Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Divergent Guardian (McD and WillowVX)

The slight sting of Neila's fangs drove Jackson wild. As Neila wrapped her body against his he spin quickly to sit up. Her in his lap his hands gripping her side her legs pushing her into him harder. The added pleasure of her biting and inside his mind.

He lifts her and throws her against the wall their bodies never leaving each other. His thrust are powerful and for a moment he thinks the might break the stone wall. In his mind he let's Neila know she is his and her his. A handful of hair he keeps her fangs locked into him

The pleasure and ecstasy was wild as their embrace became increasingly rougher. Neila could feel that she was driving Jackson over the edge. This was as intimate as any two beings could ever possibly become. Not only were they sharing in their bodies but they entered each others minds. Everything they would have concealed, everything they thought and desired, was completely open. Neila shied away. Her mind was a dark place. She didn't want Jackson to see it. She felt him blowing warmth and light inside of her, igniting the dark corners of her mind.

'I don't want this ever to end.' Neila's voice echoed sweetly into Jackson's mind. She bit down harder and drank deeper. All the while, she could feel that he pulled her up onto his lap. Her body rocked up and down. He lifted her up by her waist to where he pulled almost completely out of her, then slammed her back down, hitting deep each time. Their movements were fast and hard, using the full ability of their power. They would be merely a blur to anyone that would be watching. Neila pulled back to look at Jackson as he slammed her hard into the wall. The whole room shook and pieces of the stone wall fell to the floor. She kissed him hard, knowing that he could taste his own blood on her lips. She pulled his head to the side and bit down onto his throat again. This time, he grabbed a fistful of her hair and held her down, willing her to take more of his life. Neila was drunk off of the sheer pleasure. She lifted her body up and down against the wall. She felt Jackson hammer into her at inhuman speeds as she continued to drink more and more of his blood. She felt herself spinning out of control. She grabbed his head hard and drove her fangs deeper and deeper, biting down again and again as she felt her orgasm building. She couldn't get enough. She wanted all of him.

"Mine." She growled in his mind. "My human. My pet. My love."

Jackson held Neila's head tighter as he heard her say mine in his head. He couldn't take much more of this woman, but he needed more. He pulls her head off of his neck, slamming her onto the granite table they've shared so many meals on. he pulls her legs to him as he is still standing.

Just the site of himself entering her gives him chills. He uses her legs as leverage pulling her body along the table guiding her onto his cock, feeling her wetness as every powerful thrust sends her perfect breast towards her perfect face. He moans as he watches her collect blood from the corner of her mouth and suckle it off her dainty finger. He grips her shoulders and watches her in ecstasy.
Grabbing her hips he pulls her half of the table. Spinning her he pushes her breast against the cold slab of granite. He enters her again feeling her perfectly formed ass on his hips. He grabs the back of her hair to pull her head back. Kissing her neck

His free hand wrapping around her waist to find her damp sex, the object of his desire. Her back is arched almost standing as Jackosn takes her from behind. The table forming a crack from the power they both possess.

"My queen, My pet, My Vampire, My love" Jackson whispers into her ear

Neila protested slightly when Jackson pulled her head away. Blood was running down his neck and shoulders. In a movement that caught her by surprise, he slammed her onto the table with the full force of his strength. The feeling of his hands grabbing her long, slender legs drove her wild. She watched with him as his long cock entered her waiting pussy slowly. He pushed in slow and deep. A chill ran up her body as she felt the thick length stretching her inner tunnel. Jackson's fingertips gripped her thighs hard and pulled her harder into him. She could feel her breasts moving with each impossibly fast thrust as he mercilessly pounding into her wet pussy. She licked her lips to taste the remnants of Jackson's blood. She wiped his blood from her chin and seductively sucked it off of her finger while she looked deep into his eyes.

Jackson spun her around and bent her over the table, pushing her down with his hands feeling the smooth flesh of her back and down to the voluptuous curves of her ass. She felt his strong hands slap her ass and grab it roughly, causing her hips to slam back into his cock. Neila moaned loud as Jackson pulled her head back hard by her hair long red hair. He started kissing her neck and her shoulders. He drilled into her from behind, reaching his hand around and rubbing the wetness of her clitoris. The pleasure was overwhelming and she screamed out feeling her second orgasm of the night. Her body was arched back hard and she shook with the rough movements. Neila could feel the table crack beneath them. Their embrace was the more pleasurable by the seductive, possessive whispers in her ear.

The strength Jackson possessed was beyond comprehension. Any stronger and he would probably break Neila completely in half. He drove his cock into her harder and harder, the only sounds that could be heard were the slapping of flesh on flesh and Neila's screams of ecstasy. Jackson, with intense speed, threw her back onto the bed, just as the table gave way beneath them, sending pieces of granite crashing to the ground. Jackson walked up to her slowly, stroking his long cock in his hand. He stared hungrily at her naked, sweaty body waiting for him on the bed. He closed the distance with his impressive speed and knelt between her legs. He grabbed each ass cheek hard in his hands and pulled her back onto him, driving back into her pussy deep. Neila looked at him and bit her lip. She took her index finger and drug the sharp nail across the length of her chest, just in between her large breasts. Blood started to well up and drip down her stomach. She pulled Jackson's head and he pressed his mouth to the wound.

"Drink, my love." Neila said. She had meant to say it out loud but she realized she spoke into Jackson's mind. She was shocked. The blood bond wasn't supposed to happen when a human fed from a vampire. This was unheard of. This didn't stop either of them as Jackson continued to greedily take her blood, increasing his speed and strength - her blood making him much more powerful.

Beads of sweat drip down Jackson's brow as he approaches his prize on the bed. He lay between her legs, allowing the tip of his cock to slide down her pussy, his powerful hands grabbing her legs and perfect ass. He felt her open back up for him as he slowly pushed the length of his cock into her. His mouth finding each nipple one by one lightly biting them each. he sits back so he can see her body move in unison with his thrust.

As she cuts down her perfect body, he watches the contrast of red against his porcelain colored prize. His hips move back so his tongue can catch the blood just before her navel. His cock barely inside of her, he licks slowly savoring his woman. He's an animal when he feels how strong she makes him. His mouth traveling around her sternum taking pleasure in the smell of her skin, the taste of her blood, the way her nipples stud erect in his mouth as his tongue cirlced them. Her orgasm grabbing at his cock, squeezing it, the feel of her bucking wildly.

He roles onto his back watching her body writhe on top of him. his fingernails scratching down her back. His hands stopping to control her movements on her ass. He grips and slaps harder than before watching her eyes roll back as he carries her orgasim further as he lifts his hips. His hands trail up her body cupping her breast, his fingers tracing her lips. his powerful hands gripping her throat to bring her lips to his as he feels his resolve fail and he exploded into his Queen. "My Queen, My Pet, My Vampire, My Woman" the bond is still lingering between them

****************************************************************************************************************

The General paces wildly as William looks on. Despite being a Vampire, his skin almost looked red with rage, jealousy, and misplaced betrayal. He stops and slams his fist on the table "DO YOU HEAR THAT!?!?!" He motions towards Neila's room, it's obvious the noises from the room are that of passion. "A FUCKIN' HUMAN!?!?!" He spits and throws the table across the room.

William rises "Sire," he is firm in his voice. Knowing any day he will be General and serve a new king "What will you have me do?"

The General pauses and thinks. "Find me Lilah," his voice is low "I'm going to filet that little cunt, pet of hers." His voice rises "I'm going to FILET THAT BITCH!" he smiles "I want her torn piece by piece, you boys have your fun with her. Bring anyone that is hiding her too." He pauses "Save a cup of blood, Neila will be thirsty...oh and the head, keep it as a present." He smirks as William leaves

Neila's body was numb with pleasure. The sight of Jackson lapping the blood from her body causes her to moan heavily. Her breasts are sensitive as he sucks and bites on her erect nipples. They are entwined with a mix of sweat and blood as their bodies continue to embrace one another, as if they couldn't possibly get close enough.

Jackson rolled her over so that she was straddling his waist. She bucked her hips up and down, moving them in a circular motion. She screamed out as she felt his large cock massage the walls of her pussy. He grabbed her ass tightly in his hands and moved her body up and down fast on his cock. The sounds of their bodies crashing together was loud, almost louder than Neila's screams. Her screams turned into cries as she was experiencing her third orgasm. The feeling was made even more intense from the way Jackson scratched hard into her back. His grip on her ass became tighter, delivering slap after slap as her ass bounced onto his cock. She felt his body tense and she knew that he was relieving his seed deep into her womb.

Neila could feel Jackson's hands all over her. Gently tracing the curves and edges over her body, her face. His strong hands grabbed her hard by the throat, if she were human, he would have surely crushed her windpipe. He pulled her into him and brought her lips to his as he pumped the last of his release inside of her. She collapsed ontop of him. Jackson was panting heavily, stroking her hair as his voice cooed her mind. It was such a curious thing. How strong their blood bond was. She had never heard of it before. There were rumors of certain vampires being able to form lasting blood bonds with human mates - but it was so rare for a vampire to take a human mate that it was almost unheard of.

"My sweet Jackson." She spoke into his mind. It was so easy. She remained on top of him, his limp member still inside of her. "My sweet mate." She held him close. Their bodies pressed completely into each other, arms embracing each other's body. Hands in each other's hair. Feeling the curves of each others face. She pulled away to look into his forest green eyes. She kissed his lips lightly and smiled at him. "My sweet love." She whispered out loud. They had been so wrapped up in their passion, the rest of the world just seemed to have melted away.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, back in the village, Lilah was helping Mrs. Moore close up the small outside bakery. Lilah sighed as she wrapped up the last of the day's bread. It wasn't a said sigh, however. It was just different. She was used to living in the castle. It had been her home for ten years. Neila had been her home. It was so hard to leave. The young girl knew it was for the best. A part of her felt like Neila wanted her gone - that she sent Jackson to send her away. In her heart, she knew that couldn't be true. The only reason Neila would have her leave would be to protect her. She missed Neila so badly. She was her sister. Her best friend. The only mother she's ever known. And she missed Jackson, too. He was rough on the outside but Lilah knew that he had a big heart. The biggest. He almost died to protect her from the wolves. And she saw the way he looked at Lady Neila. The thought made Lilah smile.

Lilah's smile quickly faded as she saw them coming from up the hill. They rode on horses. Lilah lived in the castle for over a decade, she would recognize him anywhere. Sir William. And what looked like five of his men. They were charging toward the village. They had torches in their hands. They started lighting everything ablaze as they entered the small village. Lilah gasped and her small, fragile hands went to her mouth. Tears welled up in her eyes and she turned to Mrs. Moore who was bent over the opposite way.

"We need to leave..." She small girl whispered. She pulled the older woman up and pointed. "We need to hide... Now." She made a point to keep her voice low and her footsteps silent. They stuck to the shadows, although vampire's had impeccable sight. Lilah looked around desperately for a place to hide. The soldiers that were supposed to serve Neila began burning down the entire village. She pulled Mrs. Moore down into a nook beneath a large tree. Several tree roots blocked them from above and she huddled them both into the damp earth and sat as silent as possible. She dared not even breathe.

Jackson side as the sun came up. He stood to close the shades for Neila, still nude he poured a glass of water and filled her stein for her. He handed it to her as his sipped, he placed the glasses on the broken-table's remains and chuckled. "Its a good thing I am spending my time with Royalty. She can probably replace that." He crawls in behind her and wraps his powerful arms around her, he holds her gently and they drift to sleep together.

****************************************************************************************************************

William doesn't understand why the girl hides? He remembers the sweet smell of her innocent virgin body. "Run all you want Lillah," he bellows "I can smell that unspoiled cunt!" He catches her scent in the wind and dismounts his horse. He darts to the river and finds her cowering. His powerful hands grabbing both of the women by their necks as he takes off to the castle. the Horses in step behind them.

Lilahs eyes role back in her head with fear. She is awaking by the bucket of cold water thrown on her. Mrs More is beside her half alive, they had been feeding slowly on her. Lilah looks down in embarrassment as she realizes she is naked. Her body hurts tremendously between her legs. And there is blood on her thighs. She lets her eyes travel up to see William in front of her, the General Behind him. Laughing. Loudly

"Hello Pet," The General grabs Mrs More by the back of her head and stands her up "Friend of yours?" Mrs More's half a dead body awakens as the General's powerful hands crush her back in front of Lilah, the snap and pop of all vertebra breaking individually. Lilahs eyes cry as she is picked up by William. He hurls her to the floor laughing, the other soldiers with small smiles across their faces. William grabs a spear from one of the soldiers and gashes her side. Deep but not too deep. Ruby red blood fills the floor as the soldiers start to get crazed looks in their eyes. William bends down to gather blood. "For the Queen" He exits laughing leaving Lilah with the General and the soldiers. "Remember save the head!" he bellows back

Lilah looks up in fear

Neila watched Jackson's nude form get up and close the shades as sunlight began to pour into that side of the room. She sighed as she stared at him. She never believed she could find a creature to be so beautiful - so desirable. The way the sunlight bathed his tanned skin made her jump slightly, as if her heart started to beat. He grabbed them both their appropriate drinks and after they'd had their fill, sets them onto what was left of the ruined table. She snuggled her back to him close. She could feel his strong arms wrap around her, protecting her from anything and everything the world attempted to throw at her. He kissed her hair softly and they both let a deep slumber overtake them for the day.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lilah sat still and silent with her eyes squeezed shut. She had hoped the rushing river would throw off her scent. She could feel her heart beating wildly in her chest and she feared it would give away her hiding place. Mrs. Moore was quiet beside her. The older woman had lived in the village her whole life and had witnessed many attacks. She understood.

The sound of the horse trotting in the opposite direction elicited a sigh from the frightened child. Before the breath could fully escape her lungs, she felt a powerful hand grab her throat. The pressure of the impact was so strong that Lilah passed out almost instantly.

When she awoke, she recognized the place immediately. She was somewhere in the castle, she knew that for sure. She had never been in this room before. The cold water was a shock, especially considering it was thrown onto her naked body. Her throat was sore and she coughed several times. Her head was swimming and she felt very dizzy. Everything below Lilah's waist was completely numb. She looked down to see blood pooling between her legs. Tears welled up in her eyes and she quietly sobbed with her head in her hands. She shook her head as she cried. She brought her tear stained face up to look at the cruel vampires.

Mrs. Moore was quickly losing consciousness as the vampires continued to drain her sweet blood. Lilah couldn't speak. She was too frightened. She looked up to see General Lancaster and Sir William, laughing wildly, evil in their cold eyes.

"Why?" Lilah cried. Her voice was hoarse from being choked. Barely any sound came out. The General ignored her as he grabbed the dying Mrs. Moore and broke her completely in half right before Lilah's eyes. Several loud snaps reverberated through the room as he completely broke the older woman's spine. Lilah tried to scream. It was a terrifying realization when nothing came out "No, no, no." She sobbed. William picks her up and throws her violently across the room. She hits the wall with a hard thud, the blow to her head dazing her vision. Lilah tried to scream again when William stuck the spear into her side. it was rather deep but not enough to kill the girl. The pain was deep and excruciating. He held a chalice underneath it as he filled it to the rim with her innocent blood. Lilah looked up at the other vampires in the room. Their eyes had turned bright and their fangs were extended. As William leaves with the chalice, she backs up, crawling to the far wall. She pressed herself against it as the vampires slowly closed in on her. Lilah froze at the comment about saving her head. She was sobbing uncontrollably against the wall at that point. Then she remembered something else William said something that woke up her mind. For the Queen... Neila!

"Neila!" Lilah whispered. Her voice was still hoarse and she tried desperately to scream. "Neila! Please!" Her voice was nothing but a raspy whisper. As the vampires got closer, surrounding her from every side, she looked up with pleading eyes. "Please." She begged. Although her voice was quiet, she had no doubts that they could hear her. The vampires in this kingdom, especially the General, had wanted her blood since Neila brought her to the castle. Tears were streaming down her face as her exposed body trembled beneath the ravenous vampires. The General was in the middle, directly in front of her. "Please, sir. I don't want to die." Lilah pleaded weakly to the General.

The General's tall looming figure overshadowed Lilah's frail terrified body. "Lift her" he said to the soldiers around. Her arms were out stretched like wings and her body lifted against the cold stone wall. He ran a finger down her nude body, stopping to dip it into her wound and lick it off "mmmmm, good" he smiles "not as good as I had hoped." his finger runs between her legs and gathers a little blood from between her thighs and licks slowly. "mmm that's much better, always drink from a fresh spring boys" The Generals hand grips Lilah's small skinny left thigh, he nails dig into the flesh the agony sends choked screams out of Lilahs sore throat. His had flicks almost carelessly and the crack of her femur echoes through the chambers. The soldiers laugh as they drop her to the ground. Out of instinct Lilah puts both feet down to catch the fall. She buckles in pain and slams to the stone floor.

They circle her with hungry eyes, she knows this is it when she sees the General knod to the group of predators. They lung for her, she can feel her flesh ripping and their teeth puncturing. She closes her eyes as she feels them eating her, not like a vampire usually does, this is animal like. She doesn't even feel when the General pulls her head from her body.

Jackson awakes just before sunset, the extra light from candles in the room bathes his Neila. He smiles and kisses her bare shoulder. He stands and dresses himself, Neila had provided new clothing for him many times, he always went with the warn comfortable feel of his clothing. Today he tries on the new trousers and the unbelievably soft, silk, he think she called it silk shirt.
As per usual, Neila's cup is just outside the door. Today there was also a rather nice ornate box. It was rather large and it had some heft to it. Jackson thought nothing of it as he placed them by the bed for her.

He watched as Neila slept and waited for the sun to vanish completely. "My Queen" he whispers inside her mind as he kisses her temple. "Its time for you to join the waken world." Jackson had no doubt about it, this was the woman he was meant to be with. He couldn't be happier watching her stir awake

Lilah looked up in horror at the General. Her pleading was falling on deaf ears as he commanded his men to lift her up and hold her by her arms. The poor girl was crying inconsolably as she felt his cold hands trail down her fragile young body. She tried not to think of the truth. He had raped her. She looked down, not wanting to see the evil in his eyes. She felt his finger dig into the spear wound. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to deal with the pain. He brought his fingers down in between her legs. He dipped his fingers in the blood that was on her pussy and on her legs. He looked her in the eyes as he licked it off of his fingers. She shook her head pathetically and begged him with her eyes. The only response she received was his impossibly strong hand grabbing her thigh. The entire limb almost fit completely in his large hand. His nails dug in painfully and she could feel the blood dripping down her leg. It seemed like such a small movement. With no effort at all, the General crushed and broke Lilah's bone. Her screams were ear piercing. It was a wonder Neila and Jackson didn't hear them amidst their slumber. They must have been on the complete end of the castle. She was sobbing and choking and gasping. She didn't deserve this, she thought as she heard the laughter of the guards as they finally dropped her to the ground. She instinctively landed on her feet until the pressure from her leg caused it to snap in half completely, sending waves of excruciating pain through her body.

Lilah lay huddled crying on the ground, pathetic and helpless. The only warning she had was the slight nod of the Generals head. They came at her so fast, she didn't even have time to scream. There must have been at least eight of them. They bit and tore and ripped her flesh. The were eating away at her arms, her thighs, her pussy, her stomach, her breasts, her throat. Each of them took their own territory as they bit off chunks of flesh and muscle. Any scream that Lilah attempted to make came out as a sick gurgle. The vampire that tore into her throat did it mercilessly. Blood flooded her windpipe and she lay dying as she drowned in her own blood. She was fading fast. Her eyes closed and her body was becoming numb as the creatures continued to eat away at her. She must have lost most of her blood and at least thirty pounds of flesh. There was hardly anything left of her when the General finally came forward and tore poor Lilah's head from what was left of her mangled, abused body.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Neila awoke slowly to see Jackson standing above her. He kissed her head gently and whispered her mind awake. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled. Although her heart couldn't technically beat, she felt it in her chest. Her love. It all happened so fast. It seemed like just yesterday he was barely a friend. Now she couldn't imagine ever being without him.

"Hello, my love." Neila greeted Jackson as she woke. She rose up in her bed. She tugged gently at the silk shirt he wore and he bent his head down to touch her lips with his. "You look nice. Dressed like a king." Neila teased. She looked him over. He did look extremely handsome in the clothes she had provided for him. He no longer looked like a dirty village weapon - he looked tall and prestigious and powerful. He looked as much like a king as anyone could.

Jackson handed her the chalice of blood and she sipped it half way before setting it back down. She stretched and mimicked a sigh. She thought of last night. Never in Neila's life could she remember a happier moment. She had never felt such love before. Neila loved her parents and she loved Lilah - but this was different. She had a deep feeling that everything would be okay from now on. After the night she had, nothing could go wrong.

"What's this?" Neila asked Jackson as she bent down to pick up the box. It smelled wrong. Now that she thought about it - the blood she had drank smelled wrong too. She looked down at her chalice and then back at the box. "Oh... God..." Neila whispered, a look of horror spread across her beautiful face. She lifted the lid slowly and screamed.

It was Lilah. Neila looked into her open, sightless blue eyes. They were wide with fear and her mouth was twisted into a painful grimace. There was blood in her light blonde hair, turning it almost completely red. She set the box down slowly and curled herself up. She was shaking. Rocking back and forth. She was whispering to herself. Shaking her head. Trying to deny what she saw before her very eyes.

"No!" She screamed. At blinding speed she ran around the room. She tore things off of the walls, she broke everything in sight. She came back and knelt down next to the box. She looked over at the chalice of Lilah's blood she had drank. She picked it up and threw it aggressively into the wall, spraying Lilah's blood all over her silk red bed sheets. "Lilah..." Neila cried. She stroked the dead girl's hair. "I'm so sorry." She cried hysterically. She picked up Lilah's head to hold it in her lap and reapeated it over and over again. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." She closed the girls eyes and held tight to what was left of her. She looked up at Jackson helplessly. "Who would do this?" Neila asked.

At the bottom of the box was a note scribed in gold: Long Live The Queen

Jackson smiled as Neila teased him in the new clothing. He was pleased that he made her happy wearing the clothing. "What better match for a Queen then?" He kisses her lips slowly and takes a seat admiring her as she sips her chalice.

The look of pleasure and contentment washes from her face, and Jackson feels creeping concern cloud his mind. Before he can ask if she is alright, a sharp pain hits his ears. Neila's screams flood the chamber walls as he watches her destroy object after object. When she finally pulls the object from the box, Jackson's heart sinks and he gasps "Lilah" his voice is hushed as he kneels beside Neila and strokes her hair. "They won't live long Neila," he grasps her hand "this is my doing. I will make this right" She doesn't even see him leave the room, his speed is something that has increased greatly.

Williams private chamber was full of eight of his closest soldiers, fellow officers and barbaric animals alike. The soldiers still wearing Lilahs blood, and enjoying a good laugh together. They expected other soldiers or the Queen herself. They were taken aback when the door splintered open and went flying almost into two soldiers. "Jackson, surprised to see you." He smirks at the human in his chambers. William knew of his speed, Jackson's reluctance to strike William made it apparent he had no strength to match the speed.

"The General!" Jackson bellows into the crowd "NOW!"

"Jackson, I'm afraid he is not taken audience at this particular hour" He smiles "I'm glad you are here though, the General has issued an extermination order on all pets. Seems you can't keep your 'heads' about yourselfs." The room fills with laughter as two soldiers approach Jackson.

Jackson's rage is to the point where he is becoming physically bigger, he can't see it but the guards do, his eyes flash from a blue to a red and back to an almost ice grey. New? Yes. A threat? No. the first soldier reaches out to grab Jackson's arm.

Before his grip reaches he feels an incredible crushing sensation on his shoulders. Jackson is behind him squeezing his body, it feels as if Jackson might touch his own hands together. The ceiling of the stone room comes rushing at the soldier, his head crushes against it and crumbles below by his comrade. The soldier's look of amazement doesn't last, his face is grabbed by a powerful hand. The strength is equalled on the back of his head. The bones in his legs quickly turn to powder as Jackson stomps above the knee caps bringing the soldier to his knees. He can hear in his on ears his skull cracking, feel fingers nearing his brain. Jackson rips the soldiers face and back of head open.

The room is paused as a bloody jackson stands infront of them. "Good news William," Jackson grits his teeth "I am taken audience right now." The soldiers gather swords and rush. The first soldier is simply tossed into the wall. The second is in no longer a threat after Jackson grips his shoulders and yanks down ripping one arm completely off and the other hanging by tendon. Despite threat or not Jackson crushes his head with a hammered fist.

"ENOUGH!!!!" William yells and all pause "Let my soldiers go and we can come to terms"

Jackson laughs and looks at William "I do not offer terms, or mercy." The death of the last four soldiers coat's William in their blood. Jackson closes the distance with William gripping him by the throat.

"Did you offer the girl terms?" Jackson lifts the much larger vampire and throws him into the wall. Before William can regain his footing he feels his hands grabbed and pushed against the wall. He hisses and stares down at Jackson.

"How?" He snarls fighting against Jackson's strength "You are a human!" He spits at Jackson.

"Ask your friends when you see them in Hell, I'm sure I'll be there waiting for you." Jackson drops William and delivers blow after blow into his torso. The walls shake and rubble falls, the entire castle fills with Williams horror and suffering. The final blow to Williams face is more stone shaving than blood. The clay like center dark and an imprint of a body against the wall.

Jackson goes to find his love.

The world was numb around Neila as all of her senses shut down. Being a vampire, her senses were naturally heightened - but all at once everything inside of her was empty. She hadn't felt so devastated since she saw her parents die. She relived every awful second of that night as she stared at Lilah's empty face. She hadn't heard Jackson leave. Just as she hadn't heard the General enter. She knew before she even saw him that this was his doing. In the same way she knew the General was responsible for the death of her parents.. He wanted to be King. He killed her parents so there would be a war; so she would come into power and he could marry her. And now that Jackson was in the way - he did this to Lilah to send her a message. Well, she thought, message received.

"You win." Neila spoke. Her voice was monotone and emotionless. She couldn't cry anymore. She started flipping off the switches of her humanity one by one until she couldn't feel a thing. She placed Lilah's head back in the box. She stared at the blood that stained her hands for several moments before she looked up into the General's dark smirk. "I'll be yours. I'll marry you. I'll do what ever you want me to do." Neila said. She was defeated. Last night now felt like nothing more than a beautiful dream. She knew now, staring down at the severed head of her best friend, her little sister - her daughter. They were never going to win. There were too many of them. They were too strong. Jackson was strong, he was a hero - but he was not a God. They would take him too. They would take his head next and serve it to her on a silver platter. Neila couldn't let that happen. Please, Gods, forgive me... She thought to herself.

Right on cue, Jackson stormed into her chambers. When he saw the General, blind fury distorted his handsome features and he lunged toward him. Neila stepped, quickly and gracefully, in the way.

"No." Neila said. She looked at him with a mask of apathy. "You need to go. You are no longer welcome in my home." She knew that the General was listening so she had to be as convincing as possible. "Please understand. Last night was a mistake. You were nothing but a pet and I've used you to your full potential." Inside, Neila was screaming. She was sobbing. Her heart was breaking into a thousand pieces as she saw Jackson's wounded expression. "I don't love you, Jackson." She said to him coldly. He flinched back as if she had struck him. Neila wanted desperately to reach out and comfort him. But she knew what needed to be done. She was sick of losing the people that she loved. Jackson was all she had left. And now she had to let him go.

"I am going to marry General Lancaster." Neila said, trying to make her voice sound powerful and matter of fact. "Don't ever come back to this castle again. Don't even go to the village. You need to go as far away from this land as you can and never look back." When Jackson stood there silent, staring at her, Neila's face twisted into rage. "I said LEAVE!" Neila shouted. Her eyes blazed as her fangs extended; she hissed and threw him back hard. He flew into the wall, sending pieces of stone falling to the floor. She ran over to him and pushed him again, so he was pinned against the wall. "Don't you understand?" She screamed in his face, tears flying from her eyes. "You killed her! You did this! This is your fault! This is all because of you!" Neila screamed as she hit him in the chest over and over again. "I never loved you!" She lied. She was sobbing hard. She knew that it was a low blow but she had no choice. She needed to make Jackson angry. She needed to make him hate her. And most of all - she needed to make the General believe that she didn't love Jackson. As many soldiers as Jackson could take - he could not fight the entire kingdom. In the end, he would die.

"I'm begging you, please." Neila's voice whispered into his mind. "Just go." Her inner voice was defeated, desperate as she pleaded for him to leave. When Jackson finally turned to go, looking back at her one last time, she let a single tear stream down her face. When her chamber doors closed and Jackson was gone, Neila fell to her knees. She was broken.

Jackson's strong back made rubble of the wall as Neila pushed him. All of the fighting, all of the near death by Vampire, wolf and elements, and this is the first time Jackson had felt real pain. He locks eyes with the General egging him on, knowing that if the General attacks he would not move. He wanted his life over at this point. When he finally leaves, he looks back at Neila one last time. The look on his face had been absent for months. It was the look of total disdain he had when they first met. He made his mind up to hate Neila, then and there.

As Jackson's foot steps are heard leaving and the door clicks shut. The General rears back and slaps Neila hard against her soft face. She double to the ground and quivers. "A FUCKING HUMAN!?!" His rage is apparent when he lifts her by her throat, slamming her back into the wall. He towers over her, his hands groping her breast and in a hushed voice moaning, like he had finally won. He pushes the fabric of her gown in between her legs. "If this ruined womb doesn't make me a son," he leans in close. "I will kill you" He slaps her again and exits the room.

Weeks had passed and Jackson had done as Neila warned. He kept away from the villages. He stole what he needed to survive, mostly small items like food, flint and a shirt at one point. Despite his strength he was a sick man, a weakened man. He made up his mind to only travel at night, seeing human life in the daylight hurt him. The only thing he cherished was a small purple flower, a flower Lilah gave to him on one of their day walks. He had placed it between the pages of books, Lilah also spent much of her time teaching him to read.

Some nights all Jackson could do was to clutch that flower and stare into space. When you travel alone and at dark, sometimes the worst thought come into your mind. He dreamt of storming the castle, he was sure all he needed was a clasp of Lancaster's neck, and it would be done. Then he would see Neila witness his rage, he would let her live, barely.

Not too sure of the time, and in retrospect Jackson would've guessed before two moon cycles. He started his trek in the early part of dusk. As his feet crunched the snow he saw two small figures. They stood in his path miles out. Use to the tricks his mind played on him, he thought nothing of these figures, until they materialized before him. Dainty looking children maybe 12 or 13. He looked at their almost white hair and their red eyes.

Elisa and Eric Morgen were very old, despite stopping aging at 13. They were related to the General by marriage. Nonetheless, they didn't understand the stories they've heard from their "uncle" they had to find this human themselves. Elisa and Eric Morgen watched as what looked like a battered weak human approach them.

Jackson approached slowly knowing these were not human, he set a foot back and looked into their dead red eyes. "Are you lost dears?" He was in no mood to fight.

"Are you Jackson?" Elisa and Eric Morgen spoke in unison. Their cold pale features obvious and their thirst was a scent Jackson was use too.

"I a..." his words were choked off by the blunt trauma of the twins hitting his chest. Never before had Jackson felt a strength like this. 'So small they were' he thought to himself as his body was thrown into a tree. He tried to gather his strength, tried to stand. His will to fight gone, and he knew he was out matched. The twins grabbed both his arms and took turns exposing his abdomen as crushing blow after crushing blow hit his ribs. His vision was getting blurry, he could see the crimson stain of the blood he coughed on the snow. He remembered thinking how pretty red and white looked together. Then his mind went to Lilah, and Neila. He started to let the darkness close around his eyes.

He was set free, the world was leaving him. He had faint sights of the twins in fear. Then being lifted, he felt pain leaving him. He felt all the problems of his life being washed away. Then he saw fire, screams, torture.

Jackson awoke in the snow. An unfamiliar woman lingering above him.

"Shhhhhhh" she said as she cupped the back of his head.

Jackson slept.

Neila was so numb that she had barely felt the General slap her in the face with all of his strength. It sent her flying across the room. Neila stayed on the ground. She trembled. The General walked up and grabbed her by the throat, lifting her high in the air. Neila's hands grabbed his strong arm and tried to pull him away. If she didn't know any better, she would have thought he was going to kill her right there. Neila wasn't stupid. She knew that as soon as he had what he wanted from her - he would kill her too. It didn't matter anymore. Her kingdom was already in ruins. The love of her life was gone. She had nothing left.

The General slammed Neila into the wall and his hands started to assault her body. His large hands groped her breasts hard and then trailed down in between her legs. He rubbed her pussy from the outside, digging the fabric of her gown into her slit. Neila grit her teeth, closed her eyes, and looked away. He shook her hard, forcing her to look up into his cold blue eyes. He threatened to kill her if she didn't give him a son. She should have been prepared for that. He slapped her again, although not as hard as the first time and let her drop to the ground. He left before Neila had a chance to ask him about Lilah. She just wanted to know why. Why her. She was so innocent. She never did a thing to anyone. She didn't deserve it.

Neila didn't bother to go onto her bed. She stayed where she fell on the ground, drew her knees up to her chest, and sobbed. Being a Queen meant nothing if your kingdom turned against you. The entire army answered to the General. Her kingdom was corrupt. They didn't answer to her anymore. She was a prisoner inside of her own castle. She was trapped. Images of her family flashed through her mind. They were so happy. They lived in harmony with other races. Her father was a great ruler. She pictured Lilah - her bright. encouraging smile even when things got rough. And she saw Jackson. Strong yet vulnerable Jackson. They way he gently traced his fingers on her skin and how close he held her. He held her like he never wanted to let her go. She closed her eyes tight and prayed to the Gods that he would understand, one day, why she had to do this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Helena stood over the man she'd found being attacked in the woods on the outskirts of the kingdom. The forest outside of the kingdom was a dark and dangerous place. There were creatures and horrors that would make the Callaghan Kingdom look soft. Helena Deveraux grew up in one of the kingdom's villages. None of which Jackson had lived, which explained them never having met. Also - Helena was banished to the Dark Forest when she was sixteen for the practice of witchcraft. The only reason she wasn't put to death was because her father was the preacher. He'd had mercy and condemned her to banishment. Her mother - whom was also a witch - was not so lucky. Before her banishment, she saw her mother burned before the village. Also under order law by the General of the vampire kingdom, witches were to be exterminated. Too much concentration of magic could challenge their power. Especially the Deveraux family, a female line of French witches.

Ten years later, Helena had survived the harsh elements and predators lurking in the Dark Forest. She'd learned to build her power. She was surely a force to be reckoned with. She found an abandoned cottage and made it into her home not long after she'd been banished. She'd stumbled upon it only after a few days of wandering in a harsh snow storm. When she was young - she had very little power. She couldn't do much besides a few healing remedies and some manipulation with the elements. Now - she could make the most powerful vampire fall to their knees in agony. Helena was a very powerful telepath. She'd taught herself to hunt and survive. In the summer season, she remained nude, to protect herself from the harsh heat. In the winter season, which had just begun, she draped herself with thick animal fur to insulate her body heat. Helena had long raven hair which had grown down past her ass and a tall, athletic build. She had snow white skin and a gentle touch. Her wide, almond shaped brown eyes stared at the handsome man sleeping in her cot.

"Not a vampire." She said to him softly with a slight French accent as he began to wake. "And not a man." She dipped a cloth in a bowl of warm water she'd carved and pressed it against his wounds. She had stripped the wet, bloody clothing from him and he lay naked on the cot by a fire to keep him warm. "So, tell me, what are you? The forest is no place to wander. The twins were just one of the unspeakable horrors beyond the kingdom walls."

Jackson's eyes were slow to open, the giggles of the twins lingering in his head. The soft accented voice raised him from his slumber. He heard the questioning statements before he saw the face they came from. Vampire? Human? His head spun, of course he's human. His parents were human, he ate human food, he was sure this woman was mistaking. The room started to appear to him, a soft glow of flame dressing the room in a glow of warmth. His vision was still flashing in and out, he watched as Helena held the cloth to his wounds.

His hand shoots up to stop her, he doesn't want to harm her, just unsure of his surroundings. He is a dying animal looking to take anyone with him to hell. At the same time he is looking to be pulled from the door step of hell. His eyes focus and see soft friendly features. His head lays back and he sighs, "I'm sorry Madame I didn't under...kn..I..where am I?" His voice drifts off as he realizes he is nude in front of her. Quickly and painfully he jumps to cover himself. "I'm sorry I didn..I mean...where am I?" Jackson lurks forward and tumbles off the cot hitting his face in the stone floor. The stone gives way and crumbles, his face on scathed, he wretches and vomits a mass of blood and black liquid. Once again he is out like a light

The General exits the Neila's chambers. His temper is flamed as he grabs the first servant he sees "FIND ME WILLIAM!!" His voice a booming echo in the hall. The servant trembles as the General demands for something that is easily found, but unlikely how he wants it to be found.

"Sire," the young vampire's voice is trebled in pitch "Sir William is dead in his chambers." The young vampire scurries off from fear.

The General grits his fangs together and marches to Williams chambers. The scene is almost too much for him to bare. The bodies broken and defeated, blood everywhere. These were some of the elite soldiers of the castle. William by far the only one that could challenge him in strength.

He looked at the maids cleaning, his face stern "Who did this?"

The maid looked up silently and in a low voice whispered, "It was Lady Neila's male pet," she bowed her head and left silently.

"Jackson?" he smiled a little "and I let him go"

Jackson took Helena by surprise when he woke abruptly and caught her wrist in his strong grasp. She looked at him and just smiled softly. Her eyes were a bright hazel, so much so, that they were gold. She didn't speak as she allowed him to look into her eyes - he would see that she was no threat to him. It seemed that he was becoming calmer... until he realized that he was nude. He was confused, frantic - he tried to get up too quickly but he was still weak. He fell from the cot and went crashing into the stone floor of the cottage, completely shattering it. Helena gasped and bent to his aide.

"My Lord!" She called with concern. Her eyes went wide as he lifted himself up slightly with his arms and started vomiting blood and toxins. He was completely unscathed, not a bruise or cut on his handsome face. How? Helena wondered. His body shook and he fell out cold again. Helena pursed her lips and lifted him back onto the cot. She picked up a paste made from herbs and she started rubbing it on Jackson's wounds as well as all of the chakra energy points of his body. "Don't worry, my lord." She said soothingly in her slight French tone. Her fingers ran through his soft hair, taking every strand off of his damp forehead. "You will be better when you wake."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Neila sat by the shaded window. She sighed. Her mind trailed to Jackson. She wondered where he was. What he was doing. Who he was with. If he was even alive... She was beginning to think that she made a terrible mistake. But even if Jackson did succeed in killing the General, the two of them never would have gotten out of the castle alive. It was useless. And now she was completely at the mercy of General Lancaster. He wanted to marry her, to make her bear him a son. He was going to take over her father's kingdom. He would start a war with the wolves. He would enslave all of the humans. Neila didn't know what to do to stop it. She knew that she was dead either way. If she refused - he would kill her. And if she complied - he would only kill her after she gave him an heir.

The chambers were empty and cold. She couldn't sit inside of there anymore. It felt like she was suffocating. Neila opened her chamber doors and tried to step out into the corridor. She stopped short as the four large soldiers stood in her way. She looked up at them as they drew their weapons.

"What is this?" She asked in an outrage. "I command you to stand down." When the soldiers only laughed, fear begin to settle inside of Neila. "I am your Queen. I said to stand down." She repeated again, louder and with more force. She looked at them like they were insane. What the hell was going on? "I am still the ruler of this kingdom and you will obey my orders! Let me pass!" She bellowed angrily. She was about to lunge at one of the guards when the General stepped forward between them. He looked angry. Neila swallowed hard and looked at him with disdain in her eyes.

"So, what?" Neila spoke to the General. "I'm a prisoner in my own kingdom now?" She asked in disbelief. Her nostrils flared with anger and she wanted to rip them all limb from limb. She refrained as the General looked at her with cold eyes. Fear rippled through Neila and she took a step back.

After three days of rest, Jackson finally awoke. He vaguely remembered the woman shushing, and calming him. When he slowly sat up and saw the dented, marred floor his memory came back to him. His body felt fine, his mind was clear. However, he felt something he was not use too. Embarrassment. This woman had taken him into her home, and he repaid her with damaging it, he was ashamed.

He saw Helena with her back to him by the fire. He slowly rose and wrapped a pelt around his waste for modesty. "Madame?" He waited for her to turn and show the warm smile he remembered. "I must apologize for the floor, you see..well...I didn't have my balance about me." He felt young and stupid, must have been the nudity that did it, or the fact that no one has ever saved him....no one but her. He knelt down beside her slowly and sighed....he didn't know what to make of the situation.

The General's cold dead eyes stare into Neila's. "I must warn you, I've know for a long long time." His words are cryptic as he approaches her, ushering her into her chambers and closing the door behind them. "Your former pet, the male one." He smiles knowing he's been keeping the upper hand for weeks now. Knowing he dispatched his niece and nephew from beyond the wall to kill him. "I know he is incredibly strong, and his hands are responsible for killing William." He pauses and smiles "He also killed every guard William had. Impressive." He pours a chalice of blood and slowly sips it. "Then I thought to myself...'what is stronger than William and a room full of guards?' Most certainly not me, and not more guards. Then what?" a soft tapping went on the chamber walls. The General stands and graciously opens the door with a half bow.

Elisa and Eric Morgen half skip into the room. Neila was familiar with the powerful niece and nephew of the General. Despite being much older than their uncle they did not question the lineage of maker and progeny. In their over one-thousand years of life, they only enjoyed two things: each other, and complete brutality. The strength each possessed was beyond compare to any vampire in the kingdom.

Elisa simple scampered over and immediately started playing with Neila's hair. She cooed and her voice was soft "You're right Uncle, she is pretty." She giggled and sat in Neila's lap. "Brother do tell her what we did to her pet. AND don't lie."

Eric crawled into Neila's lap beside his sister. "Oh my lady! Your extraordinary human has a new friend." He giggles and tickles his sister. "We almost had him dead, too bad too he was the longest anyone has lasted when we just want to hit." He literally seems sad at the comment. "Well in the forest where we like to go, there is a witch. She has never confronted us directly, but we get sooooo scared of stories of her." He looks like a young child ashamed of what he's done. "We ran my lady."

The General smirks. "Tell the lady what you are doing tomorrow."

Elisa smiles "We're going to find him again and not stop til he's dead uncle"

Helena heard Jackson call and she turned to face him. The light from the fire illuminated her snow white skin. Her long raven hair flipped over her shoulder and she gave him a warm smile, indenting the dimples on her cheek. She walked forward and took his hand, helping him to his feet.

"My lord." Helena began. "You mustn't apologize." She took him by the hand and guided him back to the bed. "You need to continue your rest. Don't try to do too much. The twins certainly did a number on you." She sat next to him on the bed. She wore nothing but a thin pelt draped over her shoulders. "I've healed you as much as I can but it seemed your body did the rest on its own." She took a deep breath and looked at the man seriously in the face. "Do you know that you carry vampire blood?" She asked uncertainly. This man could still be a danger. Helena was hardly worried. One blast of her telepathy, like she unleashed on the twins, and he would be writhing in agony. "What is your name, my lord?" Helena asked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Neila couldn't help but feel a sense of pride wash through her. Everything happened so quickly, she had no idea that Jackson had killed William and his men. Despite herself, Neila smiled. However - the smile quickly faded as she saw two small, blonde children skip into her chambers. One girl and one boy. Elisa and Eric.

Neila froze.

"No." She whispered. "No!" She shouted louder. "They have been exiled! They are not permitted to enter the kingdom!" Neila felt panic wash through her. They were the two most ruthless vampires that Neila had ever known. Dangerous even to vampires - which was why they were banished. They always wanted to... play. The twins seemed to ignore her protests and Elisa skipped over to Neila. The little girl sat on her lap and started playing with her hair. Elisa gave Neila a smile, loose strands from her blonde braided hair fell in front of her face and she smiled. Eric joined her quickly. Both children sitting on either side of Neila's lap, touching her face and playing with her hair. Neila stared at the General in fear and horror.

Neila felt very confused. A witch? She saved Jackson. A feeling of relief washed through Neila and she thought she would cry. There was another feeling. A pang of sadness and jealousy ached her bones. It's okay, she told herself. He was alive and that's all that mattered. Her thought was broken apart by the light, sweet voice of Elisa. Neila wanted to get up and tear the General limb from limb. She wanted to rip him apart piece by tiny piece and feed his parts to his deranged niece and nephew. Although they looked weightless, the twins had her legs pinned onto the bed. They never stopped smiling and giggling.

"General..." She spoke carefully. She didn't address the children. "Please. He is gone. He isn't a threat to you anymore." Neila was panicking. Her eyes shifted nervously and her blood was as cold as ice. "You took Lilah from me." Tears fell elegantly from her face. "Please - have mercy. Don't take Jackson too." She begged. If she thought her show had worked when she convince the General that she didn't love him - that was all blown now. It was obvious that she still loved Jackson. Neila didn't know who the witch was - but she prayed to the Gods that she was powerful enough to keep the love of her life safe, even though she could not.

Jackson allows Helena to assist him to the cot. Her touch is warm and a little off putting at first, then he remembered how nice it was to be touhed by another human. Despite her words of encouragement he still felt sorry for her floor. "My Lady you must allow me to repair your floor when I am well." He tried to smile, it only came out as a wince as he sat up, his back against the cool stone wall.

He was still having difficulty breathing from the battering his ribs had taken, and sitting up helped his breath. He was going to start a line of inquiry himself, when the words "vampire blood" hit his ears. "My Lady?" He almost scoffs as if she had offended his good name. "I assure you I do not have vampire blood!" Helena just nodded her head slowly, Jackson felt her questioning if he was a threat. Standing slowly he let the pelt fall to his waist. "I can assure you these bite marks are not from a casual feeding." He points to his scarred body, "these claws are not from a regular hound either." The scar tissue still slightly pink stretching across his back and wrapping around his side. "I would appreciate it kindly My Lady, if you did not associate me with the vile wretched monsters. As soon as I am healed I will take my time with the two little monsters that surprised me."

He coughed slightly and there was only a speckle of blood, he was getting better. He would need to get better faster, he heard a faint but recognizable crunch in the snow. The soft padding of a paw circling the stone cabin.

The General simply had had enough of this "Queen" and her sniffles. His eyes flashed red as his fangs extend past his lips. "The twins will bring Jackson back alive..." He looks at his niece and nephew and smiles slowly. "He will be harmed dearly though my wonderful young ones." He comes closer putting his face into Neila's. "I will watch as they force feed every ounce of blood in Jackson's body to you. Then I will laugh as I allow the twins to pick one of your limbs, and RIP IT OFF!!!!!"

His voice is a massive boom, and a shrill scream in unison. He grabs her by the back of her hair, the twins giggling as they watch uncle be mean. "Oh Uncle hit her, hit her, hit her." The laugh and scream as they each hold out Neila's arms.

The General spits cold spit into her face and walks out. "Come Twins, we have hunting to do" He closes the door on Neila and she hears her door's lock click shut.

Helena sighed.

"My Lord..." She began carefully. "I mean no offense. I only meant to say that the power you possess comes from the vampire blood that has affected your veins. Although this blood does indeed flow through you, you are still very much human." She smiled at him warmly. Her smile quickly turned into a frown. "My Lord, the twins are vile creatures. They are insatiable and very strong. You must not seek revenge. I fear it will only end ill for you." She took the a cloth and wiped the blood from the sides of his mouth as he continued to cough. Both of their movements froze instantly at the sound outside of the cottage.

"Stay." Helena said to Jackson with a smile as she carefully touched the side of his face.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Neila flinched as the General became increasingly more violent. His eyes changed and his fangs extended as he growled at her. His words brought ice to Neila's already cold veins. She tried to look away as the General brought his face close to hers, but he held her chin in place, forcing her to look up and into his cruel eyes. She flinched as he screamed the last part in her face. She squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head pathetically. He grabbed her painfully by her hair as the twins held her arms. Oh no, she thought. They wouldn't risk killing her. Not so soon. The army may be on his side but the kingdom would hardly abide to the assassination of their new queen.

The General spit in Neila's face before letting her go. The twins shoved her down to the floor hard before following their uncle out of the room. She heard the menacing sound of the lock as she was once again a prisoner in her own chambers. They didn't give her a chance to speak as they went out to hunt for Jackson again. She laid face down on the floor and sobbed. She pushed herself up by her arms and looked towards the window. She wanted to go to him. She wanted to wait until nightfall and go in search of Jackson. But she couldn't leave her kingdom unprotected... If she left, the General could take the throne. Neila felt so helpless. She could do nothing but hope to the Gods that this witch was good of heart and would help her sweet Jackson.

Back
Top Bottom