Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terrifyingly Demented Fairytales - OOC

Good. Having one daughter in this death-trap is bad enough, heh.
Basically means one less vulnerability to worry about, after all.
And while I do look forward to having Frollo snap at some point, I'm perfectly comfortable with tha not happening immediately.
Which shouldn't be too much of a problem, considering the only one who would reasonably know about Frollo's ancestry at this point is Maleficent.

Indeed. And Elsa will be a handful since she has several issues going on as far as I'm concerned. She has a dangerous curse with the cryomancy and that power is directly tied to her emotions. The cryomancy has also had lasting effects because it's more or less caused her to be 'alone' her entire life, feeling unable to integrate properly into society yet craving it with a passion. She longs for intimacy on all levels, but has no idea how to actually gain it or, once gained, keep it. So... yeah, she's not quite right in the head. She also feels rather abandoned. She doesn't fault her parents for dying, but she does fault them for telling her to keep her powers so hidden since it only made things that much harder on her. So, it's sort of this twisted love-hate thing. But over all, the girl craves intimacy and will do what she can to have that and sustain it. That makes her rather obsessive. <.< And jealous of anyone who does have intimacy. >.> It also makes her loathe her powers, yet at the same time.... she'd be totally lost without them.

Well who says Hades can't eventually take an interest in Elsa and her powers, for all we know he could strike a deal with facilier to bring her to him in exchange for freedom from his debt to the shadows ;). Would make a good way for Hades to show Frollo tampering with his souls does not go without consequences. I smell him maybe making her the new Persephone XD. Angel, Raze ; What do you two think?

Since I have her profile up now and my other two (Esmerelda & Jasmine) figured out, if anyone wants to talk to me on ideas for Pocahontas, PM/IM me. I'm pretty open to options/ideas.

Oh, that's gonna make Frollo MAD, Wolfe.
And I mean barge-down-your-doors mad.

Though about the parents thing, DA, I got this directly from the Frozen Wiki:

"The statement that the King had told the young Elsa was "Conceal it, don't feel it, don't let it show", in order to keep her powers in check. But when Elsa grew older, she slightly changed it to "Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know." Hence, it is likely that she misunderstood her father's meaning over the years. Thus, it suggests that while the King was trying to teach Elsa to ignore her powers by acting like they weren't there so that she would not feel so isolated, Elsa believed she had to give up emotions to prevent her powers from being unleashed."

While it still makes sense for her to blame her father for her emotional isolation, rather than her own misinterpretation of his words, I just want to put it out there that that wasn't his intention - and he intended on helping her out of said shell when she was ready, if not for the tragic shipwreck.

Just maintaining my 'awesome dad' image.

Raze I don't think Frollo would willing go to the underworld, which would be essentially crippling himself by going to somewhere, if it would do anything, that would most likely drain his powers dry. That and Hades probably takes Elsa for that very reason, separating him from his army and his powers so he can be made an example of before hades takes his soul ( kinda seeing him making Frollo into Something like Prometheus for having the gall to tamper with the balance of life and death).

Oh, I was aware that Elsa misinterpreted. *nods* So that has never been an issue for me as far as she and my interpretation of her is concerned. I am using that to further twist her into the tortured soul that she's become... one who's now feeling like she can never be loved and never have any intimacy, one who loves her powers yet hates them, one who gets jealous and obsessive and all those other things. She's a tragic creature really all because of that. But yes, I'm aware. :)

Oh yeah - breaking that door in person doesn't seem all that possible.
In fact, the most tactful possibility I'm seeing is playing a Tarquin - enlisting and equipping a bunch of heroes to combat Hades for him.
Considering thugs and grunts don't seem like they'd have the mental resolve to resist a soul-suck slurpie from the lord of the underworld, regardless of numbers.

Quasi vs. Cerberus DOES seem like one hell of a battle, though. No pun intended.

So does anyone have anything to throw out there regarding Maleficent, it seems like at this point everyone is okay with her being the big baddie, so any thoughts from the group about her would be super. I have a few and I would like to speak to everyone privately about how she may have affected their lives.

Important!!

Ok, since yours truly, me, got overly excited about this idea and my characters I jumped the gun and joined and completely forgot that I'm in the middle of getting ready to move across the country! So. yah. I blundered a little. BUT FEAR NOT! For the mighty DA has figured out a way for me to get out of my little mistake~

Ok, since the last thing I posted was about me wanting to kill the red queen when she hears about a "woman in red" [Scarlette] and heads to this town. What I'll do is I'll make a series of posts that go from when she's on the boat from London to France. And then from the port to where the town is. [Dunno how many posts I'll make on this.] but when I'm about to reach the town, I'll stop. And when I resume RPing I'll enter the town [and since I doubt she'll still be in the town] I'll get information on where she was heading and then pursue them! Where I'll meet up with everyone.

So I won't be interacting with anyone else until after I return.

Sounds great, Kara!!!

Soon we'll be able to start this off. We just need a couple more profiles and we can get this off the ground! woot!!! :)

Aladdin will come in tomorrow. I hope cause if not it won't come in till Sunday. If it's alright, ya'll can start. Aladdin doesn't have a key part early on I bleieve. Speaking of which, have we deicded what branch is starting first here?

Ohhh.... while I'm at it..... start point??????

While we wait for those few remaining profiles, why not get the start point squared away. :)

Ahaha yea. Well let's see we have several groups right?
Aladdin x Jasmine
Robin Hood
Scarlett x Wolf
Gaston x Belle x Beast
Alice x Cheshire
Pocahontas
Maleficient
Frollo x Quasi?
Ella
Hades
Who am I missing here?

Well, what I've decided to do is start the opener as something VERY generic. I've actually already written it up and it just sort of sets the stage as to what fairytales are. We can then segue into something with Maleficent straight off and from there people can post at their starting points. I do believe we'll have 3 of them: The Woods (or thereabouts) in France, England/port (having left England for France) and Agrabah. So, I guess figuring out which characters are in which of those 3 locations is the first thing and then after that it's a matter of who goes first.

Also, so people know, there WILL be a verrrry small header that we use for our posts. Seeing as we're each playing at least 2 characters and we'll be doing one big thread and our characters will be starting in 1 of 3 places and probably moving around a lot in not just those 3 places but others too, I figure it's pretty much a necessity. Anyway, as I said, the header will be VERY small. I'll be sure to include it in my opener post so that it's easily accessible to everyone. :)

I'm guessing the underworld would probably be a pretty static additional setting that Hades will be jumping back and forth from. And possibly Maleficent, considering they seem to be pals or something.

Sorry everyone. Damn rain made me keep passing out today and I got my ticket for my trip booked finally.

Anyway, sounds like a plan, DA.

As far as the trip goes, I'll be gone from June 10th - 22nd. So I still got time before that.

Those places as well--for Maleficent and Hades, that is--and no doubt other places will crop up. Regardless, that's my plan. I've already written up my opener and made up a template for the header. So once the profiles are in.... we are a definite go. XD

Back
Top Bottom