Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

closed for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello and thank you for looking at my request thread. While I normally like smut roleplays, lately I've been craving something with a bit more story to them. So I'm gonna list out a few ideas I have, you can tell me what you like, or maybe give me some ideas you think I'll like. :3

First off, a little about myself. I'm in my early twenties. I'm a male (duh). I'm also a huge fan of anime and manga (that most of the media I consume). I also play video games, but most of what I've been playing lately are games on my Vita or fighting games with my friends. I'm normally a rude and sarcastic person, but I can generally be a nice guy (ugh, if I have to :p ). I do enjoy OOC chats with my roleplay partners, but it's not required. And with my current job, I work outdoors so depending on the weather, my hours can be normal to extremely long.

Now some rules I should lay out:
1. I'm straight. Therefore I'm a male seeking female roleplay partners.
2. I roleplay through PM, email, and thread, in that order of preference. No IM, I lose track of those almost right away.
3. I'll do my best to reply to you as soon as possible. If I have to leave for a while, I'll send you a PM saying so.
4. Honestly, if you disappear for a while, you're more than welcome to send me a message to see if I'm still interested. There's a pretty high chance that I'll still be interested and won't be upset. I understand that things happen suddenly and real life should be more important.
5. Let's all be friends here. People make mistakes, I try my best to avoid them. If I accidentally screw up, just let me know. Please don't breathe down my neck or anything, that's an easy way to get on my nerves.
6. I tend to use anime pictures to describe my characters, if you prefer otherwise, please let me know.
7. I don't got a seventh rule
8. To make sure you've read through this, tell me the name of your favorite anime in the subject line. It helps me to figure out who I should pay special attention to. :3 That and I'm currently looking for something new to watch while I wait for new episodes of my anime to be released.

Kinks:
For a full list of kinks, here's my f-list
Likes: busty women, some romance, a bit of comedy in the story, plenty of sex, multiple girls (not a requirement), cosplay

Dislikes: scat, watersports, vomit, vore, extreme violence, death

Now for some plots:

Lost In Time: A young highschooler is somehow sent back in time to feudal japan. From there, he tries to figure out what to do as well as adjust to his new life. Of course the people of the time will be interested in him. Some people might think of him as a god, others might think of him as a monster.
Just a rough idea, but something I'd like to do. It would involve us playing multiple characters, although we'd each get one main character that falls for the other (will love you forever if you're willing to play as more than one girl that falls for the main guy). Now the best part is that you're pretty much able to play as whoever you wish. A shrine maiden that shelters the poor man. A princess that finds this strange man to be very interesting. A ninja that possibly swears her loyalty to him after a series of events that lead to him saving her. A samurai disguised as a man. Pretty much anyone you can think of, again, bonus points if you'll play multiples.

Cosplay Girlfriend-This plot will be a little bit on the smuttier side, and it'll need a partner that's a little more dominant. A young man grew up with very low self esteem. He wasn't very popular, he was often made fun of, generally he's an otaku. His only source of companionship are the girls in his games and anime, with their two dimensional features, he's fallen in love. At his day job, he works at a local game store. There was a recent new hire, and she was a bombshell. Curvy figure, nice smile, and she's into games. At first, he's a bit shy around her, thinking that she'll treat him like everyone else has. After a few interactions though, they frequently chat now. They talk about games, anime, all sorts of things that he never would've imagined that she was so into. Before long, he starts falling for her, and she catches onto it. He's too shy to ask her out, and he's deathly afraid of rejection. One day, on his day off, he gets a knock on his door. To his surprise, she came to visit him. With drinks in one hand and a mysterious bag in the other, she invites herself in. The two get a little drunk and he finally says that he likes her. She goes into the other room with her bag, only to come back a few minutes later dressed in a very detail cosplay of one of his favorite anime girls. She tells him that she wants him, that she's found him cute, that he's allowed to do whatever he wants with her. And that's when their relationship truly started.

Shy Otaku Girlfriend- Again, a little on the smuttier side. A young otaku male spends most of his free time in his apartment playing games and watching anime, and his secret pleasure is playing naughty visual novels. He discovers that a new neighbor moves in right next to him when he finds a stack of boxes outside of the door next to his one day. Much to his surprise, the new neighbor is a beautiful girl. She's a little soft spoken and quite shy, but she introduces himself and asks for his help with moving in. He helps her out and they chat a little bit. He notices that she has some anime things with her and that's most of what they talk about. Carrying in the last box, he trips and the drops the box, spilling its contents onto the ground. Inside the box were tons of erotic games, some of them he even recognizes. The girl's face turns bright red and she panics, throwing him out of her apartment as she fixes the mess. He's a little bummed that she probably hates him, but later that night, he gets a knock on the door. Opening the door, he finds his new neighbor, dressed as her favorite character (anime, game, ect.) and asks if she's allowed to come in. She apologizes to him for kicking him out and proceeds to explain that she enjoys naughty games involving girls that get forcefully dominated. She then asks him if he likes her and if he would be kind enough to make her his bitch. And that when they became a cute otaku couple.

Culture Shock- A young japanese girl travels abroad for an exchange program. She ends up living with an american family with their son who's the same age as her. While he's nice to her, he does pretty much fit her idea of an american; loud, obnoxious, and kind of rude. Coming from an old fashioned family, it's kind of difficult for her to adjust to this new lifestyle. The clothing is too revealing, the food is greasy and large portioned, and the entertainment is mostly violence and fart jokes. She speaks poor english, she loves wearing traditional japanese clothing, and she's extremely kind. Sometimes people like to take advantage of her because of that. Luckily the family's son is usually there to look after her. While he's normally vulgar and rude to people, he finds himself having a bit of a soft spot for her. Perhaps it's because of how innocent she looks. Or maybe it's because she looks really good in her outfits. Whatever it is, he'll always be there for her.

This is all that I have at the moment, I'll add more when I think of them. PM me if you're interested and I hope to get some good roleplays out of this. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom