Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terrifyingly Demented Fairytales - OOC

DA, you already have my skype - we haven't chatted in aeons, though. I'm the one with the blue fire display pic.

And I'm not really sure what could be more main-villain-esque than taking over the known world. >.>
*is a little bit defensive about people trying to pull his overarching villain mantle*
Though if it's war that Maleficent is after, then I imagine we have common interests.

Hades, on the other hand, would probably have some major beef with Frollo, considering he keeps yanking souls back out from the Underworld to serve as undead minions.

@Yuna: It's pretty much what it sounds like - he wants to claim her as his so that he can claim her birthright, raise everyone that died in the dunes (a LOT of people, I imagine, considering how common treasure hunters are in the Aladdin/1001 Nights universe), then swallow Eastern Europe and Africa from both sides. Where he sees Esmerelda as a purely sexual trophy, Jasmine is more of a tactical one - though that doesn't stop our demented warlord from having a little fun on the side.

Just picture a horde of undead rising forth from a sandstorm, blanketing a city in a veil of muffled screams... and disappearing back into the dunes come sunrise.

Perhaps Frollo is simply enacting exactly what Maleficent wants him to, thinking he is the one that will rule the world :3

Raze said:
@Yuna: It's pretty much what it sounds like - he wants to claim her as his so that he can claim her birthright, raise everyone that died in the dunes (a LOT of people, I imagine, considering how common treasure hunters are in the Aladdin/1001 Nights universe), then swallow Eastern Europe and Africa from both sides. Where he sees Esmerelda as a purely sexual trophy, Jasmine is more of a tactical one - though that doesn't stop our demented warlord from having a little fun on the side.

Just picture a horde of undead rising forth from a sandstorm, blanketing a city in a veil of muffled screams... and disappearing back into the dunes come sunrise.

That is an interesting thought. Alright, just wanted to check up on that. Thank you, Raze~

Anyone who wants to add me to Skype, my name is virgobushin. Just lemme know it's you so I don't think it's a random weirdo (I have had some before).

Sends in app for Pocahontas

kuro_bara said:
Perhaps Frollo is simply enacting exactly what Maleficent wants him to, thinking he is the one that will rule the world :3

Frollo has no problem with Maleficent suckling at the teat that is his bloodshed. The man does what he wants. Anyone to cheer him on, or perhaps even join in, is always welcome.

Besides, I've always had a thing for Maleficent. The old, animated one - not Jolie the creepster. That silky, unnatural voice entices me to this day.

Of course, once he's succeeded and the world is cradled by its benevolent dictator into a new age of deathless peace, they just might come to blows.

A pity, but, unfortunately, a necessity. After all, beligerence for the sake of beligerence is unwelcome in the Pax Emori.

Which, for the record, is Latin for "The Undying Peace". It's what Frollo calls his vision for the world. Yes, I just came up with that.

Hmm~ Maleficent does not suckle anyone, she manipulates the world as she sees fit. If Frollo is too delusion to see he is being used tis none of her concern so long as it goes the way she planned.

Besides it has yet to be decided whether either of them is the main villain in this story so there is that.

I think what needs to be done is that people discuss some things and iron out the wrinkles. Compromise can and should be made here and a consensus of the group needs to also happen. Basically, there shouldn't be any full blown assumptions. Not until everyone has a say in some way, shape or form. It's only fair for everyone.

I think maybe having an all group skype convo wouldn't be a terriable idea... pm me if you want my skype information to talk about the wolf or shadowman I need to work on other projects at the moment.

I make no assumptions aside from what is given. Maleficent "feeds off of war", according to Kuro, meaning Frollo's campaign gives her much pleasure, for as long as it lasts. That, to me, is a good thing; it means she is not an enemy for now. I'm simply hinting at the possibility that that may not always be the case. His envisioned end result, after all, is one of peace.

OK SO! ENOUGH OF YOUR SQUABBLING >|
Naw. Joking.

I'm here to see if everyone is ok with this idea me and DA had. Ok, so, everyone knows I'm playing alice right? Well, she leaves london because some illegal stuff happened SOANYWAYS! When I reach france Alice starts hearing about a "woman in red" and Alice is reminded of the Red Queen. When she hears that she decides she HAS to kill the bloody red queen. It becomes an obsession.

However she jumped the gun as the woman in red is actually Scarlette. On the way there I pick up ellie and from there...who knows!

Additionally I think Maleficent would make a bad-ass main villain.

kuro_bara said:
Hmm, he could be an associate of Maleficent, or he could very well be the person that raises anyone who dies...perhaps Maleficent enlists his aid with that task so that the people she is manipulating stay alive long enough to complete what she wants
That can be very possible kuro and I can't see why that can't be done. oddly enough I have this weird idea that every time some dies they kinda fall out of some random hole in hade's ceiling and fall onto the couch he's watching the events of the story from, he would kinda be like "Oh hi, so how was dying?" and then strike up a likely casual conversation with them. My other idea for him is that he before he resurrects someone he makes them realize their worst fear (likely for most being trapped in complete unending darkness due the commonness of that fear among the characters, or with Frollo for example drowning or being tortured in the pits of hell though Hades likely wouldn't resurrect him but just keep him in a sort of an infinite torture loop as revenge until Maleficent has need of him). Would it be ok with everyone if he also make deals with others for power, wealth, etc.? I could see it where the devil and him are sort of business partners in the soul business, maybe the devil could be some kind of torturer in the underworld. What does every think about these ideas?

Just realized I still had 'damnation' listed under Frollo's fears.
Considering he's been reflavored it doesn't exactly fit.
Changed it to something that more accurately reflects his vulnerability: His daughter.
So as far as nightmarish landscapes go, a stormy sea seems like your best bet.
Preferrably with some of those creepy deep sea nightmare fuel fish.

And while being a great dad probably still doesn't morally excuse him from being a sadistic, genocidal sociopath, I imagine it'd make for some interesting character dynamics.

Speaking of which, is Anna going to be a PC at some point, DA?
Or is she just taking care of Arendale while Elsa is away in France?

I had no plans on RPing Anna.... she's just not a character that speaks to me on any level. >.< So, I'll be RPing Elsa in all her 'not quite right' glory.

Back
Top Bottom