Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blast From The Past (ChurchxMoon)

Max kind of laughed sadly and shook his head "They pulled me out of public school, thinking that there was some teacher trying to convert me to 'homosexualism' or something stupid like that" He had never really forgiven his parents for how they reacted but he still talked to them and they came up every so often to spend a weekend or so with him and to check up with how he was doing. "You're right, I do love it, and you might still be able to pull that card occasionally" he said, knowing that there wouldn't be many times he'd be able to deny the other if he demanded it in that voice, he just melted under it. "Oh my god," he muttered, covering his face with his hand "yes, I told my parents that I was studying for a test and not to bother me and turned the music up loud so they couldn't hear. I can't believe I did that" he shook his head. "Like you're complaining" he teased and smirked at the comment he made about being perverted. He kissed him back, leaning back into the couch as the other left to get a cloth.

When he came back he closed his eyes for a couple moments before smiling at the other "you remember when I got that dildo and almost lost it up my ass cause you kept telling me to stick it in further?" he asked, laughing a little "Mom would've been real happy to hear that when she had to drive me to the hospital." He watched the other, yawning a bit and looking him over. "You know, I think I'd like to lose you in my ass" he said before thinking, forgetting that he was actually in the room to hear him and blushing brightly. He got up and ran a hand through his hair "We should probably get going, I did promise you pizza hut" he said, wandering around looking for his keys and wallet before going out to the car, blushing again as Evan got in and he thought about him 'demanding' him to undress. Wouldn't do him any good to be thinking about that now, he needed to wait at least until they were done eating to get hard again. Oh god, it was going to be rough having Evan around for a while.

he stared at the other, stunned. "are you serious!? of course your serious. you're folks are fucked up." he stated with a shake of his head. "of course, you could have contacted me using school computers or phones so that's probobly why." he admitted with a sigh. "oh well. we found each other anyway." he admitted with a smile. "and if they show up, i can always go into town, i don't want you to fall out with your parents because of me." which wasn't entirely true, but he couldn't say 'don't give a damn about your folks'. that would not go down well. he started to laugh at the others reaction to the past masturbation session. "did you really!?" he asked with a laugh. "of course i'm not complaining." he teased with a smirk as he started scrubbing up. "oh my god yes! i almost forgot about that!" he admitted with a laugh. "you had to go into the bathroom and try and push it out. i was actually scared you where going to have to go to the hospital!" he admitted, snickering. "how long did it take you to dig that thing out?" he asked, looking amused. he'd never got to see the ending because his mother had come in and started bitching at him for being in the house with an, admittedly, stolen laptop.

"oh you would would you?" he asked with a smirk. "that would be awkward, driving to the hospital. even more awkward trying to explain to the secretary what's wrong." he admitted with a laugh. "oh yeah! i forgot about that." he agreed as he hopped to his feet and stretched as he followed the other out to the car, smirking. "are you hard yet?" he asked with a snicker as he watched Max driving, licking his lips. "you know. i could always make you pull over so i can suck your dick again if you get too distracted." he teased, looking immensely amused.

"I don't even remember how long it took, an hour maybe. However long it was it was entirely too long" he said, shaking his head at the memory. Max was still blushing furiously when the other responded to his comment, just imagining the embarrassment he'd be feeling "no, the most awkward part would be the fact that with this being a fairly small town I know a lot of the people working in the hospital and they all think I'm straight" he told the other, knowing he'd be absolutely mortified if they actually had to go in with that situation. He'd probably have to move. He didn't respond when Evan asked if he was hard again yet, glancing at him sideways when he spoke again "If I have to pull over I'm going to pull you out of this car and shove my cock so far up your ass my cum is going to come out of your nose" he said without changing his facial expression. Max absolutely loved having a cock up his ass but sometimes nothing could beat having your cock in someone else and being in charge like that.

He pulled into the parking lot, feeling as though his pants were a little tight but hopefully not noticeably so. "The sheriff is inside, just don't say anything unless he addresses you" he warned, leading him in. He had hoped the man wouldn't speak to him at all but that wasn't his luck today "Max! How's the girlfriend? Have you popped the question yet?" the potbellied man asked "oh, she's fine. Away on business as usual. No, this is actually her brother, he doesn't approve of the relationship so I thought, while she's gone I'll just take him out into the woods, cut him up, and feed him to the bears," he said, smiling. The sheriff laughed loudly and turned back to his table and wife and he led Evan to a booth near the back. He put a menu in front of the other "just order a large of whatever you think looks good, I'll eat whatever" he said, sliding his foot out of his shoe and putting it in the others lap, the main reason he had chosen a booth in the back. No one would pay them any attention and he could do about whatever he wanted. He rubbed the bottom of his foot against his crotch, feeling for his cock. He looked over a menu himself, acting like he wasn't doing anything.

he snickered a little. "i bet. you must have been having a bit of a panic attack the entire time." he mused, looking like he wanted to start laughing in the others face. "...ouch, good point." he agreed with a chuckle. "it's kind of funny how many people think you're straight." he admitted. "i mean... you're not exactly the epitome of ' straight guy' you know." he teased with a grin. "don't worry. i won't make you shove a Dildo up that high again." he promised with a snicker. "i'll just get you a longer dildo." he teased with a grin. "they make them you know." he teased with a chuckle before he looked at Max, rather startled before he smirked a little. "...you know. i've never bottomed before. it could be fun." he admitted with a grin. "i'll even let you tie me up." he teased with a chuckle before blinking at the Police car.

"you got it. i don't like bobbies anyway." he admitted with a shake of his head as he headed inside, examining the cop and wondering why all small down cops where so fat? "....you? in the woods? that's funny." Evan stated with a snort. "you'd scream at the first sight of a spider, let alone a bear." not that he was much better. rats, roaches, spiders, rabid dogs. no problem! throw a real animal in front of him, like a bird, and he freaked out. he couldn't even handle chickens, or cows, or horses. he'd called Max one day just sobbing after a required field trip to a farm and he'd babbled about how the geese had tried to kill him and how the Donkey had bitten him. "...i don't know what i like. i've never had Pizza before..." he complained as he examined the menu intently. "how about just a large Pepperoni?" he mused, his head tilted. "...before i forget... do people really think your dating Alex?" he asked, looking amused as he reached down with one hand and started massaging the foot, simply because it was there and he didn't want to go without physical contact after all of these years.

"I was freaking out, and you went offline to leave me to it all by myself" he whined, knowing his mother had come in but that didn't really make him feel any better about it later. "I know, I never said I was straight, but I didn't have a boyfriend either. This is also a small town, they like thinking everything is right and holy and being gay definitely ain't holy" he said, smirking a little. "A longer dildo would be appreciated" he responded, not at all fazed by it. He already had one though but he could still take Evan by the 'toy' store later. "I'm sure you'd enjoy being tied up while I fucked you" he said, thinking about him being a sadist and a masochist and just how much he could do before actually fucking him. "Hey, the woods don't bother me too badly, as long as the bugs keep to themselves I won't crush them like the little vermin they are" he said, smiling at him. "Yeah, pepperoni sounds good, as long as we get the cheese stuffed crust, it's an amazing thing, cheese stuffed crust" he told him.

"Yeah they do, and she goes along with it when she's here. It keeps them off my back about trying to hook me up with someone and if I ever bring a guy around they don't ever question it" he told him, wondering what he thought about it. "She's not a bad kisser either" he teased, wondering what he'd think of that comment. When the waitress came around he ordered the pizza and drinks, not really feeling the need to talk as he just felt extremely comfortable being around Evan after all this time being separated. He ate the pizza, savoring the crust and making happy little noises as he ate "Ahh, the greasy goodness of pizza" he said after eating a piece, hoping that the other liked it okay. "If you stay for a while I'll have to start coming out to people, looks a little suspicious when your 'girlfriends' brother starts living with you and your girlfriend is never there" he added, wondering how long it would take people to start catching on. He paid and got a box for the rest, essentially dragging Evan out of the restaurant "I need you in my ass right now and if you don't think now is a good time either I'll just tie you up and fuck myself on your cock" he said, driving way over the speed limit home, though the drive to his house was fairly empty most nights anyway. Max had almost forgotten to put the car in park and turn it off when he pulled into his driveway, pulling Evan inside and kissing him desperately, yanking his clothes off and ripping the shirt he was wearing, hoping it wasn't one of his favorites otherwise he'd have to find him another.

he grimaced. "yeah, i got three swipes from a belt for being in the house." he admitted. "it was so worth it." he admitted with a snicker. "you where pissed for weeks as i recall." he admitted with a grin. "that's true... if we have to, we could always move." he admitted. "we could go to one of the more accepting towns. i don't really want to go back to England." he admitted. it wasn't a lie either. why go back to England where he would probobly be caught, when he could live here perfectly easily AND with Max on top of it. he was definitely willing to stay here. "you're all of a sudden, not very blushy." he complained with a pout before he grinned. "so long as you prepare me properly. i've heard it hurts a lot if not done properly." not that he'd care. he liked pain, well. certain kinds of pain. he might like being taken without preparation but he wasn't sure. he had bottomed before, but it hadn't been very nice and while he'd been willing... sort of, it hadn't been his idea either. playing cock sleeve to go up in the ranks wasn't exactly a nice experience.

"cheese stuffed?" he asked, looking curious. "that does sound kind of good." he admitted with a grin. "she's cool like that." he admitted. "i'm sure we could find a good cover story if we have to. maybe i'm here for my health?" he mused. "i could always just be 'renting' from you. it's not entirely a lie." he admitted as he made a face at the other. "okay, gross." he complained with a roll of his eyes. "i didn't need to know that about my own sister. gross." he complained as he sank his teeth into the Pizza. "...oh my god." he breathed. "this is the best stuff ever!" he gasped, licking his lips. "we're getting this, all the time, like everyday!" he ordered, with a grin as he gobbled down half the Pizza himself. "fuck." he muttered, smirking as they crawled into the car and he was basically told what to do. "you think you can tell me what to do? you can't you know. i'm only doing it because i want to." he teased as he watched his shirt being torn off, offering him a glare. "...that was silk." he complained before he moved the other back a little bit and started to strip the other of his clothes as well. "i'm going to fuck you over the couch." he admitted. "don't suppose you have any rope, or string or something? i've always wanted to see how you look tied up."

He watched the other "I remember that I pretended to be angry with you for a lot longer than I was actually upset just so you'd feel bad" he said, smiling a little. There really wasn't a way to describe how he felt at the moment when Evan said that he didn't want to go back to England. With what he did there wasn't really anywhere that he couldn't live for work, and he wasn't going to let Evan go now that he finally had him within reach and his parents weren't around to try and send him to a therapist to get rid of his homosexual perversions. "Well, it's called being horny" he said, though it was probably more of just getting used to Evan and his language and how open he was with talking about it. He'd never had anyone else like that, even James wouldn't talk about it unless they were in the bedroom in the act. "It does hurt if you're not prepared but sometimes it can just hurt regardless" he said, speaking from experience. At this point, he honestly hoped that James would show up just for the fact that he knew that Evan would kill him if he gave him the green light. He was still debating with himself but he was leaning towards leaving him in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. He snickered a little at the others reaction to him kissing his sister, it had only been a couple times and mostly for public appearances. Max laughed at him when he freaked out about the pizza, nodding "it is probably one of the best things ever invented and I've never met anyone who doesn't love it" he said, watching him devour most of it by himself.

He looked over the other and smirked "I think you're underestimating both my persuasive abilities and sheer strength. Just because I'm a writer does not mean I can't be buff" he said, though working out was mainly a mental thing just so he wouldn't ever be caught off guard and taken advantage of again, never wanting to relive a relationship like his last one. "I will buy you another one" he groaned, rolling his eyes at him, letting him lead him to wherever the hell he wanted. He stopped for a moment, looking at the couch "well, I've got rope, but if you want to tie me up I think I've got somewhere you might enjoy a little more." He hadn't been able to use it much, but he was just as kinky as Evan, just hadn't found anyone else who was as well, but he was prepared for someone who was. "C'mon" he muttered, taking his hand and leading him downstairs into his basement. It was fully furnished and had just about everything you could imagine for anything remotely BDSM related. There were ropes and harnesses hanging from the ceiling, there were cuffs on the walls along with whips and paddles, shelves full with things for you to shove up your ass. He glanced at the other, extremely aroused just thinking of being tied up any number of ways and having Evan fuck him senseless, bringing him to the edge and then leaving him until he was soft again and doing it, over and over until he was begging for his release.

he snorted. "i knew it. you little soak." he complained, looking both annoyed and amused. "i sent you presents as i recall." he admitted. and he had. he'd always been a fair hand with a knife, and he had carved the other a wooden ring and a prancing horse as 'recompense'. "hmm.. actually that's an idea. i could take up whittling again." he decided. "your always horny." he commented, looking amused. "hmmm. well, i know you will take care of me." he admitted with a smile. "i will trust you to make sure it hurts as little as possible." he admitted. "it is the best thing ever invented!... well, no, perhaps Crisps." he mused. "Pizza is amazing." he admitted with a nod. "i am underestimating nothing." he stated with a scoff. "you will never be able to make me do what i don't want to." he stated with a sniff. "you might, however, talk me out of things i do want to do." he admitted. "you better." he complained, sulking at the loss of his shirt before looking curious as he was led away into the wild unknown. he wasn't sure what his lover had planned, but he knew he was going to like it. "....oh my god." he breathed, looking around at the playroom. his mouth watering as he looked around. he was hard as a rock now and he turned to look at the other with that familiar hard Glint in his eye. when they where younger, Max had called it the 'dom look'. it was the look he got when he wanted to issue orders, and expected them to be obeyed.

"Strip." he ordered. it was just one word. spoken in a soft, but nonetheless demanding voice. Evan had a lot of practice at this. he was very good at what he did to say the least. "Kneel." he ordered, watching the other intently before turning and examining the rows of things he could use, touching a paddle and stroking a Gag. "i want you to tell me what tools that you have used on yourself, or have been used on you and which ones you liked the most." he ordered, examining an interesting Cock cage made of metal rings and leather straps. "Then, once you have finished, you will tell me your safe-word and safety action and stand under the leather shackles." he ordered, indicating the ones that would hold Max's arms above his head and could be adjusted to specific lengths.

"You did, I've...I've still got them" he muttered softly, almost afraid to let the other know that tidbit of information. "I can't help that I'm always horny, I blame you for it lately" he told him, nodding as the other mentioned being taken care of. Evan might enjoy pain but he didn't know if he'd be able to keep going if he thought he might be in pain, it just wasn't in his nature. "I think I could probably talk you into something if I gave you a good enough incentive" he said, letting his fingers trail down his chest as he kissed him again. Max found it amusing that given their current route to sex he was still extremely worried about getting another silk shirt to replace the one that he just ripped. Amusement was glistening in his eyes as he watched the other take it all in. When Evan turned back around he felt a chill move through him and the smile faded from his lips, licking them and feeling his arousal stir in his pants. A short whimper left him involuntarily as he heard the voice commanding him. His shirt was already half way off so it wasn't much to pull that off and to shed his pants and underwear.

He dropped to his knees quickly, his head following the other with eager anticipation at the upcoming events of the evening. Now his face was on fire, blushing horribly as he opened his mouth and spoke softly, about the most submissive voice Evan had ever heard "I've...I've used them all but I like the...um....riding crop, the brown one and the uh...flogger," saying the last part as almost a whisper. "It's moose" he muttered, keeping his eyes cast downward when he looked in Evan's direction and moved towards where he wanted him to be. When he came near he spread his legs and raised his arms above his head near the cuffs so that they'd be easier to restrain. His breathing was fast, and he couldn't remember the last time he had felt this way, probably when he was skyping with Evan when they were younger, only now, he could actually touch him. Max was practically shaking but he wasn't sure how long Evan would tease him before he needed his own release.

he looked rather surprised by the admission and then he smiled. that same soft smile that he had only ever shown to Max. not that Max knew that, even if he did know what it meant. that look was rare, but it usually meant that Evan felt Max right down to his heart. "you are always horny. i'll have to teach you how to control yourself." he teased with a chuckle. "and that's not convincing, that's bribing." he corrected with a grin before he felt lust raging through him at the sight of all those sex toys, and again when Max didn't even offer a token protest. he just did as he was told. "...all of them?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow as he examined all the stuff. "you kinky little slut." he teased, amused as he picked up the riding crop and examined it before smirking as he watched the other move into position. "Moose?" he asked, looking amused as he moved over to the other and pressed the leather handle into the others mouth. "hold that for a sec." he ordered, letting Max grip it with his teeth as he tightened the shackles around the others wrists. "there. how is that? too tight? not tight enough?" he asked, removing the crop from the others mouth so he could get a verbal response. once he had the shackles tightened just right he stopped back and pondered.

"Beg." he ordered, smirking. "i want to hear you beg for your beating." he ordered, stroking the paddle end of the riding crop against the others nipples. "beg me for pain, and beg me for pleasure. i want you to beg. and then, i want you to tell me exactly what you like the most. your favorite game. your favorite fantasy. i want you to look me in the eyes and tell me what gives you the best orgasm." he ordered with a smirk. "look me in the eyes, and tell me what kind of pain and pleasure you want me to give you. if you do it well enough, i might even consider letting you have it."

"Why on Earth why I ever want to control myself, it's so much more fun to just do it when I want, and it doesn't much seem like you're very opposed to me being horny" he said, laughing and shaking his head "I don't really see a difference" he said to the other. "Well, if I've got them I like to try them out," he muttered before frowning at the other "do not judge my life choices" he told him before the handle was pressed into his mouth, biting it and keeping it there. He opened when Evan went to take it and pulled on the restraints while looking up at them, pulling on them with most of his weight "Nope, you're good. That's perfect" he told the other, wanting to make sure they were tight but wouldn't cut off the circulation. When the other smirked at him and told him what to do he was very aroused, moaning softly and letting his chest try and move closer to the stimulation "oh god, please beat me, beat me until I'm bruised and can't walk in the morning."

"Hurt me, beat me" he thought about what he had said and frowned a little bit "hurt me physically, not emotionally. Hurt me emotionally and I'll beat you" he said before smirking at the other "I'll give you a reason why you should work out with me" he said, lifting his feet off the ground and testing the restraints around his wrists before lifting his feet and grabbing them with his hands, and that was the sole reason why Max had done yoga for years. He couldn't help the little smile on his face at the moment. "Spank me, beat me, bite me, make it hurt please, and then please fuck me. Fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk for a week" he begged, trying to lift his ass a little more. Max was so hard at the moment and all he wanted was for Evan to touch him in some way, the only thing he wouldn't be able to take was for Evan to just leave him there alone while he was all hard and needy. "Beat me, beat me please Evan, please beat me" he whined.

he snickered a little. "very true." he agreed with a smirk before shrugging. "there is one, but it's rather small." he admitted with a chuckle. "either way, i suppose if you can make me do what you want me to it doesn't matter at all." and he'd always had a soft spot for Max. "i'm not judging you." he teased. "i'm more of a slut than you are. it's a compliment." he purred, watching the other test the shackles before smirking at him, taping the others nipples again, not hitting, just teasing. the promise of attention without actually giving it. "...i can't promise i won't ever hurt your feelings. i am me after all." he admitted. "but i promise that i will always apologize." he assured the other. "even if your the one that's wrong." he admitted with a soft smile that only Max ever got to see before he gaped as he watched Max's legs lift up and held in place with his hands. "oh. my. god." he breathed, stunned. for a moment, all he could do was stare. it was amazing. how the hell could Max DO that?! and then the begging started and he moved, swiping the crop across the others ass. "enough." he ordered, so hard he thought he was going to bust a seam. "cry out! count the strokes!" he ordered, bringing the crop back down, this time across the backs of his thighs. "that's two! Count them!"

and so, he swatted the other, nice and hard, leaving red lines, but no blood and no bruises. a perfectly calculated stroke that spoke of years of experience and a measured hand. he finally stopped at twenty five. "Lower your legs." he ordered, examining the other intently, licking his lips as he studied all the red marks he had given the other before carefully swiping his tongue along each one, making them sting and burn even as it soothed the heat a little. "hmmm. i've wanted to taste you ever since i met you." he purred, running his tongue up the crack of the others ass, fingers stroking along the inner thigh. but before he reached hole or balls, he pulled away and headed for the tables, looking for something. "yes, here it is." he murmured, smirking as he picked up a jar of lube and a small butt plug that would stretch max out, but not hurt much going in. "kneel." he ordered, already lowing the rope so that Max could do as ordered. "stay still." he ordered once max was on his knees, but his back straight. he poured the lube over his fingers and slid them, one at a time inside of his lover before slipping the butt plug into place. "good boy." he purred as he stood in front of Max and slowly unzipped his trousers and tugged his thick, hard length out. "suck." he ordered. "get it nice and wet. it's going in your ass after this." he warned, smirking.

He accepted the other at least saying he'd apologize if he hurt his feelings, that was all he could really ask for after all. The look on the others face was so worth all those years of yoga and paying for all of this, it was absolutely priceless. Max was a little surprised, he didn't have to beg for too long before the other was willing to give it to him. He moaned loudly each time he was hit, calling out whatever number they were on. By the time they finally got to the twenty fifth he was slightly sore, glad the other was fine with him lowering his legs, they were tired and he didn't know if they'd hold him up too well. "Oh god" he moaned, tilting his head back against the wall as he felt the others tongue licking along his ass, whining as he left him there. He didn't even bother trying to stand, just going straight down onto his knees and inhaling sharply as he felt the fingers and then the plug pushed into his ass, looking up hungrily at the cock in front of him.

He may not have had as much experience as Evan had with this sort of thing but Max had always loved sucking cock and trying to push just how much he could physically fit in his mouth. Now, if he was going to be given free reign he was going to take his time and tease the other as much as he could before he just grabbed his head and fucked his face the way he hoped he would. He let the tip of his tongue run along the underside from his balls to the tip, flicking the slit and just trying as hard as he could to drive the other insane. He was also trying to measure the distance, thinking that if he was close enough he'd consider humping his leg just to get a little friction on his cock. He pulled back just a little to lick his lips and look up at the other with a smirk on his face before taking just about his entire cock in his mouth and throat, his eyes closed as he breathed through his nose. Evan had to have gotten bigger since he'd video chatted with him, sure it had been years but he hadn't thought he was this big and he was certainly not complaining at all.

Evan was too excited to make Max beg for too long. he wanted this too after all. a lot. how many people had he raped, imagining it was the other, even making sure they enjoyed it, whether they wanted to or not? how many times had he wished for Max. wished for that soft touch of emotional affection. now he had it, and physical attention as well. he was half worried he was dreaming, and the way the other was moaning and counting as he struck him. fuck if he hadn't almost cum in his pants. he had to smirk at how quickly the other went to his knees and how eagerly he accepted those fingers and the little plug. he smirked down at his lover as he let the other explore with tongue and teeth and mouth. it was delightful, watching those cute pink lips brushing over his length. he took the time to enjoy himself, enjoying being teased and tortured with Max's mouth. oh how he had used to dream about that god damn mouth.

he moved his leg away as soon as Max tried to hump, and swatted the others ass for good measure before he tangled his hand into the others hair and forced the last half inch into the others throat with a loud, guttural moan and a smirk. "you like that, don't you?" he asked, panting. "you used to love it when i made you suck those dildos until you choked." he growled, thrusting his hips slowly, carefully. letting Max get used to the sensation before speeding up. "i'm gonna skull fuck you, and then i'm gonna fuck that tight little ass of yours." he growled, smirking darkly. "i'm going to fuck you so hard you won't want to walk for a week." he growled, tipping his head back. "i wonder how many times i could make you cum with nothing but my Dick?" he mused, grinding into the others face before pulling out and unhooking the shackles. "up. over to the table." he ordered. "chest down, feet flat on the floor, chest on the table, spread your legs as far as they can go." he ordered, licking his lips as he pulled out one of the large mirrors and settled it into place in front of Max, so he could see himself gettign fucked. "now beg me for my dick. beg me to fuck you, dirty slut."

That's what Evan was great with, knowing exactly what he wanted just by a slight action of his. He closed his eyes as the other took a hold of his hair, moaning around the cock being forced down his throat. You have no fucking idea he replied to the man, though, with his mouth being preoccupied at the moment he'd have to settle with the comment remaining a thought of approval. When the other pulled away he couldn't help but smirk a little, he may be the one getting fucked in the situation but there was nothing he disliked about it and he was just as happy being tied up, teased, begging for anything as he was doing the fucking and maybe even more so. "Well, probably at least a couple but I'd prefer not to try tonight" he muttered when he was ordered to move, his arms falling when they were released. He groaned as he stood, his legs protesting a little, pulling his foot up by his ass to stretch the muscles as he walked over to the table.

It was fairly thin so fitting his legs around it wouldn't be too hard "my legs will go further apart if they're not flat on the ground" he told the other, just to see which part he cared more about as he watched him move the mirror. "Hot" he smirked, running a hand through his hair as he saw its messy state, sitting on the table and crossing his legs. Max tilted his head to the side a bit and looked Evan up and down "I'm kind of tired just doing everything you say, why don't you come over here and make me and show me why I should be begging for your cock in my ass. I like being a slut who begs for things worth my time and effort" he told the other, rolling his hips around and moaning a bit at feeling the plug still in his ass. There was a glint of amusement and confidence in his eyes and he was very much going to enjoy having Evan forcing him down the way he wanted and fucking him hard, and hopefully he wouldn't want to walk much the next day, then he'd be able to talk Evan into staying in bed with him all day.

Evan smirked a little as he heard the other moan. good, he wouldn't want to do something Max didn't like, he wasn't entirely sure why he was so concerned with Max enjoying himself, but he was. he wasn't about to argue with himself, so he'd be careful not to do anything Max didn't like. he'd just have to figure out what those things where. "fuck your good." he moaned with a smirk. "a good little cocksucker. maybe i'll just tie you up and make you suck cock for the rest of your life." he teased with a chuckle. "yeah me either, not enough patience. i've wanted to fuck you for so long it almost hurts." he admitted, licking his lips. "i'm gonna fuck you until we just can't fuck no more. and then i'm going to drag you upstairs and we'll sleep together... i say drag because your fucking bigger than me you jerk." he complained as he watched the other settle into place.

"i want them flat so you can brace yourself if you have to." he admitted simply as he watched the other, smirking as he nodded. "i want to see you're face when you cum." he admitted, licking his lips. "i've always imagined taking you from behind." he admitted with a smirk. "i'm going to own you." he growled, licking his lips. "i am going to own every inch of you by the time the night is done." he growled before pausing as he realized Max wanted to play yet. what to do here? "well. you want me to make you do as your told hmm?" he asked, smirking as he picked up the silk rope and pounced on Max, forcing him to his feet and tying his wrists behind his back tightly, checking the tightness to make sure it wasn't cutting off blood flow before pinning him, chest down onto the table as his fingers forced themselves into Max's hair, making him look into the Mirror. "such a naughty, naughty little slut." he purred, free hand dancing around the flesh wrapped around the plug. "how much do you want it? beg for it, or i'll give you another ten strokes."

Well, sucking cock was certainly not the worst thing he could be doing for the rest of his life and he rather enjoyed it so that could work for him just fine. He laughed a little when the other complained about him being bigger "I can't help that I got better genes than you did" he told the other, though some of it he was sure was do to his lack of proper nutrition as a child. "You aren't that weak, I'm sure you could carry me up at least one flight of stairs" he said, though he was sure he could probably carry Evan, just not after all of this. He had no complaints to the other sleeping with him though, he always wanted to be able to have sex with him but he really craved the intimacy and being able to sleep with someone and know that they wouldn't leave before he woke up or worry about leaving before the other woke up and that nothing would be weird between them. He smiled as he watched the other move, letting his eyes take in Evan's body slowly and unabashedly.

"I always pictured you when it was someone else, I always wanted you" he admitted, blushing a bit even still. He believed that Evan would always be more forward with these things and any kind of declaration from him still shocked him after he opened his mouth. He licked his lips as he saw the other pick up the silk and come at him, struggling some just to see how forceful he would get with him while they were 'playing'. He let out a low breath of air as he was forced down, keeping his feet planted on the ground the way the other had instructed before, moaning softly as the other grabbed his hair. He couldn't help it, seeing the way he was and how dominant Evan was in the situation, it was really really arousing. When he felt the hand teasing around his ass he whined and his hips bucked a bit, biting his lip and looking up at the other through the mirror "please Evan, I'm tired of playing. I've waited years, I want, no, need you in my ass right now, please, I need you inside me. Fuck me hard" he groaned, looking at the other with desperation.

Evan sulked a bit at Max. "well. you could try to be smaller." he complained, though his eyes where glittering with laughter. "i'm sure i could too, but why when dragging you is more fun? or i could always make you crawl." he teased with a snicker. "put one of those cute little animal tail butt plugs in you and call you kitten." he teased as he shook his head. "yeah. me too." he admitted when Max admitted to pretending it was always him. "i always wanted it to be you. though, i'd probobly never do to you what i did to some of my.er, others." he admitted before smirking as he watched the other blush, smirking a little. "now that i have you, there will never be another." a promise of fidelity. "though, i might rape your rapist, just to show him the error of his ways." he mused. "i won't if you don't want me to though." he assured the other before he smirked as the little brat struggled. he knew he was probobly going to leave a few faint bruises, but it was Max's own fault.

"such a naughty bitch, trying to fight back. for shame, i might have to punish you again for that." he scoffed, smirking at the other as he tightened the grip in the brats hair, forcing him to watch himself. "oh. now you want to play nice?" he asked, a small smirk curling his lips as he ran his fingers along that tight, puckered entrance before he slid two inside, just to make sure his lover was properly lubricated and stretched enough that he wouldn't tear or hurt too much when he pushed inside. dissatisfied, he pulled them out and grabbed the Lube, keeping his other hand firmly in the others hair. "i want you to watch as i defile you." he growled, rubbing his own hard, aching cock against the others thigh, trying to control himself enough that he wouldn't cum too soon as he slipped overly lubed fingers back inside of his lover, making sure he was very, very slick before he took position behind the other, rubbing the tip of his cock against that tight, tight hole once more. "beg. beg for it. i want to hear you sound like a slut." he breathed. mostly he just wanted to hear Max's voice.

Max rolled his eyes a bit when the other said something about him trying to be smaller. There was no way he was going to try and do that. If nothing else he enjoyed being larger than the other for an easy way to tease him about something. He knew a lot of people who thought that the bigger person should be the 'dominant' one but he liked Evan and the fight he had in him and the size didn't make a difference to him at all. Max had absolutely no intention of crawling either, though he blushed furiously at the mention of a tail being attached to a butt plug, he didn't even know something like that existed, maybe that wouldn't be too terrible once in a while. He didn't know yet how he felt about the idea of Evan raping his ex, he'd have to think about it more before he made a decision. He moaned as he felt the fingers entering him, sucking in air as they left and then whimpering and whining when he felt them enter him again, though wet this time.

He was glad for the mirror honestly, he wanted to watch Evan fucking him, he'd have to make an addition to his basement, a mirrored ceiling and walls would be rather nice. He was trying to push back against him when he felt the tip at his ass, hearing him and sounding more desperate than before. "Please, please I need your cock in me. I need you to fuck me, I need to know you want me" he admitted, telling the truth and knowing it would be enough to get the other to finally stick it in him. He enjoyed foreplay but he had already had enough of it with the video calls, he wanted the real thing now. When Evan finally pushed in he closed his eyes and called out his name, breathing quickly. "Oh god yes, fuck me" he whimpered, opening his eyes so that he could look up and see the other fucking him. "God yes, you feel so good" he moaned, waiting for the other to hit that spot, though knowing Evan he'd wait until he was about to cum himself. But when he hit it, lights exploded behind his eyes, unable to keep himself from cumming after all of the stimulation he had been getting, calling out Evan's name while his ass clenched around him and milked the cum from him as well. He was breathing heavily by the time they were finished, feeling as though he was ready to sleep for about a week.

he sulked as Max rolled his eyes at him. that was just not nice! "you're so cute when you blush." Evan admitted with a smirk and a shake of his head as he teased the others flesh. "you beg so damn pretty." he murmured with a smile. "so adorable." he purred as he ran his hand up the others back before slowly sinking into the other with a moan and shudder. "fuck, still so tight MAx... you have no idea, how long i've been waiting." he moaned. "to have you all to myself, so willing and eager." he moaned as he buried himself up to the balls in the tight slick heat of his lover. "yes. fuck, yes. shit." he moaned, thrusting faster and harder, pounding into max as he tossed his head back, shuddering and trembling as he came shortly behind the other. he filled Max with his seed, emptying every last drop. "fuck that was great." he moaned as he stroked the other's leg, staying buried in him for a moment before he carefully untied the other. "stay." he ordered. "you're legs will probobly give out." he warned. "i'll be right back." he promised vanishing up the stairs and returning barely a minute later with a damp rag and some juice.

"here, drink." he ordered. "the sugar in the juice will help." he explained with a smile as he gently ran the damp rag over the other, cleaning off the cum and used a lotion on the whip marks which took away some of the stinging and would ease the healing. not that the marks where that intense, but Evan knew proper Aftercare was key to building a trusting relationship. he'd never done Aftercare before as he was usually raping the other person, but he wanted his relationship with Max to be long and healthy. so that meant taking care of him properly. "how are you feeling?" he asked with a smile. "was it everything you wanted or shall we go for round two?"

Every little touch from Evan sent lightning up his spine, all of his nerves were on edge and the lust-filled voice of the man behind him thrilled Max. "I am not adorable" he pouted a bit, moaning loudly as he was filled so completely by the other. Just as long as Evan had been waiting to sink his cock in him, Max had been waiting to be taken by the one person he'd always loved and admired. He was glad that Evan didn't immediately pull out of him, enjoying the warmth and closeness he was feeling at the moment. Max let his arms fall, groaning at the stiffness setting in to his entire body. He frowned as he watched him leave though he let it go almost instantly, the exhaustion seeping into his bones and almost falling asleep as he heard him return, looking a little confused for a moment at the juice in his face. He drank without a complaint, humming softly as the other took care of him in a way no one had ever done for him and something he'd never actually thought about doing. "Are you just trying to keep the police from arresting you?" he teased, though he really enjoyed the feeling of the other rubbing his body down. Max closed his eyes and was simply happy taking in all the love he was feeling, drifting off again when Evan's voice pulled him out of the dark.

"Happy," he replied simply and then shook his head "even if I wanted to, I'm quite sure my body wouldn't be able to take it. You'd probably break it" he said, smiling. "What I would really love would be to go upstairs and tangle up with you in my bed and sleep for a good fifteen hours or so" he told the other, thinking he might need help but also planning on playing it as though it was worse just to lean against Evan and maybe getting him to carry him a ways. Once he was finally in the bed he sprawled out happily, not bothering to pull blankets around him again, though this time to annoy the other and wrapped his body around Evan's. It took him only moments to fall asleep, waking in the middle of the night by shoving and fighting off Evan before he woke up enough to realize what he was doing. "Oh my god, I'm sorry, sorry" he apologized quickly, turning on the light and making sure he hadn't hit him in the eye or something that would bruise horribly. "Sorry, I've never actually slept with anyone else before, apparently weird dreams mixed with a person in the bed that's never been there isn't a great mix. Are you okay?" he asked, kissing him and letting a hand run through his hair. Max collapsed back into the bed and let his heart slow, apologizing again before he could get back to sleep finally, hoping he wouldn't freak out again.

"you are adorable." he teased with a snicker as he filled the other, loving how sweet, tight, hot the other was. it took every ounce of self control to finally pull away and out of the other. he needed to clean his little lover up though, so he had to move. "no. i'm trying to do my very best to keep you from realizing i'm a sick twisted bastard who doesn't deserve you." he admitted honestly. "a little after care is just something a person should do if they want to keep their lover." he admitted with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "good. i'm glad your happy, and probobly not, but we can work on your endurance." he promised with a smile. "come on then, let's get up." he ordered, gently helping the other to his feet and up tot eh bedroom. he did have to carry the other up the stairs, but that was alright. he was strong enough to handle that at least. he chuckled as he watched the other go to sleep and carefully pulled the blankets up and snuggled into the other.

he was only mildly annoyed to be awoken to a few punches and shoves. "it's fine, don't worry about it." Evan ordered, waving off the others apologies. "go back to sleep." he ordered with a chuckle. he'd had worse beatings than that. the bruises would barely hurt. in the morning there was no hiding it. Max had gotten Evan good. a very nice black eye was evident in the morning, not that Evan seamed to care since he was sleeping quite heavily and rather peacefully. he was also holding quite tightly to Max and didn't seam to have any desires in letting go.

Max didn't really like the fact that Evan didn't think he deserved to be with Max and he wasn't sure this was the time to let him know that he knew exactly who he was and what he was capable of and that he obviously didn't care that much, he especially wasn't going to tell him to leave or anything like that. He was glad that Evan was willing to carry him, wrapping arms around and kissing his neck. After he had woken up he was still apologizing, feeling terrible that he'd hit him even if it was during sleep. He woke again when sunlight filtered through the windows and hit him in the face, blinking his eyes and smiling as he felt the arms wrapped tight around him. Max sighed happily and closed his eyes again, taking in the feeling of being loved for a little while before deciding to get up and make some coffee for himself and planning on an attempt at tea. "Hey Ev, I'm gonna go make some coffee" he whispered and pulled out of his grasp. He was used to waking up fairly early and it wasn't often that he could sleep for a long time.

Max grimaced as he saw the dark purple around Evan's eye and put some ice in a bag when he got downstairs and tried making some tea, taking that and the bag and some toast upstairs and setting it on the foot of the bed before straddling the other man and kissing him to wake him up. "Here," he said, putting the bag and holding it on his face while he grabbed the cup "try this and if it's terrible don't tell me" he teased. He'd tried to make it the way he remembered Evan making it but he'd never done it before and wasn't really sure how to do it. "Sorry about your eye" he said finally, thinking that if either of them were to get bruised it would have been him. He let one hand go down and start stroking Evan slowly while he grabbed a piece of toast with the other, eating it and looking down at the other "wanna go for a run and then take a shower when we get back? We can share and save water" he smirked, taking another bite of the bread before getting up and putting on some appropriate running clothes slowly, making sure to bend over and show off his ass while he was doing it.

Evan had a little trouble carrying someone who was bigger than him, but he managed when he switched to a piggy back. Max's toes dragged a little but that couldn't be helped. "stop apologizing." he finally ordered. "it's annoying." he complained with a smile as he kissed the other silent and tucked Max back into bed. he hummed in the morning, his grip tightening breifly before the words reached his brain. he let the other go, yawned and rolled onto his back to doze a little longer. he didn't even realize that Max was still feeling bad about the smack last night. "wussit? COLD!" he protested when the bag touched his face. "jeez Max. talk about a wakeup call." he complained as he sat up, holding the bag to his face, looking a little baffled. "why do i have ice on my face?" he asked as he took a sip of his tea, choking on it a bit. "hot..." he complained, blowing on it a few times before taking another sip. "hmmm, not bad for a first attempt." he admitted with a smile. "your a natural." he promised as he took a longer drink. "oh yeah, you managed to punch me last night, i forgot." he admitted. "don't worry about it, i've had tons worse than this." he admitted before he groaned and slumped back into the bed. "a run!? god... why are you such a morning person?" he complained, pouting at the other before he brightened at the idea of a shared shower. "well i suppose we can go for a run." he agreed with a chuckle as he rolled out of bed and stroked Max's naked arse before he went to get dressed himself. "by the way, if anyone asks, i walked into a door this morning trying to get to the bathroom." he ordered with a smile.

Max chuckled a little when the other was jolted awake and complained about the cold hitting his face. "Morning Sunshine" he said with a smile, it faltering a bit when he asked why he had the ice in the first place and watching him most likely burning his tongue on the tea "careful," he chastised gently. He couldn't help the proud look on his face at the praise at not completely screwing up the tea to begin with, thinking that it wouldn't take much for him to figure it out pretty well, maybe he'd try it again, couldn't be too bad once you got used to it. "I'm a morning person cause we would video chat early for you sometimes and it was really early for me so I just got used to waking up early. Parents always woke up early too, I guess its just a thing I inherited or something. Max smiled as the other agreed to a run, knowing the shower was probably the only selling point for him but he didn't mind. He'd be able to coax Evan into a few more things he was sure with the promise of sex. He laughed a little "alright, I doubt anyone is actually going to believe that but I would prefer not to get arrested with assault or domestic abuse charges either" he commented, really not wanting to go through that headache.

He took this run slower than the day before, he was still a little sore and didn't want to over do it. Thankfully no one saw them so he didn't have to worry about the sheriff showing up at his house just yet. He pulled his shirt off when they got back, giving Evan a glass of water while he drank one himself. Max waited a little while, teasing Evan with the earlier promise of a shower, taking his time before taking him upstairs into his bathroom. The tub and shower were separate and both were huge, large windows by both so you could look out and enjoy the natural scenery while bathing. He turned the water on to let it heat up while stripping slowly, fairly excited at the prospect of showering with someone else and it was a new experience for them as well. You couldn't exactly carry your computer into the shower with you so he was happy to get to do this with him. Max got in before the other, sighing as the hot water hit his skin and eased the tension in his shoulders, though he was happier when Evan joined him, kissing him and finding that he liked the sensation of the water making their bodies slick against each other.

Back
Top Bottom