Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blast From The Past (ChurchxMoon)

Church

Supernova
Max grew up fairly wealthy, his parents took care of anything he ever needed and fed his desire to write and create things for himself. He was just as surprised as they were when he finished his book and a publisher was actually willing to help him make it into a real thing. He had come out with a couple more books since then, as well as writing a few articles for some high-paying magazines like TIME. Overall he considered himself extremely lucky to have the opportunities that he had and knew it was partly because of his father who seemed to know everybody.

By now he lived by himself in a house nestled in the mountains of Colorado, hundreds of miles from where he grew up but he loved the solitude and the nature. In the winter he went skiing and snowboarding and the hikes were beautiful in the spring and summer when all the flowers bloomed. Through all of his success and twenty years of life he was still single and wasn't really looking for anyone. There had been someone but that was a different story and he didn't let himself dwell on it for too long or else he'd go crazy. 

Max looked down at his speedometer and then checked the signs, he hated the cops around here and it wouldn't do to be late in picking up his best friends' brother. They talked all the time and she had asked a few days ago if he minded keeping her brother for a little while. Max assured her that he had plenty of room to keep him and that he couldn't refuse the girl who had helped him out so much with his life after everything had gone to shit. All he had been told was that her brother really needed to get away and thought the fresh air would do him some good. 

He was on his phone checking the status of the flight to make sure he wasn't late and that the plane was on time as he walked into the terminal. His friend hadn't been able to come but she said that she had shown her brother a picture of Max so he'd know who to go to but said she didn't have any of her brother at the time. He leaned against a column in wait, running a hand through his faux hawk to get it to stand a little more than it was currently. It was a dyed blue black and brought out the pale blue of his eyes while elongating his face and body. 

The wait hadn't been bad, he'd been on his phone and checked her email and Facebook before getting onto tumblr and scrolling through his dash, glancing up occasionally when someone came out of the terminal. When a larger group of people came out he checked the time, yep, this should be him. His eyes scanned the crowd, looking for a look of recognition or at least partial confusion as if he might have been recognized. Then he saw him. Max's chest constricted as he stared down the man, making no movements. How could he be here? He lived out of the country, Max didn't think he was going to be going anywhere anytime soon, especially not here.

Evan had not grown up rich, not in the least. oh he'd never been poor, he always had enough to eat, and they'd been able to afford internet and a microwave and everything they'd needed for school, but clothing had been sparse and toys had been sparser. over the years Evan had gotten more and more furious with life. he had no freinds, most of his family hated him and he had finally had the last straw when a boy he'd been sure he was in love with, had broken things off and left without word or warning... wasn't that hard when you where dating online really. after than Van had left home, and started a name for himself... it wasn't a good name. in England, Gangs where common, very common, and yet Van had stood out and terrorized most of London. he'd started at fifteen, and now, by the age of eighteen, he was one of the most wanted men in Britain. though, 'man' was a little off. his gang had never killed anyone, yet. but they tormented people, raped women and men alike, lit buildings on fire, and did everything imaginable to make life hell.

unfortunately, while Van was coasting the good life. selling drugs and alcohol alike, whoring out women and raking in protection money... he'd fucked up. most of the time, he and his Boys wore masks to keep their identities a secrete. unfortunately, the last bastard he'd raped had been a cop. off duty, but still a cop, and the bastard had Van tagged. now, all of Europe knew his name and his face and they where gunning for him. he'd fled home, even knowing it was a long shot. his mother had never loved him. he'd been an ';accident'. an 'unfortunate burden'. had been since the day he was born. they had never wanted a second child, so the chance to have him out of their lives forever was eagerly taken. so he'd gone to his sister, who had understood him, loved him, and protected him even when he didn't deserve it. she had sent him overseas using a fake name, Terrance, to a freind of hers living in the states. no one expected him to skip continent, so it was a good plan... until Van actually took a look at the picture of the man who was taking him in. Van couldn't beleive that this was happening. he was going to go live with Max. the bastard who had ruined his only chance at happiness. the man he had loved, poured his heart and soul out to... well... he'd just have to show Max, exactly what he'd become.

he headed out into the terminal, well aware that Max would recognize him instantly. it wasn't the Black hair streaked with red, green and blue. it wasn't the 5'10 heights or the pale skin and face or the handsome appearance. it wasn't his English accent, and it wasn't his clothes, which where rather tame for him to say the least. no, it was his eyes. he was a hetachrome. a person who had two different colored eyes. the left was a shimmering sapphire blue. the right, was a sparkling emerald green. no, there was no mistaking him for someone else, he was who he was, and he was going to make Max pay for the years of pain he had suffered. "So." he stated, staring at the other. "it's you is it?" he demanded, looking Max over. "you still dress like a bastard." he stated with a small sneer. "get me out of this Bloody place before i flip. can't stand crowds." he complained. actually, he loved crowds, made pickpocketing so easy, he'd already helped himself to three wallets and a watch. they still hadn't noticed. "what did my sister Tell you anyway? she give any details on why i needed to get out, or did she leave it to me to explain the fun little story?" he demanded. wondering if Alex had told Max anything of importance. he couldn't exactly do anything to Max in the crowded place. plus the indifference would throw Max off, make him confused, and easier to torment later.

Max knew him instantly, though he hoped he was just seeing things. When he got closer he saw his eyes and his fear was confirmed. There had been a time when he would have loved seeing this man coming off of a plane, would've loved meeting his mismatched eyes searching for his. He would have taken him up in his arms, kissed him, and kept touching him to assure himself that he was actually there and standing in front of him. Now, all he hoped was that he was in some kind of nightmare where this wasn't actually happening. The voice startled him out of his reverie and brought him back down to earth. Well, he wasn't going to give Evan the satisfaction of a reaction so he just laughed "you always liked the way that I dressed," he added, his lips smiling though his eyes were sharp and threatening. "She told me that her little baby brother had gotten himself into a little bit of trouble and asked if I minded to feed and house him until it blew over."

Max led him to his Range Rover and drove without saying too much, surprised at the lack of reaction he got from the boy. When he pulled into the driveway of his house he got out and went inside, leaving Evan alone though he suspected that he would follow him in. Max went and poured himself a glass of whiskey, downing it quickly and pouring another. What had he done to deserve this? When Evan came in he poured the other a glass as well, handing it to him and pulling himself together "so, hows the past couple years been? What did you actually do to get yourself get sent across the pond?" he smirked, knowing that he had been in England for a while now.

Evan could practically see the complex emotions tumbling over and over Max's face. it was almost funny, he hadn't even done anything yet and Max was already suffering. good. "no i didn't. i always liked the way you looked when you where taking your clothes off." Evan stated rather blandly. "are we done with the pleasantries now? it was a bloody long flight and no one here speaks properly and the food was terrible." he complained. "i want a nap, a nice cuppa, and to change out of these stanky clothes." he admitted, curling his lip in disgust, much the way he had so long ago when speaking of his parents. that was one thing about Evan though. even though he'd grown up mostly cockney, he refused to speak like a heathen. he had developed a proper vocabulary and articulation very early so that he didn't sound like an urchin. even his sister spoke with a horrible accent. his mother was so bad that unless you spoke fluent 'cockney' you couldn't understand a word she said. "well. trouble is one word for it." Evan admitted with a shrug as he picked up his suitcase. the only thing he'd brought with him. "not sure it's going to just 'blow over' though." he admitted.

"....how quaint." he muttered, blinking at the...car. he stuffed the suitcase into the backseat and spent the rest of the drive silently staring out the window. "so your a drunk now?" he demanded as he dumped his bag onto the floor and took the whiskey, taking a slow sip. the legal drinking age in the UK was sixteen, so long as he had adult supervision. but he'd been drinking since fifteen because honestly, what gangster gave a crap about legalities? "the last couple of years have been complete and utter hell, considering the only chance at happiness i ever had left me for no real reason other than the fact, and i'm assuming here, that they got bored with me." his eyes had turned sharp. "must have made you feel all good and tingly inside knowing i was so gullible, hmm? did you think often of my breaking heart with a grin, or did i just never register after you left?" he asked, avoiding the topic of getting shipped across the pond. he'd grown up in England after all, what did he care if Max was poking fun at him? he certainly wasn't about to tell the other he'd raped a cop... yet. "you know. whatever your reason, i think i'll have to thank you for it. after all, if you hadn't crushed any chance i had at leading a happy life, i might still live under the delusion that some cockney brat might actually make it in the world. so, thanks for breaking my life long illusions early you shit faced bastard." well, at least it was a reaction. even if it wasn't exactly angry the way Max would have expected. it was all very calm, Evan actually sounded more amused, like a mother talking to a child who had just drawn a very touching drawing... on the freshly painted wall "so. where am i sleeping then?"

There was absolutely no way that he was prepared to do this right now. He had spent far too long thinking about what would happen if their paths ever crossed again and this had not been something he'd expected at all. Max blushed when the other commented about taking his clothes off, avoiding his eyes for a few minutes. How in the hell was Evan so calm right now? Max felt like his heart was about to beat right out of his chest. "I am not a drunk, I am stressed," he muttered. Max had been alone for so much of his life, always considering himself an introvert so he had never really felt a need to go out and he never had a real relationship after Evan, though his father wouldn't agree with his calling it a real relationship. His eyes narrowed when he heard the other start talking, his anger growing even further as he sounding so calm and nonchalant about the entire thing.

Max was silent for a few moments after Evan had stopped talking before he finally spoke "My dad found out about us, he cut me off from everything and by the time I had a way to get back in touch with you I knew you wouldn't want to hear from me. I begged my parents, my dad beat the shit out of me for being in love with a guy and called me a faggot until I brought a girl home just to get him off my ass." He looked pissed after that, still not understanding how Evan was so calm and it made him even angrier. "You can stay upstairs in the room on the left. It's got it's own bathroom and there are already towels and soap and shit in there." There were only three doors upstairs so it wouldn't be hard to find. One was his room and the other was private and always locked so that only left one other option for him.

Evan had to smirk when Max blushed, that was funny as hell. "stressed, Drunk, it's all the same. if you have to drink to calm down, then you are a drunk." he stated simply as he took another slow, luxurious sip of his whiskey before he paused and blinked at Max. "...oh." he muttered, sounding rather surprised. out of all the things he had expected to hear, that hadn't been one of them. "...well... that's... extremely unexpected. i'm sorry." he admitted, though it was a lie. at least the other had a decent reason for suddenly leaving and not getting in contact, didn't stop the heartache he'd lived through though. "well. technically, you are a faggot." he pointed out. "just because it's a rude word, doesn't mean it's not true." he admitted with a smirk as he shrugged. "...did you sleep with her?" he asked, sounding curious. "what was it like? was it... gross?" he asked, looking more than a little curious about what happened when Max had slept with a woman. "thanks for taking me in at any rate." he stated with the same nonchalance. "before i forget.. what's the smoking rule? can i smoke in the house?" he asked, hoping he wouldn't have to go outside to smoke. it was a pain in the ass, but he'd do it. "i got my own soap and shit in any case." he admitted as he headed up the stairs before he paused and then turned around and fetched his suitcase.

"oh, and here. it's... rent, i guess." he admitted, handing the other an envelope. "should last for a while." there was four thousand dollars in that envelope. all in crisp, clean bills. all american of course. "Sis was insistent i pay for my stay here somehow, and since i'm pretty bollocks at house keeping and i can't make food without burning it, i figure i better just pay cash." he admitted with a shrug. "i'm going to take a shower and then have a Kip." he admitted with a yawn. "we'll do the laundry sorting later, yeah?" he offered with a shrug as he headed up the stairs to take his shower. he might have been a gangster, but he was extremely picky about what shampoo and soap he used. so picky, that he'd nearly killed someone back in his HQ for touching his soap. he didn't even bother getting dressed, he just crawled under the covers naked and pondered what he had learned. clearly, Max was still a little hung up on the whole incident. well, Evan was too, but for different reasons. still, he could use that information somehow. whether for blackmail, or for something else, he wasn't sure yet. but it was useful information.

At least he seemed to get a minor reaction out of the boy, even if it was feigned. "Yeah, he was right about that, but there was no reason he needed to be an ass about it." He smirked and shook his head "no, she wanted to and she tried and when it came down to it I just...couldn't get it up," he said, still finding her reaction funny. She had thought that she could 'fix' him and make him straight if they just slept together or something. "Oh, yeah. You should thank your sister, it's only because of her," he added, not even understand how he didn't know that she was related to the boy he had spent his years still obsessing over. "You can smoke inside your room if you open the window and downstairs if you open the doors and turn the fan on, and that's if its under 70 degrees. If it gets any hotter I like air conditioning." Max took the envelope and opened it, eyes widening at the contents. He really didn't need the money but he didn't seem like it was up for discussion either. "I'll just keep it in case you break something," he teased, it would be handy rainy day money in case something were to come up suddenly and he needed cash for whatever reason.

"I need to run by the store and get a few things and I don't have any tea, what kind do you like?" He didn't know what kind they drank over there and what would be somewhat close here. Plus he just needed to get out of the house for a little while to clear his head. Max rolled the windows down as he drove, parking and then standing outside in the brisk air before going in to get what he needed. When he got back he dumped the things on the counter before heading upstairs, pulling out a key and opening the other door on the second floor, slipping in and closing the door behind him. He had spent so many hours in this room he had last track, it didn't help that he worked from home and had no excuse to actually leave. Evan was in his house. He was in his house and he was scared to death. He should have said no, that he couldn't keep him, that he was busy writing a book, anything to save him from this. Evan knew shit about the world and Max hasn't ever had sex before, he didn't count the Skype calls he and Evan had, and he didn't count his own hand either, and he certainly didn't count that girl.

Evan smirked a little and shrugged. "all parents are arses. all parents find some reason or another to hate their kids. mine was being born, yours was being gay." he shrugged. "in the end, does it matter? if they can't love you for who you are, is it worthwhile to care about them?" he asked, blinking at Max before he snickered. "oh i bet she just loved that too, didn't she. bet she was one of those that though if she just tried hard enough, she could make you straight, huh? she must have just been gagging for you." he asked, sounding extremely amused. "yeah well. i already thanked her." he admitted simply. "even if she pretends i don't exist most of the time, she still loves me... most days." he admitted, which explained why Max hadn't known. Alex pretended Evan didn't exist... which meant whatever he had done, it was probobly bad, and ongoing. "righto then." Evan chirped with a smirk. "i'll just roast to death in the summer when i have to smoke." he promised. "i don't break things unless you piss me off." he promised as he paused.

"Earl Gray, Green, Peppermint, Black, and Chamomile." he stated with a shrug. "any of those will be fine." he promised. "loose if you can find it, but i don't think you heathen yanks care for that sort of thing... you do have a teapot right? and a Kettle? and no they are, in fact, NOT the same thing i'll have you know." he huffed a little. "oh never mind, if i have to i'll buy my own, you American's don't know a proper teapot from a biscuit." he admitted with a sigh as he headed up for his shower. "well, this is all sixes and sevens isn't it?" he mused to himself with a shake of his head. he was still sleeping when the other came home, having very pleasant dreams about that Bobbie and getting his revenge. he woke just before lunch and got dressed, forgoing the underwear. he hadn't packed any, anyway. "Max?" Evan called as he headed down into the Kitchen, his head tilted as he considered what to make himself for lunch. he'd love a good cottage pie, but he was pretty sure they didn't have things like that. he'd make himself a sandwich and submit himself to eating nasty food for the duration of his stay. he couldn't expect Max to go so far out of his way to actually make English food for him, when he was intruding on the mans life. he didn't exactly care that he was intruding, to say the least, but he could at least be polite.

he was pleased to see a proper stove top Kettle, but it didn't take him long to realize that there was no teapot. at least there was good rich tea to enjoy, even if there was no teapot or tea cozy. he'd go out and buy one himself. hell he'd order them from England if he had to. he hummed as he made himself a sandwich, using a knife to cut some cucumbers. he didn't like the look of the cold meats so he had a butter and cucumber sandwich instead. he wrote a letter to Max, informing the other that he was going 'out to get a pot' before he headed off down the road. he made it back in an hour, with a teapot and a tea cozy in tow and whistling, clearly quite chipper. "Hey. you want a cuppa?" he asked, already heading for the stove. "Green or Black?" he asked, rooting through his shopping bag for the tea he wanted. he'd gotten an army load of the stuff. at least he was acting like a normal person again.

Well, at least he wasn't totally oblivious to the fact that his best friend was his ex-whatevers sister. After Evan had mentioned going out and getting his own things, however, he forgot about whatever it was that he had said and didn't bother picking anything up for him, he could find a way to the store and pick up whatever he needed, he seemed to be loaded so he wouldn't need his money either. He ignored the call, well more like he couldn't hear it with the headphones in, closing his eyes and trying to keep his shit together. He didn't know how well he would be able to keep this up and keep pretending like this whole situation wasn't driving him crazy. In a little while he had calmed down and decided to go downstairs, taking his laptop with him and deciding to do some research for the next book he was planning on writing. It was more of an idea than anything final but it couldn't hurt to get back to what he actually enjoyed doing rather than focusing on the man who had taken up so much focus in his life and had caused a steady drain of his bank account to highly paid therapists for trauma relief.

Blue eyes rose slowly when he heard the whistling and the door opening. Oh good, now he was in such a good mood he was practically floating above the floor and glowing in his radiance. It made him sick. If he was going to be miserable than the decent thing was for Evan to be miserable as well. "Yeah sure, black" he said to the other at his question. He didn't drink tea that often, he preferred coffee usually. He had tried drinking tea like the English did for a while when he was still talking to Evan though he had never liked it all that much and blamed it on the fact that he just didn't know how to make it right. His parents had never understood why he had all of a sudden gotten so interested in anything to do with England and their culture and then again when it all stopped and he got angry anyone said anything about that country. Max thanked him when handed the cup and took a sip, making a face at it "not what I was expecting at all," he muttered, though took another sip regardless. Well, if Evan was going to be nice than he could at least pretend that he didn't feel like he was about to have his heart ripped from his chest at any moment. God, if his dad was here he would've beat the shit out of him, it probably wasn't that hard to look at Max and tell what he was thinking, he had always been sort of an open book and very innocent when it came to certain things.

Evan smiled as he saw the annoyance on the others face, it had always been easy to read Max's moods. it was even easier now that Evan had such practice Diddling(conning) the Mugs. he got very good, very fast at seeing who was stupid and who was smart as well as read their emotions. it was much easier to diddle someone who was emotionally upset for instance. and Max was clearly upset. "yeah, that's because it's... plain. no sweetener. here, try a sip of mine, it's a dash of honey and lemon." he suggested. "you could have milk and sugar too if that's more your fancy." he offered. "and... i'm sorry, about the way i was behaving earlier. i was upset with you because of... preconceived notions." he admitted. "i was in a bit of a Nark and..." he shrugged. "i'm sorry for making this harder on you than it needed to be. and i can understand why you vanished." he admitted. "it's hard to go against parents. especially when they have such total control over you." he admitted, stirring his tea slowly before taking a long slow sip with a small sigh.

"so... hows your life been? Alex said you where a writer?" he asked curiously. Alex had already written Max an email asking if her brother had gotten there alright and if he was causing problems or not. she did give Max permission to punch Evan if he got 'nasty'. Evan had an email too telling him that since she risked her neck for him he wasn't to 'continue' that 'nasty business'. he had no intention of listening to her. "American's drink Coffee right?" Evan asked suddenly. "i've never really tried Coffee before. how about tomorrow i try some of what you make?" he offered with a smile. "only fair i think, since you don't seam to like Tea all that much." he admitted with a grin. "makes me wonder how you'd like an English breakfast. you'd probobly get sick." he admitted with a laugh. "we Englishmen love our artery clogging foods." he admitted with a smirk. "i have always wanted to try some of those 'american favorites' though. like a burger king." he admitted. "and a Pizza Hut."

Max looked up at the other and took his cup, sipping on it and shaking his head "a little bit better but not something I want to drink daily," he told him and looked very surprised with the way that he was talking to him now. It was all he could do to not just stare at him in disbelief. Even before, Evan had never been one to just apologize totally openly and admit when he had done something wrong so this was a huge shocker. His face softened and he took another sip of the horrid drink "Thank you." There wasn't really anything else that he could think to say so he didn't say anything. "Uh, yeah, started writing....right after when I didn't have the internet or anything. Wrote a couple articles for magazines, a book." He had already sent an email back to Alex telling her that Evan had already taken a shower and gone out to get some tea, telling her that he wasn't worried about him making too much of a fuss, there wasn't really anywhere else that he could go if he blew it with Max.

"Yeah, most Americans drink coffee, some drink tea but not the way that you guys do. That's what I usually drink though." He smiled, he was glad that the other was willing to try some of their customs even though he was sure that he wouldn't like it much either. Max laughed loudly at that "you've never been to a burger king or a pizza hut?" he smiled, shaking his head a little bit "c'mon, we're going to get you a heart attack on a bun," he said, getting up and leading Evan out to his car. It wasn't long until he pulled through the drive through "Yeah, I'll have to whopper meals with coke." Max handed him the bag and smirked a little, the smell filing the car "don't eat in the car, I don't want shit getting all over the seats." They were back at his house in no time and he opened the bag, handing a burger and box of fries to Evan, putting a few fries in his mouth, more interested in watching the others reaction than the cheap food now leaking grease onto his counter.

"well. i'll drink Tea and you can have your Coffee." he promised with a chuckle. "i'm not sure i'd like Coffee all that much. it looks pretty gross." he admitted with a shrug. honestly, the only reason why he was being so nice, was because Max was his last chance to avoid sitting time in prison. and he was much too pretty to be in prison. the last thing he wanted was to become the whore he had often peddled. once he was sure he wasn't about to be deported, he'd have some fun, until then, he needed to keep his head down and stay on Max's good side. "what did you write?" Evan asked, honestly curious. "are you still writing?" he asked, not caring in the least what the answer was, but pretending so that Max would lower his guard. "well, from what i understand, you guys take your coffee just as seriously as we do tea." he admitted with a smile. "nope, never. we have them in England of course, but i was never in the mood for foreign foods when i had a chance to try them." he admitted, blinking as Max made a snap decision to go get... a what? "a heart attack on a bun!?" he demanded, looking quite horrified by the idea.

he peered into the bag as they where handed the food and smirked a little. "oh good, you lot have Coke here. i love Coke." he admitted with a nod. "only, you guys call it... pop?" he asked, looking a little hesitant. "Soda? it's something like that, weird." he admitted glancing down at the leather of the seat he was sitting on with a raised eyebrow. "so i take it you don't have sex in here either then." he mused, sounding like he was about to laugh. "...this is real meat right?" he asked, looking rather horrified as he examined the burger. "it doesn't look like meat... if you're tricking me into eating rat or something i'm going to be extremely put out." he warned as he sniffed at his burger before finally sinking his teeth into it and chewing slowly. "....i guess it's not bad...." he muttered as he shoved a french-fry into his mouth. "the chips are good." he admitted as he munched on another fry and took a long gulp of his Coke. he did finish his entire meal with a smile. "well, at least i know i won't starve." he mused with a chuckle as he lapped his fingers clean, tong pink tongue stroking those long digits that had once been used to masturbate for Max's pleasure.

"If you like tea like that than I'm very sure you won't like coffee the way that I like it," he assured him, guessing it just depended on what you had grown up drinking as to which you preferred. "Yeah, I still write. I guess financially I don't need to but I enjoy it. I uh, the book was fiction. Really strongly based on the anger and self-loathing I felt after everything blew up with my dad. Apparently people liked it alright so it sold pretty well. I didn't write it to sell it but it worked out well for me." It was strange how just a little bit of water could change their cultures so much and have such a stark difference in the two countries when they had been one at one point. Max laughed again at his reaction "don't worry, you'd have to be eating them for years for it to actually do anything bad to you." He would have to find more things for Evan to try that was really strongly "American" if he was going to react like this each time.

"Well, only the people in the midwest call it pop. The people where I'm from call it soda in general terms." He was paying more attention to the road than he was the other looking around his car so he blushed deeply when the other mentioned sex "it might happen if he was something really special. I wouldn't see it happening any time soon though." It had been such a long time since he had had any sort of sexual anything, it had started, and stopped with Evan. "They claim that it's real meat though they've had scandals with it being horse meat or something like that," he said, smirking at the use of the word chips and not fries. It was still weird hearing the different word choice but he supposed that if Evan was good enough that he'd be hearing much more of it in the future. His eyes followed the boys fingers as the tongue wrapped around them, sending jolts through his body that he hadn't felt in years. The only thing he could think of was how the last time he saw him doing that he was naked and right on the edg....no. He couldn't think about that right now. "I'll order a pizza for dinner and then we'll get kfc and taco bell tomorrow and then you'll be totally done with american fast food for the rest of your life."

he shrugged. "i like Tiramisu just fine, that has Coffee in it." he admitted. "i should be fine, and if i don't like it, i just won't drink it." he assured the other. "well, financially, i don't have to do what i do either, but it's fun, so i do it." he admitted with a grin before he sighed. "of course, that's why i'm in trouble now..." he grumbled. "besides, it's probobly better that you didn't write to sell it, a lot of authors do that and their books are never as good." he pointed out. "someone who writes because they love to write, they're books are always so much more passionate." he admitted with a smile. "i was more worried that you where going to try to feed me a heart." he muttered with a grimace.

"oh. i suppose that makes sense. most of the people in England just call it what it is. you know, this is a Coke, that is a Orange Fizzy, this is a Lemon ginger... that sort of thing." he admitted with a smile. "well, for your birthday then." he decided with a snicker. "you still blush like a virgin." Evan never blushed, even at thirteen he had been much more experienced and worldly than Max had been. "well Horse meat isn't so bad." he admitted. "neither is goat meat, it's actually quite good for you. much better than beef." he admitted as he swallowed down his entire meal. "Pizza? yes i've heard of that too. sort of like a lasagna on a pie crust right?" he asked as he looked around to make sure he hadn't missed any of his fries before reaching out and stealing a few of Max's when the other 'wasn't looking'. "what in the world is a KFC? Taco Bell i can at least guess at. it sells Tacos right?" he asked, curiously. he had to admit, American burgers weren't that bad. "so, tell me, you got any boyfriends?... i'd ask about girlfriends but i think we both know better." he admitted with a chuckle.

"Really? I don't even like tiramisu all that much," he commented and nodded. He didn't have a problem with that at all since he certainly was not going to be drinking any more of the tea he had tried earlier. "Yes, I've found the people who write with passion seem to enjoy their life a lot more and I would like to get as much joy out of it as I can." He laughed and shook his head "not on the first date, dear. Though have you ever had heart before? It's not as bad as you might think, especially when cooked correctly," he told Evan, thinking that it had actually been pretty good when he had had it. Max frowned at the other though the blush was still prominent on his face "I can't help that I haven't had nearly as much as experience as you have." Max hadn't wanted anyone else to make him feel the way that Evan had, especially since they would have been in the same room, actually touching. "KFC, Kentucky fried chicken, and yes, they sell tacos but they also sell other sorts of Mexican food as well. And it's about the cheapest besides McDonald's." Oh the things he would introduce him to. It would be absolutely fantastic.

"No, no girlfriends," he laughed before speaking again "there was one boy, and unless you count moving halfway across the country as a breakup then we're still dating. I went out with him more just to piss off my dad. Then I started having feelings for him and then we slept together. After that he took it as a free pass to fuck me whenever he felt like it, and he felt like it at least twice a day, sometimes more. By then I was doing alright for myself so I bought a house in the middle of nowhere and didn't tell him I was leaving or where I was going. He got arrested for trespassing at my house when he went to look for me and for rape since I was a minor then. He should be getting out soon and I'm sure he'll try and look for me." His lips smiled though his eyes were dull. "You dating anyone then?" He asked just to get the attention off of himself. He already knew he wasn't going to be with a girl. He had never liked them and the way he asked Max about the girl, he had never been with one before.

he shrugged. "i love Tiramisu. and Spotted Dick, and Treacle Tart, custards and cakes and pastries, biscuits and cobblers and tarts..." he smirked. "the only kind of sweetie that i don't like are the ones that are tart. you know, lemon pies and lime tarts and stuff. i especially hate rhubarb." he admitted with a nod. "no, i've never had heart. but i've had Blood sausage." he admitted. "and i've had liver, i liked that fairly well." he admitted before he smirked at Max. "i've always been more experienced than you." he teased with a chuckle. "oh, Chicken, i like Chicken." he agreed with a nod. "you have to let me try a Barbie too.... uh, bar-bee-que?" he paused, a little baffled. "it's 'an american staple' apparently. and it's supposed to be really good." he admitted before he cocked his head curiously.

"..." he was astonished at how.. angry he felt that some bastard had raped Max. had taken advantage of Max. he realized, in an instant that he... still liked Max. a lot. now that he knew the truth he could understand, and it still hurt yes but... he decided that if this guy showed up, nothing would stop him from slaughtering the bastard. it wouldn't be the first asshole he'd ever killed. "no. i haven't dated since..." he cleared his throat. "it's mostly just been one night stands and whores." he admitted. "i wasn't exactly the nicest person back in England." he admitted, feeling rather, ashamed of himself for some of the things he'd done. oh, he'd still do them, of that he had no doubt, but... would Max like him, knowing that he was a scumbag? he supposed it didn't matter. willing or not, Max was his now. he was keeping the man even if he had to kidnap the elder. Evan had always been extremely possessive.

"I'm more of a fan of sour and salty stuff than sweets." He kept a mental note though, if he was feeling particularly caring then he could pick up a pie or something for the other, maybe his birthday if he hadn't pissed Max off completely by then. Max chuckled a bit, he didn't know anyone who didn't like chicken. It was the easiest, most bland food that he could honestly think of at any time and could be cooked so that it fit with whatever you were in the mood for, too. "I'll grill some chicken one night then, mine is pretty good if I do say so myself," he said, smiling. Max frowned a little in confusion, trying to figure out what it was he was trying to tell him about when he practically butchered the name BBQ. He laughed loudly and shook his head "that's the great amazing food that you hear about in England? BBQ? Well, if that's what you want I can definitely hook you up with some of the good stuff from around here. I'll even get some ribs and coleslaw and baked beans. I can't make decent BBQ and it just takes too long for me to be willing to try honestly."

The elder male hadn't really been looking Evan in the face, not wanting to see the pity or disgust that he expected to get from him. Most would have blamed him to what had happened. Either because he was gay, or he had sex willingly with him before, they didn't consider it rape. He had grown so used to just not talking about it because he didn't want to be treated any differently but for some reason, with the past they had shared, he just felt like it was something that he needed to tell the other. On one hand he was glad that Evan hadn't been seeing anyone seriously, on the other he wasn't a fan of sleeping around with whores and the like, though he couldn't have helped that. If things hadn't fallen apart the way that they had he was sure things would have turned out differently and it hurt to think about that. He knew what the other meant about not being too nice, though. He had kept an eye on him and being the leader of a gang in a first world country wasn't a good way to keep your name out of the news. He didn't know about the raping though, and it wouldn't be a good conversation when he found out about it either. He put a nail between his teeth and chewed on it absentmindedly, a habit that he had had for a long time, even before he and Evan were a thing.

he smiled a little and nodded. "i can't stand sour things, but i do like salty things." he admitted. "Crisps are a personal favorite." he admitted with a chuckle. "i do like Chicken." he admitted with a nod. "particularly the Gizzard." he admitted. "hmm, Grilling, the American's favorite sport." he teased with a grin. "oh yes, i know. technically it's a way of cooking, but with all the contests and the way you all get worked up about it, it's worse than soccer... er, sorry, you call it Football. horribly backwards if you ask me. your feet barely touch the ball..." he complained, shaking his head. "well. that's the food i heard about at any rate." he admitted with a smile as he took a sip of a fresh cup of tea. "hmm, i do love a good baked bean." he agreed with a nod before he looked at the other when he heard the story.

"if the bastard comes back, i'll make sure he'll never bother you again." he assured the other. he didn't promise that Max wouldn't get hurt, he didn't promise that Max wouldn't be raped again, he only promised what was truth. he'd make sure that Ex never bothered him again if he showed up. "don't do that. chew on a piece of Gum." he ordered. it was an old chastisement. Evan had said the same thing hundreds of times while they where chatting on the computers over video calls. it was a habit that really annoyed Evan, and so he didn't even give the other a chance to really respond, he just shoved a piece of gum in-between Max's lips before he moved to the day's newspaper and started to peruse it curiously. "so... i was curious. how did you meet my sister anyhow?" he asked, honestly curious about that. it was one heck of a coincidence. had his sister set it up? so she could see who had broken her brothers heart, or what?

Max laughed a little "yes, people here can get worked up over the smallest things. They'll try and find competitions in everything, you should see the eating competitions. Those are ridiculous." He nodded "yes, American football. Something that, even now, I really don't care that much for." He admitted, something that if he was further south and in a bar, could have gotten him beat up for. He looked a little worried when the other said that if his ex came back he'd never have to worry about him again. He didn't know what exactly that entailed and he had never been happy with any sort of violence and it didn't seem like Evan was just going to sit down and have a chat with him and explain what was going on. He wasn't even paying attention to what he was doing when the other called him out on his nail biting. His eyes widened a bit when he felt the gum pushed between his lips, chewing on it instead without much commentary about it.

He was chewing on the gum while in thought before deciding to speak "I had a book signing in London, I guess they had a decent amount of publicity. She came and said she thought that it was terrible," he said with a laugh "I have to imagine that she knew exactly who I was. She asked to show me around the city later that day so I got her number and she took me around. I don't know why she wanted to talk to me or get close to me. She never told me she was related to you and we kept in contact all that time." Max began chewing on the gum again, thinking maybe it was better now that he had someone to actually get onto him about biting and chewing on his nails.

he smiled a little. "well, the same can be said of all people i think." he admitted with a chuckle. "everyone reacts to something, right?" he asked with a smile. "we have eating competitions. it's really kind of disgusting." he admitted with a shake of his head. "i much prefer footba... er, soccer." he admitted with a smile. "it, at least, makes sense." he admitted with a nod. "i don't follow enough to have a favorite team though, i just watch it because i like to watch the men beat on each other." he admitted with a chuckle. "Rugby is much more my cup of tea." he admitted with a smile. he knew Max didn't exactly appreciate the comment that had come from him about the Ex, but Evan didn't much care. he was not a nice person, and he would kill this Ex if he had to. no one was going to rape Max but him!

"a book signing? very impressive." he admitted with a smile before he snorted. "yeah she's a blunt one." he muttered, winkling his nose. "she probobly did know exactly who you where. she always was a nosy bitch. i suppose she set this whole thing up and just waited for the chance." he grumbled. "she's sneaky like that. a real snake. i'm going to call her tonight and yell at her." he muttered. "she probobly wanted to make sure you didn't break my heart on purpose before she decided a course of action. by that time i was already behaving badly, so she probobly didn't say anything because she didn't want me to... over react." he mused, shaking his head. "sometimes, i really hate her." he admitted with a sigh before he glanced at him. "still... this seams to have worked out at least, for now anyway. we're not trying to kill each other at least."

"You can call it football, I'll know what you're talking about. I've never understood why they started calling it soccer anyways. Probably the same reason why we're the only country that isn't using the metric system. And that's because they're all bloody idiots," he muttered the last part. It was alright for him to complain about his own country but if Evan started doing it he would have to stick up for it. It was just something you did for some odd reason. "I never really watched rugby. It's not real big over here and I never watched when they televised the games from over there," he admitted, though it sounded just like their football only with less padding and more physical contact. He shrugged a little, not thinking that his book signing was that big. It was more for publicity and trying to get people to buy it even if they hadn't heard of it. People were much more willing to buy a hand signed copy even if they didn't have a clue to who the author was.

"You don't need to yell at her. She helped me out a lot in the past and has become one of my best friends. I know she's only doing this because she thinks that it would benefit the both of us. She wouldn't have flown you to me if she thought we were going to kill each other," he told the other, though he knew that he knew it as well. He would never be able to say a bad thing about her after everything she had done to help him after he and Evan stopped talking. "Hey, you wanna watch a movie?" he asked, walking into his living room and pressing a button on the wall. On the opposite wall two panels slid apart to reveal a rather large television. "It's 3-D, if that suits your fancy. I don't use it much but it was the size I wanted with the other features," he shrugged, plus it was just cool to be able to show off your 3-D tv when people came over, not that he hardly ever had someone over. "I can make popcorn," he offered, trying to be hospitable despite the feelings that were constantly running through him.

he chuckled a little. "yeah, America's a little backwards, but then. i think everyone thinks that about countries that aren't their own." he admitted with a shrug. "i think back when the... founding fathers? split away from England, they didn't want anything to do with England." he admitted. "so they devised entirely new words, ways of measuring and whatnot just to make English Lives a little more difficult... i don't think they anticipated it would make they're lives difficult as well." he admitted. "i still can't measure Metric to Standard." he admitted with a shake of his head. "but then, i was never very good at math." he admitted. "Rugby is like a mix of Hockey and soccer." he admitted. "a lot of roughness." he shrugged. "but it's around the same principle as football." he admitted.

"i do need to yell at her. i'm her little brother, it's my job to annoy her." he pointed out. "and whether or not it benefits me, it ANNOYS me that she out sneaked me!" he complained, sulking a little. "besides... when i saw you in the airport... i have to admit, thoughts of murder did cross my mind." he admitted rather sheepishly. "Movie? sure i can watch a movie." he agreed. honestly he didn't care for american movies all that much, but he'd give it a try. if it was boring, he'd just take a nap. "....so. you're book did well i see." he mused as he watched the TV unfold. "Popcorn would be nice." he agreed as he perused the movie selection, disregarding anything that looked like a comedy. american comedy was just not funny. he finally settled on what looked like a superhero movie and popped it into the DVD player while Max worked on the popcorn.

Max shook his head a little. He had learned by now that if Evan wasn't wanting to do something than there were very few things in the world that would be able to make him change his mind about it. That included things having to do with his sister and so he just shook his head and left it at that, not particularly ready to start any sort of argument already. He couldn't even believe that he had just admitted to thinking about murder when he had first seen him in the airport. Maybe he would need to be more careful around him while he was in the house. That was not something that you heard on an everyday basis and not really something to be taken lightly from a gang leader. He came out of the kitchen with two bowls, each full of popcorn as he saw the opening credits beginning to roll. "Ahh, Batman, the greatest superhero, good choice." He smirked, handing him a bowl and sitting down on the couch with his own. He ate a few handfuls before setting it down and getting comfortable, covering himself with a blanket.

About halfway into the movie he had already fallen asleep. He was exhausted after all the emotional surprise and turmoil of having all of his past come back and slap him in the face all in one day. He woke again when the end credits had begun to scroll down the screen, checking his watch for the time and rubbing his eyes. He took a look at the other and started upstairs towards his bed, pulling off his shirt and unbuttoning his pants before he even got to his room. He left them on the floor and walked out of the jeans before falling into his bed with a thud and a sigh, falling asleep almost as soon as he hit the pillow. He hadn't bothered to shut the door when he went in though he wasn't used to even thinking about it since he lived alone all the time. He wasn't used to having to think about someone else in the house and he didn't really care what he saw. He had seen it all before, only now he supposed it would be in HD and a little bit more toned than when he was younger.

Evan smirked a little as Max gave in. that was one of the things he'd loved about max, he wasn't bull headed and stubborn, he didn't argue simply to argue, so he could always have faith that when something was really a bad idea Max wasn't arguing just to argue. he always knew that when Max finally spoke, it was for real reasons, and he knew he needed to pay attention. he of course, didn't realize that Max knew he was a gang leader. "i wouldn't know. i never cared much for american superheros." he admitted, looking amused. "Batman is the only one i really recognized." he admitted. yet, he watched with glorious delight as the movie played, munching on his, and then Max's popcorn. if the guy was going to sleep through the movie, then he was going to eat his snacks. he did stop to watch Max get up and head off and after turning off the lights and TV he followed, licking his lips as he watched all that smooth creamy skin bare itself. he'd always loved how soft and smooth the other was. he waited until he was certain the other was asleep before moving into the room, examining the body intently. any differences noted and the remembered pleasure spots studied. he didn't touch though, wouldn't do to wake the other up.

when Max woke up, someone had been kind enough to pick up his clothes, remove his socks, and place them in the hamper. someone had also pulled the covers over his body so he wasn't so 'naked' when he woke up. there was the sound of a TV going on downstairs, quite enough that Max wouldn't be able to tell what it was until he went down there. when he did, it was on the news. "Reports say that the extremely dangers leader has fled to another country. the search has extended into Ireland and into France and Germany. they are also looking in Norway, Poland, Spain, and Italy and are planning to look in Russia for the Leader of the Silver Fox's Leader, who is wanted for multiple crimes. if you see him, do not approach him as he is extremely dangerous. we have no name as of yet, and no picture of what he really looks like, as he was always wearing a mask of a fox done in silver paint, covering his features... his list of crimes include murder, espionage, identity theft, prostitution, drug selling, larceny, grand theft, kidnapping..." Evan sighed, rolled his eyes and changed the channel, bored with hearing about himself. they'd realized he'd left the country then... but thought he was still in Europe. how silly of them... still, he might have gone to Russia if it wasn't for his sister, he'd have to thank her after all the nosy bitch. "Good morning." he stated, watching Tom and Jerry now. "did you sleep well?"

While he slept he moved a bit when he felt the socks coming off and the blanket being pulled up around his shoulders, making a noise of contentment and grabbing at his wrist and pulling lightly. He mumbled the others name and something about coming to bed before he let go and wrapped himself up in his blanket. He dreamed of Evan and his mis-matched eyes though one was a mirror that let him see himself as the other was touching him and the other was a video camera recording everything. When he jolted awake he could still feel the pressure from Evan straddling his hips, groaning as he felt his hard-on. He hadn't woken up like this in such a long time and he wasn't exactly sure what to do about it either. He laid in the bed and just waited for it to go away, not particularly wanting to make some sort of noise and let the other know what he was doing with the other just in the next room.

He walked downstairs and went into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee, listening to the news from the next room and shaking his head. He had really gotten himself into some deep shit, and from how bad it sounded he probably wouldn't be able to go back anytime soon. He smirked a little when he saw him change it to Tom and Jerry, he didn't even know that it still played on the tv. "Morning" he replied, shrugging "uh, not too bad," he said, thinking about the dream that he had had. He realized that probably wasn't very good either cause he could feel his arousal stirring again and he was not prepared to start talking to him about any of that sort of stuff just yet. "So how'd you sleep? And why are you up so early?" he asked, glancing down at his watch and frowning a bit, he assumed that he'd be sleeping a bit longer trying to get over the jet lag of traveling somewhere 6 or so hours different than where he had come from.

Back
Top Bottom