Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A demon's bride [Me & TirithIre]

Forever Unbreakable

Banned
Banished
14315rl.jpg

Scarlet looked around the place as she walked down the halls, exploring the place she was in now for the rest of her life, being bound to a demon as his bride. She was both excited and scared about getting married to him, excited cause no other guy would fuck with her, scared cause she didn't know just how he was, if he had a temper or was sweet and kind natured. Her long blonde hair went to her mid back, with a few brown streaks in it, looking to the side she looked out the window seeing his slaves working, they looked tired and she knew it was going to be hard for her not to intervene. Looking to the side as she heard someone come she whimpered lowly really not even knowing exactly what or who was here and all around this place. He had guards, he had defenders, he had guys to track her down and bring her back to him when it was time to do something. She had yet to explore this new place, she hadn't even known the demon that long, she was his slave but for some reason he chose her to be his wife, to be his mate and she had no clue why.

Her teal eyes went down the hall that looked some dark and demented, it looked fun to explore but something was telling her not to, not to go there or explore it yet. Turning back around she headed back to the mater bedroom, her black and red silk dress swishing every time she moved. Going down the hall she wondered what her life was going to be like now, what was going to happen to her, what her lifes purpose was now. She knew she had to please her demon husband, to give him what he wanted, he hadn't had her do anything of that sort yet and now she wondered how soon it would come. Opening the door to his throne room she looked at him then around as she saw servants and other people of that sort, looking to one of the servants she then looked quickly back to the demon "Hun, I was wondering uhm what am I supposed to do today??" Walking into the room she closed the door and started to walk towards him until one of the guards stopped her, glaring slightly at him she growled lowly not knowing why he stopped her or why the hell he even went his way to stop her, she could talk to her husband if she wanted.

Yet Ba'al was sometimes not to be disturbed. The demon had been alive for nearly four thousand years... he had fought, scripmed and scraped his way up to the position he was now... a high demon. Even as he had chosen the human that he had as his mate, he cared very little for what she actually did, so long as she was there in the evenings for him to feed off of. After all he was an incubus, and though they had just been married and he had yet to take his feast from her, as she dared to interrupt him, he looked up, seeing the guard lay a hand upon her.

Faster then the eye could follow though he had moved, a dagger slitting the demonic guards throat as he looked to her, the copse falling to the floor before her. " You are to be here, with me." He replied calmly, he taking her hand, guiding her over the dead beings corpse, he took her right to the throne, though as he sat down he forcefully pulled her onto his lap, she looking out at the servants and the room as he leant around and nibbled her ear. " You are mine to do with as I wish... if I want you to do anything, you shall be told. If your not told, you are to be on my cock." He whispered into her ear, the hot breath assaulting her ear and mind as she would feel it.

Though she was shy, she would feel the need to be naked... she feeling the compulsion to strip tease for him as he reached over, picking up a silver thick collar... his wife was his slave, just as everyone else was here... though being his wife, she was the only one whom would have his cock inside her body... though she would find as time went by, perhaps she would learn to crave more and more of him, that he would find her sucking his cock... but she was new to the incubus's control, so he began 'lightly' with his new toy!

Sexy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom