Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terrifyingly Demented Fairytales - OOC

My first post is up. Forgive the french, it's straight out of GT..... but Robin inserts himself near Scarlett.... hope that was okay ya'll.

The French wasn't too bad as I understood it. lolol. And no worries about it either...... I might be able to read well and all, but my response is terrible and I have to work around with it in order to respond due to what I've lost over the years (lack of practice does that to you). As such, I end up working around things and sort of restructuring my sentences in ways that make them verrrrry simplistic. More so than they could be given how well I can read. Like, I can read a much more complex sentence and fully get it. But, to write it out.... I have to write like a freakin' 8 year old. haha!! XD It's kind of funny.

Anyway, great post, Sam! :)

Its okay wolf I haven't been able to finish writing my Belle post yet either. Things got crazy and I am going away this weekend I will try for tomorrow morning though so they are around the same time.

Wonderful new posts!!! Makes me itch to write something. XD hrmmm.... *mulls and ponders* tehehe

Also, heads up.... my parents have been visiting the past several days and will be leaving tomorrow morning. Also, due to some stuff that's come up with my in-laws, I'm going to be heading out to visit them for a long weekend this coming weekend so... probably leaving either Friday evening/Saturday morning and returning on Monday or something like that. Not sure if I'll be online while away or not. We'll have to see. But anyway, wanted people aware. But once back, things will resume to normal for me.

Things are slowly starting to return to normal to me, after i had a slight crises, i'm still working up the courage\muse to work on posts again, but if anyone wishes to chat\plan i am on skype for the forseeable future.

Raze dear? First off, nice post. That genuinely gave me goosebumps reading it. But also, if we don't finish up whatever goose chase I've had Esmerelda start before the 10th, feel free to auto-win because I'll be gone from then to the 22nd. And it'll allow you to secure her. for whatever purposes you had in mind

Same disclaimer that Malin mentioned applies to me; I'll be available on Skype if anyone wants to plan (mainly for Pocahontas and/or Jasmine) with me. I've got time before I leave.

Sorry I'm running late on doing anything I have fallen behind on a lot of stuff, I have 5 days off coming up so I'm hoping to get going

Awesome!! woot!! Can't wait to read through the newest posts! :)

I really have to get Ellie going and get things started with her. Then I'll have managed to get all my characters situated. Can't wait to see more of this unfold!! XD

kuro_bara said:
Finally posted XD

........All of the blood...... Oh beast you are an interesting specimen indeed. And it seems they go towards a most perilous fate........oh the gears of my mind they turn with inspiration :D

Just a heads up that I'm going to be out of town starting later this afternoon until Monday night as I'm heading out to visit my in-laws. On Tuesday, I'll resume regular schedule. In the mean time I'll start thinking of another post I can possibly do for Elsa or something or see if maybe Ellie can start up, whichever.... though given things, that might not occur now until after I get back.

So, I just joined the RP as Morgan La Fey, and I'm wondering where I can start and how I can fit into the story so far?

Hey slayer if you want to work out how Morgan is connected to Maleficent as she is the overarching baddie to this story please feel free to send me a message and we can chat about it.

So people are aware, Thaedael PM'd me that he is withdrawing from the RP. That means I'm in a bit of a bind now with my story I've kind of conjured up for my Ellie character. Hopefully we can find someone to take on a similar role. Here's to hoping.

Hello everyone. I'm back finally. Nice as the trip was, it's good to be home.

I know the current limit is 3, DA, but would you mind if I took up Anna [since I finally have seen/watched "Frozen" and would now know how to play her out]?

Back
Top Bottom