Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sisterly Seduction (Lolita x Phanatic)

Phanatic

Planetoid
((I'm not very good at starting, but now that we have things going, I promise to be a lot better from here on out. Sorry! Also late and I'm not at my best.))

Seventeen-year-old Heather lay on the couch curled up in a warm blanket with her fifteen-year-old sister Bebe laying snugly against her in her lap. She had her cheek pressed against her younger sister's red hair, her own green eyes fixed on the television at the other end of the living room.

It was a late, late Saturday night, an empty popcorn bowl and crunched-up soda cans literally the area around them, and the pair of sisters were enjoying their weekly tradition of watching movies all night until one -- or both -- of them eventually drifted off to sleep. Heather herself was dressed only in a pink tanktop without even a bra beneath, boy shorts completing her outfit, and without enough room on the couch for the siblings to comfortably share, she had her arms wrapped around Bebe'a stomach, keeping her younger sister close.

With a yawn, Heather nuzzled her cheek further in to Bebe's soft hair, mumbling the first few words either of them had said to each other in nearly half an hour. "You still awake?" she asked, poking at Bebe's feet with one of her own, their legs tangled up beneath the warm blanket thrown over the both of them. Being the older of the two, Heather was usually the last to drift off in to a deep slumber -- but sometimes Bebe won.

Bebe knew it was lame for a teenager to want nothing more than to spend Saturday night home, curling on the couch with a movie and their sibling. More than half her class was probably at Megan’s party that night, and she would be considered a loser that she wasn’t. And she had even been invited. She was actually quite cute, so sometimes, invitations appeared. But she wasn’t interested. Social life just wasn’t her thing. And she didn’t see the point in trading Heather’s company and a movie for loud gatherings and drunk boys with loose hands.

She was grateful that Heather felt the same way. Bebe was only a sophomore, and she was naturally not outgoing. Heather was a senior and she was fun. Yet, since their mother had died, Heather stood firmly by her side and sacrificed time with friends to spend time with her. She answered her sister’s question by tilting her head up and giving Heather’s jaw a loud peck after saying “Yep”.

She snuggled closer to her sister and whispered “I love you”. She didn’t know what had prompted her to say it, but she just felt it at that moment. Her father was never there, their mother was gone, Jillian was a great stepmom and all, but Bebe was so grateful that Heather was her everything that she had the urge to kiss her. So she did. She kissed her sister’s shoulder softly. Then she place a playful smack on her neck. A lengthy one on her jaw. A heartfelt kiss on her cheek. And without even realizing what she was doing, their noses were touching, their moist lips were touching. She tasted sugary soda. She lingered. And then it hit her. She stopped; though she didn’t quite pull away or opened her eyes to face her sister. She didn’t have the courage. What had she done?​

Heather slowly blinked as a kiss was placed on her bare shoulder. It was just a little sister thing, right? Then there was one on her neck, and she shivered slightly at the not-so-appropriate gesture. When Bebe started working up her jaw and towards her lips, Heather furrowed her brow, confused yet aware as to what was coming. Maybe she was just confused? Maybe her little sister just needed some talking to? The older girl murmured softly. "Bebe--?" She couldn't finish, though. Soft, young, sisterly lips found her own, and Heather's green eyes widened.

At first, she didn't return the gesture. How could she? But with their lips touching and their noses brushing and their bodies meshing, something stirred instead of Heather and some hidden desire for Bebe revealed itself. Heather shifted beneath Bebe to try and face the younger girl more fully so that their bodies were laying flat against each other, chests touching, legs tangled beneath the sheets, and she placed both hands on the girl'a hips, fingers gliding over Bebe's young, shapely rear as the older sister leaned forward.

Lips touched again, and Heather tilted her head to deepen the kiss, engaging the younger girl in a full-blown make-out session instead. She let out a quiet "mmph" in to Bebe's lips, tongue slipping between them to greet her own, fingers squeezing around the warm, tender flesh of her sister's behind perhaps a little greedily. After a moment, she pulled away, nibbling on her bottom lip with lust-filled green eyes, their freckled cheeks brushing for just a moment. "I love you too," she mumbled in response, looking intently at the other girl in her lap.

She thought Heather would pull her away and give her a stern talk about what she had done. At the very least, express shock and disappointment. She did not expect her sister to reciprocate and then intensify the contact. Bebe felt Heather press against her and grabbed at her sister’s torso for balance. She could feel Heather’s hard breathing and the outline of breast just above her thumb. It was enough to make her head swirl.

Bebe felt Heather’s hand trail her backside and not so gently fondle her, while her tongue pushed its way inside Bebe’s mouth. Bebe moaned into the kiss and held on tighter to Heather. She almost dug her fingers into her sister’s sensitive flesh when she squeezed her butt, sending a jolt of electricity through her. Bebe was starting to lose herself and her hand was actually wandering upwards when Heather pulled away and faced her. "I love you too," her sister replied earnestly.

Bebe felt something crumble so fast inside of her, that all she could do was hug her sister and bury her face into her shoulder. They had just kissed and it was so wrong, but she had enjoyed it. It had felt right. And Heather didn’t seem upset or shaken about it. What were they going to do? They had fucked up, right? They couldn’t keep this a secret, right?

“H, I think we need to talk to someone about what just happened. I think we need to talk to Jill.” Jillian might think they were freaks; she might call their father and ground them or just leave them like everybody else left. But she was still the closest thing to a mother – hell, to a parent, that they still had and Bebe was freaked out and she really needed an adult right at that moment.​

Back
Top Bottom