Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terrifyingly Demented Fairytales - OOC

Hurrah! So sweet innocent Belle and the most sinister Disney villain I am excite.

And because the awesomeness of this picture cannot be contained. http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/224/e/e/the_disney_legion_of_evil_by_aznnerd-d46b1d2.jpg

The genie's sad because Aladdin is back in there.

And who's the croc Jafar's grappling?

@kuro: Woah now. You'll offend Frollo.

Raze said:
The genie's sad because Aladdin is back in there.

And who's the croc Jafar's grappling?

@kuro: Woah now. You'll offend Frollo.

Al no! :O

Also it appears mal gonna get a big old fork shoved down her throat :T

It's not a crock it's malifecient as her dragon form, it has wings on it's back that jafar is ripping off, and it has black and white color design. It's just a bit more fat than i remember it being.

So, I've marked down more characters for people! Holy crap!!! Kuro now has Maleficent and I have Cinderella. @_@

This... this is awesome! I have to work on a third profile. >.<

Who here has skype???? *is curious* Those who do, who is willing to log on and whatevers???? Might be easier than the thread given how fast we're all posting. I already have some of you on my skype. But not all of you. Anyway, those willing.... just PM me and I'll add you now. :)

Raze said:
I was actually considering having Jafar as either one of Frollo's agents or a third ego for Frollo himself - essentially using Jasmine to establish a hold in the East.
And Iago would be one of Frollo's necromancer acolytes, either sticking around his master or assigned to Jafar to provide the necessary zombified muscle.
Just for my curiosity, mind elaborating what you mean on having a hold in the East? If you wanna keep it discreet, you do so in a PM but ... I kinda wanna know what this means exactly so I know I'm not misinterpreting the words.

Just woke up so is kinda blonde at the moment

Hm ... thinking on my third now.

malin said:
It's not a crock it's malifecient as her dragon form, it has wings on it's back that jafar is ripping off, and it has black and white color design. It's just a bit more fat than i remember it being.

Chubby dragon still is terrifying 0-0

Okay so DA and I have been chatting about the possibility about Maleficent being the official bad guy for the main plot. The idea would be that she has been influencing, corrupting and directing things where she wants them to go in order to start a war, mainly to relieve her incredible boredom. Depending on what everyone wants to do, she could very well be responsible for things in your characters past leading them to the point they are at now. This doesn't have to be public and could be pm'd to me. Essentially the plot would lead the characters to a point where they either band together to defeat her or divide some joining her other fighting her.

DA has given her approval to discuss it, obviously we would need a consensus from everyone playing about the idea and their thoughts on it in general. :)

GO FOR EET! I think she'd be a good main villain. EVIL EVIL EVIIIIIIIIIIL
c=

Thank you Sam :)

If anyone has something they would like to spin with Maleficent that you want to keep hidden for now, please feel free to message me. If everyone is on board with this idea I will be looking through the profiles and sending out ideas to everyone >D

Hmm, he could be an associate of Maleficent, or he could very well be the person that raises anyone who dies...perhaps Maleficent enlists his aid with that task so that the people she is manipulating stay alive long enough to complete what she wants

Oh that's evil... an agent in the underworld just to make sure that her little toys stay alive long enough for her plan to run it's course. Me sees an unfair advantage when it comes to the time for the battle though.

She wouldn't interfere with battles. She wants them to fight, she would only bring them back if they died before SHE wanted them to.

Hades mostly will be chilling in the underworld Sam, might be eating nachos ;) . Though he might have plans for Frollo for all we know ( not that I have any of said plans thought of currently XD)

Back
Top Bottom