Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Island of Sexual Hedonism (Revised Gender Roles)

GoldenGateSon

Supernova
Hey everybody. So I've had this idea in my head for a long time now, and I figure that I'd try to see if there was any interest for it. The basic premise is that there is an island (or a community in some distant location, most likely tropical), where sex is a very open and free thing. Several whole families live on the island, and anybody can have sex with anybody else, no matter who, including family members, but with consent of course. Basically, it's a sex civilization where we the players will make up the traditions and customs of the island's inhabitants together. As you might guess, this is fairly smut heavy, though we can also work together to try and possibly figure out a plot of some sort if you're interested in that.

As I mentioned, I've been thinking about this scenario for a long time, so I have a few starting traditions/customs in mind already. All of these are of course negotiable as we'd be building an island on which we'd all like to live. Be warned that a lot of these things are my personal fetishes that may not interested or sit well with everyone. That being said, these traditions/customs may merely be optional things that the inhabitants can either choose to partake in or not. I repeat again, all of these customs and norms can be OPTIONAL. I merely stipulate that they are things the islanders acknowledge as completely normal life choices. Below each of these items is a short description and clarification of what I had in mind for each one specifically. Also, I'll either be updating this list or creating another master list, perhaps in the OOC thread when the time comes, to properly reflect what the members of the RP have decided on.

The Customs and Norms:
- Nudism
An alternative to being completely nude could include wearing very sparse and skimpy clothing. The primary thing I had in mind would be a simple loincloth with just one or two flaps of thin fabric to cover the front and/or the ass crack, but with nothing wrapping up from underneath. I'm not sure how clear my description was of that, so ask me if that didn't quite make sense haha. Women could either wear a thin piece of fabric that would hide their nipples and hold up their breasts, or they could go completely topless.

- Incest
Pretty self-explanatory. Anybody and everybody is open to have sex with, so long as they give consent that is.

- Lactation/Breastfeeding
People on the island partake in breastfeeding their whole lives, and all women on the island lactate.

- Public Sex
Pretty self-explanatory. People have sex with each other in the open freely and in front of other people without giving it a second though. Another image (or rather sound?) in my mind is that the island is constantly filled with the moans of pleasure as people have sex at all times all over the island. :)

- "Marriage"
My perception of marriage within the context of the island differs from "normal" marriage. My idea is that because of all the sex everybody has with everybody else, babies are born left and right and women get pregnant a lot of the time (or a little if that's not your thing for the RP). As such, being married simply means that you pick a partner with whom to live and build a home. All the children are raised communally and can have multiple "homes" they live in. These marriage arrangements can be polyamorous, meaning a person can have many spouses. Another idea that I've done a lot of is that the marriage ceremony itself is more of a mating ceremony, in which the two intended get down and have sex in front of a large crowd of their friends and family. Relating to incest above, mates/family networks can be incestuous.

- Gender Roles
After some advisement, I've re-imaged this section. It makes sense that on a sexually open island like this, individuals would be free to pursue whatever roles they most desired. As such, men and women can be either dominant or submissive to their partners depending on the individual. Jobs and vocations on the island would also be up to the individual and their particular skill set, whether a hunter, a craftsman, or something more domestic like cooking, cleaning, etc.

NOTE
When you respond to thread to show your interest, please state your thoughts on my listed customs and traditions so I know you've read them, and also list any other ideas you might have for new customs, thank you.

Again, I repeat with emphasis that the things listed here are things that your characters/families maybe OPTIONALLY participate in, and many of these things could be entirely excluded from the RP if a majority of players don't like them. The corollary to this is that there could be a myriad of things added to the RP that I haven't listed yet, so please feel free to chime in on things you'd like to include.

Well, I guess that's pretty much the gist of what I was hoping for with this RP. Please, if you feel interested at all, reply to the thread and we'll see if we can get things rolling. All in all, I'd like to keep the ratio of females to males 1:1, though I don't really have a cap in mind yet for how many players would be good or appropriate. After all, this is supposed to be a whole civilization of sexual hedonists with many people, but of course the limits of text based RP'ing will limit us in that regard. Happing RP'ing to everybody out there, and I hope to get some who are interested! :D

P.S. I'll be playing a teen male. More detailed character descriptions can come once we establish a character sheet thread as interest builds.

PPS:
Character Profile Thread
OOC Chat Thread

Yeah, all those things can definitely be incorporated. We'll just have to see if there's any interest from people to play a member of the council, though if there isn't, we could always just refer to them in our individual posts as an NPC sort of entity.

And no, @iveta. There wouldn't be any money on the island as there's no need for it. Everyone gets exactly what they need to survive in terms of shelter and food, with many things being shared.

One of the basics is an individual could only get sex if the consent was approved, right? So what if the consent was denied? What happens then? Could that individual resort into forcing someone to have sex with him/her?

I get there are a lot of people with non-con interests, but for the sake of the RP, I'm going to say no. Unless a majority of people interested want it that way in which case I'd have to give in.

Maybe they have collars or tattoos? Simple way of indenting cation I.e. one for a person who is pregnant , a Dom or a sub or they engage in incest etc. it makes it easier for people to identify easily.

500 posts!

Yeah, that's another thing that I was thinking about as well, but collars aren't for everybody. I'd personally prefer that they be incorporated, but like with a lot of other aspects of the RP, it's going to have to ultimately come down to a majority decision more or less.

That could work as well. I'm just big on having no clothes. Little accessories/"jewelry" like collars, necklaces, bracelets, anklets, and belly chains are all things I'm totally in favor of. They kind of add an exotic feel to the the place.

What about the ability to get piercings and tattoos maybe? (Also for those who want them?) I like them on myself, real life and character-wise at least.

Well if there's color coding or whatever contraptions, the island would basically turn into a control system, the public will have less freedom.

So what is it gonna be then, just say the 'YES' word when someone asks no matter what? I think this is the only reasonable thing we could come up if we wish to make this RP free of non-con.

Well, it's not like someone is assigning you an interest and telling you what you must or must not participate in. It might be a symbol on a necklace, a specific pattern on a collar, or something along those lines that just lets other people know what you are into. By no means is it a control system.

What? No. If an individual doesn't want to be intimate with the person asking, they simply say no or no thanks. Why would you assume they have to say yes no matter what?

Its like this iveta... If im pregnant, i wear something like a red band on my wrist. Means no vaginalfucking etc. it's not controlled, just allows each citizen to establish their own boundaries

What if, instead of doing all of these rules for the island, we just have a kinks and limits, or some other kind of section, for our character profiles?

I would be interested in participating in this RP, especially in regards to the Marriage concept you listed. If there are any available spots for another male, I would like to play against a female (preferably female persona, not a dude playing a female) that would be tied in one of these agreements. I see the two spouses as having many partners as there are no boundaries set on being polygamous, but to add some spice to the story, perhaps me and whoever would like to act as my partner would have a child between them already. Your thoughts, GoldenGateSon?

Hey Benny, I think there's a spot for another male if most (or all) of those who listed themselves as being able to play either gender went female. The personal arrangements with marriage will have to be discussed and finalized with whoever your partner is.

I got another user willing to play as my spouse if there's a spot open for her.

At this point, I'm still not sure how many people to let into this RP, so she's free to come on over. I think I'll be starting a character thread soon with so many people responding now. For now, tell her to post here as well, listing her age/gender and what her thoughts are on the list of customs/traditions in addition to anything she'd like to do or participate in.

I'll tell her. Our characters will probably be mid-late twenties and we'll be one of the married couples, but open to exploring sexuality with other members of the RP.

Back
Top Bottom