Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F/f & Futa/f Scenarios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luisa

Dust
F-List page for reference. You can refer here for my core character's "character sheet" as I develop it.

So, this thread will be full of smutty, kink related stuff, but please understand that I am looking for story as well. I just feel like this is worth putting out there first so that we can hash out details. I'm only looking for thread-based games right now. What can I say? I like to advertise. The basics: I'm looking for Futa/f or F/f stories. 99.9% of the time, I prefer to dom, but I can certainly be persuaded to sub for the right partner/character. If you have an idea, don't be shy. I have a slight preference for domming in a Futa/f game for the time being. I'd even be willing to play a male character for the right partner, but I'm not really interested in male partners. And if you are a male player portraying a female character, please keep it to yourself and let ignorance be bliss. I'm a lesbian IRL and it can kind of throw me off.

Ons:

Con, pseudo-con and non-con scenarios. I like to have a mixture of games going.

Multiple characters, and sometimes multiple partners. I would love to run multiple dominate characters with a single sub. I've had a lot of trouble finding that in the past.

Physical struggles. At least when it comes to pseudo-con and non-con games.

Cum play (when I am playing a futa character).

Pegging/anal play. Okay, not all the time in every scene. This is fun when used sparingly, but not as the sole focus of the sexual content.

Cheating. Note: I hate this in real life, but this is a fantasy we are talking about here. For modern, consensual games, I like playing a character who has a prudish girlfriend and starts looking elsewhere to satisfy her desires.

Sexy, descriptive outfits

Body oil

Celebrities (sometimes)

Younger/smaller partners

Public or semi-public scenes

People with F-list profiles (it just makes things easier)

Offs:

Poorly detailed partner characters

Pregnancy. I had a scare once. I don't really find it sexy now.

Scat

Loli

Furries

Lactation

Unintelligent partners. Please never say "tee hee" in character either.

Horrible grammar. I'm not a grammar Nazi by any stretch, and I certainly make my own mistakes; however, using quotation marks for emphasis and other blatant, repeated mistakes are a little bit of a turn off for me.

People who ignore my "offs" when making an RP request. Don't expect me to feel bad about deleting your message and ignoring you.

Possible scenarios:

The PR firm -- This involves my "stock" Luisa character. She is the wealthy owner of her own PR firm, representing politicians, celebrities and attorneys all over the country. She and her business partner (to be worked out later) still have fond memories of their wild college days, but now both of them have settled down with wives who refuse to indulge their adventurous sexual tastes. Soon, however, they find a young woman who reminds them of their youthful desires. This could be a client, an intern or even a rival that has perked their interests.

The fate of superheroines -- I have been really itching to play in a superhero scenario where I play a villain that conquers a heroine. This doesn't have to involve canon characters.

Best friend's mother -- This once is really cliche, but I still haven't had the chance to try it. I'd love to play an older woman who strikes up a relationship with her daughter's best friend. Perhaps the daughter has just moved away to college and her slightly younger (but still of age, I don't enjoy heavy ageplay) best friend still visits the house from time to time.

Other pairings, my preference in bold:

Rogue / Warrior - It could be fun to dominate a physically stronger partner in a fantasy game. Please note that I'm used to WoW classes, but fantasy games don't have to be in that setting.

Rogue / Rogue - Lots of tight leather. Lots of fun. I guess by now you can figure out my own favorite class.

Paladin / Rogue - What if, instead of the "bad guy" dominating in a pseudo-con or non-con game, the good guy decided to dole out some . . . creative punishment?

Gang member(s) / Cop - I would really want a group scenario for this one, and I have an image in my had of my "main" character being portrayed by Michelle Rodriguez.

Pirate / Ninja - Don't laugh! Okay, laugh, but I saw a sexy scene played out with this once and I've kinda been wanting to try it. And I might have some very specific kinks if I were to ever to go against someone like this. You can finish laughing now. Or maybe not yet, because . . .

Sorceress Queen / Wannabe usurper - Another confession, and this one will make the previous one look reasonable by comparison: Kristen Stewart inspired a scenario in my head. I know, I know, I hate Twilight, but I don't hate Kristen Stewart; I actually find her very attractive. There is a scene in Snow White and the Huntsman where she has a final battle with the evil witch (Charlize Theron). I kind of thought it would be fun to play out a battle like that, only with Theron's character coming out victorious.

Zuleikha Robinson / X -- By far my biggest celebrity crush, but apparently other people are not as into her as I am. If you are . . . message me immediately. I'd love to play as her in any of the above scenarios. And, might I say, I think she would make a wonderful pirate.

Your ideas: I love new ideas! Don't feel constrained by what you see here. If you like me, but you have something else in mind, please let me know. Bonus points if you already have a thread for it that I can peruse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom