Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson That Wasn't Planned (Javorcek x ClearSight)

Who would have guessed, Alex is a fucking tease! The tweaking of her nipple, the sounds of moaning, and Alex's little goads were what helped Tessa escape the oppression of the top, but really what had she accomplished? If anything she now felt like she was in a worse situation than ever, now not only being able to hear those delicious cries, but being able to watch as Alex played her immaculate body in front of Tessa with no intention of allowing her to contribute. Tessa was trying everything she could though, trying to lean up and capture a nipple in her mouth, trying to move her hands anywhere that could assist Alex or give her pleasure while she watched, and even attempting to buck just a bit in order to add something to the table. None of that was accomplished though, Alex had her pinned rather perfectly. God she was good, and to make things all the more depressing Alex made it clear she wouldn't be receiving such a wonderful show again any time soon, and Tessa had begun to understand just how serious she was when she spoke. No sex, it hadn't been a bluff or a suggestion. Damn was it torture, not being able to touch her even as it progressed and she began pushing herself towards the edge.

Tessa would have whimpered if she hadn't decided to keep herself from doing anything that made it seem like Alex's plan had been a success. She just had to hope her eyes didn't betray her, the hungering lust behind them probably enough to make it obvious just how much she desired to join in. This was all rather difficult for Tessa though, she never had problems picking up women. Usually her wit and appearance were enough to charm her target and progress things, and even after she got Alex to start looking at her as more than a student she was difficult. In fact, she may have become more difficult. She was doing something Tessa wasn't familiar with, she was grabbing control and dictating everything. Sure, Tessa had run in to dominant women before, they could be quite fun, but being pinned down to such an extent, denied so absolutely, that was all new. It has to be her way of making the power situation clear... Or maybe she just got tired of me pushing her for a night and this is the brilliant twisted revenge she concocted to drive me mad!

Pouting wasn't really Tessa's usual state, she fancied a smirk or insult more than a pout, but being taunted had her pouting and she growled up at Alex, accompanied by a snap of her jaw, as her situation was reiterated. "Yeah I'm fucking wet, how could I not be when you decide to fuck yourself on top of me!" It was still more of a whine or pout than anything and quite cute at that, but as Alex continued to tease her she could only narrow her eyes and growl once more, unable to actually do anything. Luckily, Alex's voice soon changed and her body trembled, gasping and gulping as she started a more rapid and committed attack against herself. Tessa's eyes were glued at that point, watching as the gorgeous teacher pushed herself into an orgasm, the toned goddess on top of her soaked with sweat and juices. "W-Wait, fuck that, not bed." She whined, watching as Alex flopped off and onto the bed, instantly falling asleep. Tessa's eyes were wide, staring at Alex, disbelief and astonishment plastered all over her face. "You've got to be kidding me..." She muttered, leaning up and looking over at Alex, shaking her head and growling. It was fucking bullshit, she didn't want to just sit there next to Alex in bed and play with herself. No, Alex would just have to take care of all the built up lust in the morning.

That didn't mean Tessa was happy about it, she didn't like the idea of trying to get to sleep when her thighs were soaked and her clit throbbing. "Ugh... Damn you Alex." She muttered again, leaning over and licking the woman's back. Yeah, she couldn't have sex but that didn't mean she could do things. So she licked up her back and to her neck, a smirk on her lips before she leaned in and began to suckle that tender skin, going on until their was a very pronounced hickey. "Hah... Mine." Then, she grabbed around Alex, her arm draped over the woman who had promised her cuddles before she had broken the no sex thing and learned the wrath of Alex in the bedroom. Of course she couldn't help but smirk impishly thinking about how Alex would react to the love bite, especially considering she would at some point see her friends again, the friends she had run out on who would now shower her with endless questions. She could barely stop herself from laughing, though she did manage and eventually, after her lust settled a bit, she fell asleep with her arm around the older woman.

Sure enough, Alex was dead to the world as she lay there, totally passed out. She didn’t even stir as a trail of saliva cooled on her bare back, nor did she make a peep as the skin on her sensitive was suckled hard enough to leave a mark. The exhausted, drunk teacher just continued to sleep, her mind blissfully blank, which she would be very thankful for in the morning. She’d been having a lot of dreams about her ex, it would be nice to have a night where she didn’t have to think about Bitchface. Of course Tessa got her cuddles after an hour or two of rest, when Alex finally had enough energy to shift just enough to throw her arms around the warm thing next to her and pull it close to snuggle with.

Unfortunately for Alex, this bed was not like her bed at home. Her bed was pushed up against the wall because she liked to curl up and burrow into the wall sometimes as she slept. And as she attempted to do that in Tessa’s bed, Alex just ended up rollng over and straight off the mattress, landing on the floor with a soft thud. Son of a bitch…wha the- Aw fuck! Alex began to panic because this was not her apartment, this was not her bed, and she was not wearing any fucking clothes! So she lay there, quiet as possible, trying to remember what had happened last night. And after a moment of grabbing at fleeting memories, she finally pieced together what had happened, and was properly horrified that she had behaved so badly.

Shit!!! Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! Now what?! Alex didn’t do this kind of thing; she never slept with people she didn’t know, let alone her students. But the rampant emotions from her bad break up and the high blood alcohol content last night had gotten her into this mess. Well… that and the fact that Tessa was cute and smart enough to lure Alex back to her apartment while she was drunk and horny as hell. Sneaky lil brat… Fucking…damnit I masturbated infront of her! All Alex could do was lift herself up so that she could glare at the sleeping form of her student under the blankets and hope she would have one hell of a hangover when she woke up. Then she flopped back down onto the cold floor as she tried to think of an escape plan…though none came to mind. She wasn’t the kind of girl that would just fuck and then leave. If anything she was the kind of girl that would spend the night, make breakfast in the morning, and then fuck again in the shower.

With a sigh, she tilted her head so that her cheek rested on the cool floor and tried to figure something, anything out. At least she never got hangovers in the morning, that was a good thing. Even though she had been blacked out for parts of last night (most of her time at the bar was a blur), Alex never did get hangovers. Maybe it was part of her Russian heritage, the ability to drink alcohol like a fish and then fully function the next day. But she did have just the slightest headache, probably from dehydration. Mmmph…so comfy…but I need to go find the kitchen and some water… While she laid there on the floor and enjoyed the cool sensation and the feeling of laziness, she caught sight of something underneath Tessa’s bed.

You can’t just hide something that looks like a treasure chest underneath your bed and expect people to not want to look inside! Curiousity was in Alex’s nature; and of course, while she respected Tessa’s privacy, she really did want to know what was in the very nice looking box underneath her bed. It was big…maybe something for an instrument? Well unless Tessa played the accordion, then no, it couldn’t be an instrument. Drugs? Nah…the box was too big… What the hell was in there?! Alex did a little push up so that she could peek over the edge of the mattress, saw that Tessa’s eyes were still closed, and then ducked back down so that she could try to fish out the case as quietly as she could and look inside.

Holy fuck… She hadn’t entirely been expecting the box to be full of sex toys, normal people just put their -one- vibrator or whatever in their underwear drawer. But Tessa had a whole goddamn toy chest! Oh you kinky little slut… Alex grinned like a kid in a candy store. She’d always lived modestly and could never afford a ton of toys, all she had was her strap on, but Tessa had a loootttt of things that she really wanted to play with and try out.

Once Tessa fell asleep nothing could wake her, she could sleep through anything and even as Alex tumbled out of the bed she remained deep in her slumber. It wasn't just her ability to sleep through anything keeping her rooted however, she was also having one of the most erotic dreams she had ever experienced and she didn't want to wake up, so even if she had drifted into consciousness she would have quickly escaped back inside her mind. That was until her body began to wonder where the hell the arms around her had gone. Tessa wasn't exactly lonely, she liked her private time, but physical contact was something the girl craved, whether it stemmed from a lack of parental affection or just her liking the feeling of another person up against her she didn't care, that was just how it was. Tessa wanted comfort, the feeling of being with another person, and that was especially true with the lack of clothing. So after a moment she began to stir, a cute little noise escaping her lips as her hand pat the bed next to her searching for the warmth that had disappeared.

What had started as cute soon became frustrated and she growled gently as her eyes fluttered open, blurry at first but quickly becoming clear. The moment she turned over and began to sit up though a spike of pain ripped through her head and a groan escaped her lips. "Fuck..." She muttered, a hand going up and pinching the bridge of her nose. She kept her eyes closed, not yet having noticed Alex in the floor, and began to run through the night before. This is one hell of a fucking hangover... Tessa rarely avoided the consequences of her drinking but she never forgot what happened, or had yet to do so, and once again that was true. Her memories began to fall in to place and a look of horror appeared on her face. "Oh fuck... I didn't..." She looked up, eyes popping open and looking around the room, finally noticing Alex on her floor, naked and looking more gorgeous than ever. Fuck, the tattoos, the incredible body with the perfect amount of muscle. At first she was lost for words, staring at her with a confused disheveled look, hair messed up from her sleep and throat more than a tad dry.

Nothing had ever snapped her out of a state of confusion or disbelief as fast as seeing her box opened in front of Alex though, Tessa immediately lunging over to that side of the bed and nearly falling out as she closed the lid on her private chest. "N-No!" She pushed both hands down on it and found herself face to face with Alex, half her body leaned off the bed, her breasts exposed and a blush touching her cheeks, she was definitely still trying to adjust, and the splitting headache wasn't helping. Tessa wondered how much Alex had seen and how long she had been looking. Inside that chest were toys and accessories of all types. There were a multitude of different vibrators and dildos, there were a few bullets made to attach to ones thigh and be worn under clothing, plugs of different sizes she had yet to use, clamps and cuffs for multiple parts of the body, a blindfold and gag, a crop, a collar and its leash, two different styled harnesses, and quite a bit of treated rope buried underneath all that. Nobody was supposed to see any of that, the large chest not exactly well hidden but usually easy to keep a secret. Fuck, and that wasn't even everything, she had some full outfits and such in her big ass closet.

"Uhm..." She swallowed, a nervous look on her face as she looked into Alex's eyes. "M-Morning?" While part of her was indeed mortified about just how far she had taken it last night and what she had woken up to find Alex looking through, there was a much bigger part that was fucking thrilled to see that woman sitting in her room and naked to boot. Not to mention the goddess had masturbated on top of her, that was a memory she would never forget. "Thanks for last night, both saving me from that jackass and the... Show." She laughed, grinning afterwards, a bit more of her usual self as she slid the rest of her body to the edge of the bed, releasing the chest and standing up. She took a moment to get use to being on her feet and push away the pounding headache, though it was much easier to do that it had been before she knew Alex was still there. It was like knowing Alex was watching and that keeping her head clear was essential made Tessa able to manage any distractions, including the hangover, a little better. It paid off too because as she started to regain her balance, and poise after the initial panic over her secret box of kinky sex toys, she began to recall last night and the grin on her face only expanded.

"So, I'm guessing that rule has expired by now?" This situation is so fucked, but I'll take it, Alex is right here in front of me, what happened last night and what I still want to happen, it's a fucking miracle. Especially now that I know she is nowhere near the normal woman sexually... No vanilla woman can pull off what she did. Damn it was awkward, she wasn't sure how to act now that Alex was no longer drunk, would she just leave? Wouldn't she already have if she was going to? She didn't know.

Ah crap… The sound of Tessa waking up caught Alex’s attention and she knew that she was going to be caught red-handed rifling through her bin of sex toys. Shit… Well, it was too late to close the case and pretend that she wasn’t being a bad Alex, so she continued to look around, marveling at the extensive collection of toys until she was found out. Two harnesses? Why the hell would anyone need two harnesses? At least she had the decency to not touch a single thing in the chest, which was kind of sad, because that meant that she didn’t get to see every single thing that was inside.

“Heh…good morning.” Alex smiled and kissed Tessa lightly on the tip of the nose. Her student was cute when she was blushing and embarrassed. She thought that perhaps such a thing never happened to Tessa because the girl always wear that confident smirk. But, here she was, trying desperately to close the toy chest and distract Alex. Of course the distraction was working…because Alex couldn’t remember bits and pieces of the night before. For a moment, the brunette looked at Tessa, confused when she mentioned ‘that jackass’. It took her a little bit to piece together that she had originally come here because she had been worried that Tessa would get herself into trouble at another bar. Annnddd then things had deteriorated into her giving Tessa a ‘show’. God you are such a fucking slut when you are drunk… Silently she kicked herself for doing such a thing.

If she had just been good and had gone to bed without trying to screw with/get revenge on Tessa, then she wouldn’t be in this mess. She could just put on her pants and go the fuck home. But Alex had managed to open a door of sexual desires by so shamelessly fingering herself ontop of her student last night, a door that she couldn’t close. Hell, she wasn’t even sure she wanted to… Tessa was absolutely gorgeous, and Alex couldn’t help how her eyes roamed all over her student’s nubile form. All she wanted to do was kiss and lick every inch of Tessa’s body until she was whimpering with want…

“Ah…yeah…I guess that rule is expired…” Alex chewed on her bottom lip was she thought about what to do next. “Soooo…” The young teacher was probably just as weirded out about all this stuff as Tessa was. Well, maybe less…being a teacher was like being an actor. Who Alex was infront of her class was not the same as who she was when she was at home. Out of her professional clothes, she was just as normal as any other person. And now that their professional barrier was broken, Alex supposed so would have to act around Tessa the way she acted around non-students, at least as long as she was out of school anyways. “I’ll tell you what…how about…we pick up where we left off last night…?” Well she was already naked, plus she was always horny in the morning. She was already in a deep hole, might as well just keep digging at this point. “And maybe, if you’re lucky, I’ll show you how to use some of your toys the right way.”

Alex hadn't even attempted to hide her interest in the chest, but that was perhaps a good thing. Tessa had never had a chance to use most of that, and from what she had seen the night before Alex had a certain interest in sex beyond the normal person's desires. That didn't stop the embarrassment though and Tessa could only stay in place as Alex kissed her nose, only further embarrassing her, not because of the act but due to how easily Alex played it all off, as if saying it wasn't a big deal that she had seen the contents of the chest. Fuck it, at least I don't have to hide my preferences. There was a positive view of everything and that morning Tessa was determined to keep her mind on the positive side of things. Hell, why not? She had Alex in her room, the woman hadn't run away but instead found out that what she had done to Tessa last night wasn't exactly out of the scope of her tastes. Usually she was on top, playing with hesitant straight girls for fun had her in control more than ninety percent of the time. Alex had definitely claimed that spot for herself, but other than that Tessa was definitely intrigued more and more by the gorgeous teacher.

Throbbing pain, dry throat, a bit of dizziness as she began to stand up, Tessa hadn't made it away from the night before free and clear. However, with what was right in front of her, with what Alex said next, well a small grin appeared on her face and she pushed the symptoms of her night away. She could ignore some minor discomforts for Alex, because she didn't want to let this opportunity pass her by, especially when she never knew if it would all go back to student and teacher, Alex could always have second thoughts on entering in to such a relationship with her. Fuck, she wouldn't even blame her, Tessa knew she was trouble, and she had said a little too much the night before, the complaining of a child angry over being alone, damn she wished she hadn't gone there. Maybe of all the things that had happened Alex wouldn't remember that, how nice that would be. Tessa walked around behind Alex and crouched down, arms draping over her shoulders, her mouth close to Alex's ear, "I think that would be nice... Because I never did get off last night, it was disappointing to say the least." Her teeth captured the delicate earlobe between them, nibbling gently as her tongue brushed over the skin.

Tessa pulled her teeth away, pulling the earlobe with them before releasing it. "Though I guess as punishment your little torture got the job done huh..." She giggled, kissing Alex's back, a small moan coming from her lips, "Now, let's see if I can start my day off with a bit of luck." With that Tessa stood back up and went over to the bed again, sitting back down on the edge, having barely resisted the urge to inform Alex of the nicely formed hickey on her neck, which had been part of the reason Tessa had gone in so close, to make sure it was there, and it was definitely there. In fact it was a bit darker than she had thought it would be, perhaps she was too enthusiastic. Still, it would be worth it when she finally saw it, maybe after their little wake up. "So, how do you want me?" She grinned, a playful spark in her eye as she went to her sexual self, which was more devious than the side of her that was still childish and embarrassed by her little quirks and secrets. Of course she had already abandoned the chest, no longer holding it closed let Alex do with it and its contents however she pleased.

Tessa was sure if anyone knew that Alex was in her room they would think her the luckiest girl in school, because while Alex may not have noticed she was something of a celebrity to the students. A large majority of the student body admired her for some reason or another. The largest portion was derived from a mix of lust and respect, Alex being the goddess she was with strength and talent right behind it. Some merely liked her because she gave a damn, something Tessa had challenged the night before in her angry childish rage, and something she regretted saying. Then there were those who liked her because she was intelligent and open-minded, fair in a way that most teachers with years and years of experience on her had yet to find. It was liberating and everyone in her class felt like they received the treatment they had earned, aside from the one or two who thought they deserved everything without putting in a single ounce of effort. Hilariously enough that had been Tessa at first. Things came easy to her, she passed her classes with such little effort it pissed people off.

Tessa hadn't even given Alex the proper amount of respect at first, she had tried to do what she always did, but Alex didn't let her. It was then the interest started, when Tessa began watching Alex, noticing small little perfections. She had wanted this woman, due to her beauty yes, but also because there was something about her that captivated Tessa, and after last night she had a chance to grab on to it. "Come on Miss Javorcek, I need instruction." She gave the look any student would when needing help but the grin that cropped up afterwards made it clear she was back in spirits now that the initial shock of waking up to both her naked teacher and the discovery of her secret box of sex toys. There was still the matter of her hangover of course, but that wasn't something she had to worry about, she hadn't drank so much as to not be able to function, only enough to make functioning kind of a pain in the ass.

A shiver of excitement ran up Alex’s spine as Tessa moved behind her and began to tease her back and ear. She’d always had a thing for girls who take the initiative; it’s no fun to lead the way around the bedroom -all- the time. Sometimes it’s nice to just sit back and watch someone else take control of the situation. So she just relaxed, and let Tessa nibble on her ear a little bit, a smile coming to her lips just because the feeling of warm breath ghosting over the hairs on the back of her neck tickled. Maybe if they knew each other better, Alex would’ve been so relaxed that she would have laughed. But even though she was accepting of this situation and even encouraging it, she was still on edge because it was all so new. Alex watched Tessa as she sat down on the edge of the bed, looking at her student thoughtfully for a moment before finally deciding what exactly she wanted to do.

“I want you just like this….” Alex said as she parted Tessa’s legs right where she was. “Just stay right here.” She wouldn’t mind just kneeling at the foot of the bed, especially because she was the right height that it would actually be fairly comfortable. “Alex.” She quickly corrected Tessa, because ‘Miss Javorcek’ sounded so weird to her when they were both naked; plus it made her feel kind of like a dirty old pervert. Well, whatever, she’s a senior, she’s probably 18, it’s fiiinnneeee.

Alex gave a sidelong glance to the box of goodies next to her. She was very, very tempted to play with the toys in Tessa’s treasure chest. But, she was also aware that this was their first time together. First times are always sort of a benchmark, so she may as well show Tessa what she could do without all the bells and whistles. She did so love to give oral anyways, even without the aid of toys, it may just be the one subservient thing that Alex ever did. Heh…let her go ahead and think that I’m as docile as a bunny when I’m sober. Alex would show her seemingly confident student that even on her knees, the teacher was still a top.

“Hmm…so you want instruction huh?” Alex smirked and settled into a more comfortable position between Tessa’s legs and leaned forward. “I suggest you get comfortable then, because I’m going to be here awhile.” Alex wasn’t joking either, if she wasn’t stopped, she was likely to keep licking Tessa until she was raw. Right between a woman’s legs was definitely one of her favorite places to be, and Alex would gladly lick and suckle at a girl’s slit until she was an incoherent mess. Dark eyes glanced upwards at Tessa for a moment to make sure that she was situated, before they flicked back down between those firm, spread thighs.

“Great oral is like a good book…it’s as much about the build up as it is about the climax.” Alex murmured, her lips brushing against Tessa’s inner thigh as she spoke. She could remember her own sexual encounters in high school. Almost all of them had involved hormonally driven rushes towards the prize: a climax. But now, a few years older, she had learned to love the ins and outs of the build up. Maybe it was because now she actually drew so much excitement from reading a woman’s body; she paid very close attention to every gasp, every tremble, every subtle sign that told her that she was on the right track.

So she began slowly, gently, kissing and licking her way up Tessa’s thigh. She nuzzled against the crease between her student’s thigh and her sex. Though Tesssa’s scent was intoxicating and the temptation to run her tongue through those glistening pink folds right next to her was high, Alex managed to refrain from doing so. She lapped gently against the outer lips of her student’s slit instead, then passed over her clit, making sure to exhale so her warm breath would tease the young girl as she crossed to the other side, to torment the other thigh with feather-light brushes of her lips. She continued the light brushes of her lips before finally sweeping back towards Tessa’s core, no finally prepared to give her student what she knew the poor girl needed after having been teased right before bed, and right when she had woken up.

Alex gave Tessa’s clit a couple of exploratory flicks and flutters. For whatever reason, Alex always seemed to date girls that had a hard time cumming. So of course, being the closet nerd that she was, she had actually researched –everything- she could possibly do to make a girl cum. And then of course she tried out every method she read about. Suckles and strokes, flicks and flutters, anything Alex could think of, she tried because right now she was learning everything she could about Tessa. She watched her student very carefully as she began to work over her dripping wet slit, trying to figure out what the young girl liked the best.

The way Alex looked at her was enough to cause Tessa to melt. Her infatuation with the young teacher had been clearly exposed the night before and now Alex was in her room and giving her eyes that hinted at more than attraction. It was almost a dangerous look, but Tessa wanted to jump in head first and just see what it was Alex wanted with her, especially after experiencing the night before, where it had been revealed that the teacher had some interesting ways in the bedroom. So, she only smiled at Alex told her to stay right as she was, the smile only growing as she was corrected from Miss Javorcek back to Alex. "Oh... So now I get to call you Alex? I'll remember that." She laughed gently, obviously teasing but truthfully she was glad, finally receiving permission of sorts to act familiar was nice. Sure it only made sense seeing as what had happened the night before and what was about to happen, but distance could still be kept while having amazing sex, it wouldn't be the first time Tessa had sex purely for pleasure without any feeling of closeness. Still, she preferred the idea of calling Alex by her name, she had always enjoyed passionate and primal.

She didn't have time to think all of that through though, no time to wonder just whether or not Alex would be as wild as she had been the night before now that she was sober. No, the question posed made Tessa blush and growl gently, even if it hadn't been meant to. Instruction, asking if she wanted it was like asking if she was going to be a good little obedient girl, or at least that was where Tessa's mind went after the night before and with Alex being a teacher. So she growled, and while it had been light, when their eyes connected their was a tenacity she was sure to show that made it clear she wouldn't be docile or 'instructed' without some sort of fight. Not that she knew what she was in store for, her fighting spirit was burning, she wanted to show Alex one hell of a good time, but she wasn't sure how to do that. Alex's level of skill was unknown, because the night before she had simply pleasured herself and provided no real information. "I hope you stay down there for a while... I love having a beautiful woman between my legs." She was trying to sound confident but there was a soft compliment that didn't have the flirtatiousness it was meant to have.

Fuck! Just because she is insanely attractive and a bit older I can't lose my cool! Tessa was trying her best to keep calm, to strike back with flirty comments and the playfulness she had always been able to dish out with other women, but with Alex is was so much more difficult. Alex was gorgeous, fucking perfect really, and their relationship and age difference made things complicated. So it was hard, hard for the seventeen year old to keep her calm in the face of a goddess, and one who was right between her legs delivering a line that made Tessa nervous as hell. Tessa had always been sensitive, the lightest touch in the right spot could have her moaning, every part of her body seemed to have an amplified sense of feeling and pleasure came amazingly easy. However she always managed to avoid people finding out, keeping herself in the advantageous top position and covering it up with sheer willpower or make an excuse by saying she just wanted to cum quickly. When Alex spoke about the build up, well that made Tessa gulp, her body quivering in anticipation and her thoughts jumbled as she tried to think of how to stop Alex from seeing just how easy it was to pull a moan from her.

There was nothing she could do though, because anything she could would ruin getting to be with Alex and there was nothing that would stop her from being with the angel between her thighs. So she didn't move, her hands gripping the sheets beneath her as a feminine moan spilled from her lips at the kissing and licking of her thigh, the mere prelude causing her thigh to quiver as goosebumps rose up beneath perfect lips. The teasing caused her body to react more and more, each light brush, hot breath, and playful lick brought forth small cries and moans, that while not even getting her on the path to cumming was enough to have her wet and certainly ready. "Alex... S-Stop teasing me already, if you don't I'll have to take action..." She tried to sound strong and threatening but nothing but a cute lust drunk face was looking down at Alex, her light eyes having a hint of moisture and her panting gentle and rhythmic. A hand of Tessa's did leave the bed though, but instead of forcing Alex to do anything it simply brushed over her cheek and rested in her hair, as if more than anything Tessa wanted to touch her.

Everything exploded after that, Alex went from teasing to the most incredible oral experience Tessa had ever been subjected to, and that was saying something. Everything from flicks and flutters to full on strokes and thrusts were being given to her and before she realized it she had let herself fall back flat on the bed, legs parted farther than ever as her voice rang out. It was all immaculate, but even then some things felt better than others. For instance, Tessa's clit was so sensitive and rougher treatment could be painful but it felt so amazing, each flick and suckle on the bundle of nerves sent unmatched excitement through the young girl. In addition when that strong skilled tongue delved inside, especially when it circled around, she felt unbelievable, voice soaring. Embarrassment came with that, Tessa always being under the impression that being so loud could turn people off, because while she wasn't screaming or being obnoxious she was quite vocal. So Tessa reached over, grabbing a pillow and biting in to it, muffling her voice as Alex made it so very clear that the beautiful woman between Tessa's legs, that she was in charge.

Tessa was adorable when she was trying to be threatening! Alex couldn’t help but grin at her student’s ultimatum: that she better do something, or else. Pffft. ‘Take action’. Very vague promises of consequences that hadn’t been named are not scary things. But the young teacher approved the fact that Tessa was feisty, and at least trying to put up a fight even though they both knew that this was something that the young girl wanted. And after a very rough end of a relationship and a train wreck of a breakup with her ex, Alex wanted something fun herself. Teasing Tessa was plenty distracting, especially because the girl turned out to be so very vocal.

What the…? NEVER in a million years would Alex guess that she’d ever be with a girl that was easy to please sexually. She was expecting an hour-long escapade of frustration and trying to draw out one measly moan. But here Tessa was, giving them away for free! At first Alex actually thought she may be faking (she’d barely done anything and Tessa had already cried out in pleasure). But after watching the muscles in her abdomen twitch and glancing up to see Tessa’s face contorted in pleasure, she decided that her student was just a loud girl. A loud girl who appeared to be very sensitive as well, if judging by the way her thighs jerked slightly when Alex was too rough with her clit was any indication. She’d definitely be rougher later, but, since it was the weekend and she had nothing better to do than to play, she might as well go easy on Tessa for the first round.

Alex hummed happily as she settled into a rhythm that involved gentle sweeps of Tessa’s clit and then a couple of firm thrusts into the girl’s tight channel in order to seek out more of her delicious wetness. The young teacher was modest about many things, but her ability to perform good oral was not one of them. Well…she’d doubted herself a little bit as a lover towards the end of her relationship with her ex. But drawing out such loud moans from Tessa made her even more eager to prove herself as a capable partner.

A soft growl rumbled out of her throat as Tessa grabbed the pillow to muffle her moans. No! Absolutely not! Alex wasn’t sneaking around and fucking a girl in her parent’s house. No, they were all alone, and she was going to maximize the privilege of privacy. Alex wasn’t afraid to just pause in the middle of something, especially when it was something important she needed to deal with instead. So she backed off Tessa’s slit and then began crawling up the young girl’s body, giving a louder, deeper growl so that Tessa could hear it even with the pillow in the way..

“You’re not allowed to hide from me.” Alex’s voice and posture reflected that of a prowling animal, but she was smiling, still playful this morning even though she was tormenting Tessa by stopping everything. She grabbed the pillow and chucked it across the room so that it could not become a problem again. Then she quickly leaned down, capturing Tessa’s lips in a rough kiss to shut her up before she started complaining because Alex had taken her pillow and had stopped right in the middle of sex in order to do so. “I want to see you. I want to hear you. No more hiding.” The brunette’s was firm on this rule. Maybe it was because of her breakup…but she really wanted to know that she was sleeping with Tessa. Perhaps she thought it would cheer her up a little bit to get over BitchFace in such a way. Or maybe it just helped keep her from inadvertently trying to fantasize and relive her time with a girl that she still sorta missed.

“Now be good…” She murmured as she began to kiss and lick her way down Tessa’s gorgeous body. Alex could have easily have just hopped off the bed and went back between her student’s thighs. But Tessa deserved a little bit of teasing for interrupting Alex’s fun. The teasing came in the form of Alex purposefully dragging her silken locks of hair down Tessa’s ribs. Of kissing and nibbling along her stomach and hipbone. “Mmmm…” Alex purred as she got another taste of Tessa’s juices. At least she took a little mercy on her student for leaving her on the edge of an orgasm earlier. Alex didn’t tease once she was settled in on her knees, she immediately began to torment Tessa’s sensitive clit by suckling on it, careful not to lick too hard as she did so.

Few things had the ability to embarrass Tessa as much as what she became in the bedroom. When she was on top it never got revealed, she could pleasure and tease her partner and have her fun without the annoying sensitivity or her loud moaning ever coming into play. For her that was great, it meant rarely being pleasure, but it saved her a lot of embarrassment. Of course Alex was taking it to a level above what most of her one night stands or short relationships could, in fact perhaps above any previous partner she had. Alex's oral skills were absolutely amazing, she knew exactly how to make Tessa squirm, and the strong personality of hers was completely winning against the part of Tessa that usually had her on top. Alex was simply more dominant and Tessa felt nearly powerless against her. Not that it was a bad thing, fuck did it feel good to be the one receiving pleasure for once, and when she so rarely was able to experience it. However, that didn't stop her from being embarrassed, from blushing and trying her best to hide how much of a whimpering mess she was after such little contact.

It didn't seem to resonate with Alex though, the playful woman stopping in the middle and crawling up her body. Tessa whimpered through the pillow, slowly sliding it down so her eyes peered over only to see Alex right up near her, growling and making the younger girl quiver in excitement. She was so gorgeous, the sexy playful smile on her face making Tessa wonder just how many women had fallen to Alex's charm. Tessa knew she stood no chance. Hell Tessa hadn't stood a chance since the moment Alex began teaching, because even while suppressing herself and doing her best to keep the appropriate distance, she had attracted Tessa, like a moth to the flame. Now they were together, Tessa had finally achieved her goal, and while her methods hadn't exactly been fair, nor was she being completely upfront with Alex, she could genuinely say she was ecstatic about being with this woman. "But it's-" She had tried to say something, tried to whine and complain that her loud moaning and overly sensitive body was embarrassing and that most people found it to be more annoying than sexy, but Alex was once again ahead of her, as a rough kiss kept her mouth closed and pulled another sweet moan from the overwhelmed Tessa.

Shit... I'm being completely outdone here... A smile touched Tessa lips, because while she wouldn't have guessed she would, she did in fact like someone being so firm and sure with her, actually speaking with such finality that it gave Tessa a little confidence boost to let Alex hear and see her without suppressing herself. "Understood. I won't hold back then." She smirked slightly when she was told to be good, almost like a pet or child, though that was about the extent of what the relationship between them was. The night before Alex escorted Tessa home basically because she was misbehaving, being somewhere she wasn't supposed to be and doing something she wasn't qualified to do, though for Tessa that didn't matter it was her usual life. Then she stayed because Tessa threw a slight fit when she tried to leave, sure she could dress it up to be persuasion, but the truth was she had simply whined and bitched about her real feelings and barely managed to make Alex stay. Then, she was once more punished for going against the rules set out, and while the punishment had been quite lovely it was still a mere punishment for a misbehaving girl. Now it was morning and she was the one on bottom, being scolded for trying to hide herself from the embarrassment. Maybe being childish wasn't always such a bad thing, it had got Tessa what she wanted where her attempts at maturity and seduction had utterly failed.

"Alex, don't-" Tessa had been so lost in her thoughts about how the moment had come to be she had completely failed to realize what Alex was doing until she had made her way back to her sensitive clit. The first lit had been enough to cut her sentence off, a sharp moan escaping her lips, and as the little nub began to experience the skillful torment she knew the orgasm she had been so very close to before wasn't far away. Her head hit the pillow behind her and Tessa closed her eyes as another moan poured forth loudly from her lips, letting her body focus on nothing but Alex's mouth and tongue, ignoring her other senses as much as possible. Her body twitched and reacted to each lick, each suckle of the bundle of nerves, each of Alex's efforts receiving a reward, and Tessa's moans and whimpers were about as cute as could be, small gasps and breaks when Alex made a particularly incredible motion. It wasn't long before those moans began to rise, higher and higher, a sharp gasp as she teetered on the edge of torturous pleasure and immaculate release. Tessa couldn't remember being pushed to the edge so easily, even with her sensitivity, a few minutes and she was already going to climax, a fact made clear as her moans grew more frequent and her hands gripped the sheets. Then it came, what she had been waiting for since the night before, an orgasm, and one that was so intense her voice caught mid moan, her body arching, causing her sex to push forward against Alex, begging for her to keep going, to let the wave be as long as it could possibly be.

It had been quite some time for Tessa, and the sensitivity of a body that had been going without, as well as the skill Alex so obviously had, it would have been enough to make Tessa's legs weak, which made her feel all the more lucky that she was on her bed. When it ended, and after a whimper of a woman wanting more, Tessa let herself begin to cool down, though her eyes had opened once more and were looking down at Alex, wondering if she was going to get off with just a single orgasm. "That was... Amazing..." Her breath was heavy, still panting gently, catching her breath, which was not something she usually had to do after any form of sex. Being a runner she was quite skilled at timing her breath, which made the fact that she had a difficult time doing so all the more impressive. Still, it didn't stop her from sitting up, fighting through the bit of resistance still being given by her body, and looking down at Alex. Fuck she was so gorgeous, and with her breath finally returning she smiled, almost in disbelief of what had just happened, and it was more than just the fact that it was actually Alex, which she was slowly starting to accept, but how intense the pleasure had been from something as simple as oral. The skills were impressive.

"You know I'll pay you back for making me moan and whimper like that right?" She asked with a small laugh, a smile on her face that was nothing short or content despite her little threat. She wasn't sure she could deliver on her threat anyways, Alex's oral skills were fantastic and she had to think that a woman with such abilities had been with some pretty damn good partners, the likes of which a seventeen year old would have trouble comparing to, even if she was pretty damn confident in her abilities to please another woman. Still, she wasn't set on doing so right away, in fact something else was on her mind that wasn't switching places and going right to work returning the favor, partially because technically Alex had already had her first orgasm the night before and she was merely catching Tessa up. "How about I make breakfast first though?" She was hungry but more than that she just wanted to take a moment to figure out what exactly was happening past a sleepover and some lovely oral.

Alex gave her own little whimper of want to match Tessa’s as the young girl began to whine and tremble underneath her ministrations. So not fair... She was soaked and throbbing, so incredibly turned on simply from watching her student moan and writhe that it was everything she could do to not touch herself. But because Tessa had seemed to want some connection earlier when she had rested her hand on Alex’s head, the teacher left her hands at the young girl’s hips, running her hands slowly up and down her gorgeous student’s body. She never stopped her gentle caresses, not even when Tessa's voice reached higher octaves and her legs began to tremble. As tempted as she was to pin Tessa down to the bed as she came and her hips began to buck, Alex let her go ahead and ride out her orgasm as she pleased. She licked and suckled, savoring the salty sweet taste of Tessa's juices. Not once did Alex back off or stop what she was doing as her student was left free to ride her face, not until Tessa had seemed to melt into the bed from satisfaction anyways. Then it was all soft kisses to the outer lips of her sex and her inner thighs, a small break to allow the other girl to catch her breath.

The short moment that she paused to see if Tessa could go for another round immediately after was all the break that the young girl needed in order to ask Alex a surprisingly hard question: ‘How about I make breakfast first though?’ Alex hesitated for a moment as she turned over the response in her head. Stay for breakfast? Staying for breakfast meant that this wasn’t a one night stand, right? One night stands mean walks of shame in the morning, hopefully before the other person woke up. But breakfast? Staying even longer meant that this was something more...though how much 'more' and what exactly the 'something' was, Alex had no clue.

She –should- tell Tessa that this was all a mistake before things went any further than they had already gone. That Alex was not in a good state of mind to be sleeping with other people (she was surprisingly sensitive, even though her stubborn ass wouldn’t admit it out loud). That she’d just gotten out of a really serious relationship and had only chucked the engagement ring at her ex fiancee’s face a couple of days ago. That rebounds and transposing feelings are not healthy things. That they could both get in a lot of trouble for this. Well, Tessa wouldn’t get into trouble. I’m the adult here… But they were both adults, weren’t they? Tessa was a senior, she lived in her own apartment and had been theoretically been making her own adult decisions for awhile now… Still, she’s a student! I gotta get out of here. Just be nice…let her down easy…then maybe she won’t have the school administration nail my ass to a wall.

“Sure.” IDIOT!!!!! Alex looked a little surprised at her own answer. Somewhere in her brain, the wires that controlled her common sense and mouth motor function had short circuited. How could she have made such a mistake? She was sober and knew exactly what she was doing at this point in the day. Alex was very good at weighing pros and cons. Pro: Tessa was smoking hot. Con: Getting tossed out of her education program right before graduation. Pro: Alex liked to take care of others, and Tessa looked like she could use some company and some taking care of. Con: JAIL! Obviously the scales tipped towards the side of Con!

She was always so responsible with most of the matters in her life. Her wild side only ever came out in the bedroom or when she was drunk. And even though she knew all the things she –should- be doing right now, she didn’t want to go home. Her new home wasn’t really home anyways. ‘Home’ was an already furnished apartment with unpacked boxes because she’d be graduating in a couple of months anyways, so why bother. Did she really want to go back to an empty place where she’d just wallow in sadness and agonize over all the time she wasted with her ex? About all the plans that they had made together and were now lost? Orrrrrr did she want to stay here, with Tessa, if only for a morning and if only to distract herself for a little while with a student that was secretly one of her favorites. (Because of course, Alex tried her hardest to never show bias towards any of her students.)

Stay here. Have breakfast. Pretend this is normal.

“Just ah…let me wash up a little bit and get dressed.” She steeled herself and offered Tessa a smile in order to downplay her internal struggle. A couple of splashes of water to the face would be good to help clear her head and wash off the girl cum. She got up off of her knees, stretching her legs out a little bit once she was standing to get rid of the stiffness. Then she leaned forward and gave Tessa a light peck to the lips. Once she’d gotten directions to the bathroom, Alex was on her way. She shut the door gently behind her and then bit her lip to keep from screaming. GAH! So dumb right now… Should have made a break for it! The brunette sighed and looked at herself in the mirror for a moment. Then shook her head and turned on the water so that she could wash up and collect her thoughts before going back out there to face Tessa.

Alex was more than a mere beauty, she was a fucking goddess in bed. Tessa's body still felt the aftershock of what had been so expertly done to it and Tessa couldn't take her eyes off of the woman. Her teacher, damn it was weird to think about, but she had the fantasies quite a few times. Granted none of her fantasies had started the way the previous night had, she wasn't drunk and there had been no tricks. Hell, it didn't even take place at her apartment, well once, but that was the time she had imagined receiving private instructions. Damn, that was a nice fantasy, though really the wild and dominant Alex was so much fucking sexier than anything Tessa had ever been able to imagine. She truly couldn't remember ever being so turned on, though Alex seemed to be ahead of the pack in a lot of aspects. Shit, she had been ahead from the very start with the level of appeal and how hard Tessa had worked to draw her in. She had been working since day one to make Alex notice her, and just as hard to make clear her desires, which had apparently only been done well the night before.

With all her hard work finally paying off, and many desires still to be fulfilled, Tessa almost squealed when Alex agreed to have breakfast with her. Luckily she managed to give a sweet smile, even if she said a few words that revealed just a bit more than Tessa had intended, or noticed, after. "I'm glad, I get tired of constantly cooking for one." Sometimes not noticing was for the better. "Sure thing, just go ahead and take your time." The peck on her lips had been a simple gesture but Tessa's expression softened and her smile grew. Sometimes she really did need company, and Alex was making her day by spending even a little time with her. She was a loner despite being surrounded by people at school, going out with her friends because they invited her along but not feeling particularly close to any of them. She tended to sneak off or distance herself from people, and it was something she did actively, at least not always. So having someone around, even in a situation she knew was completely fucked, she couldn't help but be happy.

When Alex went to clean up, and do a fair bit of thinking if Tessa was right, she grabbed a pair of panties and a shirt and tossed them on, not bothering to put anything else on. It wasn't to appear sexy, not completely, it was just so she could get the food started and to keep herself comfortable doing it. Not that she didn't do it to attract Alex's eyes on some level, hell the revealed skin along with her already erotic appearance would certainly do that, but still it was mostly for comfort and not unusual for the young girl who spent most of her weekends sitting around at home by herself. It was how she usually cooked and went around her place, and besides, for the most effective sexual appeal there was both nude and nothing but an apron, she wasn't doing that.

"Whew, good." She muttered, opening the fridge to find enough food for two people, more really. She was never sure, she cooked almost every day but she didn't really think much about portion size, always just eating whatever and not keeping track of whether or not she had a certain product for more than a single person for a single meal, only when running low did she get more. So she pulled it all out. The bacon, the eggs, the milk and orange juice. An easy breakfast but one she had confidence in being able to cook well, no matter how the eggs were to be prepared. "Oh, and not to forget the toast." She mumbled to herself, diligently arranging it all and turning up the stove and arranging two skillets. Ordinarily she would use a single skillet, take the bit of extra time to make the eggs right after since they were quick to cook, but no, she wanted to be done as expediently as possible and sit down with Alex, so two skillets it was.

When she heard Alex heading back out she asked loud enough so she could hear her, "I hope you're okay with eggs, bacon, and toast, I don't have much else for cereal. Oh, and how do you like your eggs? If at all that is." She chuckled, laying the bacon in and listening to the sizzle, anything to get her mind focused and keep her from turning about and losing herself in the gorgeous sight that was Alex, knowing she would so blatantly check her out if she did. "Oh, and do you want some milk, orange juice, or should I start some coffee?" Coffee, she had almost forgotten about the one drink of the three that could help her manage the hell that was still her pounding hangover, a status effect she was doing her fucking best to power through and appear as wonderful as she could. She would be drinking coffee, if only to ensure she could keep her head on straight for what she hoped came after a full stomach, though she was not sure it would be wise to dive right in, unsettled stomachs and rough sex didn't sound like such a good idea. Maybe just some dessert first, I do need to get a taste... It wouldn't be fair otherwise.

One of Alex’s major shortcomings was that she was incapable of being alone for more than 24 hours. Her entire life was spent around other people. Family, friends, coworkers, girlfriends, roommates. Alex absolutely dreaded going back to her empty apartment, even though that she knew that she needed to learn to live on her own eventually. She sighed softly at her own self-realizations, splashing another wave of cold water into her face. She looked up into the mirror, trying to make sure she had washed off all of the girl cum off of her--

What the fuck?!

Alex blinked and cranked her head to the side in order to get a better view of dusky mark on her skin. Those big brown eyes went wide with horror as she began to rub at the deep purple mark, as though trying to erase it. But no, the hickey was there to stay. She couldn’t go to work with that!! Not only was it exceedingly unprofessional, she worked with teenagers! All they would do was cook up crazy rumors, they were almost as bad as the adults. “TESSA!!!!” Alex cried in outrage, her voice muffled by the bathroom door and probably by the sizzling bacon and vents in the kitchen. “Oh I’m going to fucking strangle her...” Alex muttered under her breath as she tried to recall when the hell the girl had managed to give her that. She knew that that hadn’t been there before she had gone partying last night. And she knew that Emma hadn’t left it, she hadn’t even kissed that girl with all their dancing. That meant Tessa must have left it sometime, probably after Alex had passed out, because the teacher had no memory of it.

Alex growled as she rushed into the bedroom to put on some clothes. Yelling at Tessa would lose all effect if she was stark naked, flapping her arms around like a fool. So she grabbed her clothes from last night, tugging on the purple cami and then searching for her underwear. She grumbled a bit as she picked up her panties, they were still damp from Tessa’s damn teasing from the night before. Commando it is… For once she actually wished she carried around a purse, without one she was forced to jam her panties into the front pocket of her jeans once she had tugged them on. Oh she is so dead!!! First her neck, now her panties, nothing could save Tessa’s ass from Alex’s wrath!

Well…maybe her ass was going to save itself…

“Uh…wha-?” Alex froze in the doorway of the kitchen as she took in the sight before her: Tessa being incredibly sexy without even trying. “Oh, ah, yeah, that sounds great…” Alex couldn’t hide how absolutely distracted she was by the sight of Tessa in nothing but a pair of panties and a t-shirt. It wasn’t just arousing but it was also just so…comfortable, normal even. It was as if nothing was incredibly horribly fucked about this situation was happening. Just a cute girl cooking breakfast in pajamas for her new…whatever the fuck Alex was. “Over easy, if that’s not too much trouble. Don’t worry at all if they’re not perfect.” Alex quickly added as she recomposed herself, knowing that it was difficult to not break the yolks or overcook the eggs. She had long since stopped expecting amazing over-easy eggs from anyone other than herself and the cooks down at her favorite diner. Besides, she wasn’t a picky eater at all, she would have been perfectly content eating a bowl of cereal. But it was really nice that Tessa was going through the trouble to make her a warm breakfast. It actually surprised her how thoughtful someone so young could be.

Alex stepped closer, wrapping her arms around Tessa’s slender waist. She pressed her lean form firmly against Tessa’s backside as she leaned forward. “Very sweet of you to make me breakfast…” Alex purred, it appeared that she had entirely forgotten about the very naughty thing that Tessa had done to her neck. She dipped her head downwards, kissing and nuzzling at the young girl’s neck. In reality Alex was just trying to get Tessa to relax and scope out the perfect spot to wreak some havoc. The next thing the young girl would hear was a soft growl before Alex bit Tessa’s neck. She sucked on the tender flesh, more than hard enough to leave a mark. She knew that she was going to leave a really big, really dark hickey on the girl’s neck, but she didn’t care. Tessa needed to learn that revenge was a bitch. Alex’s hold on her student tightened, not enough to hurt her, but enough to make sure she could wriggle or squirm away as Alex marked her. Once she was sure that she had left an adequately embarrassing mark, Alex pulled away with a smug grin on her lips.

“That, is for the damn hickey on my neck.” Alex gave the indents her teeth had caused a little lick before releasing Tessa entirely and stepping away. “You can’t leave marks on me. I have to stand infront of people all day and get scrutinized enough as it is.” The teacher gave Tessa’s behind a light pat, then headed towards the cabinets to start searching for the one with plates and glasses in it. Once she had found them, she started grabbing things to set the table with. “Juice sounds fine for me by the way. I don’t drink coffee.” The teacher did always bring a travel mug with her to school every morning, but the vessel was always full with tea, not coffee. Alex was already searching for the orange juice so that she could pour herself a glass. She didn’t want to be a bother, especially if Tessa was busy monitoring the eggs.

“Sooo…I’m surprised you’re holding up as well as you are after last night. I take it you’ve used your fakey before?” She couldn’t keep the reprimanding tone out of her voice as she sipped her juice.

Tessa turned her head to look at Alex, the woman standing in the doorway and staring without any attempt to hide what she was looking at. Tessa grinned, turning her head back to the food and giving her incredible little ass a few shakes for the eyes of her viewer, a playful little gesture as she pushed around the bacon and then added the eggs to the other skillet, which would have them both done at about the same time. "Over easy it is, should be ready in just a minute." Tessa had been forced to grow up a lot faster than most young people had to. She had parents who kept her financially secure but did little to shelter her from the world, or even steer her in the right direction when she came to the forks in the road people came to. She had to figure it all out herself, and aside from a few quirks, Tessa had come out well, maybe even stronger and more reliable than most of those around her age. Not that she went around broadcasting that fact, it was subtle, and often overshadowed by the silly trouble making games she constantly played. Still, growing up the way she did caused the cultivation of many different talents, as one who took care of herself had to learn how to do things, cooking being one of them.

Now breakfast, at least the simple breakfast she was currently cooking up, didn't have a much to it, but that didn't change the fact that she knew how to do it well. Usually she didn't have distractions though, and as Alex pressed up against her she purred and leaned her head back, giving Alex easy access to her neck as she leaned back against the woman. It felt so comfortable, the heat of another person, that incredible comfort of arms wrapped around her and skin pressing so lovingly against her own. In fact she was so absorbed in the feeling of another person against her that she was caught by surprise when it turned in to something more sinister, the feeling of Alex biting and suckling away at her soft light flesh made her eyes close and her head tilt back further, a soft moan making it clear she wasn't resisting at all. Tessa didn't give a damn about being marked, she wasn't the type to let embarrassment hold her back, at least not in public with people she couldn't care less about in such a mundane and boring situation such as school. It took a lot to embarrass her, such as waking up to your gorgeous teacher rooting through the various sex toys you hid underneath your bed in perhaps the most suspicious container of all time.

When it stopped, that pleasant suckling, Tessa opened her eyes and looked almost dreamily back at Alex. "Oh, payback huh? I guess you really didn't think it through then." Tessa giggled, moving her eyes back to the food and trying to do a catch up to see how long she still needed to cook after being so distracted by the goddess of a woman attacking her neck. "I mean, come now Alex, you know I like to cause a commotion, this mark will simply play in to my games at school, the other teachers all asking me what I am thinking, chastising me, perhaps even sending me back to that joke of a disciplinarian for such a 'lewd' display. I mean anything that isn't approved is treated like an outrageous act of rebellion, this will work just beautifully and I could never achieve it alone." She would probably cover it up, not because she wouldn't want to use it but because of what she said next and how interesting it was that a woman as intelligent as Alex had failed to think about it before acting and giving her cute little student a hickey. "Besides, as you said, you stand in front of people, get noticed... I wonder who will make the connection first if we both have a hickey..."

She giggled after that, almost amused that the possibility hadn't occurred to Alex, or if it had she had chosen to ignore it. Still, she would rather not focus on that and cause a panic, she would cover it up no matter what she had to do, even if it meant wearing some annoying scarf or wearing a bandage and saying it was a light burn. She could figure it out. She started making the toast while Alex was rooting around, putting one of the cartridges in her single cup coffee maker and letting it start, as the eggs and bacon were nearly there. "I'm holding up alright, the coffee is going to help the pounding headache though." She chuckled, just the aroma of the liquid completing the symphony of smells helping her get truly awake as well as preparing her hangover for the fight of its life if it wanted to stick around. "And yeah, I use the fake all the time, not just to go out either, I have a cabinet in the living room with a numerous amount of different things... Oh and I use it to get my smokes too, though I really don't smoke or drink all that often, last night was rare, and lucky."

Without breaking stride Tessa began making plates, taking the food out of the skillet and placing it on to plates, a couple of eggs and four slices of bacon each. Then the toast, two slices a piece with butter and jam being sat out on the table after the plates. Tessa was moving around so much she barely kept her eyes on Alex, only settling down once her coffee was sitting on the table and she had nothing else to grab, only then did she look back to Alex, a smile on her face, "Breakfast is served."

Alex had thought a mark of ownership such as a hickey would drive Tessa up a wall. The girl was stubborn and manipulative, she had all the personality traits of a top! That was the teacher’s main gripe with marks and why she was irritated that she was wearing one on her neck. She was the top! She was the one that owned things. She didn’t like to wear a mark on her neck because she perceived it to be a submissive symbol. But perhaps she was attaching too much symbolism to a silly little childish mark. Tessa seemed to like hers just fine. Alex’s face fell when Tessa pointed out that people would be keeping an eye out for the pair of matching hickeys in order to start generating rumors about who was fucking who. It made her really want to call out for the next week or however the hell long it would take for this thing to go away. Whatever, mine is much smaller. I can just cover it up with a little bit of make up and maybe a scarf.

Alex was quiet as she sipped at her juice, letting her student have her victory, listening to Tessa talk and watching the young girl plate their breakfast. ”Oh I use it to get my smokes too.” The innocent little slip up made the color drain from Alex’s face, making the poor woman look like she was either going to pass out or throw up, maybe both. The first thing she had done when she had turned 18 was buy a lotto ticket and a pack of Cloves. But if Tessa was using her fake ID to buy cigarettes…that meant she wasn’t 18…

“Y-you use it to buy smokes?” Alex’s eyes were wide with horror as she repeated Tessa’s words. The realization that she had made such a horrible mistake made her hand tremble as her nerves began to freak out. “You’re underage?!” Alex squeaked and set down her juice before she dropped the glass. Yeah, age was just a number, whatever. Alex had dated women older and younger than her before. It was usually no big deal But this age came with the giant sign that read: WARNING: STATUTORY RAPE! DO NOT TOUCH!

“I…I can’t do this Tessa. I’m sorry.” And Alex really was sorry, because she had been entirely set to do several unspeakable things to Tessa to thank her for breakfast. But she couldn’t in good conscience do this, any of this any longer. And she didn’t want to talk about it or argue over her decision. She knew Tessa would tell her that she was mature, that Alex was being silly, and yeah fine, whatever, maybe she was being silly. But sleeping with her student multiple times once she knew her age wasn’t something that Alex could explain away. Plus she was a terrible liar and when the cops finally arrested her for statutory rape, she’d probably be the dumbass to open her mouth and actually confess to it.

Without another word, Alex was heading towards the door and grabbing her shoes. No time to put them on, she just split, barefoot and all so that Tessa couldn’t follow her. She ran down the stairs because elevators just take way too long, and ended up in a neighborhood she didn’t know. Great…just great. With a sigh, she glanced back at the apartment complex behind her, kicking herself for her stupid moral compass that never let her do anything fun, and then slid on her shoes. After walking around for a couple of miles to clear her head, she decided now would be as good a time as any to go home.

There was a certain type of fear, when everything seemed to fall apart and a sinking pit in your stomach made it hard to breath. It was the sensation where your entire body felt cold and the idea that you would soon float off didn't seem so far fetched. It was a rare feeling, a true terror, a crisis level moment where you got a slow-mo version of life where what had just happened because this crystal clear train wreck. That was the feeling enveloping Tessa as she realized her slip from the repeated words of the gorgeous, and now completely horrified teacher. The woman who had just been giving her lust filled glances moments before was now looking at her with utmost fear herself, and Tessa felt her mouth go dry right as she tried to squeak out an excuse, which was probably a lucky thing considering she had nothing that was worth saying, nothing that could cover up just how fucked she had just made the situation. It had been a slip though, an innocent admission because she felt so fucking comfortable and at ease with Alex, a woman she actually found herself liking more and more as it all went on.

Everything came to a crashing halt as Alex instantly threw aside all the progress they had made the day prior and that morning, going even further back than the hesitant and unresponsive teacher and to absolutely horrified and against anything at all happening between them. Tessa could feel her vocal chords tighten and she reached out, narrowly missing Alex as she tried to choke out some form of deterrent. "Alex wait! Please don't go, at least let me explain!" She sounded desperate but also defeated, as if she knew that no matter what she said Alex wouldn't be staying anywhere with her. "Please! Don't just run out!" She shouted again, louder than ever as she tried to keep up but slipped near her door and busted her ass on the floor, sitting there nursing herself as Alex dashed out the door and away from the apartment. "Fuck!" She screamed, frustration tearing away at her self control as she reached for the closest object and violently threw it across the room and into one of the vases sitting on a counter top. "God damn it!" She shouted again, reaching out from her uncomfortable seated position and slamming the door.

For Tessa it was shockingly rare how often she got comfortable around another person, and even less often that she chased after anyone, much less as hard as she had Alex. So it felt ironic and infuriating that the comfort that had her quickly developing feelings for her sexy teacher was also the reason she was sitting on the floor by herself, once again having her feelings tossed back in her face for reasons that didn't hold any weight to her. For Tessa it was hard to accept being rejected for her age, when she clearly was not your average seventeen year old, nor was she far from the eighteenth birthday that seemed to mean so fucking much. It hurt.

She didn't sit in the floor all day though, after about five solid minutes of throwing everything in arms reach and angrily thinking things through she rose up and took a few bites of her breakfast before tossing every other morsel out, snarling as she did. "Fuck her..." She muttered, tossing the plates in the sink almost hard enough to break them. "Fuck everyone at that school, nobody gives a damn." For the rest of the day she simply lazed around the house, doing more than her fair share of drinking and getting so shit faced she called her parents, only to end up in a screaming match with her bitch of a mother who had a problem with the fact that it seemed her daughter wasn't trying hard enough in anything, despite her stellar performance in every aspect.

That was all she could do though, make trouble, because she had no really close friends to turn to, no lover or even a quick lay, and with her home supply of strong alcohol she didn't have much of a reason to get out of the house, only leaving a few times the entire weekend. She was so upset that she even skipped her running, and while it may have been ridiculous to be so upset about someone she barely knew, a teacher no less, it was still how she felt, and perhaps most of all because of the woman running out and completely demolishing the shred of happiness she had managed to snag and shoving her face back in to the realization that everyone seemed to run for the fucking hills when it concerned any form of affection towards her.

It even spilled over to Monday when she had to go back to school. Luckily she had cleaned her place up before then, waking to an apartment not torn apart by her childish mayhem, though the hangover and slight depression over the whole situation were still very much intact. Still, her judgement was being influenced by her being pissed off, the total brat part of her making sure it hadn't gone away days after the incident. So instead of doing what a normal person would do after getting cleaned up and ready, which would have been water and a nice breakfast, she went with the stupid choice and made herself a rather strong Irish coffee and only bit in to some toast before heading out the door, leaving her hickey completely exposed and wearing one hell of a sexy pair of skinny jeans and a shirt too small. Her entire body was being shown off, every little curve. She was still ignoring her usual routine as well, not going running and instead of being a tad subtle with the faculty. No, Tessa was in no fucking mood to care what they thought, and if she got in trouble she really didn't give a damn, or at least nobody would know she did. She was giving off the look too, asking for trouble with the slight smell of alcohol from her strong morning 'coffee', which was still in her hands, along with her usual attitude multiplied by her mood.

Whoever said that these were supposed to be the best years of her life was an asshole. As far as Alex was concerned, things couldn’t get much worse than this. She’d broken up with her fiancée because all they did was fight in the last stages of their relationship, gotten kicked out of her apartment because the lease was in BitchFace’s name, and then had a drunken, one night stand with her underage student in her attempt to forget about how shitty everything was. Now she had to write a paper for one of her education classes, which she really didn’t want to. Part of her just wanted to drop out of her program. The kids hated her because she held them to such high standards, they fought her every step of the way as she tried to demonstrate that art was something worth while, and she felt like it was all such a waste. They didn’t care, so why should she?

Her weekend was spent being generally miserable. Logically she knew that her life wasn’t all that bad. She was going to school on a scholarship, she had a roof over her head, food in her fridge, and her health. But when the one person you truly love is gone and you are displaced from your home, the world feels like it’s over. And if she made it through this all and graduated, so what? Alex had friends and family yeah, but the one person she wanted to celebrate her crowning achievement with wouldn’t be there when she walked across the stage in a couple of months. It would just be a hollow victory.

---

“Tessa.” Mr. Stalwart’s brow was furrowed in a disapproving manner as he looked upon the young girl that was disobeying one of his simple rules: Nothing other than water in his class. You wouldn’t know how many times he’d hear ‘Aw Mr. Stalwart I’m not gonna spill it! I’m not 5!’ And then, low and behold, some kid would knock the cup of whatever horribly sticky liquid they were drinking and get it all over the desks, floor, and everything else. If he wanted to deal with sticky things, he would’ve been teaching elementary students. “You should know better than to bring coffee into my class. That stuff’s bad for you any—“ His voice trailed off as he neared the girl, prepared to confiscate her mug, but instead he caught the smell of alcohol. His dark eyes narrowed.

“Look ahead.” The older teacher ordered, and when Tessa looked forward and her eyes struggled to focus due to the alcohol, he knew that she had been drinking. “Come with me, Tessa.” Mr. Stalwart kept his voice low, trying not to create a scene and embarrass the girl. Tessa was already a handful, the last thing he wanted to do was give her more reason to be a pain in his ass. “The rest of you! Start reading Chapter Three. I don’t want to hear a peep from the lot of you.”

Mr. Stalwart popped into the English teacher next door to ask her to keep an eye on his class while he stepped out. Then he escorted Tessa down to the Main Office so that she could be dealt with by the administration. Of course they couldn’t turn a blind eye or just give a slap on the wrists to a student brining in alcohol. The principal came down on Tessa with a week of in school suspension. An entire week spent in solitary confinement should help put Tessa back on the straight and narrow path, at least that was the idea anyways.

---

Alex couldn’t help but feel as though Tessa’s most recent outburst had been her fault, that Tessa was acting out purely because she had turned her down so harshly. So, because her second period was free, she grabbed Tessa’s portfolio and everything she would need to finish her drawing. She didn’t want Tessa to fall behind, even if she had the sneaking suspicion that she was the newest cause of her student’s bad mood. Her heels clicked softly on the linoleum floors as she moved towards the Main Office. She hated the ISS rooms. The bright white walls, the small space, the awful fluorescent lighting, she’d probably go crazy if someone stuck her in a room like one of these. Maybe it would brighten Tessa’s mood up a little bit if she got something to distract her with.

“Ms. Reigns.” Alex said as she slipped into the room, she wanted to keep the air between them professional, and so favored using Tessa’s last name as a means to provide some distance. The young teacher set her student’s portfolio down on her desk, followed by a little container full of pens, pencils, and pastels. “I don’t want you to fall behind with your drawings…but if you need an extension, I’d be happy to provide you one.” Honestly she didn’t understand the point of ISS. Stick a kid in a room and then wonder why they fall behind in all their classes, good idea.

Tessa had known she would get caught from the very beginning. It wasn't like bringing alcohol in to class with her would help hide the intoxication, it simply gave her away all the easier. It was a form of self-sabotage, because while she didn't actively go after trouble, at least not in that moment, she had come prepared to be in trouble. She was sporting everything they hated in school, a hickey which was practically screaming I had sex, even if it was just a small mark that signified little more than a time wasting endeavor. Then she had the clothing that begged people to look, the pack of cigarettes stuffed into her back jean pocket, and the alcohol, which would have been discovered on her breath even if the actual drink hadn't been brought along. It just so happened Mr. Stalwart had quickly lucked in to the worst of her infractions, the actual possession of an alcoholic substance on school property, which was an offense punishable with suspension, or in some cases expulsion. However in Tessa's case, as much trouble as she made, expulsion would have been hard to come by, with her grades being so impeccable and every school wanting talented students to show off.

Suspension wasn't out of the question however, and after a very disrespectful talk with the principal, as well as the disciplinary adviser and several teachers who all wanted to lecture her on her bad behavior, the punishment was handed down. It wasn't just suspension, it was ISS, the most dreaded, in school suspension. When someone told those who believed themselves righteous, trying to aide a young student back on to the right path, that they were full of shit and that no matter how much self-sabotage she inflicted upon herself she would succeed beyond them, they tended to get pissed. So she caught herself of week of alone time to reflect on her actions, even earning a mocking retort about trying to keep her grades up and future bright after getting behind in all of her classes, to which she laughed and insulted further, making it clear a week for them was a night's work for her. It wasn't empty insults either, Tessa truly was on a level above the average person in terms of intellect, a lot of natural talent and if she ever worked for anything it would be more obvious. Instead she chose to waste that talent, get by with grades that most people busted their ass to achieve and use her spare time to fuck around.

----

That talent didn't stop her from getting tossed in to ISS though, it didn't make it any less boring. There was perhaps nothing more dull than sitting in a bright white room with barely any space and the most uncomfortable desk she had ever had the misfortune of sitting in. Well, it could have been worse, she could have had the monotone disaster of a teacher Mr. Horne. His style of teaching would have been a great strategy for torturing captives, psychological warfare that either put the students to sleep or made them want to bash their skulls in to the desk. Yea, it could have been worse. Not much however, there was little that could have made it worse, and it was only the first day. Not that Tessa regretted it. No doubt her parents had already been contacted and whenever they decided to call, which wouldn't be any time soon, it was sure to be mentioned as another of her many failures as a member of the Reigns family. Yeah, she was looking forward tot hat.

What she wasn't looking forward to was seeing Alex again though. One of the bonuses of ISS was not having to face the woman who had literally run out on her without even an excuse. Because fuck, why not. No such luck for Tessa though, Alex had found her way to ISS and walked right to her, and to make matters so much fucking worse she called her Ms. Reigns. She hated her last name, hated her family, and was not particularly fond of Alex at the moment, and the contortion of her face from bored to pissed made that quite clear. She didn't say anything at first, just watching as Alex entered the room and set her things down, explaining her 'noble' intentions. She did speak though and when she did it wasn't exactly nice or how a student should speak to a teacher.

"Are you fucking kidding me, bitch?" She sounded furious and yet her voice was calm and low, low enough to avoid anyone else hearing, not wanting to panic Alex or risk ruining her career and life, no matter how angry she was. "First of all I don't need your god damned pity. Second, let's not try the whole nice professional thing, because I don't give two fucks about that, and I despite anyone using my last name. Instead let's try the, don't ever fucking speak to me again thing... That sounds better to me." She shook her head and lifted everything sat down on the desk back up to Alex. "Because if you don't want to have anything to do with me, which you've already made pretty fucking clear, then stay the hell away from me, and I'll do the same with you." With that she leaned back in the seat that was already killing her ass even with the short duration she had been sitting. Not that she would show it, she wasn't going to show any discomfort or look of caring to the faculty, and she didn't plan on saying anything else to Alex either, she was going to go ahead and start her silence.

Alex’s left hand balled into a fist as her jaw tightened in poorly restrained anger. –Nobody- talked to her like. Dark eyes narrowed as she glared at Tessa. Even though nineteen states still allow corporal punishment in schools, unfortunately their state wasn’t one of them. So she’d have to just swallow her rage and keep her hands to herself. Besides, Tessa was like half her size, it would make her a coward if she laid her hands on someone who she perceived to be physically defenseless.

“You think I came here because of pity?!” Alex snapped. It was everything she could do to keep her voice in a low hiss rather than start shouting. Alex worked so hard and did so much for her students to get them to pass. She did it all because she was passionate about art and believed that students should receive an exceptional education. But right now Tessa was throwing everything back into her face with all of her little jabs. And usually Alex would be able to let this sort of thing roll off her back. Grin and bear it and then maybe work on a piece or go for a run to get all her stress and anger out. But right now, she just had a lot to carry around. Alex was normally very patient, but she was still young, unable to keep the weight of her personal life from affecting her professional one. Teaching was just such a thankless job…the students don’t know what you’re doing from them until they are long gone and graduated; sometimes her professional life weighed her down just as much as her private life. “I came here because I am your teacher, Tessa. Because I want you to do well in my class. Because I think it’s complete and utter bullshit that you waste your talent screwing around and getting yourself in trouble.” Ah fuck, so much for not cursing on school grounds. “And I also thought you might like to have something to do that didn’t involve a textbook. But that mouth of yours has earned you detention with me once you get out of ISS.”

“You know why I don’t want anything to do with you? Because if we get caught, who’s left holding the bag? It’s not ‘we’ anymore, it’s ‘me’. –I- get arrested, -I- go to jail, -I- have my life ruined as a felony or misdemeanor follows me around for the rest of it. My life is already up in flames, you want me to just pour more gasoline on the fire so you can have a good time watching me burn?!” Alex was just so angry. Tessa was being irrational, and maybe it was a good thing that Alex had backed off a few days ago because her student was still willing to make impetuous decisions rather than more thought out, adult ones. Though, Alex was realizing as she ranted about her personal life, that she was just as bad as her student.

As pissed off as Tessa was she could still recognize when she had said something a bit over the line she had been skirting. Still, she wasn't going to back down, even as she noticed the teacher mask cracking and the part of Alex that wasn't going to accept being talked to in such a way seeping out. Besides, she didn't entirely believe pity wasn't at least a small part of why Alex had shown up, people always seemed to send pity her way, along with a heap of disapproval. Regardless, Alex wasn't like the rest of them, she knew this deep down even if every action and word seemed to scream the opposite. Instead of trying to bring that up to the surface she laughed, a blatant burst of laughter before looking up at Alex and shaking her head. "Wow, just wow, is this some sort of Lifetime special? I mean seriously Alex, it's fine if you want to keep flip flopping between treating me like some sort of idiotic child and treating me like an adult, you're free to do what you want, but don't insult me, don't act like if something had happened I would have run off with my tail tucked and let you handle it all alone... You don't know me well enough if you think that. Hell you found out I was 17 and ran out so quickly I couldn't even manage to get a word out. So excuse me for not enjoying that particular brand of treatment. I mean I'm just a child right? I wouldn't have even considered waiting."

She stopped for a moment, chewing on harsh words before looking up and saying something completely different. "Oh, and as for my talent... I've been reminded it isn't enough so many times now I just don't care about taking advantage of it anymore. Just leave me to my games." Tessa didn't mention the detention, that was so insubstantial, nor did she really heighten the argument, instead she turned her head and stopped talking, ignoring Alex, waiting for her to leave now that all of that crap was out in the open and over with.

---

The rest of Tessa's ISS went by in relative ease, no further interruptions and day after day of boring monotony, locked inside her private prison. It was when she finished that stent that it really got bad, her drinking became worse which meant she woke up most mornings with a hangover, she was out partying so often she overslept and was late to school, and while she had still managed to go running she had stopped doing so at school in the mornings. In fact she did all she could to avoid school, her worst spiral yet, because while she managed to keep her grades up with that 'talent' people only mentioned when they believed she was wasting it, she rarely attended certain classes, particularly Alex's class. She still turned in assignments and came in for anything important, but she all but ignored any direct confrontation with Alex and when they were forced to communicate it turned in to her getting bitched at for skipping, which was a constant with her current attitude, or she would act completely normal depending on her mood, which fluctuated daily with fights with her parents, which were all over the phone of course.

Still, time passed and while little had been done to repair the relationship with Alex, or improve her standing with any of the other teachers she could hear talking about her, her birthday came. Finally, Tessa would be 18, old enough to buy the smokes she rarely indulged in, old enough to have a completely unrestricted license, and most importantly old enough to be considered an adult by the world and get out from underneath her parents thumb. She still had plans to use them, to spend their money on whatever she wanted and use it to get through college, but turning 18 was the first true step to getting in to college and away from everyone. For Tessa, especially with her most recent phase, a night of heavy drinking and a good lay was the only way to celebrate that fact. She didn't invite friends though, it was a private party and she planned on picking someone up so it made it easier to go alone. It went really well too, as usual Tessa had no trouble picking up women, it was usually a matter of finding someone she found attractive, making sure she was interested, and then closing the deal with a bit of her charm.

Of course the best laid plans often went asunder, especially when the one trying to be sexy had ended up a bit more intoxicated than intended. She wasn't unruly, she was just being a bit more cute than she would usually act, and the reception from the girl currently pouring drinks in to her was quite nice. Tessa was enjoying herself though, sure she wasn't old enough to drink yet, but that didn't stop her and celebrating her adulthood with a gorgeous woman and plentiful amounts of alcohol was wonderful, more so when she considered where it was leader. Hell, she just didn't want to think about anything but the moment for a night, about her family, about school, and about Alex, because despite the time that had elapsed she still thought about her, it was hard not to when she had to see her even if she tried to avoid it, and when few women she went for were near as impressive as Alex.

Perhaps it was her recent breakup that made Alex a little jaded, but right now she had very little faith in the ability of others to do right by her. Not like it mattered what Tessa would have done anyways. Tessa was a child, at least in the eyes of the law. Alex knew they wouldn’t let her within ten feet of her student if she was arrested. They wouldn’t listen to the young girl if she tried to convince officials that Alex hadn’t forced her to do anything, that she had gone along with a sexual relationship willingly. Alex knew that she was capable of making adult decisions, but how the world would treat her would not be like an adult if they were found out. So while Tessa may have all the noble intentions in the world by telling her that she would’ve stuck around (in the most abrasive way possible), it didn’t really mean much. “You know that no one would listen to you.” Alex said firmly. While Tessa was still in the process of driving her up a wall, Alex could at least still understand that she was being bitchy because leaving had hurt her. Knowing that she had hurt Tessa’s feelings at least kept her from totally unloading on her student.

“And they’re right, talent isn’t enough. You have to have direction.” Alex knew a lot of talented artists in her program. She knew that a lot of them would not make it, they didn’t have the drive or the self discipline. Hell, she was pretty disciplined and even she didn’t think she could make it as an artist. But Tessa had a lot of potential, she was smarter and more talented that Alex had been at that age. The girl could do anything she wanted. It was sad to think that all of that potential was going to be wasted…but Alex couldn’t do anything about it. All she could do was give Tessa some tools to keep busy with and head back to her classroom.

---

“Another write up, Alex?” Mrs. Sullivan smiled kindly down at Alex, who was sitting at her desk, filling out another form to send to the administration to notify them that Tessa had skipped class, again. Alex looked up at her mentor and nodded. She’d shadowed Mrs. Sullivan for 3 months, just to learn how the classroom ran and to get the kids used to seeing another adult in the room. Now Alex had taken over all of her courses, leaving Mrs. Sullivan time to help get the set ready for the spring musical. Most student teachers did not get a full course load right away, and many of them had their mentor teacher in the room with them at all times. But Mrs. Sullivan trusted Alex, the girl had a natural talent for working with students, she was passionate and competent about her subject area, and she was exceedingly responsible. She believed that Alex would make an amazing teacher one day, provided that she didn’t burn out first.

“Let me give you a piece of advice… If you plan on surviving in this field, you need to understand that you can’t save them all.” It was sad, but true and Mrs. Sullivan had to say it, even if she didn’t want to. Maybe Alex didn’t want to hear such things because she was still young and a dreamer, but it would be better to give her a reality check now before she drove herself crazy. “These kids…some of them come to us damaged. Their parents don’t value education, they get into drugs, they’ve had teachers that are complete and utter garbage year after year after year…there’s a lot of other factors that effect their education. And there’s just nothing you can do for them at this point; it’s too late, it’s not your fault, it doesn’t reflect upon you as a teacher.” Mrs. Sullivan pressed on, trying to cheer up Alex now that she had burst the poor girl’s bubble. “You’re a natural Alex, the students love you. I know they don’t act like it, but they do. However, if you keep chasing after every lost sheep, the rest of your flock will suffer, and you will become too exhausted to take care of any of them. Just let it go.”

---

Weekends were a godsend. Alex was of course incredibly stubborn and didn’t follow Mrs. Sullivan’s advice to just let shit go. She kept doing her write ups, kept assigning Tessa detentions, kept hounding the girl every moment she could. It was incredibly frustrating, but she couldn’t seem to stop herself. Most kids had responded to all of her efforts, she had very few students ever skip her class anymore. But Tessa just kept pushing her buttons and skipping class. Alex was at the end of her rope with her student, and now had nothing more she could possibly do but fill out paperwork and hope that the administration would get off of their ass and do something before she ripped her hair out.

Weekends were the only time where she could really relax and unwind. She’d been drinking heavily every one of them, going out with her friends and being completely and utterly obliterated in order to relieve some stress. She’d met a couple of girls going out but none of them really captured her attention enough to take her mind off of her ex, not as well as Tessa had anyways. This weekend she had no plans to pick up a girl at all because she could never find one that she actually wanted to take home, so why even bother. Tonight she’d just come out with some of her friends after an Ultimate Frisbee game. They’d lost, and now were trying to make up for their loss by trying to win some drinking games against the other team at the bar.

Is it winning if you knocked over your 9th gin and tonic because your perception of space is so fucked and the bartender just pours you another one because you’re cute?

“Heh, bet she’s checkin’ you out Alex.” Dan grinned and ribbed her with his elbow. He’d spotted a skinny little brunette looking their way. And by their way he meant Alex’s way. “Go get her man!”

Alex turned her head mid-throw from the dartboard to see what Dan was talking about, sending her dart straight into the backboard and totally missing any useful targets. Fucking hell… Great, she’d missed closing out the 20 so that she could see that Tessa was here. “She looks like she’s not even old enough to be in here.” Alex smirked and turned away from her student and back to the board so that she could throw her last two darts. If Tessa wanted to be in here and fuck up her life, whatever, Alex didn’t care. It was the weekend and she wasn’t wearing her teacher hat today.”

“Holy fuck I know a blind guy that shoots better than you.” Dan groaned as Alex managed to miss every goddamn shot. “No seriously, he’s legally blind. Glasses are like the size of Cokae bottles. Why don’t you sit this out and go play with the brunette. Yanno what they say, ‘if there’s grass on the field, play ball.”

“You may be the worst person I know.” Alex gave a derisive snort as she attempted to grab her gin and tonic off the table. Come here you fucking glass…hold still…fuck! Why the hell is everything always moving when you’re drunk? After finally managing to wrap her fingers around her glass she took a sip and tried to watch her teammates shoot. But her eyes kept traveling over to the bar and the dance floor every once in awhile to see what Tessa was up to and make sure she didn't get herself into trouble.

When Tessa noticed Alex her mood began to sour, which was really unreasonable seeing as out of all the fucking teachers Alex was the only one who was still trying to help her. Every other teacher at school had stopped doing anything, if she skipped they let it slide, if she was late they didn't say anything, and if she did something at school she wasn't supposed to they would look the other way. They just didn't want trouble and had given up on her as a student, and while expelling her may have been easier, but they wanted her scores in their school. They had taken on a familiar role to Tessa, a similar stance that her parents had, sometimes yelling and lecturing but more of the time simply ignoring the problem until it was something they could no longer ignore, and with Tessa's current trajectory it wouldn't be long before she took things too far. Alex just wouldn't let the shit go though, she constantly hounded Tessa about attendance and assignments, and she was doing her best to revert back to the smart ass who was always a handful but still trying on some level. It really irked Tessa, why couldn't Alex just stop, why couldn't she just make it easy for Tessa to stop seeing her and thinking about her. Why the fuck did she actually have to care.

Still, as much as Tessa found herself resenting the woman who refused to leave her alone, she was still annoyingly attracted to her in every possible way. Her eyes had all but locked on and she stared at Alex, even as the woman looked over she didn't look away, tossing glances even as the woman beside her spoke. Fuck, how did just seeing her make the sexy woman beside her seem so damn boring now. Alex was ruining her carefree night quickly. Still, what annoyed her more than anything else was the lack of anything shown from Alex after seeing her, like for that night, when Alex wasn't a teacher, that Tessa was fucking invisible to her. "Hey, stop ignoring me." A pouting voice came from the woman next to her as she felt a hand rub her thigh. Even that didn't do much for Tessa though and she looked over with a small smile, though her eyes were still keeping Alex within sight. Eventually she decided to do anything to salvage her night, which for her was dragging her previous target up out of her seat and to the dance floor, body pressed up against the woman, whose name she still couldn't fucking remember, and nibbling on her neck as she did.

However, as she did this her eyes managed to lock with Alex's and she smirked, a clear facial expression from the distance now between them, and after a challenging look she leaned back and kissed her dance partner, the entire time her eyes peering over at Alex, as if taunting her. When she pulled back the girl looked pissed, apparently finally noticing what the hell was going on and shoving Tessa away from her with a harshly toned, "Fuck you!" that only earned a laugh from Tessa before she gave a small wave to Alex and walked off the dance floor and to the bar to get another, ill-advised, drink. This time she wanted something to sip on though and she ordered a long island ice tea, leaving the money on the counter and telling the bartender, who had been serving her up all night, that she would be right back.

With that she turned from the bar and headed towards the bathroom, needing a splash of water on her face and to make a quick phone call now that her new fish had slipped the net. It had been well worth losing her to fuck with Alex, to taunt her, to poke at the woman who had pushed her away. The satisfaction wasn't quite what she had wanted, not with how easily Alex seemed to be ignoring her, but it was enough. Besides, one phone call and Tessa could find herself a playmate for the night, because she had a few numbers she could call for repeat performances, as boring as those could be compared to a new girl pulled from one of the establishments she had been frequenting as of late. So as she made her way to the bathroom, possibly the only place outside even remotely capable of allowing a phone conversation, she began thinking about just who to call, as over the past month she had racked up a few numbers, and before that she had some fellow students who found a night with Tessa a nice little indiscretion, the funny part being most of them were 'straight'.

Students are silly little egocentric creatures. Alex could probably tell you every dumb detail you could possibly wanted to know about her students, from what time basketball practice was to who was fucking who (usually the latter required her to seamlessly redirect the conversation because she was pretty sure they weren’t supposed to be talking about sex in her class, that was the Health teacher’s problem.) So she knew, from hearing other students talk, that Tessa’s birthday was this weekend. That they were all bummed out that she wasn’t having a party for them to drink at. Now she could see why, Tessa had come out here just to have some fun on her own. But it was strange to her that she hadn’t brought any of the kids from school with her tonight, why party or drink alone? Alex was a miserable bitch now that she was single, but even she wasn’t so upset that she would voluntarily reach alcoholic status by drinking solo.

Alex was doing a fairly good job about dividing her attention between her friends and her student without drawing attention to what exactly she was doing. She didn’t need her buddies picking on her for eying the brunette, not after she had just verbally shot the whole idea of getting with her down. But even though she wanted to ignore Tessa entirely and just have a blast, she wanted to make sure that the girl was safe. Alex couldn’t help herself from wanting to protect her. But wasn’t long though before Alex realized that Tessa was here with someone, some pretty little thing next to her. And why shouldn’t she be? It’s not like I own her. She can do whatever the hell she wants…

And yet…

Lurking inside of Alex was an irrational, possessive animal that managed to fight it’s way to the surface every once in awhile. She hated that side of her, the side that said that Tessa belonged to her, that the gorgeous young girl was hers and only hers. It was stupid! The girl was single, she was an adult now, she could do whatever and whoever she pleased. And yet part of Alex snapped when it saw her nibbling on the stranger’s neck. Her jaw tightened to keep from audibly growling as Tessa made eye contact with her. Flaunting it! Poking the sleeping bear inside of Alex by just about devouring that bitch in public! It was of little consolation to see that Tessa’s partner noticed what was going on and was so pissed off that she split. Alex was still roaring mad that it had all happened in the first place.

“Tessa!” Alex shouted over the din of the bar once she saw the girl moving. She’d put down her glass, abandoned her friends, and was halfway across the room before she even knew what happened. Drunk Alex made bad decisions. Obliterated Alex made –terrible- ones. Even though the girl had turned around to face her, Alex didn’t slow down. She closed the gap between them and immediately picked Tessa straight off the floor and kept going. Maybe drunk muscles work because there is no hesitation; Alex didn’t think for even a moment that she may drop Tessa in her inebriated state. She just picked the lithe brunette up and forced Tessa to either wrap her legs around Alex’s waist or risk face planting. Tessa was so close to the wall near the bathroom that the teacher quickly pushed her up against it to help bear her weight and keep any accidents from happening. Alex only had the vague notion that they were a little bit of a spectacle, but the alcohol had drowned out most of her surroundings by now so that she didn’t feel the eyes on them.

Before Tessa could start screaming at the top of her lungs and get every bouncer on Alex’s drunk ass, the tattooed brunette connected their lips in a fiery, hungry kiss. Her tongue immediately delved inside of Tessa's mouth to play. A relieved, happy groan fell from her lips now that she was claiming what was hers. She’d been torturing herself for weeks, trying desperately to not fantasize about Tessa. It wasn't like she didn't have plenty of things to fantasize about, it was just hard to do so when her student had been her first sexual experience after her break up. Didn’t help either that Tessa had been so vocal and so receptive, the girl was everything that Alex could possibly want in her bed. Just the memory of Tessa moaning and writhing ontop of the covers had Alex’s core burning... Or maybe that was her lungs burning…she’d been kissing Tessa for so long that she had forgotten to breathe and finally had to pull away, panting and flushed with a wild look in those big brown eyes.

“I told you to not fuck with me.” Alex’s voice was a deep, heated growl as she ducked her head down, barely giving Tessa time to recover from the kiss before her teeth sank into the delicate flesh of the girl’s neck. The bite was not hard enough to draw blood, but it was definitely hard enough to leave a mark, a brand that showed that Tessa belonged to someone.

Tessa had noticed Alex's reaction to her taunting, even in her intoxicated state Tessa could pick up on a look of jealousy and possessiveness, she had dated women with those looks and she always seemed to provoke such emotions. Perhaps because with most women Tessa was just fucking with them, leading them on or using them, having her fun without any intention of more. She would play until she accomplished what she wanted, whether it be getting a cute innocent little straight girl to lay in her bed, or roll around in the sheets with a sexy girl from the bar, she always got what she wanted and she always moved on the moment she was done. With Alex it hadn't been so easy, even after she pushed the woman away and tried to move on. No, with Alex she had cared, even if for but a moment, she had been in love. Fuck it was annoying, she was supposed to keep herself distant and play her games, not think about such complicated emotions, and yet Alex was so fucking special it had been impossible. Tessa had been genuinely happy when she finally opened up to Alex and the woman had stayed, when all her efforts had paid off and Alex had looked at her seriously. And then she left, and despite that Tessa thought about her constantly, dreamed about her, could barely get off when comparing her own touch to Alex's, it was a small slice of hell.

When she got exactly what she had been wanting, Alex's attention, things became a bit more real though, and her stomach and mind both felt jumbled to the point that she barely had time to do anything before Alex was upon her. In fact, all she could do was turn around and take a few steps back after being surprised by the familiar voice and woman heading straight for her. "A-Alex, what the fuck!" She shouted, the rest of her flailing about as she was picked up and carried in front of the entire place, eyes on both of them and the level of Tessa's intoxication was not enough to block that realization from her mind. So she was panicked, and to make matters more difficult as she struggled she almost sent herself to the floor, having to cling to Alex in order to prevent that, arms and legs wrapping and grabbing any part of Alex they could. She was so shocked, not just because of what in the hell was happening, she had been poking the bear long enough to have expected such a thing as a possibility, though she hadn't believed it likely, but in such a public manner, that was a different story.

Alex didn't allow time for Tessa to complain or question though, not even a second after she was shoved up against the wall she found her lips under passionate assault from her teacher. Fuck her lips felt good, and it had been what Tessa had so badly wanted, what she really needed from Alex, and she was getting it. gentle moans escaped her lips as her eyes fluttered shut, a brief moment of Tessa being at the absolute mercy of the woman kissing her. It was only when her breath started to run out and her brain regained function that she pushed against Alex, not getting anything in return but further lip contact, her body burning and mind full of desire as the kiss was finally stopped. Both of them were panting when it was done, the kiss being enough for each of the it seemed, enough to make the passion all instantly rekindle. That anger Tessa had been carrying, it was still there, but the lust it had been suppressing shot back to the surface and she looked at Alex, cheeks burning a bright blushing color which seemed to be out of her control in that drunken state she was in. It was embarrassing though, eyes were on them, and while most people seemed disinterested or didn't find it so out of the ordinary, others seemed far too interested.

Besides, it pissed Tessa off, though a lot of things seemed to those days, that Alex would run from her in private, wait, and then make her move in a public place where word was much more likely to get out and fuck up her job than in Tessa's apartment. "Are you fucking---" She was cut off as a moan rang out from her lips, the venom in her voice and the anger on her expression being washed away by a sweet dirty little moan. The wild Alex was irresistible and Tessa looked back in to her eyes as she finally pulled back from the bite, two fingers gently rubbing the neck mark, a sign of ownership coming from the woman who had refused an offer for very much that. "Fuck you Alex, mess with you or not you have no right to deny me and then act like I'm yours, I'm not and I thought you would have figured that out by now, considering I've taken every chance to avoid you when I could!" Her voice didn't convey the anger she was trying to, whether that was because she seemed to be on the verge of moaning again, or the alcohol, Tessa didn't quite know.

A small growl escaped Tessa's lips after a moment and she pushed against Alex again, deliberately and carefully trying to pry away from the woman in her drunken state. She accomplished nothing and found herself looking right back at Alex who she was sure found it all amusing. A hand moved up and gripped Alex's hair, pulling back just enough to have an opening, moving in and biting the flesh of the woman's neck in revenge, a smirk on her face when she pulled back. Part of it had been revenge, the other part was Tessa hoping it would surprise Alex enough for her to wiggle free, but something about this Alex, the dominant wild woman in front of her, she didn't even seem to budge with her wiggling or thrashing, even when Tessa accidentally sent her knee in to Alex's side on the way to the wall, none of it was phasing her. "Fuck!" Tessa groaned frustratedly before looking around at all the curious eyes and then back to Alex with a snarl. "Put me the fuck down Alex! This is ridiculous. Just leave me alone like everyone else." She was practically whining, embarrassed and barely able to think straight as it was. However there was also a twinge of sadness at the end, a peek in to how badly it hurt for every single person in her life to be ignoring her completely, all the teachers and her parents. Tessa had done well to push everyone away and while it had seemed like exactly what she wanted it wasn't such a glamorous existence. All that was left was for Alex to stop being the unpredictable exception and follow suit.

Maybe it was because Alex had spent half of her relationships sneaking around with girls that were only half out of the closet that her drunken self just didn’t give a fuck anymore about privacy or tiptoeing around. So she’d made a spectacle of herself and Tessa, whatever. Most of the people here were drunk, the rest of them were too self absorbed to notice. And theoretically no one from school should be here, so she didn’t care that she had her newly legal student pinned against a wall in a public place.

Tessa was adorable trying to get away, almost like a little kitten batting an adult on the nose to try to get it to play. Alex was so drunk she could barely feel her own body, much less what Tessa was doing to it. Her eyes and brain registered that Tessa was pushing and smacking at her, but somewhere along the lines the sensations never reached her flesh to make her reel backwards from the blows. A hand in her hair got Alex’s attention though. Ah fuck she would be the kind a bitch that pulls hair. Alex was the kind of bitch that would clock you with a closed fist; not scratch, slap, or pull hair. She only held onto Tessa tighter as her head was pulled back, as though Alex was contemplating squeezing the life out of her if she yanked too hard. But her student only moved her enough in order to bare her neck. She let out a hiss of breath, followed by a growl as lips and teeth connected to the delicate flesh. Alex didn’t like marks being left on her, not one bit, but part of her knew that it would be a good idea to let Tessa go ahead and claim her. It would be like making a trade that would put them on a more even playing field.

“Ridiculous?! –You- are the ridiculous one here.” Alex’s voice was accusatory as her eyes narrowed on Tessa. “You skip my class. You push me away. And then your purposefully try to screw with me by doing whatever the fuck that was.” Alex let Tessa free just to jab a thumb behind her, gesturing to where her student had been moments before, making out with another girl. Though, unable to hold her with one hand for long, Alex had to let Tessa down. She did it a surprisingly more gentle manner than one would think from an obliterated woman. But, even though Tessa now had both her feet planted firmly on the floor, Alex didn’t let the girl out of her grasp. She didn’t want Tessa running away. She wanted to settle this whole thing now so that she didn’t have to continue torturing herself with this whole mess. “I was gonna leave you the hell alone tonight and let you do whatever you wanted, but when all you wanna do is fuck with me, I’m not gonna leave you alone.” As serious and as irritated as her words were, they were also very slurred and frustrated. Even though Alex was a member of the gentler sex, she was also very male minded. Feelings were hard for her to process, and she couldn’t understand why Tessa was so mad at her still.

She’d only done what was best for them at the time! Why was she being punished for being responsible?

“Look…if you really want me to leave, look me in the eye and say it.” Tessa had given her a command, but she hadn’t said that was what she –wanted-. Alex didn’t want to stay if she wasn’t welcome. She was possessive, sure, but if she was told to back off, she would. But it sounded to her like Tessa didn’t want her to go, that the girl was just trying to put some distance between them because she was afraid of getting hurt. Alex couldn’t blame her, relationships could suck. And while her own relationship with her ex had gone up in flames, she didn’t regret that it had happened. It was nice to have someone around to enjoy things with, even if it didn’t last long. “Because otherwise, you’re stuck with me.”

Her hands slowly began to run up and down Tessa’s sides as she waited for what came next. Thankfully now that the pair had cooled down and didn’t look as though they were either going to fuck or fight against the wall, so no one was really paying attention to them anymore and they had some semblance of privacy in the dark, crowded club.

Alex's lack of discretion was unexpected and had Tessa caught completely off-guard, as it was hard to prepare oneself for being grabbed and pinned to a wall under regular conditions. Really though what had her most concerned was actually being caught. Tessa did a lot of stupid shit, got in trouble on purpose and teetered a very thin line, one which she crossed on occasions, but nothing as brazen as what Alex was doing, she was more subtle even when intoxicated. Sure she slipped up, the woman she was using found out, that didn't matter, but in a place where another teacher could be, where a student like her with a good fake and enough sense to pass as 21, she just didn't do that. Of course that wasn't entirely true, Tessa had been reckless the first time she had seen her teacher out, but it was a general rule and one that had made it difficult to expect something more reckless from Alex than what Tessa herself would have done. Alcohol made people do rash and strange things though, and both of them were being influenced by the drinks, as apparently liquid courage for some was liquid stupidity for the two of them. They were off in their own little world once Tessa stopped looking around and wondering what others were thinking.

Besides, as Alex spoke her piece Tessa found herself unable to deny the accusation that it was her fault they weren't enjoying themselves separately. She had provoked Alex over and over again, doing small things the entire time since the rejection to piss Alex off and then the moment she got what she said she wanted she began to taunt and poke at Alex once more. She opened her mouth to speak but couldn't, a perplexed look crossing her face as she was let down to her own two feet once again. She looked in to Alex's eyes and furrowed her brow, a frustrated groan echoing behind closed lips as she looked off at nothing, trying to think up an excuse that she wasn't sure she even wanted. Hell, she really was constantly fucking with Alex, she never gave her a moments peace and while she had convinced herself she didn't want anything to do with her teacher somewhere along the way, she couldn't wholeheartedly say that was what she wanted deep down. Fuck things were always so damned complicated with Alex, it was never as simple as it was with other people. There was no flat denial or empty words, she had been special from the start and for better or worse that continued to be true.

"You are so fucking difficult!" She shouted, growling as she leaned back against the wall she had no way of escaping, looking in to Alex's eyes which made it so clear she wasn't going to budge until Tessa said what she wanted. She growled again, looking down at her feet, trying to distract herself and just pout like a brat being forced to decide on a single toy, to wait it out until she got her way, and she really wasn't sure what that was. Finally she looked up, for a split second looking more adorable than she had planned, as if she were struggling against having to make a decision, not wanting to but knowing she would have to. Finally she huffed, a loud "Hmph" and looked in to Alex's eyes, leaning in close and putting her hands on Alex's to stop them from rubbing her sides for a brief moment. "I don't want you to fucking leave Alex, I never did..." Hinting back at what hurt her only made her expression sour and she looked at the woman in front of her and sighed, "I just wanted to be with you and you ran... Left me there to be pissed off and upset by myself."

The words had venom to them but she looked back in to Alex's eyes after taking a moment to stare up at the ceiling, a serious look on her face. "I really wish I didn't still like you, I really do, because it's hard to jump back in to the arms of someone who just ran out on me and acted like nothing ever happened, even if the reason was valid... It hurt..." It wasn't said but there was a crack in her voice that showed just how hesitant she was, an unspoken question of 'how do I know you won't hurt me again?' lingering as her hand reached up and stroked Alex's cheek. If only Tessa had someone to vent to, a person she could trust with her problems, but she didn't, she had nobody so important to her and so she dealt with all of it alone, which made it more difficult. "But no, I don't want you to leave... But if you're going to stay I want everything." She leaned in and kissed Alex, the mood shifting pretty damn fast and Tessa was thanking the powers that be that she hadn't had so much to drink she couldn't think or articulate. Not that her words had been completely flawless, she had stumbled and slurred once or twice, but she wasn't so obliterated she couldn't think, and it was lucky for her that was the case. So she pulled back, arms wrapping around Alex's neck and her tongue sliding over her lips. "So Alex... What will it be?"

Back
Top Bottom