Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Girl Next Door (NCD & SailingSam)

For what seemed like forever Jessica lay there, her mouth still resting on his cock as she contemplated her options. If she pulled off, it was more than likely he'd become forceful with her. She didn't want that to happen. If she sucked him though, she'd choke or gag. Maybe if she took it slowly... Yes that is what she would do.

She slowly licked it softly in her mouth as she began to move her head up and down on his cock. The sweaty, smelly, and sticky taste all combined togehter to provide an overall okay experience. She didn't like the taste, but it was bearable. When she began to taste more of the pre cum, she got the sweeter taste mixed in. Jessica started to be able to slowly descend further and further onto his cock as she slowly worked it down her throat.

"You're pretty good at that for your first time," Grant whispered through a content sigh as Jessica worked more and more of his eight inch cock into her mouth. "I hope that you like it, Jessica. I'll give you a lot of salty cream this month and I'll let you have it whenever you want if you're a good girl. I might even show you some fun games that you can play with that thing in your mouth this month. We're gonna have a lot of fun while we wait on your mother to get home."

Grant's cock continued to leak with sweet precum as Jessica worked her mouth along his erect manhood. The more that she licked at it, the more that it throbbed and the more that it throbbed, the more precum that it produced. Between the precum and Jessica's saliva, there was a trail of wet mess now running down the length of Grant's member that was not tucked away in Jess's lips and down over his shaved scrotum. Yes, shaved; Grant had taken care to clean himself up down there for Jess.

Jessica's eyes widened as she sucked. "Well, at least I'm not terrible at this. Wait, he's going to make me do this more and more." She couldn't think much more past that as she continued to suck slowly. " Wait did he say wait on mom? Does he want to include her on this too? I've got to let her know somehow. I'll send her a text later.." She moaned softly. Her face didn't brush against any hairs, which she was gracious for. She hoped he would cum soon though. Her mouth was starting to lock up.

Back
Top Bottom