Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Detention Ever. (Celebstars & Tackyhillbilly)

celebstars

Pulsar
Mila had been teaching for five years now and loved her profession. It had it's up and downs like any other job but nevertheless Mila enjoyed going to school at the age of 30. Her life was extremely happy at the moment with the recent news of her engagement to her long term boyfriend and everyone around her, friends and family and even some students offered congratulations.

It was a Thursday today and very late in the afternoon. School had just finished and Mila was preparing to leave. She had a date set with her fiancé and didn't want to be late. Getting up from her desk and on her way to leave the classroom a fellow teacher knocked on the door and looked distressed. "Can you take the detention today?" Asked Mr Robinson who seemed to be in a bad state. "I had somewhere to go?" Mila replied in a uncertain tone. "Is everything OK?" As the seconds and minutes passed, Mila realised that the man had to leave in a hurry given his situation. "OK fine, I'll do the detention today."

Looking rather frustrated yet understanding, Mila sat down back at her desk and started to call her partner. She tried to tell him she couldn't make it their date and apologised. Once the call was over, Ms Kunis then left her classroom and attended the main hall which was upstairs. She opened the large doors and sat down at the desk in front of about twenty chairs. Now it was just a case of waiting to see who turned up.

Only one student appeared. Don was well known in the school. A troublemaker, a problem child. Frankly, it would be more shocking if he didn't show up for detention then if he did. He wordlessly walked over to his accustomed desk, sitting down at it. His backpack, an ancient thing he had gotten from god knows where, was dropped at his 'normal' desk, and he sat down. Outside the window, snow was already falling...

"Where's Mr. Robinson?"

Don had leaned back in his seat, feet up on the desk easily...

Mila was going over some of her marking when she saw a student walked on. She could have guessed who it would have been and did so, not even taking her gaze from her papers. "Hello Don" she smirked, before finally looking up and confirming her thoughts. "Nice to see you as always, an hour is it?" Now looking at a separate piece of paper she saw the list of names and the times they were supposed to be sitting.

"An hour and a half? Nice!" Shaking her head, she got back down to her papers and scored them.

Little did Mila and Don know was that detention had been cancelled today because of a scheduled blizzard taking place. Given Mr Robinson's dilemma he couldn't disclose the full details. Probably even forgetting.

"He had to leave early, so I'm taking his place." Mila said to the 16 year old.

Don listened to her, rolling his eyes at her commentary. Was just kind of silly honestly. An hour, hour and half? Who cared. If they thought it was bothering him, they had no idea who he was. He grinned as she revealed why she had taken the normal teachers place.

"Ah. Old Fart heart giving out or something?"

He pulled out his phone, beginning to goof off on it while not looking up at her, leaning back in his chair.

"Oh well. At least I get something more pleasant to look at then his wrinkled face."

"Cut the crap" Mila said, her eyes staring at his as she saw his lazy posture. "Mr Robinson is well respected around here, more so than yourself. Haven't you got homework to be doing?" Seeing him pull out his phone and beginning to use it the teacher got up from her chair, sliding herself out from the desk and walked towards him. "I'm taking this" her hand swiped the phone from his grasp with the skill of a pickpocket. "Feet off the table."

When she was walking back, she heard him mention the more pleasant view to look at. "Thanks" she smiled sarcastically at him as she walked back to her seat.

As the minutes were passing, Ms Kunis was starting to wonder where the other students were and frowned. Looking at the list, five other boys and one girl were supposed to be in but hadn't showed.

"Well at least you turned up today. The others will face harder punishments."

Outside, the weather started to pick up, the snow falling heavier so much so that it was hard to see out of the window.

Don shrugged as she took his phone, but didn't remove his feet from the table, just watching her ass as she walked away. He chuckled as she headed back to the desk.

"Just the truth. Half the boys in school have jacked off to a picture of that ass."

Don also considered the issue of the missing kids... figuring it out pretty quick. He wasn't dumb, and had plenty of experience in detention. He looked at the snow outside and grinned.

"Don't think they are coming."

He gave a superior smirk to her.

"Don't speak to me like that!" Mila eyed him, pointing to him with her finger. "That's another detention. An hour, tomorrow!"

Shaking her head, she hated the way he acted. Trying to be the big tough guy which he wasn't. "Don't think they are coming? Why not?" The teacher glanced at the window and saw the heavy snow fall. "Oh shit the blizzard" Heading out from her desk she went to the doors of the main hall. "Stay here!"

Leaving the hall, Mila noticed that the place looked scarce and went downstairs to the entrance and saw a padlock and chain outside. Moving the doors they shook against the lock but didn't budge. "Fuck!"

Brushing her black hair away from her forehead the teacher moved back up to the hall stared at Don. "We have been locked in. So now I need to phone the caretaker to come and unlock it."

He grinned, and shrugged. He clearly was used to teachers assigning him detention. It just didn't bother him anymore. He watched her run out of the room, twiddling his thumbs as he waited for her to come back. Yawning easily, feet up in the air. He laughed as she informed him of the situation.

"You getting any signal? Cause I wasn't. Snow must have knocked over the tower."

He grinned at her.

"We can huddle together to keep warm if you like."

Mila lowered herself under the desk and sorted through her bag to find her phone. Once she had taken a hold of her cell, she lifted it up in to the air with her arm and tried to get a signal. Shrugging her shoulders she looked unhappy and rested a hand on her hip.

"Shut up!" The teacher yelled, sick of his quick remarks and how inappropriate they were. Mila was losing her professionalism especially at the thought of having to spend a night in the school with one of the worst students.

"Cut the crap Don, get up, I need you to help me look for a way out of here." Picking up her back, the strap rested on her shoulder and she tucked her phone back inside.

He shrugged... and shook his head.

"Maybe if you were nice to me..."

He just kept to his seat, looking around. He was honestly just find where he was. He preferred being in detention to being home. Even without Ms. Kunis in her short skirt, it was way better. He shrugged at her.

"But I'm fine with staying here all night."

"Nice to you? You have been nothing but horrible to me. When you grow up and stop acting all tough you can come and find me OK?" Turning her back on him, she left the main hall with her bag on her shoulder and her papers in her arms. Flicking her hair back, Mila walked past the set of stairs leading down to the ground floor and kept on walking in to a corridor. There was classrooms on either side and the teacher took turns looking through each window to see if anyone else had actually stayed behind.

"Internet!" She smiled, proud of her idea. "Just need a computer..." Turning the handle of a door it was locked. "Geez!" Clenching her teeth tightly in frustration the woman headed down the hallway still, checking every door which had been locked. The only place not worth locking was the hall she had been in because there was no electrical equipment.

Looking above at the ceiling, there was an opening which had a window allowing natural light to fall in. The glass was filled with compact snow and that was when the lights suddenly went out and darkness nearly formed. "Aghh!" Ms Kunis screamed dropping her papers.

Don walked around the corner... flicking on and off a flash light. He knew where the emergency kit was kept, of course. He'd raided it a few times. He grinned at Mila, turning the light on, and shining it at his face. "Spoooooooky. Isn't it?"

He laughed at her, and turned the flashlight off. "Snow must have taken down the powerlines. I don't think the caretaker is coming till this snow is done, Ms. Kunis."

He grinned. "Guess we are all aloooooooooooooooone."

Holding her hand to her chest, she nearly got frightened again when he appeared with the flash light. "Why do you act like this Don, can't you just be mature" Mila questioned him, her breathing becoming quite harsh and quick. Leaning her back against the wall she composed herself before kneeling down and picking up every sheet of paper.

"So looks like we are going to be spending the night here now. Stop shining that thing in my face!" The teacher barked furiously before getting back up and walking away. Using the light from her phone, she found her way inside another hallway and walked towards the staff room. "Come in here. Should be more comfortable, I can make you a coffee or get you a soda if you want one? I'm sure that old wrinkled faced Mr Robinson wouldn't mind you having his drink."

Mila piled her papers and bag on to the table knowing it would be safe.

He walked into the room, sitting down on one of the chair, shrugging as he left his light switched off. Even odds, they would be here all night, and he didn't want to be entirely without light. He looked up when she spoke. "So wait, you can call him wrinkle faced, but I can't call him an old fart?"

He gave smile. "Coffee, please."

"It is called sarcasm Don." Milan answered to him. "You can't go around calling teachers names. It isn't very nice is it?" Going over to make the young man a coffee she realised it was not possible as the electric wasn't working.

"Oh right, I forgot, no electricity, soda it is then" leaning down in to the fridge, Mila's ass was bent as she reached into the cold container of the refrigerator and pulled out a can. "Lemonade, aren't you lucky?"

Closing the door, she went over to sit on a leather chair before turning her light off on her phone. "Why did you get a detention today?" Crossing one leg over the other, her meaty thighs were slapped together and her head rested in her hand as she leaned.

Don grinned back at Mila and shrugged not really bothered by her question. He got called names all the time. It was just part of life, to be honest. If one was going to be all sensitive about it, they were just going to be constantly pissed off. He gave a chuckle at her realization... and as she bent over to get him the drink, he followed... trying to peak under her skirt and see that ass that he certainly had jacked off to. He pulled back up before she could turn around though, and gave a shrug.

"Thanks."

He took the can, opening it up and taking a swig as she asked her question. He had to pause, swishing the drink around in his mouth as he thought. Then he recalled the answer.

"Oh yeah. I swiped an apple and a milk at lunch."

He shrugged.

"Not a big deal. Things get thrown out if they don't get eaten and drank."

Tilting her head, Mila looked disappointed in him. "Don you can't go around stealing things. Especially from the cafeteria. Didn't you have your own lunch? Didn't your parents make you any or give you some money?"

Ms Kunis was starting to feel comfortable and slipped her sandals off her feet. They were a stupid choice of footwear to have during a blizzard but to be fair it wasn't even snowing in the morning.

The light in the staff room wasn't the greatest and after she heard him reply to her Mila got up and walked to another door. The principal had moved his office in to the staff room because it was a student free zone. The other teachers felt it was a great idea. He had a office outside he used for meeting anyone.

"The good thing about Mr Smith, who is older then Mr Robinson and NOT an old fart..." Mila winked at Don before continuing, "is that he may have candles. I hope."

"Come on, tell me about yourself, tell me more about your parents, I have never met them. Plus I need you to hold the flash light."

Don looked away as she mentioned his parents, and money, and didn't answer rather pointedly. He just looked down, and shook his head, mumbling something that sounded like 'must have forgot.' He shrugged at Mila's request, and flicked on the Flashlight, following her toward the Principal's Office. Her question didn't get much of an answer, Don looking about.

"I'd rather talk about you."

He gave her the most cheeky smile he could.

"Or you could bend over again, that was fun."

He didn't talk about his family. Causing trouble was the most effective deflection strategy he knew of... besides, it was the truth as well!

The office wasn't to big. It was something standard to allow the principal some quiet time. It had a standard oak desk with a black desk chair behind it. Filing cabinets were standing on each wall, filled with papers and records from school trips to behavioural concerns. Taking the flash light from Don, Mila placed the end in her mouth and used her hands to search through the draws of the desk, bending over in the process.

As he made his comment, she leaned back up and looked at him, now holding the torch in her hand and pointing it to his face. "Tomorrow, I am speaking to your parents. I want to find the root of your problem because this is inappropriate and your making me feel uncomfortable."

Mila of course had no idea what his parents were really like and her speaking to them would only cause more issues.

Don shrugged, letting her take the flashlight. He used her bending over to take another admiring look at her ass... caught when she suddenly turned around. When she talked about speaking to his parents, he rolled his eyes.

"Oh, don't worry. After speaking to my dad, you won't feel uncomfortable talking to me at all..."

He motioned toward the filing cabinet.

"Go take a look, Ms. Kunis. Third Drawer on the left, back half. Best talk the principal had with my dad is in third folder."

That file was pretty simple. It spoke about a home visit... Don's dad threatening to punch the Principal, the Principal's suspicions that Don's mom was a victim of domestic violence, and all the other nasty facts. Don didn't like talking about it, but frankly, he didn't want to see his dad drunkenly grope another teacher of his.

"And why is that?" Mila could think of many things, quite possibly his father being vulgar towards her. The teachers mind wondered from searching for candles and instead moved towards the filing cabinet.

"In the third folder? You have three? Folders? That is terrible Don, I have no idea how you haven't been expelled already."

This year had been Mila's first year at the school and she was interested to know what else Don had been up to. Pulling out the file, she scanned through it with the light in her mouth once more.

Reading the list of his actions she couldn't believe it and she came to be shocked about his fathers behaviour. The principal even wrote how he thought domestic violence was occurring.

"Is this true? Is your father hitting your mother?"

Don shrugged, looking away. It was obvious he didn't want to talk about this... and that kind of regretted bringing it up. He continued to hold the flashlight for her, but didn't look her in the face, looking elsewhere.

"Jury said he wasn't, so who am I to argue?"

That one had a tinge of bitterness to it.

"Weren't you looking for candles or something?"

"Forget the candles, do you want to talk about it? I won't say anything. Is this why you act so tough and like a jerk? Because your father acts like it?" Mila was coming to a very thin line in which she might offend him. "I don't mean to sound horrible or nasty, but maybe it is all you know."

Taking the light from him, she pointed it at his face, so he couldn't escape her glare. "Do you want to go for a walk somewhere? We have the whole school to ourselves!" She joked, rubbing his arm with her hand.

"Don it's OK to talk to me about things, I'm a teacher, I am meant to look our for the students, not just teach them."

Don looks at her and shakes his head, annoyed, clearly. "I don't like talking about it. You don't like me talking about boys jacking off to your ass? Don't bug me to talk about my family."

He then looked away, staring off into the darkness, angrily. "You want to be nice? You want me to answer questions? Open up a few buttons on your shirt or something. That'd be the nicest thing you could do." The was he said it was dripping with sarcasm, obviously expecting her to get angry at him. He'd rather that then have her be all pitying, or something like that.

Mila really started to believe that she was getting somewhere with this kid. Maybe he would open up to her, let her in to his emotional side but she was mistaken.

His rude comments did nothing to help his cause. Everything they had just spoke about was down the drain and out of the window so to speak. Mila didn't want to know him. The comment about the students jacking off to her ass was the last straw.

Heading out of the office, she then heard him talk about her undoing a few buttons on her shirt.

Out of anger and frustration she slapped the boy around the face with her palm and walked off, grabbing her sandals and the walking through to the corridor out of the staff room with the light in her hand.

Back
Top Bottom