Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Making New Friends (Sweetnothings and MellowYellow)

ThisJoker456

Pulsar
The end of the journey. Two long days of walking through an unknown forest for one reason. One reasonable reason. He was the best teacher around. Not even the others could give her the lessons she wanted. She wanted to be on the same level as the hunters. She was Evelyn. The young girl hated the life she was supposed to live: being kept in the house 24/7, taking care of any future kids she was going to have with a husband she didn't love. After telling her parents about this, she was sent off from the house and forced to go to another village. Now, here she was.

It was a couple of years since being kicked out of her home. By far, this was much better than her past village. They didn't force you to do anything you didn't like. Life here was pretty much laid back. That was something Evelyn enjoyed tremendously. Her long black hair was put into a braid to keep it out of her face during the travel. As she arrived at the place he would be, she set her bag down and waited for him to arrive out of his hut. She knew nothing of him, other than he was a very strict teacher. That was how the hunters were so good. She wanted to be on that level.

Now, she sat on her knees with her head down, waiting for the wise master to come out and let her in.

If one were to luck closely at the hut, one thing would seem odd about it: It's dimensions. It seemed taller than the average hut, in addition to being wider and longer. In all honesty it looked more like a miniature barn. No doubt it was something that Evelyn would find curious and interesting, especially since no one had told her about her prospective teacher's unique race. Everyone else in the village down the hill was human, so why would she expect otherwise here?

The large wooden double doors gradually creaked open, and a figure slowly emerged. Immediately it was clear that he was some kind of giant, at least two feet over Evelyn, but the cause of this was obvious: His body from the waist down was all horse. He was a centaur! The equine half of his body was a deep ebony colour, with four great big hooves iron in colour, with a very noticeable... 'lump' between his hind legs. The man half was bare-chested and exceptionally muscular, with bronzed olive skin, deep black hair and a coarse beard. Agro took a moment to narrow his eyes at the young woman "Who the hell are you?"

From the outside of the hut, it look strange. Something about it made Evelyn more wary. Why would an archer master living inside a small barn? It didn't make sense. Then again, nothing really made sense to her. Something else made her more wary as well. No one in her village knew about him. All they knew was that he would teach you the best skills you can have. According to the others, she was the first one to be brave enough to come up here.

Her attention went to the hut after hearing the doors begin to open. Her eyes turned into slits as she watched the figure. He was...giant. Evelyn was pretty tall for a woman, so he was gigantic. Then her eyes saw what was beneath his torso. A...horse. A centaur. Evelyn had thought they were only myths. Obviously he was not one considering how large he was. She gasped and rested her head on the ground in respect. "I'm Evelyn Turner. I came here to better my archery skills from you."

"You? An archer?" he gave a small snort "A human woman as scrawny as you has a lot of nerve thinking she can handle it," he added. The towering centaur then gave a small shrug of his broad shoulders "Fine then. I'll give you a test period, see how well you do. If you don't match my standards within a week, then I'm kicking you out on your ass," Agro added. He doubted she'd even last that long, most women weren't fond of his 'methods.'

As he drew in close, Evelyn would pick up on a strong and musky scent filling her nose, a masculine scent that seemed exclusive to the powerful humanoid. "You can call me Agro. And I'm ready to start your training as soon as you are," he added in his usual gruff tone.

At his remark, Evelyn let out a shuddering breath. It was taking a lot will not to go up and slap him straight across the face. He had no right to mock her. He didn't even know her outside of this first meeting. When she thought it was clear, she looked up at him as he finally agreed to let her stay for a week unless he thought otherwise. "Thank you. Thank you so much for letting me stay. I promise I won't let you down."

She was so thankful for his willingness. Because of that, she told herself she wouldn't let his cruelness get in the way of her learning no matter what he did. Her nose wrinkled at the strong smell that filled her sinuses. She rose and nodded. "I'm Evelyn. I'm ready to train," she bowed her head as she spoke, her bag beside her.

"Well if you insist." He cantered around to the side of his barn, plucking up an old bow and a few stone-tipped arrows in his strong hands. Agro moved down the long stretch of green grass that he called his home, until the two of them were moving toward a long row of targets that he had fashioned some time ago. A series of white wood circles lined by rings of red paint, the centre showing many marks from the any bullseyes he had made through years of practice. "From here. It's a short range, so you're going to try and get some bullseyes from out here. The better you do, the further ranges we'll try."

The way he walked was so interesting. He moved like horse, yet he was part man. It fascinated Evelyn. So much in fact, she even thought about asking him more questions about it once they got to know each other better. Now was definitely not the time. Not when he was this arrogant and irritating. Maybe he was just like that because she was new. She followed him to where the targets were. Before she had come here, she practiced and practiced until she got the bullseyes from at least 250 meters. "All right. That should be pretty easy," she said as she pulled out her own bow and arrow. She lined the arrow up, pulled back the string, and let it go. She watched the arrow spin through the air before penetrating the center of the target.

"Hm, not bad. You've done this before... hitting a stationary target is one thing however..." he shrugged his muscular shoulders then "Well, that's a matter to try later. For now we'll simply try and experiment with better distances," Agro remarked simply. He gripped Evelyn's lleft shoulder and guided her back by about ten feet, giving her a stronger whiff of his powerful and arousing musk, the scent all too common among male centaurs. "The wind is picking up. Learn to compensate for that."

"Hmm. I've practiced a lot before today," Evelyn said proudly. Just to please you, as well. I hope you like me so far, she added in her mind. She nodded and rested her bow against her body. As he grabbed her shoulder to pull her back, her nose caught that scent again. For a few seconds, her mind drew a blank. While she was out of it briefly, her lower regions started to get wet. Something was off, but she didn't want to question it. Maybe it was coming from him. "O-okay. Thanks for the a-advice," she stuttered as she readied her bow. She took a deep breath and let the arrow go, the arrow completely missing the target. Her eyes widened in surprise. That has never happened before.

The centaur clicked his teeth in his tongue as he watched this, the arrow sailing past the target. And then two more arrows sailing by the target. The wind kept on raging, but Evelyn did manage to at least get two more hits. Not bullseyes however. "Persistent, I'll give you that..." he said with a small grumble. Agro shrugged and started leading her back toward the barn he called home "Well, we'll blame the wind on that, but you'll need more practice regardless. You want something to eat?"

Her eyes widened while she watched the arrow miss the target. What has gotten into her? She was never like this, and it was frustrating her. She trained herself not to let anything distract her. It could result in her death or the failure of a hunt. Evelyn refused to let it mess her up, so she continued to let loose two more arrows before finishing. She panted and wiped the sweat from her brow. This was embarrassing. "B-but I've never missed the bullseye before. Not even with wind," she said defeatedly. Finally, she nodded. "I would like something to eat."

He shrugged his broad shoulders "Relax short stuff," Agro said with a small snort. He had no idea what his musk was capable of, but even if he did know, the centaur was unlikely to care a whole lot. He continued leading the human to his large barn home, creaking open the heavy wooden doors. A metal kettle filled with stew was cooking over a firepit, filling the air with the scent of cooking meat and potatoes... in addition to a more concentrated den of his centaur's musk. "You're not some fairy-ass vegetarian, are you?" he asked as he took out two large bowls, quickly filling both of them with the beef and potato stew.

At the sound of Agro's interjection, Evelyn silenced herself. She didn't want to annoy him with her worries. There would be another time for that. Her nose was filling with the scent of the centaur's musk. She knew it was him, but it was obvious he didn't know considering he wasn't doing anything to stop it. She followed him into the barn, her senses taking in different things. Her eyes adjusted to the dimly lit barn, her nose was assaulted with a stronger scent of the centaur's musk. "I'm not vegetarian," she answered, taking her bowl from him. She took a seat at a large table then prayed to herself that she wouldn't do anything stupid with the wetness between her legs.

Agro laid himself down at the opposite end of the table. His body had bent at the waistline, his equine half resting on its side and his four legs curling inward, obscuring his impressive equine bulge by just a bit. His human half was upright fully, and Agro was wasting no time in slurping down the broth and chunks of food in his stew. "So, why are you out here?" he asked casually, glancing her way "You seem too well-bred compared to the dirty country girls you see in these parts..."

Despite Evelyn's boyish tendencies, she still had her manners. Her eyes watched him sit down like a horse did yet his human half remained upright. It was puzzling as to how one could be like that without being uncomfortable. No wonder why he had this huge barn built. The female human simply huffed and began to use her spoon to eat her soup. "I chose to be different than those well-bred girls. Different is a good thing. Wouldn't know that from first hand experience?" She asked, smiling behind her bowl of soup.

"I guess. I got bored of living in a centaur herd, wanted to do some exploration. Living near humans is much easier to deal with, ad most of 'em are too scared to cause any trouble for me," he said. Agro raised the bowl to his lips and took a long gulp of broth, feeling chunks of meat and mushrooms slide down his gullet. He gave her a small smirk, and for a savage he seemed to be quite handsome. "All the same, you're bettr looking than any other woman I've seen in these parts."

Evelyn was careful not to pull away from her bowl of soup and spit it out in shock. There were more of them? Of course there was. Without more, he wouldn't be here. Then again, he could've been the only living centaur. After regaining her composure, she smiled. "Glad I'm one of the people who aren't scared of you," she said proudly. That was a trait that she had and loved: courage. Most women were too scared to even step out into the rain. She loved getting out in the rain and getting dirty. She felt her cheeks burn at his comment. "You're better looking than most of the men back at the village even with the extra...appendages."

Agro smirked cockily "I've heard as much in the past, I'll have you know," he said simply. Indeed, from his rare encounters with the human females that lived down the hill from his barn-like home, he had seen glances either at his powerful human upper body or at the great equine phallus on his lower half. "Course, I'm more than just flash and no substance. I got the skills to back up my looks," Agro boastd before rising up and setting both empty bowls to the far corner of the long barn.

Evelyn shook her head. Even giving this centaur a compliment still made him to be the arrogant son of a bitch. She guessed that's what made him him. What made him him was giving her strong sexual feelings. She was no stranger to sex, but it was the smell that caught her off guard. He was different from the other males. She was so grateful she came here. She would be so bored down in the village. The males were nothing like him. He was...enticing to say the least. "Skills? Like what?" She asked, having some clue as to what he meant, but decided to act clueless.

"You know EXACTLY what I mean, my short protege, don't lie or act coy," Agro replied, before giving another yawn. He reoriented his equine half as he slid the used dishes into a tub of water, and from where she was Evelyn would no doubt catch a glimpse of his heavy equine balls and the large sheath housing his flared centaur cock. "I've had fun with some of the village women, but they got real boring real quick. No challenge to 'em after a time."

"I choose not to want to know despite already knowing. Having it confirmed does not help me at all," Evelyn pointed out. Despite being a centaur, he was pretty hot. If he was a regular human, she would definitely take him to her bed for the night. An arranged marriage was not the life for her. Again, she felt her cunt throb at the sight of his large member. She had to know what it felt like inside of her. "What is it like having someone like you inside of a girl? I'm just wondering. I'm not particularly asking you to actually show me."

Agro shrugged his broad shoulders at the question "Well I wouldn't know exactly what that feels like. I never fucked myself or anything..." he replied before giving a small scratch at the side of his hip. "Still... what I've heard from the human women I've fucked, they seemed to enjoy it. Even though it had them struggling to walk right for a few days," he explained. He trotted back her way and smirked down at her "Are you saying you wanna try getting two kinds of training from me?" he teased casually.

Evelyn took a seat on top of one of the tables. It gave her some height to look up at him easier. "Well of course. I'm just trying to make some conversation with you," she sighed, running a hand through her dark hair. As he started to talk about what the women have said, she seemed to perk up. The concept of not walking normally was interesting to her. She was about to say something about it until he loomed over her with a smirk. "I-I was j-just t-trying to m-make s-small talk," she said nervously, her cheeks obviously turning red from the observation. He clearly knew that was true.

Back
Top Bottom