Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NCD's Search for Non-Consensual Themed Role Play (MxF) (Temporarily Closed - 5/13/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Con Desires

Planetoid
Introduction and Basic Rules

Hello! I am Non-Con Desires and I am looking for writing partners who are interested in non-consensual themed role play. That is more or less the only requirement that I am imposing on my stories here. I enjoy both story-focused and smut-focused role plays and I enjoy both short-term and long-term role plays. I also enjoy both soft-core non-consensual scenarios as well as hardcore scenarios. In addition, it is within my capabilities to play both male and female characters. Whether you are looking for a sensual non-con story between two female best friend in which one cannot hide her desire for her friend any longer, or a flat-out hardcore rape scene where a young man decides that he is finished letting that flirt of a waitress string him along so he takes what he wants, I will probably be more than happy to entertain you. Tat kind of flexibility doesn't come cheap, of course. I do have my standards and they are as follows:

Please have (at least) a high-school level of understanding of the English language. I'm certainly not perfect and I make my fair share of typos, but I should not feel as though I need some kind of cipher to read your posts. That means absolutely no 'chat speak', 'text speak', or over-use of slang (unless the slang is being used in quotes and that is how your character speaks). This also includes capitalization and punctuation. If I see an entire paragraph without any punctuation at all, I will politely send you a PM to inform you that I am ending the role play. I understand that English is the biggest dick of all written languages, but it's not that hard. At least show me some effort and I'll probably be happy.

I would prefer active partners who are capable of at least one post per day. I understand that this is not always possible due to real life taking precedence and that rare occasion where writer's block hits and does not allow us to put out a post that we are happy returning to our partners. I'm not gonna jump all over you if you miss a day here or there, but if takes you three or more days to post on a regular basis then I will be sending you a PM to see what is going on. If the RP moves too slowly then I will lose interest in it.

Lastly, I am only interested in playing through forum threads on this site. Private messages do not work for me because I like to be able to go back and read through my stories. It can be useful when it is necessary to reference past events in a role play as well as for simple enjoyment if I want to revisit the story. Personal Messages make doing this extremely clunky. Going off-site does not work for me either because, well, I don't like sharing my personal contact information with just anyone.

I think that should just about cover us. If anyone has any questions, you can PM me or ask in this thread. If it is a question that seems like it should have already been answered, then I can always revisit this post and make some minor editing changes to fix it.

Generic Pairings and Ideas

Before I rabble off a huge list of pairings that I might like to do, let me go ahead and cover how this works. Step one - pick a setting for us to play in. Step two - pick a pairing for us to focus on with our main characters. Step three - pick a theme for the role play. Step four - message me with your setting, pairing, and theme in mind. Please do NOT contact me if you have no idea what it is that you want to role play. I am giving you an easy way to get your foot in the door here and if you're too lazy or uncreative to use it then I will politely decline your interest. If there is more than one idea that piques your interest then you should feel free to include all of them! I'll try to keep this post updated with current interests and cravings.

Note: My role/character will always be on the left and the one that I would like for you to play will be on the right.

Dynasty Warriors

Original Character x Original Character
Original Character x Any Existing ' Canon' Female General

Historical Fantasy (Ancient Egypt)

Egyptian God x Egyptian Priestess
Exiled Sorcerer x The Pharaoh's Daughter
Invading General x The Pharaoh's Daughter

Medieval High Fantasy (Think Dungeons and Dragons/Pathfinder)

Assassin (Human or Drow) x Princess or Noble Woman (Human or Elf)
Bandit Lord (Human or Half-Orc) x Captured Woman (Human or Elf)
Exiled Royal Guard x Princess (Human or Elf)
Half-Orc Chieftain x Captured Woman (Human or Elf)

Modern-Day (Realistic)

Brother x Sister (Older or Younger)
Male Babysitter x Client's Daughter
Step-Brother x Step-Sister (Older or Younger)
Young Man x Girlfriend's Sister (Older or Younger)

Naruto and/or Naruto Shippuden

Original Character x Hinata Hyuga
Original Character x Original Character

Warcraft Universe

Alliance OC x Horde OC
Horde OC x Alliance OC
Neutral OC x Alliance OC
Neutral OC x Horde OC
The Lich King (Arthas Menethil) x Jaina Proudmoore

Role Play Themes (AKA The Nature of the Non-Con or Forced Con)

Note: When you message me, you must include one of these themes as the basis of the story's plot. Some themes can be mixed and matched, so include as many as you like.

Abduction / Kidnapping
Blackmail / Coercion
Enslavement
Forced Breeding
Mind-Breaking / Stockholme
Molestation
Rape and Run (For short and smutty stories only.)​

RE: NCD's Search for Non-Consensual Themed Role Play (MxF)

I'd like to Roleplay one of the Ancient Egyptian plots, preferably one with the Pharaoh's daughter. If you're interested that is.

RE: NCD's Search for Non-Consensual Themed Role Play (MxF)

Of course! Just toss me a PM with the details of what you're looking for in the way of themeatics and we'll discuss it there.​

RE: NCD's Search for Non-Consensual Themed Role Play (MxF) (Closed - 5-13-14)

My ads have generated far more interest than I could have expected, so I am temporarily closing them while I get back to all of the people who have already PMed me. I'll see what works out and what doesn't before I reopen my request threads.
No need to allow myself to become overwhelmed, yeah?​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom