Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New To Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! I'm new to this site completely so I hope I'm putting this in the correct place, if not I apologize.

My roleplaying level is fairly advanced, I'm fine doing one line to multiple paragraphs in a roleplay, though my vocabulary isn't as advanced as my length for posting.

I was looking for master/slave or mistress/slave or owner/pet RP, I'm perfectly fine with the roleplay turning explicit if it needs to or makes sense, which in the types of roleplay I'm looking for, it would be okay haha~ One last thing to mention here, I enjoy playing as the submissive pairing, I'm normally fairly terrible when it comes to being dominate.

If you want to take the roleplay to the explicit level, I'm fine with just about any kink, though I do not like the following; Vore, Gore, Scat, Piss, Major pain, etc. If I didn't list one and you are unsure, just ask me!

I'm not just looking for those roleplays, I'm also fine with just about anything! Just let me know in a private message what you have in mind, and I'm more than willing to try and work something out!

I can roleplay as both males and females, though I prefer males. Sorry if this post is a little short! Unsure of what else to put here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom