Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terrifyingly Demented Fairytales - OOC

Actually, I think your Dr. Facilier could play a role with my Elsa character. If he tries to find a way to take her powers from her or something. She has fled her home of Arandelle and... dun dun dunnnn... is now in France! Huzzah! See what I did thar? <.< The power of manipulation. >///< Anyway, one of her biggest fears is losing her powers. And she has a slew of other problems too. But maybe something can be done that incorporates that. I'd imagine that if her father noticed that--Raze's character, Frollo--assuming he realizes his daughter is in the area and possibly in danger, etc etc. THAT might cause some interesting story line as well. Just some things to ponder.

darkangel76 said:
I smell a fight between beasties! lolol. Fight in the forest, haha! XD Then it'll be druid vs spirit!!! Oooohhhh.... that'll be interesting. *nods*

And I can't really see Jafar being a chaperone given how he was written up in the one profile. >.< However, he could still be a pursuant if someone takes him on as a character or something.
... Do you mean mine? If so, I didn't think/mean to write Jafar out that way.

Anyway, with how Jasmine did love being able to have freedom/independence, I see her sneaking off on a caravan or something and ending up in France/England/any of the hotspots to help figure out how this gets set up.

Esmerelda, as per her profile, has been living on the outskirts of Paris; so outside of it but close enough she can try to sneak back in if she so desires.

LadyYunaFFX2 said:
... Do you mean mine? If so, I didn't think/mean to write Jafar out that way.
It's fine really Yuna, just kinda I'm just having major writer's block on his profile is all

wildwolfking246 said:
sailingsam said:
@wildwolf: I'd agree to that... but blindly because i have no clue what you're talking about there.
Literally the Green pact is some druid belief in the elder scrolls lore that the wood elfs took. Pretty equates to you can't do anything harmful to plants.....also if you kill something or someone you must eat them in three days XD

In that case Quasi is a big follower. Cannibalism is so green, gaize.

Reduce, Reuse, Reanimate!

darkangel76 said:
Actually, I think your Dr. Facilier could play a role with my Elsa character. If he tries to find a way to take her powers from her or something. She has fled her home of Arandelle and... dun dun dunnnn... is now in France! Huzzah! See what I did thar? <.< The power of manipulation. >///< Anyway, one of her biggest fears is losing her powers. And she has a slew of other problems too. But maybe something can be done that incorporates that. I'd imagine that if her father noticed that--Raze's character, Frollo--assuming he realizes his daughter is in the area and possibly in danger, etc etc. THAT might cause some interesting story line as well. Just some things to ponder.

Yeah, Frollo would raise Hell for his daughter, without a doubt. Hopefully without her realizing he's doing it.

wildwolfking246 said:
darkangel76 said:
Ohhh... if you're writing for Jafar, no worries. I didn't peek at the list of who is claimed. My brain is going off of who has submitted profiles to me. lolol. So don't mind me. <.< It's a matter of me having forgotten because I didn't look. >///////<
It's okay really, I honestly have just hit a brick wall with how to write for Jafar and wouldn't want the story to suffer cause of it :p

I was actually considering having Jafar as either one of Frollo's agents or a third ego for Frollo himself - essentially using Jasmine to establish a hold in the East.
And Iago would be one of Frollo's necromancer acolytes, either sticking around his master or assigned to Jafar to provide the necessary zombified muscle.

See there now..... perfect INs for both Facilier and Jafar!!! It would make an extremely interesting story to run parallel to the other one!! And I think the other characters will all be running about the area so they should all have an easy time of it popping up however. Sooooo.... yeah. There you go! Problem solved. XD See what we did thar??? hehe.

Raze said:
In that case Quasi is a big follower. Cannibalism is so green, gaize.

Reduce, Reuse, Reanimate!
Raze it literally means you must eat the dead and reuse their innards and various bits for other stuff(weapons, building materials, more food,making alcohol, etc.)but not to use them for necromancy.
Wait question: Franken Quasi would have a personality outside of doing Frollo's bidding ?
0-0 Omg then Frollo = Victor Frankenstein and it would be make total sense.....What does it mean? XD

It means total awesome and even more so when the two ideas that are running thus far collide... which you know they would/will. :)

Raze said:
I was actually considering having Jafar as either one of Frollo's agents or a third ego for Frollo himself - essentially using Jasmine to establish a hold in the East.
And Iago would be one of Frollo's necromancer acolytes, either sticking around his master or assigned to Jafar to provide the necessary zombified muscle.
XD interesting, granted I for one would love to see it go the ego route for the comedy of Iago constantly insulting Quasi as the clumsy oaf he innately can be. The disney wiki itself even cites how similar they are ironically enough and if you think about, Frollo likely wouldn't hesitate to eliminate Jasmine if he saw she overstepped her role as his puppet. Not that I would want to saddle you with more stuff to write out Raze, It's just given Frollo's likely age at the time the story starts he could very possibly have had a second life in Agrabah for all anyone knows.

Question. Does this mean that Iago and/or Quasi should have profiles then??? I'm assuming that Quasi should probably have one and be controlled by Raze. *nods* :) If Iago is added into the mix........... hehe. Then the question remains "who plays him?" That said, given this whole thing has been up for a while and we've sort of settled into who our core group of people are, I'd say it's safe to SLOWLY add on to our roster as needed (though slowly, as I said so as not to take over too much in case others want to join in down the line). That said, if people want/need to take on a third character, I'd say it's safe to do so at this time.

If I take on a third...... I might take on Cinderella. But the story would alter a bit from the original. I see her more as a wealthy brat who lost it all and is willing to do what she has to in order to gain back the life she once had. Something along those lines. <.<

Quasi would have a mind of his own in the same way the Hulk does - primitively. He's easy to dupe when he's not destroying things, which is why Frollo tends to instil a smash-first-don't-bother-asking-questions attitude in him.

And it looks like we're running with Jafar being Frollo himself, then.

Thinking of something along the lines of this for Iago. Small and creepy.

I suppose I could create profiles for both Iago and Quasi, but unfortunately neither would be as decked out as Frollo's.

@Darkangel: Now I ain't sayin' she's a good-diggah... ~

All right, we can do that if that's how people want to run with it and if Wolfe is ok with it since Jafar had been claimed by him originally. I'll let him give the final 'ok' and then we can roll. As for Iago? Who will play him? We'll need a profile. Also, Quasi will need a profile. *nods*

Do it Raze, there are other proverbial fish in the sea I can play. I honestly don't see either Iago or Quasi getting used too often to be honest, aside from them respectively being the big bruiser and the thing Frollo would abuse when his plans are being disrupted. Actually I question whether we would want Iago at this current point in time of the story. Raze if you want to I say we don't have Iago initially be around, maybe Frollo could make him later as a sort of messenger when Jasmine and Aladdin come into the picture so his double life doesn't run the risk of exposure. I'm just throwing it out there -_-

@Darkangel: She had more than glass slippers on them feet~

All righty then.... that is done. XD Wolfe, do you want to take on a second character??? If so, then who??? Also, I will assume (for now) that both Quasi and Iago will be Raze's bumping him up to 3 characters..... profiles (even if simple ones) will be needed since they'll still be thinking and somewhat prominent people in this RP. Not merely side characters.

Also, given this. If people want to take on a 3rd character, they can do so at this time. :)

Holy smokes look at all the discussion...I already forget who mentioned Belle having a run in with the Wolf in the forest. I don't think that will go down quite how you expect it, depending on timing. If the Wolf did come across Belle she would immediately think it was the monster thats been chasing her all along though. That might be a good spot for Gaston to appear if he so chose.

Kuro, I think that might be the point.... Belle thinks it's the curse following her and the Gaston and Wolf have a throw down of sorts (or a reason for it possibly maybe) and when Belle's beast is unleashed... OH MAI! lol. XD All in all, the ideas pouring out are quite amazing.

Also, I think I'm going to roll with adding on Cinderella. So be on the look out for her. I envision a very selfish girl here. One willing to go to great lengths to reachieve (sort of) the past she'd lost. I'm also hoping that perhaps she can possibly tie in the whole Alice theme into things so that that particular aspect is not lost.

Would've been fun to have a PC underling or two, heh. Ah well. It's settled, then - Jafar is Frollo.

And I apparently both Frollo and Jafar have 'love interests' (if you could call them that considering the lack of love and amount of torture involved) played by the same woman.
Looks like we're getting 'close', Yuna.

GUYS....GUYS THIS PICTURE

http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Matt-Rhodes-disneypocalypse-disney-maleficent-jafar-ursula-ariel-genie-armageddon-art.jpg

kuro_bara said:
Holy smokes look at all the discussion...I already forget who mentioned Belle having a run in with the Wolf in the forest. I don't think that will go down quite how you expect it, depending on timing. If the Wolf did come across Belle she would immediately think it was the monster thats been chasing her all along though. That might be a good spot for Gaston to appear if he so chose.

XD Gaston would likely take an opportunity to score brownie points with Belle any day of the week

kuro_bara said:
GUYS....GUYS THIS PICTURE

http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Matt-Rhodes-disneypocalypse-disney-maleficent-jafar-ursula-ariel-genie-armageddon-art.jpg

.......Wait WHAT!? XD Genie looks so sad........also I can't discern who giant monster villain three is

darkangel76 said:
All righty then.... that is done. XD Wolfe, do you want to take on a second character??? If so, then who??? Also, I will assume (for now) that both Quasi and Iago will be Raze's bumping him up to 3 characters..... profiles (even if simple ones) will be needed since they'll still be thinking and somewhat prominent people in this RP. Not merely side characters.

Also, given this. If people want to take on a 3rd character, they can do so at this time. :)

I'll think about it angel, got to iron out Gaston first.

Back
Top Bottom