Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clubbing in the night [Me & Tatcon Valdez]

Forever Unbreakable

Banned
Banished
Nakita had wanted to go to this club for a while, the club all her friends said was awesome and fun, Looking outside the window she sighed as it was getting darker, the sun setting and it was time to go see just how fun it was. Going out the door she walked a few blocks and found the club, tilting her head slightly she blinked her eyes a few times hearing the music pounding from outside, everyone inside looking like they were having a good time. Going into the club she looked around seeing just how fun everyone was having, her eyes closed as she took in the music and her body started to move slightly. Opening her eyes she liked how this place was already but she would have to do some more investigating to see just if it was worth it, looking at the people dancing she felt a guy come up behind her and ask her to dance. Nodding slightly she smirked some then walked to the dance floor with him, his hands went to her hips, and her arms went to his neck, biting her lip as they started to dance, grind against each other she whimpered slightly. One bad thing about her was she got turned on very easily, her body getting touched, someone whispering into her ear, or even being pushed against something and teased.

Her body reacted and she started to move more, the guy pushing her against the wall and she gasped lowly looking up at him, she didn't know what she was getting into but she wanted more. Biting her lip as he gripped at her hair and leaned her head back, made her back arch as he grinded into her hips even more making her moan out lowly. So this club was what good, her friends picked the right kind of club but she still was cautious, she wasn't going to go home with anyone or them take her back to their place. Whimpering lowly she bit her lip her hands gripping onto the back of his shirt, feeling his hand rub up her thigh, along her black and pink plaid skirt, up to her black tank top, and around her neck where the black leather collar choker was tightened around it. Her eyes closed as she started to feel just how much impact this guy had on her, her body moved with his in rithum, and he already had control of her in many more ways then he knew. Her dark teal eyes opened as she gripped onto his shirt again, a little bit louder moan coming out unlike the last, her thighs clenched and she brought her hands to his and dug her nails in slightly. She heard him groan out and she smirked slightly, her black hair in high pig tails with pink ribbons hanging down, she wanted to know just how he could go.

Clubs such as this, for a creature such as himself, have always been a combination of a den of pleasures and a sociological observation. People were always so easily infected with two things that turned them from uptight, high functioning citizens of the modern world to base, hormonal monsters with desire only one thing. Sex. Alcohol and music, the unending aphrodisiac for the younger generations, and Tory had supposed that by this point in time most of the people he saw on a regular basis had become little more than junkies. And that, in his mind, was absolutely hilarious.

But who was he to judge, the was here four days a week, doing any combination of activities beyond just sitting her on a couch enjoying a brew, as much as his dead body could enjoy anything like that. The general darkness of the club made it easy for his pale skin to blend it, especially against the contrast of his vast array of wild tribal designs that trailed from his fingers up his arms and over his shoulders onto his torso. Majority of his torso was covered by a straight black muscle shirt, himself being too damn lazy to dress himself up in anymore than that and a lax pair of camo cargo pants. The tattoos were still present on his collar bone though, as if trying to snake up to his neck, and his back wasn't safe either, sharp tips poking up over the fabric.

Ah, time to move he thought as he slowly stood himself up and wandered among the bodies of the club, and black haired twenty one year old which a mischevious grin and piercings all around, one just below the middle of his lower lip, ears pretty much covered in surgical steel and silver, and two in his right brow with one on the left. It gave him a nice reflection as the light bounced itself off of the metal, and soon he would clear the crowd to come lean against the wall next to the ravaging duo. At first he ignored their little actions, leaning against the wall haphazardly as he drank some more of his beer. Then, ice blue eyes would look condescendingly at the man, and he smirked. "You're doing it wrong boy. You're gonna make her moan, but you aren't going to make her yours." He said, voice issuing forth from his lips like black silk on his words, and despite the general din of the club both her and the guy would hear him as clear as crystal.

Nakita didn't even notice the guy next to them until she heard his voice, looking to the side she bit her lip and pushed the guy away blushing a deep red "How..how long have you been there??" Her eyes wandered over his body and she bit her lip even harder already knowing that this guy had something more in mind then just dancing, his words went through her like crazy her body tensed up as her eyes went into a glare at him "Your not going to make me yours if that's what you are thinking, I only came here to dance and have fun then go home, I wasn't planning to take any freak home with me." Her eyes wandered his body and saw some of his tattoo but she just shrugged it off.

She didn't know what this guy was up to but she wasn't going to let him get to close to her, he could dance with her but she wouldn't go any further then that, she wasn't wanting sex, she just wanted to dance and go home. Leaning against the wall as the guy walked off she sighed some "Thanks for interrupting, I was actually having fun." Her eyes scanned over the dance floor looking to see if anyone else looked fun to dance with, sadly no one did and her mood was quite down considering the guy just embarrassed the hell out of her, and made the guy she was dancing with walk away. Shaking her head slightly she growled lowly and leaned her head back looking up at the flashing lights "So why the hell where you watching us anyways?? There are plenty of other girls to watch or fuck, go watch and fuck one of them cause your not getting yourself off on me." Her eyes closed and she sighed in annoyance.

"Freak. Harsh words for a tramp who just walked into the bar and starting being dry fucked by the first man to show some assertiveness." He replied, bringing the beer back to his lips, making strong arm ripple lightly in the movement. He was a broad shouldered man, the muscle shirt made sure that that was apparent, but he was lithe, a well muscles acrobat in life, and that had stuck with him up until the present day. "Besides, what fun would he be, he's already wandered off leaving you here to fend for yourself against someone who, for all he knows, might be a serial rapist. I'm not, but I could have been." He added amusingly, taking another sip of the warming alcohol before placing it down beside him and standing up to his full height with a stretch.

He wouldn't really make a point of answering her final question for the moment, because he had stepped before her, placing his hands upon her hips and pulling her to him. He would look down at her for a long moment, still restraining her in she squirmed and tried to get away. Either way he would eventually get around to a response, still holding her tightly despite her best efforts. "You were just a target, the most exciting prospect in the club. Call it hunter's instincts, but you seem the be the best prey, even if it is just for a dance. I'll convince you otherwise by the time I'm done." He stated plainly and rather arrogantly, but that was all part of the personality.

Nakita growled deeply and glared at him as he called her a tramp "You have no right to say that much less say you think I am one." Her eyes went back to the people dancing and she closed her eyes, leaning her head back towards the pole behind her "This is my first time being here, and of course I wanted to have fun but I'm not planning anyone to go home with me." Hearing him comment she shook her head and looked to him "Seriously if you were a serial rapist you would have done something by now, that guy did more then you so why don't you just go fuck off like a good boy." She really wasn't in the mood to be fucking around or having guy to try and convince her.

Feeling him move before her, her eyes glared some and as his hand went upon her hips she growled lowly feeling herself pulled to him. Looking up at him she glared and scratched at his hands, pushing on them trying to get away from him. Growling as he said she was just a target her hand moved up and smacked him across the face "Get the fuck away from me cause one I don't take kindly to guys saying I'm just a target and exciting, two I don't like guys trying to get me in theirs beds when I already said I won't, and THREE I don't like jerks who keep pushing to get there way!!" Her eyes looked to the side trying to find someone or a person that helped people here but there wasn't, growling lowly she pushed on his hips and squirmed rubbing against him and not even realizing it.

She was digging herself and her intentions an early grave with her misplaced words. He was finding it more amusement than scathing, and he grinned brightly as she squirmed herself in his hands, to very little avail. His grip was sure and strong, and didn't show much of ability to let go, despite her scratching and pushing. But now was not a time for simple amusement, no, he was in a place now to teach this little girl a small lesson in etiquette, and he would go to the extremes he might be known for. Stepping to the side, and taking her with him to move away from the pole, and pin her firmly against the wall with his hands and his body, pressing close to her as he tilted his head down to whisper into her ear. His voice was not gentle despite its hushed nature.

"Listen girl, and listen well. I never said anything about getting you in to a bed, I can fuck you right here against this wall. Your body isn't anything but a body to me, and I could care less the effect on you. So pay attention, very closely. At the moment I am telling you that you will dance with me, and I will convince you that you want more. Take this kind of attitude again little girl, and you won't have the chance for convincing, I will just take it." He said as he pressed his hips towards hers as his hands brought hers to him even more so. This was going to be a fun game.

She knew something about him was different then any other guy in this club, he had a different demeanor to him, and a different look to him. Biting her lip as he pulled her away from the pole just to push her against a wall she gasped lightly, looking up at him she got a scared look in her eyes "Please, just let me go, I didn't mean to do anything if I did.." Her body tensed up as she felt his body and hands pressed close against hers, and she closed her eyes looking to the side as he tilted his head down by her ear.

Hearing what he said sent a chill down her spine, her body tensed knowing just how dangerous he was, just how intimidating he was, and also knowing he would get what he wanted in the end. Biting her lip she nodded lightly "I understand, just don't fuck me in the club, you can anywhere else just not in front of everyone.." She liked to dance but she hated coming off as a slut, feeling his hips grind against her she gasped lightly, her hands wrapping around his neck and gripping onto the back of his shirt. Feeling his hands pull her even closer, she didn't fight just did what he was going to make her do, accepting any move or whatever he had her do.

Back
Top Bottom