Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My ideas for a RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poetdreamer

Super-Earth
Hey! So I haven't been active much on this site or much with roleplaying at all for the past couple of months, but I really want to get back into it.
Anyways, I have a couple of ideas that I would love to try out, and I am open to new ideas as well, but first, expectations: I understand that life happens, but please at least try to give a warning if you are going to disappear for a while, and I am an English major, so please have decent grammar; I know mistakes happen and people slip up, no one is perfect, but plz dnt tlk lyk dis (it's annoying, see).
I prefer to play the female, but I am open to playing male characters as well, and I know I start with "a girl," but genders can be swapped. Most of my ideas would also be better with double characters since I find plots unfold better with more characters to twist them around.

Now, to my ideas. Again, I am open to more!

1. A girl is in a coma for several years when she wakes up right before her mother is about to pull the plug on her life support. What she wasn't expecting was for her father to be dead, her mother remarried, and her ex-boyfriend dating her best friend. This roleplay will be all about how she adjusts to the changes in her new life as they unfold around her.

2. A girl has a fling with a man at a college party, then goes to her senior year of high school to find the guy she almost had sex with on the other side of the desk in front of the room. Will he recognize her after their drunken encounter? Will they still try to sneak around? Will she find someone else, and he get jealous? Only posts will tell.

3. A girl is driven to the edge of a cliff because she is finally tired of the abuse from her dad and the sexual abuse from her boyfriend. It is raining, and she may finally succeed in ending her life when someone stops her. Man or woman, it doesn't matter, but this person saves her and helps her see that some people are kind. Will they fall in love? Will they just become best friends? Anything can happen after that night.

4. A girl has everything she could ever hope for. At least, she did until she came home from a party, and everything was in flames. At age 16 and with no relatives, she has no other choice but to be shipped off to an orphanage, though who would want an age out? Whoever she meets there could possibly change her entire life, whether for the good or for the bad is yet to be known.

Alright, that's all of my ideas for now. Let me know if you're interested in one or have an idea of your own you would like to share and figure out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom