Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

After the Prom (Alanna & Redfield27)

Alanna

Moon
((We started via PM, but preferred to go to thread for this. Quoted our back-posts for easy reference. Sue us, we're new ^^))

It was Friday, a full week and 1 day before the school Prom. The bell rings, and school has ended for the week. Chris was waiting at the usual meeting place underneath the bleachers at the football field. Nervously, he taps his foot as he waits for the arrival of his crush Ceara.

As he was waiting, he listened to the warm wind blowing through the trees, and the hustle and bustle of cars making their ways out of the parking lot... Gazing toward the direction he expects to see Ceara appear from... Hoping she decides to show up as they had previously agreed to meet.

He was wearing bluejeans, a tucked in ZZ Top concert T shirt, with a black leather jacket. Chris meticulously checks his wallet to make sure he has some sufficient spending money, and feels around in his left pocket to re-assure himself that he has a condom with him since one never knows when he may need one. Looking at his watch again, Chris takes a deep breath and waits.

Sure enough, Ceara was soon spilling out the doors of the school building in a cluster of her friends. She is wearing the shortest of the skirts her Ma views as 'school-worthy' and a matching green t-shirt from that band that everyone fell in love with last summer only to forget who they were three weeks later. She knew how much Chris liked his music and she desperately hoped he liked it. Unfortunately her parents were being really stingy with pocket money lately as though they thought it would force her to come home sooner instead of hanging out with her friends and maybe meeting boys.

Well mostly it would, but she had had a thing for Chris since her second year in high school. Always from afar, but it meant that when he asked her to meet him under the bleachers there wasn't any doubt in her mind what her answer would be. Waving goodbye to her friends she cut over toward the 'field. She still couldn't see him when she was out on the grass, the sun dazzling her as she stepped into the shade under the bleachers, leaving her temporarily blinded. "Chris? Hello? Are you here?"

Chris perks up and immediately looks in the direction in which the voice came from, "I'm over hear, Ceara!" Clearing his throat and running his hand through his hair as he watches her approach. Sporting a huge smile, he walks slowly toward her to meet her and as they stop, he waves hello.

The background noise which was almost deafening before, became suddenly unimportant and blocked out as he looked hungrily down into her beautiful eyes. He wanted to kiss her right then so bad he couldn't stand it, however he didn't want to do anything to startle her just yet. For a moment, he caught himself staring down into her lovely perfectly sculpted cleavage and felt a stir in his groin.. a buldge began to grow in this area, and being afraid that Ceara may notice, he began to speak. "Hey you. How was school today? Did you miss me? Let's go to the lake! There's something I've been wanting to ask you."

Ceara looked around at his voice, her face lighting up as her green eyes adjusted enough to see him. She leaned in and gave him a spontaneous happy hug of greeting, incidentally pressing the cleavage he had been admiring right into his chest for a few moments. "Chris! I'm sorry I'm late, Miss O'Connor kept going on and on about revision for the exams and we barely got out with the bell."

She stepped back and flashed him a mischievous smile. "I think maybe she's still going on back there, we just stopped caring when school finished." Leaning in close, she tucked her arm around his and followed him as he led the way to his favourite lakeside spot. "School was school and of course I missed you!" Too eager, too eager - calm down Cee. "I mean, yeah I did. We haven't been going out that long and I keep thinking I dreamed you." She flashes another smile up at him, while she is mentally kicking herself. Smooth. Very smooth.

"Did you miss me? And what did you do with yourself what with the extra holidays before your finals. I hope you didn't hang around out here all day just waiting for me!" Despite her words, a small part of her kind of hopes he did. She knows the dance is coming up and she keeps getting scared he'll get drawn away by some other girl, some older girl keen to have such an attractive guy on her arm. A girl that knew how to please a man and keep him.

With the most attractive girl he knows clung to his arm, Chris had major butterflies in his stomach to deal with. His face quickly turning red as they slowly made their way along the path through the woods, sticks breaking under their feet. The wind sounding through the trees. Nervously at first, but with growing confidence, he says "so you.. missed me today? Well i missed you too!" Stupid! Ugh why would you say something so cliche chris? Here goes nothing.. chris says nothing, but retrieves his arm from her only to wrap it around her shoulder snuggly, pulling her as tightly as he can towards him as they walked. Heat radiated from his body as his pheromones went wild. The eighteen year old hormones were begging for sex but he knew this wasnt the time or place... yet. Without thinking he spoke "Cee... kiss me!" As he stopped and stared deeply into her beautiful eyes.

Her arm linked with that of the handsome older boy she was dating, the fifteen-year-old felt like she was a princess, on top of the world - but another flock of butterflies had laid eggs in her stomach, and she was also getting increasingly nervous. This all seemed to be too good to be true; she was getting scared it must be some prank by the mean girls in his year, and when he pulled his arm away her heart leapt!

But then he wrapped it around her shoulders and she started to calm down again as a glow grew inside. After a bit she looked up and gave him a happy smile - and that was when he stopped and looked back and asked her to- Ceara went red, then glanced quickly around, then back up at him, catching her lower lip between her teeth. His eyes... they were so warm when he looked at her, she could see he really cared and she did want to...

So she did. Stretching up on with her arms around him, she pressed a warm kiss against his mouth. Brief yes, and a bit clumsy - but full of eagerness she doesn't even try to hide. Then she dropped back down and took a half-step back, looking up at him hopefully for his reaction.

Stunned, Chris takes a second or two to collect himself which seemed like a century. They had been dating for a little while, but this was their first kiss. It was better than he ever imagined it to be, and only fueled the fire deep within him. Saying nothing, it wraps his arms around her and holds her closely to his body in a hugging way, not realizing that he was sporting such a large erection, which was pushing and throbbing into Ceara's body just above her groin area as he was moderately taller than she. While hugging his head aside of hers, he gazes down her backside to take a quick peak at the curves of her butt. Feeling extraordinarily bold at the moment due to his raging hormones, he reaches down and squeezes both of her ass cheeks as he kisses her collarbone, and then passionately kisses her neck as he whispers to her, "Will you go to the prom with me?"

Back
Top Bottom