Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Craving w/ Plots (MxF w/ FxF curiosities)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FemShep

Supernova
Recently I've been craving a incest RP and I've been craving it for quite awhile. I'm open to new ideas or forms of incest so if you have any ideas for plots or ideas feel free to contact me. I have a lot of kinks and fetishes that's in my f-list if you want to check it out. I do ask for at least semi-literate partners because I get bored with one liners or just a few sentences. I normally write 2-4 paragraphs at most, but as long as you can write one good paragraph it's good enough for me. I have a few plots in mind that is listed below and if there's something you want to request to have changed then feel free to ask.

Pairings I'm Experienced Doing:
Older Brother x Younger Sister
Father x Daughter
Step-Brother x Step-Sister

Pairings I'm Willing To Try:
Cousin x Cousin
Twin x Twin
Mother x Son
Uncle x Niece

Plots:

1. It's been years since the older brother had left for college and in that time his younger sister had to deal with their parents alone. Even as children their parents were distant from them so the two of them grew closer then most siblings would. As a young teen the younger sister had fallen for her big brother, but never had the courage to tell him of her sick infatuation. One day it was time for the older brother to visit his family only to find that their parents went on a vacation and left alone with his sister. Even with the sister's feelings she was able to suppress them for awhile, but seeing her big brother grown up like he was nearly destroys her. As time passes it becomes harder to suppress her feelings and keep them hidden. Slowly, her older brother becomes aware of her feelings, but he might be more open to them then she thought.

2. The parents of a beautiful baby girl had been divorced for most of the infant's life. She was only six when she last saw her father, but for some reason her mother had taken her away from her father and kept her away from him ever since without telling her why. Finally after waiting sixteen years she'll get to see him again, but the unfortunate side was the only reason she could was because her mother had passed away and now her father was responsible of her. Of course like any father he loved her to death, but because of a classic family tradition he wanted to love her as something more then a daughter, a wife. He comforts and cares for her like any father would, but because of all the years of loneliness and waiting for his little girl to grow up he advances his romantic intentions. His loneliness wanted wanted to see a new side of his little girl, a slutty little girl who would do anything her daddy wanted. Loyal to him, but willing to do what he desires and of course he'll satisfy her own desires. He even takes it a step forward to record her lewd acts to make some extra money and for his own pleasure, but of course he'll want to keep his goal in mind: to make his little girl his bride.

3. When a father's brother is in finical trouble, he takes his brother into his home with his beautiful wife and daughter. At the time, his daughter was still very young, but always liked her uncle and was excited to have him in the house with her. At first everything seemed fine, the uncle took care of the daughter when her busy parents couldn't be home because of their long busy days at work. For the daughter it seemed perfect and it kept her from getting lonely at home, but as she grew up to be a beautiful young teen, things begin to change. Each day, the uncle becomes more fascinated with the young girl. She was beautiful and voluptuous for her age and with her habit of wearing clothing that showed some skin around the house, it wasn't easy to keep his loneliness under control. Eventually he realizes how much he wants the young girl, to touch her, to feel her. The thought of having this taboo relationship with such a sexy younger woman was too much to resist. One morning, he goes to wake up the young girl for school after her parents had left to go to work, but seeing her body he couldn't stop himself. He touches her while she sleeps finding her soft skin and body too irresistible, but when he wakes her up, he doesn't waste time forcing himself on her. The uncles threatens her not to tell her parents what was happening between them, but little did he know how much she liked it.

4. This plot is a FxF I'm curious to try out, I'm normally into MxF, but when I started coming up with ideas for this type of RP, I came up with a FxF that I was wanted to test out. For as long as they could remember, a loving older sister and younger sister (or possibly twins) had been as close as two sisters could be. Even as they got older, they were inseparable, but perhaps the eldest sister was becoming...too close. For some reason, the eldest had no interest in men or other women, but she found herself attracted to her adorable younger sister. She became curious to find out why she felt this way, so she decided to visit her sister's room late at night. At first everything went normally, but once the eldest asked the youngest if they could practice kissing, then things start to change. The youngest wasn't too sure on doing it, but decided there was no harm in it after all, yet once they start to kiss things began to accelerate and grow more intense. Soon enough they couldn't stop themselves from doing everything possible to each other, wanting more and more and it doesn't stop after that night. They begin to grow infatuated with the other, hiding their secret from others while still keeping their new relationship at extreme levels.

5. When a young boy found out he was going to have a new step-sister, he didn't think too much about it...until he met her. His new step-sister happened to be extremely attractive and it didn't help that she always wore provocative clothing. He knew he shouldn't think this way, but he couldn't help it when there was a girl like her around all the time. He found himself masturbating to her, even stealing her used panties, but when she finds out about it by walking in on him, she didn't seem too upset. In fact, she seemed to love the fact that he was this crazy about her, and she wasn't going to let him go unsatisfied. Besides it was going to be fun hiding their secret from their unsuspecting parents.

I have a few ideas still, but I haven't worked out all the details. I'll update the thread once they're worthy to be up, but please if you're interested contact me. Hope to hear from you soon.

RE: Incest Craving w/ Plots (MxF)

would love to play with you...are you on YIM?

I am dblitz_cannon there..

FemShep said:
Recently I've been craving a incest RP and I've been craving it for quite awhile. I'm open to new ideas or forms of incest so if you have any ideas for plots or ideas feel free to contact me. I have a lot of kinks and fetishes that's in my f-list if you want to check it out. I do ask for at least semi-literate partners because I get bored with one liners or just a few sentences. I normally write 2-4 paragraphs at most, but as long as you can write one good paragraph it's good enough for me. I have a few plots in mind that is listed below and if there's something you want to request to have changed then feel free to ask.

Father x Daughter

Cousin x Cousin
Twin x Twin
Mother x Son
Uncle x Niece

Plots:

1. It's been years since the older brother had left for college and in that time his younger sister had to deal with their parents alone. Even as children their parents were distant from them so the two of them grew closer then most siblings would. As a young teen the younger sister had fallen for her big brother, but never had the courage to tell him of her sick infatuation. One day it was time for the older brother to visit his family only to find that their parents went on a vacation and left alone with his sister. Even with the sister's feelings she was able to suppress them for awhile, but seeing her big brother grown up like he was nearly destroys her. As time passes it becomes harder to suppress her feelings and keep them hidden. Slowly, her older brother becomes aware of her feelings, but he might be more open to them then she thought.

2. The parents of a beautiful baby girl had been divorced for most of the infant's life. She was only six when she last saw her father, but for some reason her mother had taken her away from her father and kept her away from him ever since without telling her why. Finally after waiting sixteen years she'll get to see him again, but the unfortunate side was the only reason she could was because her mother had passed away and now her father was responsible of her. Of course like any father he loved her to death, but because of a classic family tradition he wanted to love her as something more then a daughter, a wife. He comforts and cares for her like any father would, but because of all the years of loneliness and waiting for his little girl to grow up he advances his romantic intentions. His loneliness wanted wanted to see a new side of his little girl, a slutty little girl who would do anything her daddy wanted. Loyal to him, but willing to do what he desires and of course he'll satisfy her own desires. He even takes it a step forward to record her lewd acts to make some extra money and for his own pleasure, but of course he'll want to keep his goal in mind: to make his little girl his bride.

I have a few ideas still, but I haven't worked out all the details. I'll update the thread once they're worthy to be up, but please if you're interested contact me. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ever thought about playing with your best friend's dad?

FemShep said:

Father x Daughter

Cousin x Cousin
Twin x Twin
Mother x Son
Uncle x Niece

Plots:

3. When a father's brother is in finical trouble, he takes his brother into his home with his beautiful wife and daughter. At the time, his daughter was still very young, but always liked her uncle and was excited to have him in the house with her. At first everything seemed fine, the uncle took care of the daughter when her busy parents couldn't be home because of their long busy days at work. For the daughter it seemed perfect and it kept her from getting lonely at home, but as she grew up to be a beautiful young teen, things begin to change. Each day, the uncle becomes more fascinated with the young girl. She was beautiful and voluptuous for her age and with her habit of wearing clothing that showed some skin around the house, it wasn't easy to keep his loneliness under control. Eventually he realizes how much he wants the young girl, to touch her, to feel her. The thought of having this taboo relationship with such a sexy younger woman was too much to resist. One morning, he goes to wake up the young girl for school after her parents had left to go to work, but seeing her body he couldn't stop himself. He touches her while she sleeps finding her soft skin and body too irresistible, but when he wakes her up, he doesn't waste time forcing himself on her. The uncles threatens her not to tell her parents what was happening between them, but little did he know how much she liked it.

4. This plot is a FxF I'm curious to try out, I'm normally into MxF, but when I started coming up with ideas for this type of RP, I came up with a FxF that I was wanted to test out. For as long as they could remember, a loving older sister and younger sister (or possibly twins) had been as close as two sisters could be. Even as they got older, they were inseparable, but perhaps the eldest sister was becoming...too close. For some reason, the eldest had no interest in men or other women, but she found herself attracted to her adorable younger sister. She became curious to find out why she felt this way, so she decided to visit her sister's room late at night. At first everything went normally, but once the eldest asked the youngest if they could practice kissing, then things start to change. The youngest wasn't too sure on doing it, but decided there was no harm in it after all, yet once they start to kiss things began to accelerate and grow more intense. Soon enough they couldn't stop themselves from doing everything possible to each other, wanting more and more and it doesn't stop after that night. They begin to grow infatuated with the other, hiding their secret from others while still keeping their new relationship at extreme levels.

5. When a young boy found out he was going to have a new step-sister, he didn't think too much about it...until he met her. His new step-sister happened to be extremely attractive and it didn't help that she always wore provocative clothing. He knew he shouldn't think this way, but he couldn't help it when there was a girl like her around all the time. He found himself masturbating to her, even stealing her used panties, but when she finds out about it by walking in on him, she didn't seem too upset. In fact, she seemed to love the fact that he was this crazy about her, and she wasn't going to let him go unsatisfied. Besides it was going to be fun hiding their secret from their unsuspecting parents.

older_man_forrp said:
Ever thought about playing with your best friend's dad?

FemShep said:

Father x Daughter

Cousin x Cousin
Twin x Twin
Mother x Son
Uncle x Niece

Plots:

Honestly I haven't, but it does sound like a very fun idea

Would you be interested in an unintentional sex between brother and sister? pretty close with each other since childhood. more like friends between them. No undiscussed topics. been seperate for over two years now. This meeting, they bond over alcohol.. the tease and conversation goes over board.

If you are open to this .. let us set this up in detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom