Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Babysitter Debauchery (Caleb Raines & AndNich123)

"You will be sorry," Roman felt rage as she once again turned away from what he was ordering, going against him. He reached for his belt and once more let it fly to whip against her upper, outer thigh hard enough to give a welt. "I said stand the fuck up, slut. Since you chose not to listen, we will punish you another way."

He let fly with the belt a couple more times before he tossed it aside and reached for one of her legs and nodded to Carl who reached for her other leg, forcing them apart. Roman levered himself over her and shoved his cock inside her with a great deal of force before lifting her up and turning so that she was above him as he leaned back.

Carl took the chance to lean over her and pressed his cock hard against her ass, the head of his cock rubbed against her tight hole before he started pushing his way inside her. So now, two cocks filled her, taking her tight holes at the same time. Carl's cock wasn't as massive as Roman's but it was still large enough that with both Carl inside her ass and Roman in her pussy, she would have more pressure and since neither were being kind, they weren't letting her feel any pleasure from their abuse.

Carl had control, full and complete as he began slamming his cock in and out of her which forced her to take Roman's cock at the same pace.

She wailed as he the belt connected with her skin. Callie squirmed on the bed, trying to shy away from him, to protect her body somehow. It was all in vain as the belt struck her once more and yet again. Her face scrunched up in pain. Roman’s torture didn’t end there. Callie knew he had more in store for her. He moved quickly. It was instinct to try and close her legs as their hands grabbed her and spread her. When she realized what Roman had in store, just before he shoved his cock deep inside her, she screamed, “No! Don’t you da…..” Her voice turned into a cry of agony as he dove deep inside her sore, abused cunt.

Things grew more panicked for her as she felt Carl’s tip teasing her ass. Her eyes widen even more, and the fear is so grips her throat so that the ability to speak escapes her. Her lips try to form words that are trapped in her throat. His cock begins to push through her tight opening, and tears instantly spring to her eyes. Shrieks of her indescribable pain filled the room. Her tears began to run down her red, contorted face. She grunted, being forced to take every powerful thrust from both men. She thought how she wished her cries would attract someone, but the very real fear that the person would only end up dead quickly smashed that hope. In fact, she closed her trembling lips, biting her bottom lip, in an effort to silence her cries. She didn’t want another innocent to die because of her. ‘I wish you were fucking dead Roman! You and your bastard friend!’ Her thoughts were the only way she vocalized her anger and rage. ‘I can’t wait for you to sleep. I want to slit your throat.’ She lowered her head against Roman, not really sure why.

Roman smirked as Callie tried to get away from him and her attempt to scream for him not to dare that ended in a sound of agony did nothing to cool his ardor. Her shrieks of pain and her tears do nothing to stop him or Carl as they filled her tight holes and fucked her, Carl in control of how deep and fast the cocks moved inside her began slamming even harder, faster. Roman groaned as it forced the young girl onto his cock with the same pace.

When her head ended up lowered against his bare chest, he smirked, yes his pet was learning and would learn even more that she was powerless. He would show her that he could and would concoct more ways for her to be punished when she disobeyed.

Carl came with a groan in her tight ass, his cum slick and hot filling her as he slammed deep and held himself still. Roman however wasn't yet ready to cum and the plan for him at that moment hadn't been to cum inside her just yet. No, he wanted her to realize what she was, nothing more than a little slut for him to use as he wished. While Carl caught his breath, Roman spoke as though Callie wasn't there with two cocks inside her, "Now, Carl I have a job for you. You are going to plant bombs in both my summer house and the car, have the trigger ready should I give the word to kill my wife and daughter or be ready to take my daughter if I choose to save her but kill my wife."

His voice was cold, there was no emotion, no sense of remorse at the thought of killing his wife and child. They had served their purpose and they only lived to continue to serve a purpose.

The two men kept powering inside her with inhuman force and precision. Callie couldn’t breathe, and her ability to even register the pain they were giving her was slowly dwindling as her body went numb. Carl’s seed was scorching hot against her tender, sore skin. The burning was intense, drawing a deep moan from her throat. Had she been a seasoned anal whore, this would have been pleasurable, something she looked forward to even, but in her current state, with every muscle aching, her nerves equally as torn up as her body was, this was anything but enjoyable.

She secretly begged for Roman to cum so that his massive member could be removed from her body. She also began to kick herself. Had she not attempted to escape by attracting the attention of the man, he would not be dead, and she would be one step closer to freedom by being out of this awful hotel room. As it was, she would have to endure the torture at hand before she could begin anew to trying to attain her freedom from Roman and his ravenous ways.

He spoke, and her mouth opened wide as she looked up into Roman’s face. ‘He could really kill them. He could really kill his wife and daughter.’ She was shocked, stunned at how callous he was. “How could you do that? They love you? That child is innocent. Your wife has been faithful to you, and you would kill them? Why? Because of me? I’m not worth it Roman. You could have a whore willing to do this with you. Why me? You don’t have to do this. Please! Let me go!” Her sobs broke out once more as she lowered her head to him, still feeling his cock impaled inside her. Callie was sure her sex would never be the same again. The agony had given way to numbness now, but she could still feel the pressure against her walls as he continued to move, seeming to never be getting any closer to his orgasm. “Just cum already,” she shouted. “Fucking cum inside me so this can be over! Please!” Her tears coated his chest as she pleased over and over. “Please. Just cum.”

Roman laughed as he listened to how Callie responded to the knowledge of what he would do. "Callie… my little slut… you and I are going to come to an understanding. You are my slut, you belong to me. Many lives are going to depend on how you behave. Try to run, I give the word for their deaths. Try to get any help from anyone else, they will die. This right here," he punctuated his words as he withdrew almost completely and then slammed back into her cunt, "belongs to me, I will use you as I see fit. You will do as I say, when I say it or another will be punished for your bad behavior."

His thrusts quickened and when he was about to cum, he withdrew his cock, turned her onto her back and shot his load over her stomach and breasts with just a few final strokes of his hard cock. He looked at her after he was done and stood moving away from her while he once again got dressed, then Carl and Roman spoke quietly.

Carl left a few minutes later and Roman walked back over to where the little slut was, his expression cool and unreadable. "Now, until Carl returns we will be remaining here since you were unable to behave earlier." He reached for the bag which held so many things in it and went for the gag. "Now, if you hadn't misbehaved I would have given you time to heal, but now you had to suffer more pain. Remember this, slut."

He covered her body as he forced the gag into her mouth, the O ring would allow her to take his cock in her mouth if he so choose but for now he snapped the ball in place. He put nipple clamps on both of her nipples before he added a clamp on her clit. The chains were tightened and he wrapped some around her upper thighs, connecting them up around her arms so that she had little mobility. In essence she was trussed up almost as though she was in the shape to be crab like.

"Now when Carl returns, we will finally be leaving but where I was going to let you be clothed, I have no intention of that now. Soon you won't be conscious unless I will it." Roman warned her and then he began cleaning her off, leaving his cum on her stomach and breasts though as a recent reminder. In twenty-four hours she would be stuck in his compound over sees and see the vulnerable position she really would be in.

She groaned, not only at his words, but a he rammed his cock inside her to drive his point home. Callie began to see that she was in an impossible situation. If she did anything other than what he wanted, innocent people were going to die. Before she had thought she could live with herself with their blood on her hands. She tried to convince herself that it would be his fault and not hers’. Now she saw differently. If she could prevent this from happening, she had a right to do so. There was no way Callie would be able to look at herself in the mirror knowing that little girl died because of her.

She began to moan with every thrust as it was clear Roman’s urgency was growing. He was going to grant her her pleas and cum. ‘Good,’ she thought. ‘This will be over. At least for now it will be.’ She moved with his body, not because she was trying to garner as much pleasure from him as she could or feel as much of his cock as she wanted to, but because of the power behind his hips. He pulled from her and moved her to her back. Callie didn’t mind that he was cumming on her body. It meant that it wasn’t inside her pussy. She had a sudden moment, a thought that sent fear through her. ‘Does he want me pregnant? Does he want me to carry a child for him?’ It was a worry, a question, a concern that she would have to find out as Roman wanted her to know. She wouldn’t dare ask him.

She was barely aware of anything going on as she stared up at the ceiling. Callie made no effort to move or try another ill fated attempt at escaping. She listened to the muffled voices, at least they were muffled to her, of Roman and Carl. It wasn’t until he approached her again, brandishing the gag that she reacted. “No,” she began to plead. “I’ll be good. I promise.” Her words did no good. Roman still forced what he wanted on her. She soon found herself gagged, her mouth forced open, and her limbs secured. Even if she had the strength or the will to try another escape, Callie now effectively could not. She couldn’t even call for help. Roman had no worries now of her being able to do anything.

She listened to his words, and she couldn’t help but be concerned and afraid. He intended on taking her from the hotel naked? Though the island was liberal at the beaches, she didn’t know if the same policy applied in town or not. ‘Will they catch you if they see how you’re treating me? You need me to walk out of here and not cause a scene. Naked and tied up will cause a scene. What else are you planning Roman? What more is there to you that I don’t know?’ She glared at him, her hate clear as day, while he cleaned her. ‘I hate you Roman. You may have me doing this because of fear for your family, but someday they won’t be around you. Would you kill her if she tried to leave you? If you do, then it’s not on me. That would be your fault.’ Callie lifted her head still glaring at him. She didn’t speak. There was no way she could, but her eyes said plenty. ‘I hate you Roman.’

Back
Top Bottom