Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Simple requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azecreth

Pulsar
Well, hello there then. I'm Azecreth, thanks for taking the time to stop in. I'll see if I can make it worth your while.

I'm pretty open to a wide range of kinks. As for limits, I'd say heavy mutilation (that's situationally dependent though), vore, scat, watersports, MPreg. I'm willing to negotiate based on scenario though.

I'd like to think I'm a pretty laid back guy, so feel free to come to me with ideas. I prefer to do roleplays via PM, then Thread, and if you're particularly convincing I'll do email. No IM, just not my thing. I'm open to MxM, MxF, and FxF, though you'll have to be convincing with that last one.

But yeah, sci fi? I'm good. Fantasy? Not bad. Modern? Well, if I'm motivated enough. Nekos, demons, elves? Come at me. My tastes vary from a lot of plot with little smut, to a lot of smut with almost no plot. I just have to like the idea.

I do have several...dozen... fandoms, to draw from, though I'm more likely to just list the ones I'm interested in doing an RP with at the moment. If it isn't listed, ask about it and I'll see if I know it. I do prefer to play Canons, but I can do OC's as well. Feel free to jaunt over to my fandom request thread if you're interested there.

Now then, standard rules apply. Don't be an ass, don't vanish off the face of the earth without some warning, I don't have a required post size, but at least comprehend what grammar is and be able to write coherent sentences. It doesn't seem like too much to ask, does it?

Ideas
  • Trapped aboard a space ship, a soldier or scientist is stalked through the halls while seeking to escape from the thing that has already killed the rest of the crew. Little does she know, but it has a worse fate in store for her.
  • Trapped in a virtual reality, a character is subject to a series of depraved tests, with no idea what may come next.
  • Sky pirates, roaming the air in their cool ships, robbing stuff, fighting the authority, lots of fun stuff to do here, with either steampunk or dieselpunk tech.
  • Sci-fi, exploring new worlds, traveling vast interstellar distances, meetings of species, all that fun.
  • Harems, harems are always fun. Can be involved with fandoms or not
  • Royalty, lots of fun ideas here. For example, a Queen and a Knight decide to have some fun while the King is away. Or the King realizes he needs an heir, but only his daughter is available. Or a Princess sneaks out the castle to see what the life of a commoner is like, only to get in over her head.
  • A summoning gone wrong, where the summoned creature manages to turn the tables and make the summoner the servant, rather than the other way around. Alternatively, the summoner and summoned thing end up sharing the summoners body, leaving room for lots of hijinks.
  • A person, or group of people, is dared to stay in the creepy haunted house overnight. Only the place is actually haunted, and the ghosts might not be too happy to see them, and may take out their frustrations on the group.
  • Something involving an angel visiting Earth, perhaps for the first time, perhaps not.
  • A time traveler, exploring, researching, and their interactions with the locals.
  • Girls on vacation having 'fun' with the locals, whether they want to or not. Applicable to a bunch of settings to meet any particular preferences.
  • Alternatively, person goes to a club, seduction, and who knows how things will turn out?
  • A thief tries to rob a dragon's lair. It does not end well. Or perhaps it does, if the dragon could be persuaded to part with some of their treasure, or even come with the thief.
  • An adventurer goes into a temple to recover an ancient relic, only to find it having interesting side effects. Or perhaps the guardian doesn't react too kindly to the robbery.
  • Bad ends, where the monster or the villains win, dark stuff, can be fantasy, sci fi, or fandom.
  • Master/servant. Can have anthro's, light or dark flavor.
  • A person signs up for hypnotherapy, or volunteers to be hypnotized, only it turns out the person doing so has an ulterior motive.
  • A person has been granted the experience of a lifetime, the chance to study under a trained mage. Off to a new place to learn from a master, they may be unprepared for how...eccentric he could be, or how devoted to his art. Though where this goes can depend on how dark you want it.
  • A person, strapped for cash, signs up for some clinical trials in which she will be paid. Too bad she didn't read the fine print, and she finds what she's testing doing a bit more than she expected.
  • A movie is being produced, as they tend to do, and it's the main lady's first big role. While the movie is still in production though, the main man, who does have some popularity and experience, decides to make his costar his next conquest. Can be con, or not.
So yeah, if you're intrigued by an idea or just want to bounce something off me, send a PM and we'll see if we can work something out. See yah, and have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom