Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Babysitter Debauchery (Caleb Raines & AndNich123)

Roman’s cock was throbbing, swelling in her mouth. Even though she wasn’t experienced, she somehow knew he was close. She dreaded the thought of his cock exploding in her mouth and tasting his cum. The very thought made her sick to her stomach. Despite her personal feelings, Roman was going to do as he pleased and use her body the way he wanted to. Clearly he wanted to cum in her mouth as his dick opened up spilling part of his load into her throat. He spared her some of the torture though as he sprayed her face. Though she wasn’t keen on that either, as she wanted nothing to do with him, at least it was better than any other alternative he may have in mind. She closed her eyes as he painted her face only daring to open them as he spoke. Her belly hurt at the thought of swallowing the vile substance in her mouth. She tried several times before her throat and stomach would even begin to accept the mixture. Even after she swallowed, the pain, the urge to vomit was so strong she shuddered, and she hadn’t even taken his cock back into her mouth yet.

Her eyes looked up to him with a pleading gleam to them. She knew he wouldn’t give her any reprieve. His mind was set. He wanted her mouth around his cock cleaning him, and Roman would not settle for anything less. Still Callie did not speak a word. She had learned there was no point. He wasn’t listening to her anyway. She simply kept the thought alive in her mind that he wouldn’t be around her forever. Her time, her moment to get away would come. Would she take it and put his family at risk? She wouldn’t know if she could until it came. Until then, she had to do as he asked. The plug still shoved up her ass a painful reminder of the control she no longer had.

She leaned forward slightly tasting his spent cock. Again her stomach contracted as it nearly spit back the meal she had just given it. She swallowed hard, her throat tight around the tip of his dick. Surly he must think this is for his pleasure. Nothing could be further from the truth. I’m merely trying not to puke all over him. Her thoughts to try and keep her anchored. It was her only lifeline. The one thing he couldn’t take from her was her thoughts. There she had freedom and privacy. There Roman could not hurt her. There she begged him to take the plug out and at least let her sleep comfortably. She pulled away from him looking up at him still. “Please Roman. Let me sleep in peace and comfort. You wish to use my body. Then let me be well rested for you. I am of no use to you worn out. You want me fresh for you, able to withstand all you want to give me and do to me, right? Then let me sleep comfortably without this thing in my ass. I won’t go anywhere. Where would I go? How would I get there? I’m….at your mercy. Please. I’m begging you. I won't disobey you. I promise.”

Roman smirked as Callie followed his instructions and cleaned his cock, and as he looked down at her once he drew his cock from her mouth, he had to admit pride filled him seeing her cum covered face and knowing that he had made her this way. She had swallowed, though it had taken her a bit of time he had noticed, but now she was his.

Then the little bitch started pleading with him to remove the plug and let her rest in peace. He laughed as he looked down at her, “I don’t think so my little slut, you are going to lay on the bed just as you are and whenever I decide to fuck you, you will be ready for me whether you like it or not.” He looked around, found her discarded wet clothes and picked up her panties before walking back over to her, yanking her head with his free hand he waited for her mouth to open before forcing her panties into her mouth, “In case you decide to try screaming for help again, now you can’t.”

He moved around behind her, bringing his hand down on her ass hard before shifting her lower body so she was moved to be on the bed the long way, then he reached to move her upper body. He kept her tied as she was so that her ass remained in the air and smirked as he slid a hand between her legs and pushed two fingers inside her cunt, “time for your reward.” He told her this as another finger found her clit and as his fingers moved in and out of her pussy that finger teased her clit. The finger was circling, then moving up and down, side to side, gentle and slow at first then faster while his fingers inside her followed the pace. “Time for you to cum for me like a good little whore.”

Dread filled her as she knew he was serious. Roman was not even going to grant a peaceful night’s rest. She would be exhausted, sore, and at his mercy the next day. Perhaps she would be able to find some sleep. She had no choice in the matter. She pressed her face into the bed on the verge of tears until he pulled her hair back. The intrusion of her panties was a lesser evil next to his cock fucking her and cumming. He was a smart man, but Callie never would have screamed for help. She knew if she had, he would have stopped her before anyone would have heard her, and his punishments would be almost unbearable. Roman wasn’t the only smart one in the room. If she wanted to try and get away from him, she would have to use her wits.

He moved her body like she was some sort of doll he could pose as he wished. Feeling less than human, she could only yield to his manipulations. She yelped into her own panties as his hand connected with her bare ass. Thankfully it was only one slap. She didn’t try to turn to look at him as he took his position next to her. Inhaling sharply at his violation of her pussy, she closed her eyes trying to will him away. His words a clear indication he was not going anywhere, and it hung in the air what he wanted her to do. Cum, she thought. How can I cum? I don’t want to cum. I will never cum for you, you monster. Even as the thoughts ran through her head, her clit was already becoming a hard nub under his finger. Her juices already beginning to flow leading anyone to believe she was enjoying this. Perhaps on some level, in some far part of her mind in the darkness, she was, but she was nowhere ready to acknowledge such a thing. Even her hips began to give into him as she moved meeting his fingers, taking all the pleasure they could from him. I’m gonna cum, she thought. I’m fucking gonna cum all over his fingers, and I can’t stop it. I can’t….She tensed up tightly as her neck jerked back painfully as if some unseen man had grabbed her by the hair pulling. Juices dripping from her pussy to the bed made it clear beyond any doubt she had came and hard at that. She wanted to cry, but there were no more tears left her to shed. Her head dropped to the bed as her neck went limp. She knew his reaction to this would simply disgust her.

Roman was smirking as he watched the slick juices flow over his hand as his fingers pumped in and out of her pussy, his thumb continuing to work her clit. “Look at that Callie, such a good little slut. Look at how you enjoy having your pussy finger fucked. My little whore, cumming so hard just from this petting.” He chuckled as he kept the pressure going for several long moments before he slipped his fingers free and watched her pussy drip all over the covers beneath her. “I should take a picture to remember this moment and of course to remind you of just how much you are my slut.”

He smirked as he routed around in the bag again before he slipped a dildo into her pussy and used straps to keep the dildo in place considering how slick she was. “Now then,” he turned it on its lowest setting, knowing that it would keep her sensitive. “Sleep now.”

He lay down and closed his eyes, reaching over to dim the lights but not entirely turn them off. Outside the rain hadn’t calmed in any way or form, in fact it was still raging harsher than it was before they entered the room. Maybe he would kill his wife and keep Callie to raise his child or children should Callie get pregnant from his use, make her take on all the roles a wife should have. The thought appealed to him greatly as he drifted off to sleep.

A little over three hours later he woke, turned over and withdrew the dildo from Callie’s pussy before going back to sleep. It was a few hours after that he woke and still the storm raged on outside. His cock was hard and he looked over at his trussed slut with lust. He moved on the bed, shifting to his knees behind her and positioned his cock, slamming deep into her pussy without a care of whether she was awake or not, whether she was slick or dry after all those hours of being left untouched. Roman groaned as he fucked her still tight pussy, this position allowing him to penetrate her deeper and he did so hard and fast.

He didn’t speak, he didn’t bother as his hands gripped her hips and he pounded into her fiercely until he came with a shout. “Now that’s a good way to wake up.” He chuckled darkly as he held his cock deep inside her letting every drop of cum fill her cunt, “Now, this morning, you and I are going to take a shower together and if you behave yourself maybe I won’t tie you up so much after. What do you say, little Callie? Are you going to behave for me?”

It wasn’t bad enough that her body had betrayed her. No. He had to want to add insult to injury by taking a picture? She hoped beyond all belief that he did not have any means to do so, but Callie knew Roman only had the best of everything. If nothing else, she knew his cell phone would be able to take a great picture. He could even shoot a video of her if he wanted to with his phone. She cringed and the very thought. It was one she hoped never entered his mind. ‘His slut,’ she thought. Both words equally offensive to her. She would never truly be his, and she most certainly wasn’t a slut. She was a victim of his cruelty. Nothing more.

Groaning she could not believe he was further adding to her humiliation and torture this evening by shoving something inside her. Sleep! There was no way she was going to be able to sleep in this position, restrained, with whatever he had put inside her humming away. He truly was insane.

Still, as he dimmed the lights, she would soon lose the battle with her mind as her body relented to sleep. It was a welcomed event. Lost in her dreams, she was free, happy, and there were no traces of Roman and his rape. Rape. That was what he did after all. In her dreams she was herself. Able to run free, laugh, smile, and there was no pain, no worries, just a sense of utter bliss.

She never felt the dildo removed from her body. She didn’t hear or feel him moving on the bed. So when his dick slammed deep into her pussy once more, she awakened to a sharp pain running up her spine and through her hips. He was fucking her. Again. Her pussy, dry, felt like it was being ripped open. She was suffering, and he didn’t seem to have a care in the world. As long as he was able to cum by shoving his dick in her over and over again, why should he care? Roman was a heartless, fucking machine at this point. The storm outside wasn’t the only thing raging in. Though she would prefer to chance it all with the storm, she had no choice in the matter.

She cried and screamed into the bed. It was the only refuge she found. Her skin burning as he fucked her without any signs of stopping until his load would be spent inside her. Just the touch of his hands on her hips made her want to vomit. She detested him and his body. The sounds of their bodies together, the squeaking of the bed, his breathing were filling her ears. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she felt the warmth of his seed filling her. Wincing at not only the pain from the liquid and her sensitive skin, but also from the thought of ever carrying his child, she waited for him to move, to speak, to do whatever it was he was going to do next. His laugh turned her stomach. His was sickening. She nodded her head as much as she could. The thought of not being tied up was too good to pass up. She would behave if it meant some freedom. Some freedom, even if under his thumb, was better than spending one more moment the way she was. Her mind was something he could never get, and that she kept to herself. She knew he would try to break her, and she knew she had to stay strong. Though she had felt herself slipping, becoming his slut, on some level, she still held firm to the fact she was still Callie. Somewhere beneath the girl who had been raped, there was still Callie, and she would have to fight to hold on to her. Her dreams had brought all that back, and she could thank him for that. He had allowed her to sleep, to become closer to who she was once more. That was his mistake. It may be the only one he makes, but it was a good one. She may have been tied up, raped, and at his mercy, but she was still Callie. That was something he could never take from her.

Roman welcomed her cries, her screams as he fucked her and he was still feeling quite euphoric and horny while he waited for her answer to his question. The nod he received caused him to smirk as he disconnected the ankle restraints from the wrist restraints. This would finally allow her to put her legs straight and even close them if she wished but he didn’t undo the wrist cuffs or ankle cuffs, not yet. She was going to have to do a few things before he would let that happen. “Now, stand up and we’ll go into the bathroom.”

He looked her over, how her body looked with his cum leaking out of her pussy and hair messed up from how he had handled her. He stroked his cock as he thought about how much more he could use her tight holes, make her scream and beg for him. He pictured her with cum leaking from both her ass and cunt while she sucked on his cock and smirked. “Behave and I’ll take that thing in your ass out for a while and let you cum next time my cock is in your tight cunt. Misbehave and you’ll be trussed up while I fuck your cunt and ass without letting you get anything but pain from it. Do you understand me, my little slut?”

His cock was nearly fully erect as he stroked it, just looking at her and his eyes roamed over her lush little body. He knew exactly what he planned to do when they were in the bathroom. She was going to learn everything it took to please him and be whatever he wanted her to be. “Here’s the thing to know little slut, even after we are out of here, you are going to do everything I tell you to, when I tell you to or I am going to use all of my influence to destroy your parents and have everything taken from them and you. I will make you disappear and everyone will believe you are dead and then I will give you to many others who would love to fuck every hole in your young body and some that might even enjoy marking you with brands. So, you can belong to me and your family will be left in peace, or lose everything and belong to a large group of men.” He didn’t make the threat idly, he was entirely serious on what he was saying and he had enough power to do as he said he would.

As soon as he released the ankle restraints from the wrist restraints, she slowly began to straighten her legs. Painful cramps seized her muscles, and she moaned into the bed. She knew it would take her some time to be able comfortable again, but Roman had other ideas. He was already ordering her to her feet, and she could barely feel anything in her legs but pain. Still she began to struggle, moving towards the end of the bed to do exactly as he said. As she stood up, she went down rather quickly. Not wanting to incur anymore anger from him, she fumbled to her feet, and began to walk through the agony.

Standing before him, her legs trembled with fatigue. “Yes Roman. I understand.” She hated him calling her slut. She detested it, but she had to keep all her emotions in check around him. One false move, one wrong word uttered from her lips, and there was no telling what he would do next. She hated the thought of his cock near any part of her body. ’In time I can get away,’ she thought. ‘ For now, I’ll be a good little girl. I have to buy some time and just make it through this. He won’t keep me here forever.’ She made the choice to believe he wouldn’t hurt his wife and daughter. If she gave into the very thoughts that he would, then she would lose any hope she had of ever getting away from him.

Her steps towards the bathroom were slow, and she had her eyes on the floor making sure each one was on firm ground. From the corner of her eye she saw him stroking his manhood, and a feeling of dread came over her. ’He’s going to do it again, she thought. Come on Callie. You can make it through this. You have to. He will get his.’ As he began, her first and instant thought was, ‘that’s what you think bastard. I will not listen to you once I am free from here. In fact, you will never see me again.’ As he kept talking though, she began to realize that might not be possible. She never wanted anything to happen to her parents, and even if he was just running his mouth, was that a chance she was willing to take. All the parts about passing her around fell on deaf ears as her thoughts were only of her parents. ‘Would they want me to stay in this hell? No. My father would want me to fight. My mother would….neither one of them would care honestly. I know this. So what have I got to lose?’ Still she nodded and kept going towards the bathroom.

She gripped the doorknob and pushed the door open turning on the light. The shower looked like gold to her. She could get clean. Wash away as much of him as possible. She couldn’t help but smile. Even the toilet looked wonderful as she needed to go very badly. “Roman I need to go. I don’t think you want to watch that. Do you? Would you please stand on the other side of the door long enough for me to go? Please. I don’t want to watch you go either. So please just give me some privacy, and I’ll respect your privacy as well. Please.”

Roman watched as Callie stood, falling and then getting back to her feet again. He waited as she moved toward the bathroom and when she began asking him to let her go to the bathroom without his presence, he smirked. He walked over to her, grabbing the bound wrists and unhooked just one of the cuffs as he manhandled her over toward the toilet and then lifted her still bound arm above her head, connecting the cuff to a bar in the bathroom. He had left the hand that she typically used the most free to use so she could see to herself, but with the little lock he placed in the cuff to the bar, she would be unable to free herself. “Do your business, Callie. Then clean yourself up, flush and I will return. You have twenty minutes.”

He could easily gage that with the distance of the door and how she was bound, she would not be able to lock him out and he moved around her to the shower which he turned on and set the water so by the time he returned it would be good and ready for his use and what he planned to do with her. “Now, before I go, bend over so I can take the plug from your ass.” He waited for her to do as he said, the entire current situation was a test; if she failed it then she would find that her next punishment would be far greater than the one before.

He made a decision as he watched her and later as soon as the weather finally cleared he would put it into action. Callie would never make it home and no one would believe she lived after he arranged to fake her death and make it so they couldn’t find a body. Then, he would be free to use her for his perverted lusts whenever and however he chose. Once she had taken to her training completely and was fully broken he might even use her to bring him more fresh toys to enjoy. A house full of sexy little sluts designed to do whatever he wanted was quite an enticing idea now that he had seen how it was with her.

With the ankle cuffs on her feet, he also knew that she wouldn’t be able to get into the shower without his aid and he decided that after this shower, he would make her begin earning the simple things she wanted or needed.

In her mind, she mocked him. His tone, his words, all of it really. ‘You have twenty minutes.’ How she wanted to make a smug face when he said that, but she thought better of it. She was uncomfortable to say the very least, but at least he was granting her the little privacy she was asking. For that reason alone, she knew it was best to comply with his orders. If she didn’t, she had no doubt the little efforts he was now starting to make to be somewhat civil and understanding with her would vanish just as his kind demeanor had already done.

It was the most degrading thing she could think of to have to bend over so he could remove the butt plug. Honestly she hadn’t even thought about it. She knew she could take it out, and that lead her to believe there was more to it than him simply being accommodating. This was some sort of sick, perverted game he was playing, and she had to follow his rules and play along. Otherwise it might be game over without a chance of a reset. So she turned her back to him, glad to not be forced to look at him, and bent over. She was utterly humiliated in this position. Like a child bending over for a spanking, her ass was presented him, and she knew the pull of the butt plug against her tight muscles was going to be painful. She had a good view of the water running, and she decided to focus in on the sound of the water. Anything to take her mind from the current situation.

The pull of the plug was everything she thought it would be and more. As he was kind enough to close the door, she quickly sat down on the toilet and did her business. Looking around she knew she was still his trapped animal. The cage may have changed, but her situation had not. I have to buy my time until the right moment comes. The moment when he won’t be watching. I don’t care if he kills them, she thought. I’m sorry to think that way, to feel that way, but I have to think of myself. I have to get free. On some level she truly did feel this way, but Callie was a person that always thought of others. It was her caring, gentle nature that had attracted his wife to wanting to hire her. She wanted someone that would be good with, and for, their child. She would never leave them to the fate he would certainly have for them. Maybe I can take them with me, she thought. Yeah. I’ll let them know what his plans are, convince them to leave with me, and we’ll all put him behind us. It’ll work. I have to make it work. She looked up at the door unsure of how much time she had left. So she finished up but remained seated. Her legs were still shaky, and frankly she didn’t trust herself on them. Looking at the bath, she wanted to defy him though. She wanted to get in there all on her own without his help. The ankle cuffs. Of course that is why he left them there. She wasn’t stupid. Stubborn and headstrong, yes, but stupid? Never. Standing she took a deep breath. I could just jump up and in. If I miss, I’ll hurt myself though, and he’ll have to take me to get medical help. A smile painted across her lips. That’s it. I’ll jump in. Ready or not Roman, I’m ready to play your game. Are you ready for my little curve ball? She bit her lip and jumped.

When Roman watched her bend so he could remove the but plug, he ran his hands over both ass cheeks and gave them both a rough squeeze before he withdrew the plug only to rub his cock against her tight hole with a groan. His hands were on her hips for a moment as he rubbed against her and then he released her without a word and stepped back giving her ass a smack before finally giving her the privacy.

He went through the room, unplugging the room phone from the wall in case she decided to try something later should he give her a chance. Then he set some things up around the bed, he had every intention of enjoying himself again several times before he set his other plans in motion when they left. He was just finishing up when he heard a loud bang from the bathroom and his eyes narrowed as he made his way to it, opening the door to find her half in and half out of the tub. One of her legs was bent, he could see her pussy at this angle, her head was down and almost to the other side of the tub but the ankle chain had kept her from being able to go far enough to get both legs in the tub.

He smirked as he moved up behind her, she would probably be feeling quite banged up but he couldn't see any blood anywhere and now she was practically trapped like that, one arm bent at an uncomfortable angle because of the cuff he had chained to the rack behind her. Still, it didn't seem like there were any breaks and looked like she was going to gain some punishment. "Since you couldn't wait, seems you are just begging for more trouble little slut." He sneered as his hands found her hips and he positioned his cock without giving her any time.

His cock slammed into her pussy, she would either steady herself with the one hand she had free or end up having her other arm snap as she was forced forward by the pressure of his cock filling her and moving her. "Stupid little slut, if you wanted my cock so badly all you had to do was say so." He pounded into her several times, one hand reaching over her prone form to grab a hand full of her hair and yank it roughly as his cock slammed against her cervix.

He gave her several deep thrusts of his cock before he withdrew and moved to the chains, shifting them and forced both her legs into the tub, but held her down on her knees. Stepping in, he closed the curtain and switched the water so that it was a full shower coming down and looked down at her, "Now, slut, you can stay on your knees and wash my cock before you suck it. Misbehave again and you will suffer for it." Both of his hands went to her hair to grip tight, a way of making certain that she was aware that he was ready to give her the punishment his words promised.

Hearing the door open, she closed her eyes tight. Of all things for her to be feeling right now, she felt embarrassment the most. He gets to see me like this. My ass up, my body in this awkward position, and I can’t do a damn thing to stop him or cover up. Her cheeks flushed red, and she didn’t speak. Maybe he’ll just laugh. Maybe he’ll feel sympathy or pity. Maybe he’ll just help me up and realize all of this has gone too far. Maybe he’ll see I could have gotten hurt or something and he’ll put an end to all of this.

His hands and his tone ended all of her hope. He touched her hips and used the word, “trouble,” and, “slut.” She tried to shake her head as her voice squeaked out, “no.” She felt his massive cock ram into her hard. Crying out in pain, she quickly had to push with her other hand. The instant pressure on her arm was sheer agony, and as she used her other, she felt some relief. The dull ache deep inside her began to spread as he pounded her. She was certain he would do all kinds of damage. “It….hurts!” She screamed into the wall as the combination of his assault on her pussy and the force of him pulling her hair meet in an unforgiving way.

She wanted to thank him as it seemed he was showing some compassion as he withdrew his cock, but his treatment of her, throwing her inside like a rag doll, only proved just how wrong she was. He had an agenda, and that shouldn’t have surprised her. It seemed Roman had always had an agenda with her. She just never knew what it was. Now she was enlightened despite the fact she wished she wasn’t. She wished she had never agreed to go see the town with him the day before. She wished she had said no to going inside the hotel. She wished she had never taken the job in fact. Now that his true nature had come to light, she had so many regrets, but none of them mattered. She was trapped, for the moment, with him, and she would have to do as he asked. Those three little words kept replaying over and over in her mind. For the moment. This moment, this time, would not last forever, and she would wait for her perfect chance to act. A moment when she could get away. His threats about his wife and child were fresh in her mind, but Callie had quickly come to the conclusion that she didn’t give a shit anymore. They would have to fend for themselves, and she would make a break to protect herself. She could not, and would not, allow their fates to rest on her head. She had to think about her own life.

All of these thoughts flashed through her mind as he pinned her down starting up the shower. “Yes Roman,” she yelled out as his grip on her hair went all the way to her scalp. She knew he would hurt her, and so to make it through this, she would have to put herself somewhere else. Her hands lathered up the sponge, and she began to wash his cock thinking how she was washing something, anything, else. Maybe an expensive statue somewhere. Yeah. That’s it. It’s a statue with no feeling, no desires, no agenda, and it won’t hurt me. She couldn’t help but smile not even thinking about Roman standing over her, towering there probably with a menacing look. He wasn’t there. She was working on a statue in a beautiful garden somewhere as the rain of the morning washed down on both of them, and Roman did not exist. In fact, she even forgot about what his next command had been.

Roman enjoyed the sounds of the teen’s pain, he had never realized just how enjoyable it could be to make someone scream and cry from pain before. It seemed that his little slut was going to be showing him many things he hadn’t realized could arouse him. Callie was going to be quite the experimental tool. Yes, prior to last night he had dealt with some bondage and whipping, using toys but the many things he now wanted to try and the thoughts going through his head were vast.

When she acquiesced to his demands as she was forced to her knees in front of him, he smirked, though he didn’t release his hold on her hair. Instead, as her hands began working the soap over his cock, he groaned and watched her, for several minutes he felt his arousal building and considered how hot it would look to have his cum all over her face if he just let her continue and didn’t warn her. He was still thinking over what his plans were as well, the darkness inside him growing every moment the more he considered everything he had wanted since this young girl had come into his life.

His hands tugged her hair roughly as he glared down at her finally, “Open your mouth and suck my cock like a good little slut or be punished.” He knew what he was going to do when they got out of the hotel room but his little slut would be clueless. She would either realize that she belonged to him or she would learn the price for disobedience was high.

Callie’s hands worked his cock with grace and ease. Though she looked forward, and it would appear she was looking at his growing rod, she was lost in her own personal thoughts. Her only escape he could not control or dictate. The soap never made it to a good lather as the cascading shower rinsed him clean soon after her hands moved along his shaft. The skin clean as the shower washed away any and all proof of their encounters. If only they could washed away this easily in her mind. The damage Roman had inflicted on her body and mind would stay with her for the rest of her life. Without even being told to, Callie washed his balls as well. It was almost a robotic gesture on her part. There was no emotion behind it. No thought. His cock growing harder as her efforts continued.

Only when he jerked her hair forcing her to look at him was she pulled back in. “Yes Roman,” she answered him fearing the punishment for not only not answering but for now following his command. He must have loosened his grip just a bit, she thought, as her eyes came back to face the throbbing cock in front of her. Veins seemed to pulse with his heartbeat she noticed before slowly putting the tip in her mouth. It was enough to wrench the muscles in her stomach. Certain she would throw up, Callie pulled back from him long enough to catch her breath. “I’m sorry,” she called out before attempting once more to follow his orders. The head of his dick didn’t make her feel as though she would spew this time. The taste, the feel, it was all still horrid to her, but Callie forced her mouth further down. Her lips stretched tight around him, hugging him, as her mouth slowly began to work him. Eyes closed tightly, there was no placing her body and mind somewhere else this time. He threatened to gag her if she took anymore, and that alone kept her firmly rooted to where she was. I can’t do this; she wanted d to scream at him. What would your wife think if she knew another woman was sucking your cock? You’re an animal. You have a beautiful wife and a child, and you do this? Wanting to cry, Callie kept going devouring his rigid cock, feeling it grow even harder still. Please Roman, let this stop soon. Please. Her hands on the floor of the shower, her entire body was moving, rocking as she sucked his cock meat. Cum or stop this. Do something damn it, she thought. She wanted to hit him, to scratch him, to hurt him, to do something, anything. I hate you Roman. I hate you so much, and when we leave this hotel room, you will never, EVER see me again.

Roman groaned as her lips briefly enclosed the tip of his cock but when she stopped, he glared down at her ready to strike her for disobeying when she apologized. Finally, the teen began following his orders, sucking on his cock and he groaned again, pleased that she was obeying him and feeling her mouth taking in more of his rigid member. He was going to enjoy keeping her naked for his use, watching her when she finally swelled with his child inside her and knowing that she would never escape him.

That thought along with how good she was doing with sucking his cock caused him to twitch in her mouth, precum leaking as he gripped her head and forced her to take even more of him in. Feeling his cock hit the back of her throat, he smirked down at her, watching her. "Look at me." He commanded, his voice thick and deep, his eyes watching her. "You need to be looking at me when I cum and you better swallow every drop if you don't want to be punished."

His hips moved, taking the control away from her and placing it back with him as he began fucking her mouth, some strokes inside her mouth were short not nearing the back of her throat, others forced her to deep throat him. The longer it continued the closer he was to cumming, but he wasn't going to let himself lose that last vestige of control until she was looking at him so he could watch her eyes as her mouth was flooded with his seed.

Roman seemed to be enjoying himself. Good. As long as he was, he wouldn’t hurt me, she thought. Keep him happy, and I can make it through this. Callie still had the misguided belief she could get away from him, escape all of this. In her mind, all she had to do was please him long enough for the chance to present itself. Despite his wife and child and his threats, she had resolved herself to running. It had come down to the most basic of choices. Them or me, and she was picking her own life.

The taste was subtle at first, and Callie knew right away what is was. Wanting to pull away, began plead with him to stop, she fought the urges and kept working his cock. He pushed her by force further down on his cock, and she gag loudly. Her eyes flinted up to find his. Those were eyes she had never seen before all of this happened. Eyes she was sure that even when away, they would haunt her in her sleep, burned into her mind forever.

Roman had the situation, much like her, within his grasp. His hips pushing his cock to fuck her mouth, working her as he pushed himself closer to releasing his seed inside her mouth. Of course the thought of swallowing more of him made her stomach cramp, but she would have to fight it. She kept looking at him, only closing her eyes a couple of times as his cock plunged deep down her throat, gagging her to the point she was sure she would explode the contents of her stomach all over him. Amazed she somehow managed to swallow down and suppress anything from coming up, she quickly looked back into his eyes, staring at the man she couldn’t believe was doing this to her.

Roman smirked as he watched her swallow his cum, “Good girl.” He told her after he had spent himself in her mouth and then drew his cock out of her mouth. “Now, stand up and lift one leg up on the edge of the tub. You behaved well, my slut. Now you get a reward for good behavior as long as you keep behaving.” He waited, giving her time to rise to her feet on her own and follow his orders or goad him into teaching her another lesson.

He was determined to teach her how to be his perfect little pet and see to all his needs. The more she accepted her place, the less he would have to hurt her. Though, he had to admit, he didn’t mind having her bound up for his every need. He would enjoy having her often bound with her arms behind her back so her breasts were nicely presented for him.

She wouldn’t be allowed clothing for a long time if ever once he had her where he planned to take her. Even around other people she would be left naked and learn that she would get no help from those that she would meet where he was taking her. The women that were in her situation would easily betray her if she tried to befriend them and gain their aid in escaping.

She slowly rose, her body trembling. Whatever his idea of a reward was, she didn’t want it. All she wanted for this time in the hotel room to be over, but if she refused him, there was no telling what he would do. There was a time when she thought she knew him, but ever since they came into this hotel room, she had learned that all of that either a lie or not all there was to him. There was far more to Roman that she thought. Her legs were shaky as she complied with his order, and her voice softly whispered to him, “Please. I don’t want a reward. I just want to get dressed and leave this place. Please. I want to go….back to work. Your daughter, your wife, they’ll be so worried. Come on Roman. Let’s go. We can do this another time.” She looked up into his face. “In fact, I give up my reward if we can just leave.” She hoped this risky bargaining tactic would at least work to get her out of this room. She actually found that she was quite hungry and sore. Up until the time they entered this room, she had been a virgin. Roman had taken that away from her, along with her dignity, and to add insult to injury, he had left her bound all night. Her muscles ached and threatened to betray her at any moment. Standing was even becoming a chore. She had no idea how she would explain any of this to his wife, but she wanted the chance to. That chance would mean she was free from this room. “Please Roman,” he voice begging him once more. “Can we please just get dressed and leave? I’m hungry, and I’m tired, and I hurt all over. I just want to go somewhere and sit in the sun and relax. Please. I’m begging you. I’ll do anything.” No sooner had the words left her mouth; a dreadful feeling began to sink into her. ‘What have I just said? What have I just agreed to? What did I do,’ she thought.

Roman listened to her pleading and while he was enjoying his time with her, he did have other ideas so though she wasn't going to get her wish completely he decided to toy with her as he stroked a hand down her breast, teasing one of her nipples. "You know, you're right. We should get out of here. The storm is dying down, the roads should be safe enough."

Of course, when she said she would do anything, he had smirked and he would hold her to those words despite the fact that she wasn't getting exactly what she wanted. He slid his hand down to cup between her thighs and teased her clit for a few moments before he released her abruptly and then said, "We're going to climb out but you aren't getting dressed yet, so wrap a towel around yourself."

He turned off the water and climbed out himself before moving to help her out since after all, she still had the chains on her ankles. Once she was out, he handed her the towel, releasing her one bound wrist long enough to bind her wrists together with the chain that would allow a bit more movement but still keep her from being free. "Now, go out into the room and sit on the bed while I dress."

She was amazed and yet filled with a sinking feeling as he agreed to her request. He was going to leave the hotel. They were going to go outside. She hoped beyond all hope that she would feel somewhat normal again as soon as she felt the air outside hit her face. She nodded as she spoke, hoping to encourage him to not change his mind. She tolerated his touch to her nipples with the prosper of getting out of this wretched room outweighing the disgust she felt. However as he touched her clit, she found it harder to hold on to the joy of leaving the room and the hope of getting away from him. ‘I’m not getting dressed right now? What is he thinking? Does he want….oh no. Please don’t want sex from me again Roman! Please!’ Her hope began to crumble as her mind grasped the very real chance that he might want to take her again. Her body truly did ache, and the thought of his cock sliding into her pussy turned her stomach. Callie had had enough of Roman and his ways. Already she had made up her mind of her actions as soon as she was able. ‘Fuck your wife and kid. I’m outta here. Kill ‘em if you want to. I don’t give a shit. I’m running as fast as my legs will carry me you raping bastard.’ It did pain her to leave them both in such a situation, but it had come down to her own life and well being. This man had already taken so much from her. She didn’t want to give him a chance to take more.

She watched him as he kept her bound. ‘Sooner or later you’re gonna have to let me go. There is no way you can take me in public like this.’ That thought gave her hope, and it was a thought she began to hold on to tightly. With the towel wrapped around her snuggly, she headed out into the bedroom feeling a rush of relief. She was in the room alone, and he was in the bathroom. She eyed the door. ‘I could try to open the door. Maybe get out in the hall and be lucky enough for someone to find me.’ Her eyes glanced over at the window in the room. ‘I could break the window, open it somehow. It would draw attention. They would find me in this state, and they could take care of Roman. There are too many what ifs involved in any of those. What if I get caught opening the door? What if there’s nobody in the hall when I get there? What if nobody hears me break the window? I know what the answer is. He’ll bring me right back in here, and then I’ll have to face his punishment. At least now, I’m on the verge of getting out of this hell hole. So just keep it together for a little bit longer Callie. Just keep it….” She turned seeing a man with a raincoat on outside in the parking lot. Her excitement rose as she stood showing him the chains around her wrists. “Please! Help me,” she mouthed to him. “Help! Me!” He looked in concerned before disappearing back towards the hotel. ‘Finally! Someone saw me! Thank you! He’s going to get help! Roman never knew anything happened,’ she thought looking back towards the bathroom. ‘How could he? He’s still getting dressed.’ She smiled brightly before looking towards the door. ‘Come on. Knock. Somebody knock on the door.’ As if she willed it to happen, there was a loud knock on the door. “YES,” she called out loudly. “IN HERE! I’M IN HERE! HELP ME! HE’S GOT ME CHAINED UP! HE WON’T LET ME GO! HELP ME! OPEN THE DOOR! GET ME FREE!” She pulled on her chains roughly as she headed towards the door knowing Roman would be from the bathroom before she got to the door. “HE’S HOLDING ME AGAINST MY WILL! OPEN THE DOOR!”

Roman let her go ahead of him so he could finish drying off and wrap a towel around his waist. He hadn't brought his clothing in with him and knew he wouldn't be gone that long. Then he heard her screaming and his anger boiled over as he rushed from the bathroom and grabbed her before she could get to the door. He was rough as his fist flew, landing on her face with enough force to knock her over if she wasn't braced for the impact enough. "You'll pay dearly for this move, Callie."

He had tried to warn her about the kind of power he had and now she was going to learn. Moving to where a knife was stashed, he grabbed it and walked to the door, holding it out of sight just before he heard, "Hello in there?" He recognized the voice and smirked as he opened the door.

"Hey Carl, come on in." He stepped back enough to let the man in that was at the door looking concerned. "Sorry about the commotion," he started as he let Carl get a look at his little slut.

"Rome, it's been a while. I take it that she's yours?"

"Yeah, she is… she still is learning her place." He watched as Carl went to close the curtains and then come back, looking down at Callie with a shake of his head.

"Want me to take care of the guy that reported this for you?" Carl asked Roman who nodded, "I'll take care of it."

"Thanks Carl, when you're done feel free to come back and get compensation. I was going to contact you in a bit anyway with a job so I'll tell you about it when you get back." Roman looked at Callie and sneered, "See what your attempt has gotten you, little slut… you just cost a man his life. Now, sit on the bed like I told you too before I lose my temper further."

Carl listened and shook his head again, "I'll be back, the guy stayed in my office and we made a false call to let him think we were calling the cops, so I'll take care of him and look forward to the compensation." His gaze moved over Callie as though thinking of getting to fuck her. Then Carl left, Roman locked the door behind him and looked at his little toy.

"If someone I didn't know had come to that door, I would have gutted them right there on the spot, do you understand me?"

She saw Roman come from the bathroom. It was like she was watching him in slow motion. His fist connected with her face hard, and she wasn’t ready for it. Callie tumbled backwards, landing on the floor hard. “You’ll pay dearly for this, Callie.” Ominous words. She knew perfectly well Roman would remain true to his threat. Her eyes widened as she watched him with the knife. Literally she heard her heartbeat in her ears as she tasted blood. A wave of relief, as well as confusion, washed over her as she saw the smirk and relaxed body language from Roman. Her brow furrowed as she watched him open the door and another man stepped inside. ‘They….know each other. It was for nothing! It didn’t help me at all, but wait. He’s not the man.’ She listened carefully to their conversation, and her heart sank as she sat there on the floor still. ‘She’s yours? I am not his! Learning my place? Bite me Roman! Compensation?’ Her eyes lifted to Carl. There was a disgust, a distain already from him the welled up inside her. She watched as she left, knowing he was on his way to end a man’s life. This man, this innocent man who was only trying to help her, was about to lose his life.

“Wait.” Her concern clear in her voice as she struggled to keep her emotions in check. “No. Please.” Callie quickly moved to the bed showing her obedience. “Please. Don’t kill him,” she begged. “I’m sorry. I’ll be good. I promise. Just please don’t kill this man. I’ll even tell him myself it was a game you and are were playing. I’ll do anything,” her voice frantic. “Just please don’t kill him. I’m begging you. I’ll do anything Roman. Anything you ask,” she began to cry. “Please don’t let him kill him. Please.” She leaned forward sobbing into her knees. “I know you would have killed him. I do. I really do. I understand now. This is serious. I’ll be a good girl. I promise.” Callie lifted her tear filled eyes to him. There was now no doubt in her mind he really would kill his wife and child. ‘I can’t ever leave him. He’ll really do it. I may have already cost one person their life. Can I live with myself if I have the blood of three people on my hands?’ She wanted to stand, but something inside of her told her to get on her knees. She slid from the bed to the carpet and brought her hands up in a begging position. “Please Roman. Stop him before he kills him. I promise I’ll be good. I’ll do anything you say.” His conversation with Carl came back to her mind. ‘Compensation.’ That word stood out. “I’ll….even compensate Carl without fighting. I’ll be good to him too. I’ll do whatever he says. I’ll make you proud Roman. I’ll make you so proud that I’m….your slut.” The words so foreign from her lips, but she felt like this was what Roman would want to hear. If it would save the man’s life, she would do whatever she had to.

Roman had only glared as he saw her fall from the blow he landed on her, she was lucky that's all he did before his conversation with Carl. However, once his associate was gone and she was alone with him, his gaze followed her and he watched her move to the bed as he had order. As she began to plead for the man's life he laughed coldly, "It's too late Callie. Your actions have consequences and now you will have to live with the knowledge that you cost a man his life." He watched her, listening to her frantic pleas and found himself raising a brow when she dropped to her knees to beg him.

He stepped over to her, reaching to fist his hand in her hair and yanked to force her head back, "There is no saving that man, Callie. He saw too much which means he became a liability. If you fail to remember your place again, I will make you watch as another innocent dies for your mistakes. You are mine, you belong to me and I will do whatever I want with you. As to compensating Carl, he will fuck you but if you think fucking you is all he is getting as payment, you'd be wrong. He will be given the chance to choose whether he wants to shove his cock in your mouth or your ass, your pussy is all mine."

He released her hair with the force of a shove and stepped back, "Now, get up on the bed and sit with your legs spread wide while we wait for Carl to return. If you had behaved, you would be dressed right now and we would be leaving here any minute rather than waiting for Carl to return with proof he killed that man you had to involve. So, now you will wait and see how I choose to punish you after Carl's payment is seen to."

Callie climbed back on the bed, as he had ordered. She didn’t spread her legs right away. The reality of what Roman had said was still lingering, weighing heavy on her. This man was going to die, and it was all her fault. He would certainly kill his wife and child. There was a sinking feeling along with that knowledge. He had said she was all his, and Callie truly believed it now. Anyone she tried to involve, to implore help from, he would see to their death. How many people would die at his hands? She couldn’t allow that.

“This isn’t my fault,” she says staring at the floor. “If you were a decent human being we would already be back with your wife and child, two people you don’t deserve, but instead we’re here in this current hell that you created. So no. My actions do have consequences, but this is not my fault. My actions never would have happened if you hadn’t done what you have done. If my actions have consequences, Roman, then make no mistake so do yours. They may not catch up to you today, tomorrow, or even a few months or years from now, but they will catch up to you. When they do, I hope I’m right there to look at you and laugh just as coldly as you did to me just now. You will want help, but none will be there for you. You will just as alone as you’re making me right now, and I hope you rot for what you’ve done.”

Callie literally spat on the floor showing her distain for him as she lifted her eyes to meet his. “I hate you Roman, and I will make it my mission to see you pay for everything you have done. You may fuck me, you may punish me, you may have total control over me now, but even you make mistakes. When you do, I’ll be ready. Such a heavy burden to have to watch over me every second of the day for the rest of your life. You’re going to get tired. You’re going to get comfortable. It’s inevitable. So enjoy this while you can Roman. It won’t last forever.”

She spread her legs with her eyes still glued to him. There was clear defiance in her still, but there was more than that. Her fear was transforming into anger, and Callie was feeding from it. She may have been younger than him, but she was proving herself to be ready for a fight. Lifting her chin in the air, she only further proved her rebellious nature to him. Callie sat up straight showing him she was ready for whatever was going to happen. “I will not sit here and cry. I will not cower. You don’t get that win over me Roman. I won’t give it to you, and I won’t give up.”

Roman watched his little slut follow his orders or at least part of them, his gaze narrowing as he listened to her words. He let her have her say though, letting his rage build and when she finally spread her legs as ordered he stepped over in between them and one hand reached out to roughly grasp her chin, his fingers hard enough to bruise her while the other went to her pussy and his fingers slid inside her little cunt. "Listen well, slut. I warned you what would happen, if you think I am afraid of the law, you have another thing coming. If you think that this man is the first to die by my actions, you are wrong. However, slut, you could have saved that man's life by behaving when I told you to."

His hand released her chin and he back handed her across the face twice, the fingers in her cunt not ceasing their assault. "You will never be free of me, you will learn to welcome my touch, my cock and anything else I wish to do to you. You will take any other cock I tell you to in any hole I allow, you will give hand jobs and blow jobs to anyone I wish." He reached down with the hand he had slapped her with and roughly twisted one of her nipples, "You may even watch me fuck other little sluts against their will and some of them may get punished in your place for things you do. When we get where we are going after here you will learn new punishments I can give you."

Stepping away from her, he went to where his belt lay on the floor, picked it up and walked back over to her, letting it fly with a loud crack to hit the fleshy part of the side of her breast leaving a red welt, doing the same to the other breast before leaving another welt on both her thighs just four inches below her cunt.

He was drawing back to strike her again when the knock sounded and Carl called out, stepping away from the girl he went to the door, let Carl in and locked the door behind him. "Her pussy is mine, but you can take her mouth or ass and I'll make out the check for you in just a few. Before you leave I'll tell you the other job I have for you."

Carl didn't say anything at first, instead he moved in further and stripped while looking Callie over. "I think I'll take her bent over the bed with her legs spread wide."

Roman smirked and motioned Callie, "You heard him, stand up, turn around and bend over the bed, brace yourself and hold onto the bed. Only thing that should touch the bed is your hands."

Callie knew she should be afraid as he stepped closer. Every bell and whistle in her mind was going off, screaming at her, and she sat there as still as a statue while he approached. Her jaw tightened as he took hold of her. His touch was less than gentle. It was something she had come to expect from him. His fingers violating her pussy, on the other hand, still came as a shock. Her mouth hung open, and she gasped wanting to double over. His words cut her to the bone. There was some truth to them. Had she simply behaved, she could have been on her way out of this room by now. On the other hand, like she said, had Roman been a decent man, they would have been out of this room already.

When he released her she looked up just as his hand struck her face. Before she could turn back look at him again, he had stuck her a second time. She could feel her body growing close. ‘Not again,’ she thought. ‘I can not….I will not cum for him. Not like this. Not any way.’ She hated every word the spewed from his mouth. Each statement he made was more vile than the one before. The acts he spoke of were unimaginable to her. ‘Handjobs? Blowjobs? Do things for whoever you want? Are you fucking mad Roman?’ She narrowed her eyes at him. It was a reflex really. ‘He’s talking about punishing others in my place. Are there others? Had he done this to other girls?’

She began to squirm, ready to bolt, when she saw him grab his belt. The leather impacted, leaving a mark and a sound that seemed to echo in the room. Over and over and over again he let the belt fly through the air connecting with her quivering flesh. “Stop,” she called out just as the knock at the door came. She wasn’t even sure he heard her. It was a shock really that the word had even come from her lips. It wasn’t intended to as the thought ran through her mind seeing him draw back once more.

It was Carl. Her heart broke, and the pieces began to sink. ‘The man is dead. He has to be. Carl wouldn’t be otherwise.’ She could hear Roman talking and feel the man’s eyes on her body, but it was as if it were in the distance. Tears began to fall down her face. She could see the man clearly in her mind. He was alive not too long ago. ‘He’s dead now. Because of this mad man, he’s dead. Because of me he’s dead.’ The thought forced her to sink even further into her own mind.’ She looked up, seeing Roman motion for her to move in slow motion. “No,” she whispered slowly shaking her head. “No. Please. No. He’s….dead. No. I can’t. I….can’t. I’m sorry.” Her words were low as she leaned forward, folding her arms around her knees and sobbing. As much as Callie wanted to fight him, as much as she wanted to defy him, her mind wasn’t in that place right now. More and more, she was blaming herself for the death of that man, and that was having a profound effect on her.

Back
Top Bottom