Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terrifyingly Demented Fairytales - OOC

Gaston adopting the green pact from the elder scrolls verse as a part of his druid practices(not right off the bat mind you).......thoughts on that :T

So as of now I am working on the application of the wolf, and i'm just wondering who I should factor in, I have already spoken for a while with DA about the character, and what I have right now is that he is a powerful, but feral spirit. Capable of reason, but driven more by base desires such as food, and other such things. He will likely devour, and we have already set up the idea of at least one violent non con situation between him and Scarlett.

So while I am still working on the character and have a chance to include anyone else, is there anything you want me to consider adding into the character? As I said he is going to be a spirit of the forest, and have a few faces he will end up using through the rp, but I also had an idea that considering the wolf is going to be eating people that venture too far into his forest (as well as have a few powers over the wild) I was wondering if characters such as Gaston who is a druid, or Robin hood (who already stated he wanted to hunt for the wolf) wanted to set up anything in advanced.

I also don't really see the throw down between the wolf and quasi happening, sorry I don't see much of a point.

Oh I also was kind of wondering if Belle wanted to have a few encounters with the wolf as well considering she also ran off into the forest. I'm just wondering about how we could set up a few encounters so I can get a better grasp on what people want the wolf to be as compared to my own idea.

Also spirit does not mean immortal, however for those wanting to hunt the wolf he won't make that easy on you. He is a forest spirit, so he could have powers over everything from the trees and roots to the animals who dwell within*cough* Gaston's wolf *cough*

Screams and starts running around laughing and twirling like a madman!

I do believe I forgot to take my meds. OHWELLS. Just a head up on this....I don't have any good ideas myself but I can work well with other ideas people come up. [Really only if they ask my opinion..] So in this stage, I'm pretty useless xDD!

Yaaaaaay~ Twisted Fairy Tales <3

OH! QUESTION! Is this gonna take place in just one thread instead of having the sub-forum? The Sub-forum always makes the groups seem small and people don't really stay when it's like that.

Edit ::

I think we should at least get some basic story line going otherwise people will start wandering around with that "...don't know what I'm supposed to do"
[You probably know and considered this already...]
But, yeah. Those are my thoughts. Might be cool if at some point the fairy tale beings split into two groups and went to war. Alot of people would die [but it could also be a cool opportunity to have them wander around the underworld.]

ANYWAYS! My two cents. =x

What Kara said haha. I'm open to the encounter with the Wolf. Maybe it's not in his back-story but something further on in the story or a chance encounter as he's going through the forest and unknowingly enters the wolf's territory.

@wildwolf: I'd agree to that... but blindly because i have no clue what you're talking about there.

We can do whatever the majority wants. I'm fine either way as far as format goes. We'll just have to make sure we all use some kind of something to make it clear which characters are being posted for and tagging who, etc. And probably where they are located. That's easy enough if we have a small header each time we post if we do a single thread though. No big deal.

Also, I'm down with getting some of our characters with interconnected story lines. That way we have some kind of grounds for how we can start things off and the like. Right now it seems like a lot is occurring in France (or the fairytale version of it anyway). So, that will definitely be a hot spot as far as location goes, I'd say. I know I can easily have my 2 characters be there. :)

And England is just across the Channel. So that's a hop, skip and a jump away. Give your characters a reason to leave England and... BAM! You're in France! So, I say since the high majority seem to be in France, that might be the better option. For Aladdin and Jasmine? Hrmm... well, they might be far off, BUT you know dark genies in magic lamps might cause havoc and whisk them away to France. You know, cause all sorts of trouble. Or perhaps they had no choice but to hop a carpet and flee for their lives... next stop... France! And oh shit, that carpet got a snag and unraveled. Looks like they are stuck in France for a while. >.< Anyway, just things to ponder and inspire.

Bahaha priceless.... "Hey Jas, the carpet broke down again. That piece of shit. And on the year genie decided to go to Hawaii too. Yea looks like we're stuck here in France for a while. What do you mean you didn't pack the granola bars?"

Basically. Only you forgot that while all that happened, some evil force from afar is pursuing you. You cannot forget that. There's ALWAYS something evil lurking. ALWAYS! XD

sailingsam said:
@wildwolf: I'd agree to that... but blindly because i have no clue what you're talking about there.
Literally the Green pact is some druid belief in the elder scrolls lore that the wood elfs took. Pretty equates to you can't do anything harmful to plants.....also if you kill something or someone you must eat them in three days XD

malin said:
Oh I am talking about later on, the only character in the wolf's backstory is going to be scarlett.
And being a druid Gaston would not willingly anger the wolf (as he would be a nature spirit) without a really good reason(he's gutsy but not suicidal)

wildwolfking246 said:
malin said:
Oh I am talking about later on, the only character in the wolf's backstory is going to be scarlett.
And being a druid Gaston would not willingly anger the wolf (as he would be a nature spirit) without a really good reason(he's gutsy but not suicidal)

It's a shame that the spirits are never so kind to the druids, but yeah i understand what you are saying. They probably won't have much conflict until the wolf goes after Belle, and maybe the beast considering that the beast has been targeting people throughout the wolf's territory.

darkangel76 said:
Basically. Only you forgot that while all that happened, some evil force from afar is pursuing you. You cannot forget that. There's ALWAYS something evil lurking. ALWAYS! XD
Weirdly I had the thought of Jafar being of their disgruntled chaperon and unofficial bodyguard. Also Jasmine should be careful she doesn't kill any snakes or insult magic in his presence, he might have a grudge against her due to her dislike of them and apparently him.........a grudge that could turn murderous knowing him

Yet keep in mind, Aladdin is practically attached to Jasmine, even if Jafar does not like it or permit it. He wouldn't let anyhting happen to her.... hopefully.

I smell a fight between beasties! lolol. Fight in the forest, haha! XD Then it'll be druid vs spirit!!! Oooohhhh.... that'll be interesting. *nods*

And I can't really see Jafar being a chaperone given how he was written up in the one profile. >.< However, he could still be a pursuant if someone takes him on as a character or something.

malin said:
It's a shame that the spirits are never so kind to the druids, but yeah i understand what you are saying. They probably won't have much conflict until the wolf goes after Belle, and maybe the beast considering that the beast has been targeting people throughout the wolf's territory.
.......Then they would indeed have a problem, and Gaston would probably want his head for trying to turn Raggs and trying to hurt Beast. Raggs though won't be so easy to turn, most of his life has been spent as a pet and companion to Gaston. Not that it would be impossible, just that Gaston would likely decide to swiftly end Ragg's life rather than see his family dog turned against him. ........Damn his is turning into the woodsman if him and the Wolf are gonna duke it out.

darkangel76 said:
I smell a fight between beasties! lolol. Fight in the forest, haha! XD Then it'll be druid vs spirit!!! Oooohhhh.... that'll be interesting. *nods*

And I can't really see Jafar being a chaperone given how he was written up in the one profile. >.< However, he could still be a pursuant if someone takes him on as a character or something.

hmmm I agree angel, kinda hard to write for two so different characters from two so different stories simultaneously without parts of one bleeding into the other . If you want I'll willing give Jafar over to someone else for the sake of the story

Ohhh... if you're writing for Jafar, no worries. I didn't peek at the list of who is claimed. My brain is going off of who has submitted profiles to me. lolol. So don't mind me. <.< It's a matter of me having forgotten because I didn't look. >///////<

Oddly enough I thought the shadowman would be the larger player in my posts than the wolf, But I still don't really know what I am doing with him either. ~Small sigh~

darkangel76 said:
Ohhh... if you're writing for Jafar, no worries. I didn't peek at the list of who is claimed. My brain is going off of who has submitted profiles to me. lolol. So don't mind me. <.< It's a matter of me having forgotten because I didn't look. >///////<
It's okay really, I honestly have just hit a brick wall with how to write for Jafar and wouldn't want the story to suffer cause of it :p

Back
Top Bottom