Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My crazy brain....(mxf, fxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetsarah

Planetoid
Hi everyone. I have been playing for a while now, and I get very bored of the same old same old! As I have gotten older and more sexually experienced, I get turned on by different and (weirder!) things. I like to roleplay, but I need to change up to different things.

I prefer to play on YIM, but will play on PM if forced. I don't like long responses as it goes on because I like good dialogue. Sometimes constant long responses takes away from the chemistry of the story. The best RPs I have ever done were with shorter (paragraph or shorter) responses.

Before the specifics, here are some likes and dislikes

Oral
Cock Worship (teabagging, cock slapping/rubbing my face, etc..are all fun)
Large amounts of cum
Taboos (Incest, etc) I can and enjoy playing Mother/Sister/Aunt/Cousin
Ageplay
Lightly Dom and/or Sub
Futa (sometimes depending on the subject. I do wish I had a penis sometimes)
Sci-fi/Other: Mind Control (by any means), Magic, Disembodied Cocks, Growth/Transformation of Certain Body Parts (Penis, Breasts)
*If on mind control, I like the reluctance and slow burn rather than "You are under my spell, now I will fuck you".

Dislikes:
Small Anything (Penis, balls, breasts, hands, etc)
Overly Dominant / Submissive (Punching, Blood, Crying, etc)
Lack of dialogue/storyline (A good mix of Story and Smut is needed)
Time Eras other than the present
Any location other then on planet earth (another planet, dimension, etc)
Fandom (I will do celebs SOMETIMES)
Bad writers (Duh!)

That is a basic overview. Now with a couple cravings that I admit are...different....but maybe somebody likes them!

Overdeveloped Son: (Currently full here!)(mxf, ageplay) I am not a parent, so its odd that I am hot over this. But the fantasy is basically a boy (age in respect to site rules) grows an overdeveloped set of genitals. The Mother is a single mom (or father is away/traveling), and has been sexually deprived for a long time. The Son (by any means) uses his brain, and big penis, to break down his mother and eventually turn her into a cock slave.

The Cock Whisperer(s): (mxf, fxf) I (or we, if another chica would like to play with me and we would also play male characters) have the power to connect with a cock through mental powers. I can make it hard, I can make it grow...all with my mind. This story can go many ways. I can play a doctor who cures ED. I can play a mischievous girl who enjoys making guys cocks get very aroused in public places. This can have fun twists.

McLovin' (fxf, futa) This is an RP I played a long time ago, and its still super hot to me. Either I, or my partner, through whatever means grows a penis, which seemingly has a mind of its own. In the previous play, we nicknamed it 'McLovin' (dont ask why) but it stuck. This is an adventure of having a mischievous cock that is always horny.

Haunted House (fxf) I (or we) move into a house that is possessed by a very sexual spirit or demon. Strange sexual things begin to occur. Objects turned phallus shaped, or into penises, and eventually have their way with me and/or my partner.

I may add to this as my ideas grow. PM me if your interested!! :)

Wow! lovely ideas...
you play on YIM? I am dblitz_cannon there..

Sweetsarah said:
Hi everyone. I have been playing for a while now, and I get very bored of the same old same old! As I have gotten older and more sexually experienced, I get turned on by different and (weirder!) things. I like to roleplay, but I need to change up to different things.

I prefer to play on YIM, but will play on PM if forced. I don't like long responses as it goes on because I like good dialogue. Sometimes constant long responses takes away from the chemistry of the story. The best RPs I have ever done were with shorter (paragraph or shorter) responses.

Oral
Large amounts of cum
Ageplay
Lightly Dom and/or Sub
Sci-fi/Other: Mind Control (by any means), Magic, Disembodied Cocks, Growth/Transformation of Certain Body Parts (Penis, Breasts)
*If on mind control, I like the reluctance and slow burn rather than "You are under my spell, now I will fuck you".

Dislikes:
Bad writers (Duh!)

That is a basic overview. Now with a couple cravings that I admit are...different....but maybe somebody likes them!

Overdeveloped Son: (mxf, ageplay) I am not a parent, so its odd that I am hot over this. But the fantasy is basically a boy (age in respect to site rules) grows an overdeveloped set of genitals. The Mother is a single mom (or father is away/traveling), and has been sexually deprived for a long time. The Son (by any means) uses his brain, and big penis, to break down his mother and eventually turn her into a cock slave.

The Cock Whisperer(s): (mxf, fxf) I (or we, if another chica would like to play with me and we would also play male characters) have the power to connect with a cock through mental powers. I can make it hard, I can make it grow...all with my mind. This story can go many ways. I can play a doctor who cures ED. I can play a mischievous girl who enjoys making guys cocks get very aroused in public places. This can have fun twists.

McLovin' (fxf, futa) This is an RP I played a long time ago, and its still super hot to me. Either I, or my partner, through whatever means grows a penis, which seemingly has a mind of its own. In the previous play, we nicknamed it 'McLovin' (dont ask why) but it stuck. This is an adventure of having a mischievous cock that is always horny.

Haunted House (fxf) I (or we) move into a house that is possessed by a very sexual spirit or demon. Strange sexual things begin to occur. Objects turned phallus shaped, or into penises, and eventually have their way with me and/or my partner.

man_machine said:
Wow! lovely ideas...
you play on YIM? I am dblitz_cannon there..

Sweetsarah said:

Oral
Large amounts of cum
Ageplay
Lightly Dom and/or Sub

Dislikes:
Bad writers (Duh!)

Overdeveloped Son: (mxf, ageplay) I am not a parent, so its odd that I am hot over this. But the fantasy is basically a boy (age in respect to site rules) grows an overdeveloped set of genitals. The Mother is a single mom (or father is away/traveling), and has been sexually deprived for a long time. The Son (by any means) uses his brain, and big penis, to break down his mother and eventually turn her into a cock slave.

bump

Would love to play on YIM

I am dblitz_cannon

Sweetsarah said:

Oral
Large amounts of cum
Ageplay
Lightly Dom and/or Sub

Dislikes:
Bad writers (Duh!)

Hey, I'm Matt... I'd be very interested in role playing with you if you're up for it. Just PM me if you're interested

I sent a message on YIM. Hopefully I'll hear back from you soon! It seems we have a lot of interests in common.

If I didn't respond last week, its because I received so many emails. Unfortunately, many people either say they are interested or start a RP...then disappear.

Looking for one more rp friend who is online at least daily! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom