Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skyrim rp anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike the Bloodwolf

Lover of all things video games
Hello all, Mike here

Now I am a big fan of the Elder Scrolls: Skyrim game, A great world and a great plot. Because of this, I would love to do an rp based in the Skyrim world. I have a few Ideas but I am open to other ideas if you want to do something different.

A couple of rules:

1. I like action and romance in my rp
2. I am a mid-Casual rper which means I can post 1 or 2 paragraphs per post but there are times when I may miss my mark.
3. No one liners
4. Please don't leave me hanging, I'm quite active in my rps but I do have other sites I go on.
5. Yes, you can be any of the 10 playable Species in the elder scroll universe.

Now my plot ideas:

Dragon x Dragonborn (MxF, FxF)

You never though your day would end like this, you have been caught by imperial soldiers for stealing something. Although this is the grounds for execution, instead you are forced to do something else for them. (Be it, locked in stockings and used as a sex toy by the soldiers or forced to serve the soldiers). However, the camp is attacked by a dragon which picks up that you are a dragonborn and has a great interest in you as a partner.

Khajiit x Nord

You are a Khajiit who has been abandoned by your own tribe, you wonder around the world until you come into Tamriel and are taken in by a kindly Nord who helps you out. You find yourself attracted to this human and want to spend a lot of time with them, as time goes on you both fall in love. But of course you have to hide you relationship from others as it would be greatly frowned on by other people.

Werewolf x Other

You are one of the werewolf of Tamriel and one of the companions, you gained the curse while serving as a companion in Whiterun. You like your new life as a werewolf but are very careful with how you do things as you don't want to cause a massive problem. However lately you've been finding it hard to keep your werewolf under control and after seeking out professional help from another werewolf you learn that you are getting to the point where you need to start breeding but it can't be just a casual encounter as it is also at this stage where you will find your one true love and mate. As luck would have it, your set mate has just joined the companions today.

That's all I have so far. Pm me if your interested

A fan of the Elder Scrolls series? What about TESO, is it included in your list?

You can pay me $60 if you want to know something about Imperials

Or if you want to go around on horses, that would be $20.

Zenimax thanks you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom