Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terrifyingly Demented Fairytales - OOC

I have the first thing for Mal ready but I am delayed getting it typed up, today did not go at all how I expected

No worries. :)

At least we know that once profiles are in we'll be super ready to go, hehe. XD Anyway.......

Update on profiles ~

The ones we have:
Red Riding Hood (Scarlett) - DA
Elsa - DA
Cinderella - DA
Belle/Beast - Kuro
Maleficent - Kuro
Alice - Kara
Cheshire - Kara
Jasmine - Yuna
Pocahontas - Yuna
Esmeralda - Yuna
Gaston - Wolfe
Robin Hood - Sam
Frollo/Jafar - Raze
Dr. Facilier - Malin

The ones we need prior to start:
Wolf - Malin
Hades - Wolfe

The ones we can delay on a little (but still need):
Devil (Mephistophiles) - Retro
Faust - Retro
Aladdin - Sam
Quasimodo - Raze
Iago - Raze

Only one more 'imperative profile' and we can start since the rest are later starts in the story line! WOOT! Almost there, people!!!! XD

Got the last 'imperative profile'! So, start up should be happening pretty much now. lolol. However.... those of you who owe the other profiles.... don't forget to work on them and to submit them sooner than later. Who knows how fast and/or slow things will go and when the time will come for your character to suddenly be needed. I'd hate for the RP to become stalled because we need a profile. So, please try and steadily work on those and get them in so that we can avoid delays for those reasons. Thanks! XD

Again, a reminder of the profiles that I've received and the ones we still need based on earlier discussions:
Red Riding Hood (Scarlett) - DA
Elsa - DA
Cinderella - DA
Belle/Beast - Kuro
Maleficent - Kuro
Alice - Kara
Cheshire - Kara
Jasmine - Yuna
Pocahontas - Yuna
Esmeralda - Yuna
Gaston - Wolfe
Hades - Wolfe
Robin Hood - Sam
Frollo/Jafar - Raze
Dr. Facilier - Malin
The Wolf - Malin (just needs to be posted in profiles, but it's complete)

The ones we can delay on a little (but still need):
Devil (Mephistophiles) - Retro
Faust - Retro
Aladdin - Sam
Quasimodo - Raze
Iago - Raze

I posted the 'main intro' for our group. It can be found here. It's EXTREMELY generic so as to sort of give anyone who decides to read along or join up down the line who might want to catch up the general tone of how things are to start off. Basically, that we're taking fairytales and twisting them a little and making them both our own and something a bit more horrific than what people are used to. The title alone should help with that, but hopefully what I wrote will add to that along with the story as we present it. XD

Anyway, that out of the way.... how to post...... that's probably the next question. Will there be a posting order, etc? Well, to start things off I think we should let Kuro have Maleficent set the stage here first and foremost and then the rest of us can take a stab as we need/want. So, I think she should get the first post here. After that, I don't see a need for an exact posting order since we'll be tagging, however common sense and courtesy should be used. So, if you're in a situation where there are a lot of people and you're all interacting, you might want to let everyone have a chance before you go post crazy and just a small few post tons while others get left behind in a scene. If there are divergences and a few are elsewhere and/or interacting exclusively, then that is another story all together. Plus, there is also the OOC (not to mention skype if we all happen to be on or enough of us anyway) where we can discuss such things. There are A LOT of characters here. So, there's potential for HEAPS of interaction. Just try and be fair and be courteous. I think everyone is capable of that. Biggest thing is to pay attention to what's written and following along as well as communicating in the OOC thread when it's appropriate at the very least. Also, remember, we all have ideas here... so be sure to share them so that others are aware and don't accidentally do things that might ruin your chances of getting to implement them. Again, it comes down to communication and courtesy.

Anyway, thread is up!!! Hopefully we will see something for Maleficent in the near future. After that.... where should we start off next??? Ahh the possibilities! XD

Feels like has been shoved into a very unexpected spotlight

Hm. Didn't expect to have any of my women sought after this soon. Ah well xD

As for a posting order, when it becomes apparent there could/should be one, probably. Even if only to make things just a tad more organized. But I can use one or not.

Rather than make a seperate profile for Quasi and Iago, both minor characters with no real backstory to account for (and not much of a personality either in the case of the former) I decided to follow Frollo's with a full listing of the types of his followers, including all mentioned notables to date. This hasn't pinged the thread because it's not technically a new post, just an edit.

Just to clarify, the man named Jafar is someone who is a native to Agrabah, the vizier to the Sultan, who is a servant of Frollo, and who has failed his mission. Frollo takes up Jafar's mantle in France himself, but does not carry the name Jafar, or any of the fluff that goes with it. Things will be more clear once I can push aside enough time and inspiration to actually make a first post.

Also, Arendale's rock trolls look slightly less... smurf-like.

Ok.

Also, I posted for Scarlett. Everyone take note that I've given a name to the small French village near the forest in which the Wolf resides. So, the name of this little village is Chansons-Du-Crépuscule. Anyone who knows any French should be able to translate. hehe.

Thanks, Kuro! I adored what both you and Yuna wrote! I can already tell this is going to be an amazing group!!! As if the profiles everyone submitted weren't enough of an indicator. XD hehe.

Yep, sooo going to enjoy this one! :)

darkangel76 said:
Ok.

Also, I posted for Scarlett. Everyone take note that I've given a name to the small French village near the forest in which the Wolf resides. So, the name of this little village is Chansons-Du-Crépuscule.

At first I thought you were referring to Victor Hugo ^^;;;;;

Then I realized it was Chansons and not Chants.

Don't mind, was just barging in because the little blue lightbulb on my dashboard that signifies french speaking of BMR went off ;) I will go back to my Fleur de Lys shaped castle atop the French Canadian mountains ;)

I'm going to start working on this soon, but I'm a little nervous at the high level of literacy and writing involved here. I'm going to do my absolute best though.

Thaedael said:
Don't mind, was just barging in because the little blue lightbulb on my dashboard that signifies french speaking of BMR went off ;) I will go back to my Fleur de Lys shaped castle atop the French Canadian mountains ;)

I <3 French as it's the only other language I know besides English, LOLOL! I don't speak it well, but hell I read it super well (meaning, I can go to a French website and read/understand about 85-95% of what is there, thus enough to fully get the gist of everything, hehe)!!! And, at one time, I was actually fluent. Lots of trips to Montréal and 9 years of study will do that to a person, hehehe!!! XD

Also, I recently found out I'm part French and part Québecois! So yay! It was hilarious--in a good way--to find that out given my love of French. XD Actually, Dogged, another member here on site posts in French to me in my journal and in PMs we exchange because she speaks Québecois. lolol! It's pretty freakin' awesome. >.<

/sidetrack

<.<

@sam: Don't sweat it! You'll do fine! I have faith in you!!! This RP will be awesome and it's because of EVERYONE!!! Just look at the profiles. They speak for themselves. Besides, if it's post length that is scaring you... don't let it. It's quality, not quantity, that counts. Always. :)

Thaedael said:
I hail from Montreal, myself :p
/threadinvasion

Ah très cool! C'est une ville chouette! *nods* (I still do NOT know how to say 'nod' for the life of me without it sounding dumb). >/////////<

Back when I was 18, I used to go there specifically because of this one club I liked--The Loft. Not sure if it's still there. Or, if it is, if it's of the same genre of music and such as it was. But back then it was a goth/industrial/metal kind of bar. Kind of funny that me--an extremely quiet and antisocial-ish person would go there--but the music was soooo good. lolol. At least back then.

Lut encore,
Haven't been that way in a while, most of my life centered around Concordia University and the area around it. Why go all the way to St. Laurent when I can just hit up Crescent ;)

Thaedael said:
Lut encore,
Haven't been that way in a while, most of my life centered around Concordia University and the area around it. Why go all the way to St. Laurent when I can just hit up Crescent ;)

I have no idea what area is what, haha!!! The only area I've been to recently is Parc Olympique. XD
One area that sticks out though..... STE. CATHERINE!!! >////////////////////////<

Also, so as not to spam this thread, just reply to my journal. haha! XD

Another update on the profiles....

Both Quasimodo and Iago have been added into Frollo's profile since they aren't going to be full blown characters, etc. However, they've been added and a fair bit of details are there. So they are done.

Also, Retro submitted both Faust and the Devil to me. So those should be up and posted sooner than later. woohoo!!!

That just leaves us Aladdin as the only one we still need at some point. So, whenever you get around to that Sam... just make sure he's approved and up before you post for him in the group RP. *nod nod* :)

Back
Top Bottom