Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Didn't Know You Had A Cock (Me & Faust56)

DDGirl27

Star
Her name was Azeala and she was a 5’5 demon with long white hair, pure black skin with white eyes. She weighed about 100lbs, her body was slender and she had palm sized breasts. She was sixteen years old and very innocent. On her head she had a pair of small horns growing from her temples that grew like ram’s horns, her ears were slightly pointed like an elf’s ears. She had no pupils which creeped a lot of people out. She was a shy demon as well as innocent and very caring about the ones she loved. She however could turn in the blink of the eye and rip you apart. She would do whatever she could to protect her family which just happened to be her elder sister. Their parents had been slaughtered by angels when Azeala was only five years old and her sister had to raise her since then. Her sister was the only Mom that Azeala could ever remember.

They lived in Scotland outside and old village inside an old forest in a rather nice log cabin like home. Azeala didn’t have to go to school because she as a demon but she went anyways so she could learn to become a more powerful demon, it was something Satan, the King of hell wanted her to do. Her sister before her had gone to school as well, it was hidden deep in the forest where only demons and monsters could go. She came home one afternoon after class and shut the front door behind her and looked around the house. She knew her sister would be home in a matter of hours so she mad her way up stairs towards her bedroom. All she knew was her sister worked with humans in a hospital but she did, well she had no clue. She made her way inside her bedroom, threw her bag onto the floor and made her way into her bathroom.

She made her way into the shower after she stripped of her clothes, she let out a sigh and opened her huge black wings and let the warm water rush over them, she had black feathers growing on her wings that made her look like a huge raven. She also had a pointed tail growing from the base of her spine but when in public she made sure it was hidden away. She was pretty good at making herself look more human when in the village. But she preferred to be with other demons so she spent most of her time in the woods. After a while she finished washing her body and made her way out of the bathroom after drying off, she put her pyjamas on and slipped into bed. She thought she would have a nap while she waited for her older sister, Azeala had been tired lately and she wasn’t sure why. She soon had fallen fast asleep with her back to the door of her bedroom.

Shreyla was a powerful demon. Her eyes were light amber with black streaks crossing through them horizontally and her hair was dark purple that came to her jaw. She styled it to cover one of her eyes and frame her face on the other side. It gave her a seductive look. The purple was not her natural color. It was originally white like her sister's but she eventually changed it to differentiate herself from her sister, not that she needed it. Her lips were full but often went uncovered by lipstick. Her skin was dark like her sister's, a trait passed down by their mother. Her breasts were medium C and perky, a trait she often liked to flaunt in anything she wore. At least, this is how she looked when not disguised as a human. When incognito among the humans, she looked like a tan skinned woman with dark brown hair and light brown eyes. A bronze beauty. She made sure to keep her chest of course.

Shreyle worked in a hospital in the nearest human city as a doctor. She possessed great detructive power, but she lacked in the way of healing and mental manipulation. She spent her time in the hospital working on her healing arts and attempting to manipulate the patients and staff when possible. Nothing too serious, however. To the demon and monster community, as well as her sister, she was a beast. But within, she was much kinder than people would believe.

The day was over and she left the hospital and began her trek back home. She still wore her low cut dress and lab coat as she turned the corner of the hospital. The minute she was out of eye shot, two dark, bat like wings sprouted from her back. The coat and dress were special in the way that it allowed her to transform without ruining the clothing. She sprung into the air and began her quick flight home. When she arrived home, she entered loudly, flinging the door open and calling out to her sis. "I'm home!" Immediately after, her body burst into flames for an instant. The flames quickly subsided to reveal her true form, still dressed in her work clothes. She wasted no time in removing her coat and heading to the fridge for a drink. Her wings stretched wide as she began to relax.

Azeala groaned and woke up when her sister called her when she entered the house. She shifted in her bed and then got up and made her way down the stairs. “Welcome back sister.” She whispered and pulled her hoodie over her head. It had been her Birthday that day but she said nothing about it. She did not like to celebrate her Birthday since it was the same day her parents had been killed on. “Did you have a good day at work?” Azeala asked and cocked her head to the side. She grasped the fridge door and opened it, she grabbed a cherry soda and pulled it from the fridge. She opened the can and shut the door behind her. “I got straight A’s on my report and magic test today.” Azeala said pulling a paper from her pocket and handing it to her sister. There was something that Azeala did not know about though, her sister was a Futa which meant she had a cock which Azeala had never seen in her life.

Azeala had become the age of when it was time to find a mate and get married but she had never showed any interest in men. She had never done and her sister would see this well before Azeala had joined the demon and monster school. Azeala had gone to human school up till it was time to go to high school, then she had switched to the demon one. She was unaware that her sister had not forgotten and never forgot about Azeala’s Birthday. Azeala had never wanted to celebrate it because of the deaths of their parents but it was her sweet sixteen which meant that Azeala had come of age. “Professor Denok said for me to tell you that I should be graduating, the youngest in my class. Most of my class is being held back because of poor marks and lack of skill.” Azeala said. The girl had always been the brightest of her age, she was very good at school and using magic.

“I wish Mom and Dad could have seen this report.” Azeala said as she let her sister have it, she then sat down in a kitchen char by the table. “You don’t have to make me dinner, I already ate at school.” Azeala said and yawned. “I was asleep, you woke me up but it’s alright. I am so glad that your back, its boring with you out in the house.” She said. Azeala however could not change her body as well as her sister so her skin always came out black. She moved and grabbed some pizza and handed it to her sister before she stood up and headed into the living room. “Want to watch some TV or should I just go to bed?” Azeala asked forgetting even that it was her Brithday. What was her sister going to do or would she have forgotten about Azeala’s birthday as well. Azeala leaned back in the couch and flipped on the TV and began to scan through the different channels.

Shreyla took the slice of pizza and watched her sister closely. She wondered if she had even remembered her own birthday. It wasn't clear at first glance. She took a bite into her pizza and looked over the grades. It was impressive. She herself had done well in school, but she was older at the time. Her sister was powerful, maybe even more than her older sister some day. "Good job, Azeala. I am sure those other kids were very jealous of this." She waved the paper in the air when she spoke. She eventually finished her pizza and drink and joined her sister on the couch. She sifted uncomfortably in her dress as she crossed her leg over the other. She was feminine in all senses, but the secret addition she had between her legs was her own secret, one she also chose not to hide when she transformed from demon to human. "Watch some TV with me, you can go to bed when you get tired again.

She shifted uncomfortably again before realizing what was wrong. "Oh! Duh!" She looked up at her bare forehead and focused for a moment. Her horns materialized. She had forgotten about them. They jutted from her forehead but made a quick turn around and curved back over her head. Much different from her sister's. Shreyla watched TV for a while and thought. She didn't have a gift for Azeala. She knew this day was a tender time for her because of their parents. However, being that it was her sweet 16, she had to face facts and start growing up. It was time to find a mate and her timid nature was not getting her anywhere in that department. Shreyla's condition prevented her from having her own kids. At the age of 24, she would be expected to have a child by now, but it was not so. Lord Satan knew of her condition and agreed to let her slide, provided she help out her demon brothers more than other would be expected to. This included her sister.

She finally spoke up, "Azeala... who have you considered for your mate?" She was blunt, but it's who she was. She knew her sister was innocent when it came to her body the like, but she needed to continue their family line. "Mother and Father would want you to find someone strong to carry on our blood. Have you even begun looking?" She tried not to sound too harsh, but this is a talk she had with her sister several times before. It was time to be stern.

Azeala went beet red in the face when her sister brought up the subject about finding a mate and she gulped staring at the floor. She knew that her parents would want her to continue the family line but she had a secret herself. Azeala was not really attracted to male demons, this was something that Satan didn’t know either. Azeala kept staring at the floor before she let out a sigh and shifted in her seat on the couch. “Shreyla, I have not been looking. The truth is that there are no demon males out there that I am attracted too. I also find them too arrogant and snobby.” She said softly and shook her head. Azeala then grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her body as she hugged her knees against her chest, her wings tight against her back. Her tail moved from side to side as she thought about what else to say to her sister.

Azeala was blushing badly, she was a very good girl and innocent one. Most of the girls in her class were sluts and always after boys and sleeping around. They said all kinds of naughty things about sex which Azeala just ignored. Azeala didn’t even know what sex was like, she was a virgin that was for sure. Usually when a demon found a mate they wanted their body would go into heat, a scent was given off to attract the other. “I don’t think I will ever find a mate.” Azeala said and sat up straight before she moved a bit away from her sister. She was uncomfortable some reason and she didn’t want to talk about getting a mate anymore. “I think I am going to head to bed, I am feeling tired again. Shreyla.” She whispered and stood up and headed towards the stairs. “Good night.” She said softly and hurried up the stairs a huge blush on her cheeks.

Once inside her bedroom Azeala shut the door and let out a huge sigh before she sat on the end of the bed. “Why do I have to find a mate, I don’t even like boys the way the sluts in my class do.” She whispered to her reflection in her mirror that hung in the wall. She stood up and pulled her pyjamas off and stared at her naked and scar covered body. “I am too scarred up anyways.” She whispered and bit her lip. Azeala let out a sigh her body felt strange so she headed into the bathroom. “Maybe a shower would help.” Azeala said and turned the water on. She got into the shower once again and leaned against the shower wall enjoying the feel of the hot water on her flesh. “Ah this feels so good.” She said but shut her eyes and wrinkled her nose. There was a strange smelly coming from somewhere, she was unaware it was coming from her pussy, pheromones that her sister would smell.

Back
Top Bottom