Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Play (MxF) [Craving Domination]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiRise

Moon
I’ve been roleplaying for about seven years. I am a mid-twenties male who roleplays during free-time. I do have another life, so sometimes my responses can be drawn out. Be patient with me, and I will be patient with you.

I can be a switch between dominant and submissive. I have lots of kinks (refer to my f-list).

Disclaimer:
One thing I ask is that you don’t rule out roleplaying with me because one of my kinks makes you uncomfortable. We don’t have to include it!

https://www.f-list.net/c/chirise/

I prefer my female counterparts have some personality to them along with some sexual experience under their belt. I really don’t like 100% innocent and inexperienced virgin characters.

Lately, I've really been craving a woman to dominate me. There's gotta be someone out there that wants to play this. If its you, PM me. Thats all, I'm not going to beg (until you make me).

Here are some plot ideas/starters. I will constantly be rotating these in and out depending on what I’m feeling/whats been claimed.

Pretty Young Thing
You play either the family babysitter or one of my teenage daughter’s friends. The wife and kids have gone on a trip to the in-laws. You don’t realize this and stop by. I answer the door. We’re all alone and the temptation gets to be too much. This could be a fun long term role-play with possibility for threesomes, bondage, hiding the affair, even risk of pregnancy amongst many other ideas. We could even twist it up and have your character know they were going to be away and show up to seduce me.

Summer Getaway
You reconnect with an old childhood friend over the holidays. Even at his young age, he has become pretty successful and has a nice villa by the beach in Southern California. He invites you to visit. This could go several directions - from romance to bondage. Even better if you’re willing to play two female characters - perhaps twins or sisters.

Real Life Fantasy
Tell me about a guy in your life you’re interested in - I’ll play out a story as him for you. Maybe you want him to dominate you or you want to dominate him. Let me know. We’ll work it out!

A New Breed
Anthros were accidentally created by the government during DNA experimentation nearly 50 years ago. They’ve been regarded as lower than the humans and treated as so. The government, hoping to end some of the stigma, pilots a test program to integrate some anthros into human schools. You play the female anthro (dog, fox, wolf, cat, tiger, leopard, cheetah). I play the human(s) who of course puts her in her place. This has a lot of potential to integrate different kinks.

A New Breed (Reversed)
Same plot as above, except I’ll play the male anthro (either dog, wolf, or horse) and you’ll play the female human(s).

The Hitchhiker
A man finds a beautiful hitchhiker as he drives one night. She appears helpless, dirty, tattered, and beaten. He offers her a ride and a place to stay. It can go one of many directions from here. Perhaps he chains her up and turns her into his plaything. Maybe she’s truly a succubus. If you’ve got any ideas, lets brainstorm.

Photo Plots (NSFW)
(1)
(2)

As a side note (and this will not even be brought up unless you tell me you're into it) I enjoy diaper bondage/punishment role-plays. Some other folks do to. I know you're out there. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom