Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BadAnime Sci-Fi Theatre

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAnime

Star
My RP style:
-I only RP over PMs, unless it's a group RP.
-Please PM me if you're interested in RP with me. I won't reply to this thread.
-I don't always do long posts, so I won't expect my partners to do so either.
-I prefer only playing a single character in an RP, though I can be persuade to play multiple characters.

Preferences:
-As my name implies, I prefer using anime pics for my characters.
-I only play female characters, trans- or cis-gender, though not always human.
-I prefer smut, though I don't mind some plot.
-I can play any orientations.
-I can play both dom and sub
-I only play character who are young (below 25), at least in appearance.

Always Like: Multiple penetration, gangbang, incest, dirty talk, giant cock, excessive cum, forced pleasure, humiliation, breast- and nippleplay, public sex, non-con turns con, bestiality, sex toy, lactation, pregnant, genderswap, prostitution, pleasure denial.

Dislike: If anything is meant for the toilet, let it stay that way. Also, deep throat.

Following is specific plots, though feel free to PM me about other plots involving the above kinks. I'm especially craving bestiality and genderwap plots right now.

Adult Fairytales: I know this is oddly out of place, given the thread title, but I'm interested in doing sexual versions of fairy tales. Granted, some of the older fairy tales are actually quite dark and adult, but I'm mostly interested in playing up the sexual parts.

I Wanna Deliver An Extinct Animal!: Bestiality...with a purpose. Some women want to get pregnant, while some extincting animals REALLY need children, so why not pair them up and let the women help to continue the nearly extincted species? I will play the female scientist who want to deliver an animal in this way, and you'll play the animal. We can throw a translator in as well. Alternatively...

Evey Dog Should Have Bitch: Your character is a very rare intelligent dog, perhaps even commanding superior intelligence and vast resources. He'd like to have a human woman as his bitch, literally, and he isn't above using brainwash and conditioning to force women he likes into liking animal cocks, or use gene tech to make girls pregnant with his pups. Might not even be a dog, but a intelligent pig or lion or what have you.

Remote Sex: Public sex. With the advancement of wearable tech, you can stream any kind of feeling online, including sexual ones. So two people can have sex with each other even if they are at great physical distance...or if one of them is on a train and the other is in a meeting. I'll play a girl who gets fucked remotely in a public place; you can play anyone (or anything) that fucks my girl via a Internet connection. Can be combined with...

Love Machine: Sex toys. And no, this isn't about sexbots, since that idea had been done to death already. The idea here is that you have a sex toy that's not that much different from a modern one, say a dildo or a vibrator...that has a mind of its own, and can feel and tease its user. I'll play the girl using the sex toys, and you'll play the sentient toys. That said...

Sexbots: I'm fine with playing a sexbot, either one that works at a robot brothel or exists solely to fulfill its owner's desires. To add some non-con, perhaps the sexbot had a different owner or purpose altogether, or maybe even free will, but was hacked and forced to become a sex slave.

Two Minds, One Body: Masturbation...of two people. In the future, people can exchange bodies at will, and that includes having two people in the same body. In that case, a person can essentially masturbates and make the other consciousness in the same body to feel the pleasure. I'll play the girl, so to speak, and you'll play the other occupant of the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom