Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Detention Ever. (Celebstars & Tackyhillbilly)

He followed soon after... groaning, and looking down. That slap hurt... and pissed him off. Fine. Bitch wanted to feel sorry for him. Bitch would feel sorry for him. He began to act scared... looking about...

"Ms. Kunis... don't take the light..."

He put actual fear into his voice. He was a good actor, but he had a lot of it to draw on.

"Please. Please... come back. I'm sorry."

He sounded almost like he was on the edge of tears...

In the distance behind her, Mila heard him say he was sorry. It was about time, but she couldn't care less any more. He was just a challenged kid with issues.

She couldn't stay mad at him though, it wasn't in her nature nor was it her duty as a teacher. Stopping where she was she turned on the spot and painted the light on his face down the corridor.

"I'm sorry to, I didn't mean to hit you. I would appreciate it if you didn't...." Mila paused and thought about what she was going to say. If she told him not to tell anyone he would probably use it was leverage over her.

"I would appreciate it if you just acted kindly from now on" she rephrased.

He blinked into the light, appearing to regain some control of himself, starting to walk toward her slowly. He was looking down at this feet... looking ashamed.

"It isn't easy, okay? I don't like talking about my family. And... I don't like the dark. It... I just don't alright?"

The boy looked up at her again, squinting through the flashlight. He was fidgeting with his hands, wringing the slightly... obviously uncomfortable with all this...

"Can we go back to the lounge and sit down or something?"

Giving him the light she let him lead her back to the staff room. She gathered he was being a jerk because of his family and the darkness which had encased him tonight.

"You don't have to talk about it. Let's just go back and sit in silence until we fall asleep."

Shaking her head she arrived back in to the room and sat down on the leather seating of the sofa, placing her bare feet up on to the table. Her bag rested by her side whilst the teacher covered her face with her hands.

"Why is this happening to me!" She gasped.

He sat down beside her... putt the flashlight on the table, looking over at her softly, feigning concern.

"What's wrong Ms. Kunis?"

He reached up and took one of her hands, like she had done with his... stroking it softly. He cocked his head... giving her some of that troublesome smile. But a nicer one. Less malcontent, more roguish.

"You can talk to me, to. You listened to my problems, I can listen to yours."

Feeling his hand touch hers, the teacher gazed at the student in a concerned way. She wondered what he was doing before she saw his troublesome smile. Mila smiled herself, showing her pearly white teeth in the dim glow of the flash light.

"Talk to you?" Her hand left his to reach up to her hair. Running both sets of fingers through it the woman then looked back to him.

"I have no problems." She lied, she had been feeling nervous about her relationship to her partner. Things were moving rather quickly of late with them engaged and planning a wedding.

Mila lifted her left hand and looked at the diamond ring.

He laughed at that, a true laugh, shaking his head.

"Oh come on, one, thats a lie for anyone. Everyone has problems. Only way to not have problems is to be dead."

He noticed her glance at her ring. The boy scooted a bit toward her, and adopted the psychic pose, two fingers at his temples, rubbing them gently.

"If you won't admit... I will have to use my psychic powers. I see... you are worried about... your relationship. Your Fiancee, to be precise. You are having some doubts."

Don was smarter then people gave him credit for. And when it came to reading people, the street was a great teacher. Cold Reading was just another word for a con, and the best people to learn conning from came from his neighborhood. After all, unlike 'psychics' or any of that nonsense, the people they practiced on didn't want to be fooled.

Mila laughed herself when she saw him trying to be a psychic and it made her think of him in a different light. "See how nice and funny you can be without the attitude?" She hadn't forgotten about the things he had said but she was prepared to forgive him.

"And yeah, it is my fiancé, he is kind of rushing me in to marriage." Breathing a huge sigh of relief as she said it out loud, the cold reality of spending the rest of her life with this one man frightened her. "I don't think I am ready to settle down yet."

Giving an awkward smile, Mila pulled out her phone from her bag and still couldn't get a signal. "I really do think we are here all night. It is only 8pm as well."

He gave her an odd look and a shrug when she made a comment about his attitude. He jut waited for her to continue... not responding to her question beyond that. He'd respond to her soon enough.

"Ah. Well, I can't really blame him for trying to tie you down as soon as possible."

He nodded as she pulled out her phone, giving a shrug.

"Yeah, I think so to. Doesn't seem that bad to me. Wasn't lying when I hinted I'd rather be trapped her with you then avoiding my dad at home. There is the question of what we are going to do to keep ourselves busy..."

"Thanks, see how you can give a nice compliment without being rude about it?" Giving him a weak smile, she rested her head back against the sofa and closed her eyes, opening her mouth in the process to yawn.

When he mentioned his dad, and rather being here with her rather than at home, Mila didn't know whether to make a comment on it or not. But her helping personality pushed through and she spoke some words.

Keeping her eyes closed, "Do you want me to do anything about it? He isn't hitting you right? Just your mother?"

He shrugged at her comment about being rude, and giving her a grin.

"Always found it easier to be honest. Compliments come easy when I talk about you."

He moved a hand to her thigh as she asked him a question... gently rubbing it. He didn't want to talk about that. His dad wasn't here... and he much rather spend it focused on her.

"I don't want to talk about him. I'd rather talk about... well... you. I have always kind of had a thing for you..."

He leaned over... like he was going to kiss her...

She couldn't believe this kid, despite his young sixteen years he was certainly bold as he rubbed her bare thigh by her skirt. Feeling his touch, Mila turned to face him and saw his head move closer to hers.

It was all happening in slow motion, well to her anyway. In her head, she was going to slap him again, teach him a lesson once and for all but she suddenly felt his lips touch hers in a moment of weakness. Closing her yes, she moved her mouth up and kissed him back, sliding her tongue in to his mouth and raising a hand or cup his cheek gently to steady him.

Ms Kunis was now making out with a student.

Don kissed her, showing a surprising amount of skill for a young man, his tongue exploring her mouth. He continued to stroke her thigh as their lips met. His other hand rose to her cheek, stroking it then softly trailing down her neck... over her collarbone... to the top of her shirt...

As the kiss broke off, her began to open a button on her shirt... his face inches from hers, not smirking actually... just looking into her eyes, waiting to see what she would do as he opened the first button...

Her breathing was a little heavy as they finished kissing. Mila was catching her breath back whilst looking at him in the eye. She was feeling guilty for kissing him now. With her hands shaking of nerves, the button on her top was being unfastened by him, he obviously wanted to take things further with her.

The teacher had frozen stiff in her chair, unable to say no to him or even yes. "We shouldn't be doing this, I am your teacher, I have a boyfriend" she tried saying to him.

He didn't let her talk. He knew the more he let her get her feet under her, the more she would resist. It was better to just keep pushing... keep her off balance. She had kissed him back... and in her heart of hearts, she wanted this, he was confident. A wild, passionate fling that proved that she wasn't ready to settle down. When she opened her mouth to speak, he pushed back into another kiss, silencing her with his tongue.

As his tongue met hers again, his hands continued to make quick work of her buttons... finishing off the last one and dropping his hands to her shirt bottom... beginning to pull it up...

The lunge on to her lips did silence her dreamy voice. It was a clever move by him, shutting her up to keep the rhythm going and not break the moment.

"Mm...mm...." She moaned as he kissed her, the moans drowned out words which were forced back down in to her throat by his tongue. Mila offered hers to, swiping it against his teeth and on to his gums as he pulled her top from her body along with her cardigan. When her shirt was free, her black bra almost glimmered in the dull glow from the flash light and her smooth slim tummy looked as soft as her lips.

He continued to move fast... intending to push so far she didn't see anyway of stopping. He had to do it before she got her feet under her. His hands went to her bra... popping the catch on it before he broke off the kiss... catching his breath as he pulled the bra away.

"You are incredible..."

He allowed his eyes to drift from her face to her breasts... perhaps not the best move, but the only one he could make...

Arching her back, she opened a gap between the hook of her bra and the sofa behind it. She had no idea how he squirmed a hand through towards her back to take off her bra but nevertheless he was very good at it. Pushing her in to it seemed to work well. Mila just kept her eyes closed and panted after the kiss broke, unaware that he was now staring at her warm perky breasts. Her nipples were a little dark given her skin tone but that didn't matter as they still looked beautiful.

A grin formed on her face when he mentioned she was incredible. She certainly felt that way.

He began to slowly kiss down the side of her her face... down her neck... gently trailing his tongue down her body till he reached lovely nipple. He pulled it into his mouth... lashing the pert nub with his tongue as he gently wrapped it with his lips. His hands gently worked to turn her... lay her back on the Sofa... move her so he could get over her when the time came...

Tilting her head in to his, she loved his soft pecks against her neck and collarbone. A little series of sensations ran throughout her body as he made his way down to her breast and sucked on her nipple.

Slowly but surely, the teacher found herself sliding down the sofa and on to her back. Her feet scooped up and rested on the arm rest on the opposite side.

Little moans left her lips and a hand caressed his head with her fingers combing through his hair.

Don was between her legs... admiring the perfect form spread out beneath him. His hands started at her face... slowly running along her body... caressing her neck... collarbone... shoulders... breasts... running his fingers over her ribs... out over her stomach... finally reaching the skirt.

"Fuck. You are hotter then I imagined... and that is saying something."

He undid Mila's skirt...

Mila's back was arched up, her breasts forced in to the air with her erect nipples pointing outwards. His touches on her bare skin drove her wild, making her feel loved and appreciated by him.

Smiling as she bit her bottom lip, she loved his flattery now even though she hated it not so long ago.

The material on the skirt was being tugged by his hand as he rested in her. Lifting her ass up from the sofa she gave him some help before it slid down her smooth legs and off her feet.

He didn't waste any time... Don done playing. He wanted Mila nude... and he knew she wanted to be as well. They both knew where this was going, and were going to see it through. Those black panties slid up her trimmed... firm legs... baring everything for Don's eyes. Mila, if she looked, would see Don's erection pressing against his pants... his cock hard and ready to take her...

Now that she was naked, Mila couldn't hide anywhere. She was laid out for him to see her, although he might of had to strain his eyes given it was dark. As he rested on top of her, she could feel his hard on pressing against her, eager to take her and make her his for the night.

Pushing her hands down, the teacher found his pants and unzipped them, pulling them down his legs the best she could along with his boxers. His white butt cheeks looked smooth and they felt it as one hand was pressed against the flesh. Mila's spare hand was holding on to his cock, slowly jerking it.

He groaned as she began to gently jerk him... but he wasn't going to satisfied with that. He put his hands on her ass... gently lifting it up, hands gripping the firm cheeks... and began to press forward, lining up his cock with her pussy. His eyes continued to dance up and down her body in the dim light.

"You are so fucking hot."

He muttered again... as if unable to believe it...

Back
Top Bottom