Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hotel mix-up M lf F -rough,forced, non/hesitant con

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I haven't decided why we are in the hotel together yet, perhaps it's a field trip our school/college have sent us on or it's a business trip and they mixed up and got us a twin room instead of 2 separate rooms. But really for now that doesn't matter too much.
What matters are the other details of my dark fantasy Your character and mine don't always get on with each other, simply put, she annoys the heck out of him. But she's hot as hell and that makes him horny. Angry and horny. A great combination

After reluctantly staying in the room together, she inevitably winds him right up. Instead of ignoring it, he takes his chance. Being strong and well built he overpowers her, throwing her down and slapping her, spanking her and groping her body. He slaps he against, forcing her down onto the bed, ripping off what clothing she is wearing. He spends the evening fucking her as hard as he wishes, taking her throat, pussy and ass in equal measure, leaving her crying and covered in his spunk on the floor

But it doesn't have to stop there. He wants to humiliate her. Knowing she has pissed off some of the girls in the hotel he offers one of them a chance. A chance to get her pussy eaten out, to use a strap on, to likewise humiliate his annoying room mate Let me know if you're interested.

This could be a short one-off or a longer term rp - what happens when they return to school/college/workplace?

I am happy to adjust details and include some things that may increase your enjoyment of the RP (though as always there are limits). For example, ages and physical appearances are adjustable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom