan was beautiful, saying everything to make his parents happy. If they hadn't already said that they weren't going to do anything he'd have done anything and everything he wanted. He let out a deep breath when the other stroked his hair, suddenly glad it was dyed, at least his parents wouldn't give him a hard time about that like they usually did. "Okay" he said softly, torn between wanting to go alone so he wouldn't have to worry about his acting and wanting for Evan to come with him for emotional support. "I love you" he promised the other before grabbing his keys and leaving.

Lunch was good, he talked about his book events and what he'd be doing in London. They talked about what was going on at home and all the drama within their fairly rich friend group. People were cheating on their spouses all the time and everyone knew about it except for their spouse. Then the topic changed to Evan and he talked about him for a little while before trying to change the topic yet again. Not trusting himself to not say something stupid. They mentioned his rapist and Max acknowledged him and said he'd told the police that they should be looking out for him since he was sure he'd come for him again. The drive back was fairly quiet and when they walked back into the house he was glad Evan was downstairs. "You need to know that Evan is my boyfriend. I'm gay and I love him and he loves me so th...." he was suddenly caught off guard as his father punched him in the eye, sending Max to the floor very ungracefully. His mom screamed at her husband who walked out of the house without another word. His mom went into the kitchen and got some ice and brought it back to him, setting it on his face. She was very clearly holding back tears and he groaned as the paper towel touched his face. He was going to look real pretty the next day. Fuck, there was no way Evan didn't hear that. He got up much faster than he should have when he saw Evan and stumbled a little but grabbed a hold of him to make sure he'd focus on him and wouldn't go after his dad. "Evan will you please pour me some whiskey?" he asked, feeling like he really needed a drink of something right about now.

he snorted. "nah, you are all the weird ones." he scoffed, rolling his eyes. "i'm going to have to get me one of these." he admitted with a grin. "i had a limited edition back in London but i'm pretty sure it's been confiscated by now." he admitted before heading off after one last kiss. "i love you too Max." he murmured as he watched the other leave with a smile before heading down to fix everything up. he was dozing down there when they came back, but was one his feet in an instant when he heard the fuss upstairs, taking the steps two at a time and threw the door open, rushing over to Max rather than go after the bastard. "you see? this is why i told you to wait until i was there." he scoffed, shaking his head. "i know how angry dads can get." he didn't have a dad of his own but he'd seen the other boys in his gang coming in broken and blooded after coming out of the closet back home. "shh now. shh." he ordered, gathering the other into his arms. "you can't have alcohol. it'll thin the blood and make the swelling worse." he informed the other. "have some Coffee instead." he ordered as he held the other, just holding him as he stared at Evan's mother. "stay here with him." he ordered, kissing Max's temple. "no worries. i won't hurt him." he promised low enough that only Max could hear, heading outside to find the father.

"your an idiot you know." Evan informed the man, well out of reach of the other. "your son thinks the world of you. not that i can imagine why considering you hit him every time he doesn't conform to your perfect ideals." Evan admitted, staring at him. "he forced himself to be straight for years just to make you happy, even though he's been miserable nearly all his life. not once has he ever been happy living the way you forced him to live. would you rather him commit suicide in three months because he can't stand to even look at himself in the mirror because he was conforming to what you wanted him to be? that's where he was headed when i first found him you know. he doesn't see it, but i did. he was well on his way to death just so he could make you happy. bet that makes you proud doesn't it. better dead than a fag right?" Evan demanded. "better dead than a twink. no matter that he would have died because he was so unhappy. better dead than Gay huh?" Evan scoffed. "your a fucker. it would be better for Evan if he just never saw your bigoted ass again but he still, for some unholy reason i can't find, loves you. maybe you should keep that in mind the next time you decide to hit your helpless, defenseless son."

"I....I didn't think he'd...." he stuttered, staring blankly past his mother and boyfriend into space as though he didn't know where he was and was just lost. The warmth from the other was extremely comforting, closing his eyes for a few moments and making an unhappy noise "I don't want coffee" he whined, vowing to drink nothing if he couldn't get something he actually wanted. "Ev.." he pleaded as the other moved to leave him, looking at him with a worried expression. He didn't want for him to get in a fight with his dad, shoving his finger into his mouth and chewing on it nervously while his foot started tapping restlessly, all of his little nervous ticks coming out one by one. "I...I think I want to go take a shower" he muttered, getting up with the help of his mom and going upstairs. She left him alone after he got himself into the shower, turning the water on and just sitting underneath the spray and letting the hot water wash over him as his brain ran through so many scenarios he had completely lost track of what he was doing.

Max's father was named Marcus, a generally cold man, his wife really the only person to ever see his softer side, the loving one. He stared down the insolent little boy with cold eyes, laughing as he finished his little speech. "Don't you dare presume to know anything about my family. He'd be nothing now if I'd raised him any differently. He's a sneaky, manipulative little fucker and if you think he's helpless or defenseless he's played you like a finely tuned piano. He grew up taking so many different martial arts classes and self-defense classes that if he didn't want to be touched, there was nothing you could do about it. All of his teachers never understood why he lost most of the time. He'd be ahead, have his opponent in the perfect position, and he'd let someone take him down. He'd pick fights in school and come home bruised and bloody. I don't remember a time when he wasn't bruised somewhere. He's a sadist, he enjoys being hurt and knows exactly which buttons to press to get a reaction out of someone. "I don't care that he's gay, I got over that years ago. But he's weak and would rather move halfway across the country away from his parents and never talk to his mother than actually confront his demons and deal with the fact that he's mentally unstable." He looked at Evan and shook his head "don't pretend you know things when you've not been around long enough to see the truth."

he shook his head. "it'll be okay." he promised before focusing on Marcus, a smirk twitching at the edge of his lip. this man. how could he be so stupid? why where all adults so dumb? really. "Masochism." he stated simply. "he's a masochist. he enjoys pain. sadists are people who like causing pain." he stated, sounding almost bored. "i'm a sadist. your a sadist." he stated calmly. "your son is what you made him be." he admitted simply. "besides, there is a very large difference between being physically capable, and mentally capable. living under your shadow, living under your reign of terror. feeling as if he would always be insignificant and unworthy. that does things to a persons mind. you think i don't know exactly who Max is? what Max is?" he asked, eyes glittering with viciousness. "he is everything i have always wanted. the love of my life even, if i was capable of such emotions." he admitted. "you made your son weak. you made your son a victim. you made your son helpless. while i build him up. i make him strong. i make him brave." Evan smirked at him.

"see, the reason why he came home bruised and bloody was because winning didn't get your attention. being good at it didn't get your attention. admit it, you didn't pay any attention at all until he wasn't your perfect boy anymore. an exact replica. maybe if you had paid attention to him, you wouldn't have such a disappointment on your hands." he mused. "but then, i suppose if you weren't such a fuck up of a father, i would never have him to myself now. so i suppose i aught to be thanking you." he shrugged. "whatever. i'm tired of you." he scoffed, waving a hand at the other. "i'll never convince you of your inferiority or your bigoted abuse." he stated. "and i just don't give a shit about you to try. lay a hand on MY max again though? and i'll show you who I really am. and don't think i won't lay a complaint with the police for hitting him just now in the first place." he warned before he headed back to the house, hyper aware of Marcus, just in case the man decided to attack him.

Marcus rolled his eyes at the boy and shook his head "like it fucking makes a difference. You're just a child." He glared at the others back as he made his way back inside the house, turning to look at his wife standing in the doorway and making a comment about how all of their issues was her fault. That she was the reason they were out there and having these problems with their son. She didn't say very much back, just keeping her gaze down as he ranted. Max appeared downstairs sopping wet with some shorts pulled on just to be decent. "I want you off my property and mom is staying here with me. I'm tired of your abusing her. I don't care if you hit me but you won't touch her again. She should have dumped your ass years ago but you're probably too much of a psycho to actually let her leave." That was when his father got truly angry. "You will watch your tone with your father and..." "No, I wont. I'm tired of your bullshit."

Max walked up to him, getting between his parents and dodging a quick punch while delivering one to the ribs. The elder man bent over and he could vaguely hear his mother screaming "Evan would you please hold my mother back and keep her quiet. I don't need the police on my ass just yet" he said, his demeanor eerily calm in a situation like this. He beat his father to a pulp without being hit once, looking down at him as if he'd just gotten out of his car to look at a dead animal he'd hit. "Would you like for me to call you an ambulance?" He asked, noting the slight movement and calling the ambulance and cops so they could arrest him for domestic violence. He turned to his mother with a sick smile on his face "you aren't going to say anything about this or everyone will find out you touched me when I was younger and slept with dads best friend and your secretary and Sam's dad" he threatened, going inside to get her keys and telling her to get off his property as well. He went back inside and pretty much collapsed on the couch, covering his face as silent sobs shook his body for a minute before he was crying loudly and yelling in anger, punching the pillow in front of it, smearing it with the blood from his father. Right now all he wanted was for Evan to hold him tight and tell him everything was going to be okay until he believed it.

he smirked. "of course it makes a difference you stupid oaf." he scoffed. "yanks." he sneered at the man before heading inside, watching calmly as Max finally stood up for himself. he didn't interrupt this time. this was something Max needed to do. "come now. it's fine." Evan promised Max's mother, tugging her over to a chair and making her sit down in it. "shut up Quim." he ordered, setting his hand over her mouth so she'd stop screaming, watching as Max kicked the crap out of his father, his head tilted. it didn't surprise him one bit that he was turned on by watching Max wipe the floor. "well. maybe you where right Marcus. it appears he could be a sadist after all." he mused as he let the woman up. "she slept with your rapists dad?" he demanded, bothered before he realized what else Max had said. "this bitch touched you!?" he demanded, feeling his blood boiling as he gripped her by the hair and forced her out of the house. "i ever see you again and your dead, the both of you!" he snarled, waiting outside for the police to arrive, explaining to them that Max and Marcus had gotten into a fight and that Marcus had been abusing Max all his life, telling mostly the truth and putting emphasis on the fact that Marcus had beaten Max up as a kid and how 'the woman' had possibly sexually abused Max. Max would probably have to actually testify before either of them went to prison for more than a weekend, but Evan planned to have the other gone before then.

he went back inside once everyone was gone and gathered the other into his arms. "we're going to be okay." he promised. "once your not so shaken, we're going to go pack up everything." he murmured. "i'll make a few phone calls and we'll be gone before either of those fuckers can come back. the police have them in custody now. both of them. they'll be there all weekend but you'll have to testify yourself before they're actually sent to prison." he admitted. "if you want yo, i'll be with you every step of the way." he promised. "if you don't, then we need to be gone before they get out. i can hire someone to pack up all your stuff and then someone else to put the house on the market." he promised. "we can move to another state easily enough. or another country if you'd rather." he admitted. "whatever you want."

Max turned a little when Evan mentioned his father being right about Max being a sadist "of course I'm a sadist. I just enjoy receiving more than giving most of the time. HEAR THAT DAD?! I TAKE IT UP THE ASS AND I LOVE IT!" He yelled, proceeding to kick him in the ribs before leaving him be. He shook his head "it was my best friends dad. Though she touched Sam too. Couldn't get enough of little boys cocks apparently." He said it so calmly it was clear he'd repressed emotions about the entire ordeal for years and just didn't want to deal with it anymore. He was glad that Evan spoke to the cops, they saw him and knew they'd get nothing out of him in this state. He held onto Evan tightly, shaking though he began to calm down just hearing him talk about the future. "I want them to go to prison. I want my dad to have his ass broken in and my mom can get the shit beat out of her too."

He looked up at the other and laughed softly "you're such a horny fucker. Getting hard watching me beat up my dad" he smirked, biting his bottom lip. He knew deep down that this wasn't an appropriate time to be wanting sex but he was also upset and wanted a release and to have his brains so thoroughly fucked that he didn't even remember what had just happened and that he'd never be able to talk to his parents again like he used to. He got up and wiped his face off, dropping his pants and walking to the stairwell to the basement, opening the door and turning back to look at Evan, how about first we go and see how much of a masochist I really am," he said, smirking a little and sauntering down the stairs. He slipped a spiked cock ring on as well as a collar with spikes on the inside, it had loops in four different places so he could be pretty much immobile. He pulled the other towards him roughly and kissed him, biting his lip to draw blood "hurt me, Evan. Fuck me until I'm raw." Yeah, if he had any say in this they were about to have a very rough night.

Evan's lip twitched as Max screamed at his father. "oh!...oh..." Evan muttered as he remembered Sam, he'd only 'met' the boy once or twice through the video feed. "well, we'll have to give Sam a call and see if he wants to testify as well." he mused studying the woman. "you want me to bust her up a bit? say it was Marcus who beat her up?" he asked, his head tilted. "alright." he agreed once he was back with the other. "we'll make sure they go to prison, we'll go talk to the police tomorrow." he promised before he smiled and shrugged. "it was hot, i couldn't help it." he admitted. "i've always liked a man who could totally kick ass you know." he admitted with a chuckle before he smirked at the other. he knew exactly what Max was doing, he didn't mind. it was better than letting the other go cut himself up or something. "well. we'll have to see, won't we?" he agreed, quite eager to give Max a real workout, to find those limits. "Pick a safe-word. and yes, we WILL be playing with safe-words today. you need more pain than i can offer without giving you a way to tell me to stop." he ordered as he examined the tools and toys before picking up a small scalpel and a horse crop."stop biting your lip. if your going to bleed it's because i made you bleed." he ordered as he let the other pick out what he wanted pausing to examine the cock ring. he'd never seen a cock ring with spikes on it before. how clever.

"lay on your back." he ordered. "i'm going to carve your chest, s you'll always be mine." he promised with a smirk. he plucked up the scalpel and examined it before carefully tying the other down so he couldn't struggle. he would draw blood, but he wouldn't cut deep enough to scar. he hated the thought of scars marring his beautiful Max. if he wanted something permanent he'd talk his boy into a Tattoo. he straddled the others hips, his ass pressing down on that cock-ring to make it sting as he slowly, carefully started 'drawing' on Max. soon there was the Gang Insignia on the others chest, a laughing Fox. each cut burned and stun and bled, not unlike a deeper paper cut. Evan was pleased with his work, there would be no scars and the marks would last days, even weeks. he smirked, pleased with the idea of Max going to London with the laughing fox insignia carved into his chest. "there, hows that look?" he asked, letting Max turn just enough to face a mirror so he could see the pattern etched into his skin.

Max nodded as the realization hit Evan and smiled sadly "well I would absolutely love to talk to him but he killed himself when he was 16" he told the other, shaking his head when asked if he wanted to rough up his mother. He was fairly sure Evan didn't realize how much he appreciated the fact that he wasn't going to question his methods of coping, though he knew he was going to enjoy just as much as Max was. He groaned a little at the mention of the safe-word and thought about it for a moment "cherry sounds good. Never much cared for cherries" he mumbled, consenting to the others wishes. Evan was generally pretty good about knowing what he wanted but he understood needing it this time. He smirked a little as the other told him to quit biting his lip, watching him pick things up and moving to lay down on the table as he'd been ordered, something he always thought was incredibly hot. He was completely aroused and pleased until he heard Evan's plans with the scalpel "The fuck you will!" he objected, shooting upwards "I am not walking around with some giant fucking scar on my chest for the rest of my life" he argued.

It took a bit of coaxing to get him calmed down but he did end up agreeing to it, laying back down and closing his eyes, pressing his hips against the other as he straddled him, the burn of the spikes a welcome one. He groaned and muttered obscenities under his breath though he was hard as a rock underneath Evan, his fingers fidgeting and biting his lip again without thinking anything of it. Looking at the mark after it was finished he could see the precision and he was actually slightly impressed before thinking about it "you just put a gang sign on me before sending me off to where your gang actually is. I'm going to be raped and murdered" he said as he looked at it, though he was still fairly impressed with how well it came out. He didn't know why he didn't go into tattooing or something like that when he could hold a scalpel that still and get a straight line.

he blinked. "oh. i'm sorry." he murmured softly, stroking the others hair. that had to suck, knowing your mother was the reason your childhood best friend was dead. "alright." he agreed at the order not to bother his mother. he wouldn't hurt the bitch if Max told him not to. "Cherry then." he agreed with a chuckle. "although, popping those can be tons of fun." he teased with a grin before huffing, rolling his eyes. "please! as if i would ever leave a permanent mark on your gorgeous skin. i would never do anything to make you so ugly. trust me." he ordered with a smile. "i know what i'm doing. you'll have marks for a week, two at the most. not unlike a deeper paper cut. it won't scar." he promised, kissing the other deeply. murmuring soft assurances that he did, in fact have a lot of practice at this and knew exactly how deep or shallow to cut. "there you see? feels good doesn't it?" he asked with a smirk as he worked.

"stop biting your lip." he ordered, gently patting the side of Max's face. "good boy." he praised as he set the Scalpel down and smirked. "you are going to be in London. all of London belongs to me." he stated simply. "just because i am across the pond, does not mean my presence there has faltered. only my men will be there, only my gang rules." he admitted simply. "besides, you won't be taking your clothes off in front of people anyway, yes?" he asked with a smirk as he gently wiped the cuts with a damp cloth, showing how clean and perfect the lines really where. "now. what else shall i do to you?" he asked as he hooked his finger into the ring and pulled on the collar, pulling the spikes into the back of the others neck, a smirk on his lips. "any suggestions my sweet?"

After hearing the other and how confident he was in his abilities, plus remembering what he'd been doing before coming to live with him, he had a much greater deal of faith in him than before. He moved in response to the kiss from the other, moaning softly in response to his question. His back arched a bit and bit down on his lip a little harder until he tasted blood and then released. "Well I might be taking my clothes off in front of someone" he muttered, though he accepted the answer, wondering if he'd have to deal with any of his gang when he got over there. The cloth stung as it wiped away the blood and he smirked as the other lifted his head with the collar, the spikes biting into the back of his neck. "I would absolutely love for you to push and see how far you can go before I scream" he told the other and leaned up to kiss him. He was giving him the freedom to do exactly as he pleased and with how much he enjoyed causing pain, he was going to have an absolute field day with him.

he smirked. "you will be taking your clothes off for one of my boys, and only one of my boys." he warned. "we have a selection of several men who like to be hurt. Masochists, they stay with us by choice, i'm not into the slave trade and while rape is all well and good it does get tedious." he admitted. "you'll have your selection of twinks to fuck from them." he admitted with a smirk. "they are all rather eager to meet you, you're books have been circulating the Base since they found out i was actually dating you. most of them are quite hopeful to get your autograph." he admitted with a snicker. "and to properly thank you for harboring me too of course. they are a loyal lot." he admitted as he tugged on the collar. "well. yelling is it?" he mused as he untied the other. "kneel. bend slightly forward, i'm going to strip your back until your hurting so much you CAN'T Scream." he purred with a grin as he tied the other in place again, knees and ankles both attached to spreader bars and arms pinned to the table even if he wasn't on it any longer, completely immobile save for just enough give to let Max arch and wriggle a little.

There were certain times he liked getting the extra dominant side of Evan and now was fantastic hearing the more serious, almost threatening tone. He'd never push it when Evan was being good enough to share him with someone else so there wasn't any way he'd do anything to test the trust of the other. He blushed a little as he was told they were all reading his books, nodding slightly "and how did they find out that we were dating?" He asked, feeling like Evan really hadn't gotten out of his gang at all. More like he was just managing while he was away on a vacation. He didn't mind all that much but he hadn't even known it was going on and he didn't want there to be some way to trace the crimes back to Evan and himself. He did as the other asked, spreading his legs and turning back to watch him. He tested his limits for movement and waited for the pain to start.

Evan smirked a little more darkly at the other. "not that my permission will stop you from getting punished for it. of course, if you decide not to fuck a twink you'll be punished for refusing so. i win either way." he teased with a snigger before grinning. "you think i just left them all there to rot? we keep in contact through various means." he admitted. "i'm not directly in charge, but occasionally they need my input." he admitted. "i get detailed reports of their activities every night." he admitted. "and no, the police can't track the information." he promised. "as soon as i found out you where going to London i contacted them and informed them that you where to be protected at all costs. you where to be completely un-assaulted, by anyone." he admitted. "i already have two of my best set up to be your guides and bodyguards. at the end of the week they will be the ones to ultimately 'kidnap' you. you just have to give them a date and they'll take care of the rest." he promised. "it'll be fun." he promised with a snicker.

he let the other wiggle for a bit, testing his motion range and nodded, pleased when Max proved to be as immobile as he wanted. he waited a few seconds more, drawing out the anticipation before silently bringing the crop down, hard, in four rapid movements across the others back. a double X now lay across his back and Evan smirked as he ran his thumb along the deep raised welts, clicking his tongue as he examined them. "and how did that feel? do you want more or should i find another toy to mark your pretty skin with?" he asked with a smirk.

"And what if I'm not really feeling that dominant and I decide that I would rather be fucked than do the fucking?" He teased, wanting to see what he'd say about that. It was a serious possibility. He was a complete switch and could flip between wanting it rough up the ass to wanting to fuck someone into the floor in a matter of moments. "I don't know what you do. After you came here I quit keeping track of your gang. I didn't need to" he admitted to the other, trusting that the other said that their conversations were untraceable. He chuckled a little to himself "I'm going to be the only writer in history to actually have bodyguards" he told the other, never had them before, he really didn't think he was big enough to worry about crazy fans.

There was a few moments of silence that seemed to stretch on for eternity as Max awaited the strikes to his back, trying to relax his body though they stiffened instantly when he was hit. A low groan came from his lips though he refused to make too loud of a noise. He enjoyed this as much as Evan but he knew keeping himself quiet would push Evan harder as well. "You're going to have to try a lot harder if that's all you've got" he teased, sucking in air as a finger touched the hot, angry skin of his back. "Maybe you should try something else," he offered, feeling his body temperature rise a little. No doubt he'd feel as though his skin was on fire by the time they were through.

he snarled and his fingers suddenly tightened a little too much. "the only person who is allowed to fuck you is me. that ass is mine, and mine alone." he growled. "you are not a whore to be loaned out, i don't care if you roam, as it where, but if you submit to anyone but me i will make you greatly regret it." he warned. "if your not feeling in the mood to be dominant then you'll wait until you are!" he growled. "i own this ass. it's MINE, just like my ass is for you alone." he growled. "i don't give a fuck if you fuck other people, so long as they aren't people i hate, but you let someone fuck you, and you and i are going to be having some serious issues." he warned before relaxing his hand and chuckling a little. "we have hardline." he explained. "my people in London call my people here in America and they mail a letter to the people who are closest to me. they then send an Email to me." he admitted. "it's a bit complicated, but it can't be tracked unless they find a way t tap the hardline, and they have to find the hardline first." he admitted as he stroked the others ribs in silent apology for loosing his temper. "hmmm. your mine, of course you need bodyguards." he admitted.

he chuckled a little when the other groaned and struck him again, well aware that the other was holding back his cries of pain. he even suspected he knew why, the silly bastard. "oh? is that so? well maybe your right." he agreed, examining the various straps and whips. he tried each one, striking that flat perfect back four times with each one. trying to decide which one they both liked best. "hmm. well then, how does that feel?" he asked, grinning as he examined the marked up back, running his fingers over swollen welts and small cuts. "which did you like best? can you remember?" he asked, his head tilted while trailing his fingers over the invisible patterns he marked in his mind. he smirked and pressed his hand full onto the other's back, pushing him down while he undid the ropes holding his arms up, pressing his face into the carpet, pulling his ass high into the air. "what a good boy." Evan purred, free hand already slick with lube, two fingers sliding easily into Max's body. "i'm going to fuck you now. for hours and hours. we'll see how many times i can make you cum, shall we?"

Max stiffened and kept his mouth shut while the other tightened his grip on him, his fingernails digging into his skin. He knew better than to go ahead and open his mouth at the moment. He'd never been scared of Evan before, he knew that he'd have some sort of control where he was concerned and Evan wouldn't hurt him. At the moment, however, Max was terrified Evan was about to lay into him with the complete intention of hurting him. He breathed a little easier as the other relaxed and started talking about how he contacted his gang back in London. He was glad the other didn't seem upset with him though, the others soft touches helping a bit but not nearly as much as he'd probably hoped. He didn't say much of anything else, though he did let out more noises of pain as he was struck over and over again, shaking his head when Evan questioned him. He couldn't even help the slight cringe when he felt the other touch his back, reacting much more than necessary with the actual level of pain. His entire body was shaking slightly, his hands running through his hair rapidly when they were freed, another nervous tick of his he'd acquired over the years.

Max didn't even react to the fingers being pushed into his ass. If his actions before weren't obvious enough that should have been a huge hint as to his mental state at the moment. "I.....I'm...sss...sorry..... dd...d...didn't me....mean t..t..to make you up....upset....t" He had lost every urge to continue what they were doing but he'd already fallen into the room he'd built in his mind to deal with his last boyfriend. The one who loved to use him as he wanted whenever he wanted. Max would be a good boy and lay there and take it if that's what Evan wanted, he'd do just about whatever he wanted at this point to make sure he wouldn't get yelled at again or hear him use that voice. He didn't want to make the other upset, he'd always loved him and only ever wanted to make him happy and in his mind he'd failed him and the best thing he could do was to just lay there and take whatever he was given to try and make up for his shortcomings.

Evan didn't realize the other was actually afraid. he'd never actually hurt the other. he might ignore him for a few weeks, might spank him, strap him, punish him but he would never permanently mark or leave hurts that lasted for more than a few days. he knew it was rather weak of him, soft of him but he loved Max and if that was the way it had to be, then that's how he would do it. he would never risk Max. even marking up his back now, he was careful not to cut deep, not to overlap a welt too many times. he watched the other, running his hands through his hair he just thought the other was too overwhelmed. it didn't occur to him that the other was upset until he started to stutter. "...Max?" he asked, tensing himself before pulling his fingers out and gently turning the other to face him. "fuck! Max... why didn't you say something!? you didn't use your safe word!" Evan protested, looking worried. "hey. it's okay. hey. shh now." Evan whispered, carefully setting his hand on the other's face. "it's okay. i'm not mad." he promised, gently gathering the other into his arms, simply holding him because he couldn't bring himself to do anything else. touching the other in a sexual way would probably only make it worse. "hold on, i'm picking you up." he warned softly, carrying the other to the bed and gently settling him down on his belly before racing upstairs to get the medical supplies. there was a cream in there he'd ordered specially. it would soften the welts and prevent long lasting marking, and there was a numbing agent in it to help numb the pain.

he raced back down the stairs and murmured soft reassurances, gently running cool water over the others back, using his hand, not a cloth to clean the welts, wary of causing more damage or pain to the other. "i'm so sorry Max. i wasn't reading you the way i should have been. this is all my fault. you just lay still and calm down a bit okay and i'll make you all better." Evan promised, mortified to realize he was starting to cry. how could he have done this to Max? his Max? he carefully uncapped the cream and gently slid it over the welts and marks, he knew he should do the others chest too, where he had carved the other u a bit, but he couldn't bring himself to make Max lay on his back. "i'm so sorry..." Evan whispered, smoothing more cream onto the others back, feeling the tears drip from his eyes. it was impossible. he hadn't cried since he was six. what was the point of tears? they solved nothing. they would not make his mother stop hating him, they would not feed his empty stomach, they would not sooth his raging soul. so why was he crying now? it would not make Max better. it would nt make him feel less guilty. why cry? he didn't know.

There was so much running through his brain, the fear he was trying to hide the best he could while trying to keep the other pleased, the way he'd been taught long ago that hadn't really ever left him. He heard his name and tensed, thinking he'd done something else to make Evan angry again. He kept his eyes closed for a moment as he was turned around before the tone of the others voice reached him and he realized that the other wasn't angry with him and just worried. Waves of relief hit him and he almost felt as though he'd just gone running a few miles at a full sprint. "I...I don't know. I thought you were mad and I just....I wasn't thinking clearly" he muttered, looking up at him. He seemed more aware now, as though he actually knew where he was and who Evan was, which couldn't have been said only a few moments before. Max really didn't want to mention his ex and explain that he was the reason why he had just gone mentally and hadn't used the safe word they'd agreed on. He also didn't want to admit to himself that the man still had such a hold on his life even when he was dead.

He closed his eyes again as the other wrapped his arms around him and picked him up, moving him to the bed and having him lay down. He clutched onto the other, reluctantly letting him go when he moved away, sitting up when he ran up the stairs to watch him leave and then come back quickly with something in his hands. He winced a bit as the other cleaned his back, it stinging a bit but there wasn't any real pain. That had come earlier, especially when he was terrified of the other. He was still a little wary, and that might take a while to pass but he knew at the moment he wasn't in any danger from the other. Max frowned, hearing the noise he knew was crying but it wasn't coming from himself, turning to look at Evan and pulling him into his body, kissing his face gently "hey, I pushed you. I knew you'd react the way you did and I did it anyway. I'm just as much to blame as you are. I wanted this too, you can't completely blame yourself and I'm not going to let you" he told him sternly. He'd accept most of the blame on himself. It was entirely his fault why they were in this situation anyway. He wanted to be hurt and he pushed the other more and more until he lashed out and he just couldn't take it. He'd broken himself, just like he'd really planned on doing from the beginning.

"I think we should find a therapist" he admitted to the other, whether they found separate ones or got one together, he thought it'd be a good idea for them to find someone else to talk to so that they could work out all their issues, at least he knew he needed someone to work out all the shit and insecurities he had about himself. He looked over the others face and leaned in, letting their foreheads touch and he closed his eyes "you are the best thing that ever happened to me. Don't let anyone change your mind about that. Especially me" he said and took a deep breath. "Do you think you could bandage me up so I'll be able to sleep tonight?" he asked Evan, looking at him and moving his body a bit to test how much he could move before he started feeling pain. "I think I might take some pills too" he muttered before smiling "actually, I have a better idea, let's just get drunk" he offered, really wanting to see the other drunk as well as just wanting to drink himself to sleep. And he knew that Evan was going to be a killjoy and say some bullshit about blood thinning and at the moment he just really didn't fucking care and wanted to drink with his boyfriend. They could call an ambulance if he really got messed up and passed out or something from blood loss.

Back
Top Bottom