Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old idea I want to revisit (M x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo Var

Supernova
So this thread is going to be for ideas I want to revisit.

First idea
The end
The otherside
Starting over
Something about the songs makes me think they could work well with this plot. If you have any songs that you think might work for inspiration here let me know.

So here is the plot idea. I have left it vague so that I can build on it with whoever is interested.

So the idea is that one character is either an orphan or ran away from home and has been living on the street for a few years now. He has survived on pick pocketing and petty crimes. One day he pick pocket the wrong person. They realize what he did and catch him before he can get away from them but instead of handing him over to social services they decided to take him into their home.

I was thinking that they could either have a daughter and they could end falling for each other. I am open to any ideas for the plot or pairings for it that you may have.

If you are interested or have a similar idea that you think I might be interested in just let me know.

Second idea

This idea has been inspired by the song Traveling Soldier by the Dixie Chicks.

So the idea is that a few kids go on an exchange program to some school over seas one of the students is a bit of a loner. He comes from a good foster home but sticks to himself prefferring to focus on his work while he is at school and only answers questions when he is asked. Before going on the exchange program he is paired uo with a girl to do an assignement on the veitnam war and while they are doing the work he listens to Traveling soldier for the first time. Later before he leaves he asks the girl if he can email her while he is gone.

After only a few weeks on the exchange roits break out inbthe city he is staying in that soon turn into a civil war. Most of the stusents make it to the embassy and are evacuated back home. The boy is not one of them and after a few months of no conact he is presuded dead. Then one day the girl gets a text from him giving her proof that he is still alive.

So I am not sure how this would work but I was thinking one place to start would be when he finally makes it back but I am open to ideas. Pm me is you are interested.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom