Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for partners(F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherry Blossom

Planetoid
I have not been around in far too long but I have a serious itching for some role play if you want to role play with me PM me!

~Rules~
1) I don't expect perfect grammar (I certainly don't have it) but please no chat speak, it ruins the flow.
2) If you don't like the way a role play is going talk to me don't just drop it. I don't bite and I would like to remedy the problem if possible. I will extend the same courtesy.
3) Now I prefer that my partner post at least one well sized paragraph. I don't expect a book but please PLEASE no one liners.

I don't have many rules and they aren't hard ones to follow, so follow them please.

~A little about me, my likes and dislikes~
Call me Alice, I am 22 years old and have been role playing on and off for about 7 years now. I enjoy it a lot but have been lax on it lately, mainly because the space bar on my computer is messed up and can make typing annoying. But I really miss it so I'll still write while I work on getting all that squared away.

I love romance, fantasy, adventure, horror, a medieval setting, Egyptian setting, Apocalypse, Time travel, I'll try basically anything if you throw an idea at me that I like no matter what it is I will most likely do it.

I'm not a fan of scifi futuristic settings, but if the idea is a good one I might give it a go.

When it comes to the mature side of things I WILL NOT do anything involving water sports, feces, vomit, or overly excessive gore. Other then that I don't mind trying out anything, my boundaries are pretty flexible. I do love yaoi, especially when I'm playing a trap. I love a sweet romance, sexy scenes, and plot. PLOT OVER SMUT!

As a side note I am also willing to double up on any role play should my partner want to do so. I can play both males and females but I don't want to have to play just males. If that happens over much I will make it so I'll only play male roles when doing a male male pairing. I will do yaoi and yuri as well.

Having a serious Flowers in the attic craving! And a Hunger Games Craving!!
Inuyasha and Rule of Rose
Sword Art Online and Vampire Knight craving

~Vague Ideas~
Middle School Crush
Imaginary Friend
Ghost/Human
Teacher/Student
Time Travel
Split Personality
Amnesia
Adopted
Transformation
Gender Switch
High School
Warring Nations
Orphan
Pirates
Siblings
Twins
Cousins
Arranged Marriage
Gods
Nekos​
Assassin/Target
Medieval
Royalty/Commoner
Childhood Friends
Egyptian
Horror
Historical
Mute Girl/Guy
Geisha
Kidnapper/Victim
Old West
Victorian
Human/Loup-Garou
Zomies

~Fandom~
The Walking Dead
Attack on Titan
Pokemon
Harry Potter
One Piece
Kingdom Hearts
Game of Thrones
Flowers in the Attic
Narnia
Swan Princess
Corpse Party
Anastasia
Rule of Rose
Alice in Wonderland
Helen of Troy
Memoirs of a Geisha
Rune Factory 4
Eternal Sonata
Princess Tutu
Legend of Zelda
Black Butler
Dark Cloud 1&2
Inuyasha
Spirited Away
Dagan Ronpa
Ouran
A Great and Terrible Beauty
Warriors
Acheron
Hunger Games
Sword Art Online
Vampire Knight
Ghost Hunt

I would love to Roleplay with you! I'm itching for a kingdom hearts rp but we can also Roleplay attack on titans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom