Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terrifyingly Demented Fairytales - OOC

Sounds great!!!

Also, a heads up from me..... my time is going to slow up (though it already has a little bit these days partially due to site stuff and partially due to me having to get my house ready for visitors), but I'm going to be having visitors starting next weekend and they'll be with me for probably a week-ish or so. It's going to be BOTH my parents AND my in-laws... OH GOD! Wish me luck, lolol! Sooo yeah. I know my parents are only going to be here for a short while, but my MIL is, well, weird and tends to overstay and such. So, I'm not sure how long she'll be here quite yet since she usually doesn't determine that until after she gets here. Oh the joy. lol.

*Peers into the thread room, head poking barely though the door, looking at all the intimidating men and women. Especially the intimidating women. Especially DarkAngel, and Kuro... Don't hit me.*

Hello everyone, it is I, the not so mighty prince charming, the not so all-powerful ruler of my kingdom and completely and utterly not under the thumb of two characters in character, and out of character... don't hit me..

Will read up on all the threads, and then try and tackle a character bio when given a chance, and then will try and dive in kicking and screaming head first.

On a side note, miss the strike out tags for text!

Strike out text is and then adding a (/s) but with brackets, not parentheses :p

Welcome~

And don't be intimidated. I always tend to scare most of my partners with big posts but I don't bite. Not unless you want me to :p

My god, what big teeth you have grandma errr beautiful lady big posts you have :O. It does work! Must have closed the bracket wrong the first time and thought it wasn't implemented. Hmmm.

Also, yeah, I know the feeling when people run away from large posts. =(

Lady will be fabulous! I'd told her as much the first time she mentioned possibly doing White Rabbit. I'm just glad she's actually going to join us all.

I is so excite!!! XD

Thaedael mentioned how some staff members were involved then asked why you weren't. I responded by saying that you had shown interest and that I'd hoped you would join, but you hadn't submitted anything. Then, I said I was going to nudge you again about it because I wanted you to join. The rest, as they say, is history. :)

Morning shifts broke me XD the night I mentioned it I ended up being awake for 24 hours so when I got home I just collapsed, mornings ended 2 days ago so I'm alive and hopping now

Indeed, but why you keep his soul?! >:U Hades gonna be angry such a brilliant mind is being wasted in being some slack jawed zombie.

You flatter me, mes frères. And you are correct about having another use, Sam.
You may consult the "Slate" reference under the deathless for details on the mentioned "procedure". Anything beyond that will have to remain in suspense.

The best thing to do with an intro post is usually to hit the ground running. Never start at the beginning; things rev up slowly and the action will roar right past you before you can grab hold. Start mid-action. Take your character and give a snapshot half-way into something that defines them, possibly in the form of moving from one place to another so you can more easily be interacted with on the way (likely not a problem for I'm-late-I'm-late-I'm late).

Hope that helped.

Raze said:
You flatter me, mes frères. And you are correct about having another use, Sam.
You may consult the "Slate" reference under the deathless for details on the mentioned "procedure". Anything beyond that will have to remain in suspense.

Holy crap when did you put all that up 0-0. ........So much wasted meat, Gaston is not gonna be happy about this one bit XD..........Though Frollo better not make too many grunts or Paris could just be one giant powder keg waiting to happy, You never know when a few might........spontaneously combust for unknown reasons :D

Back
Top Bottom