Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Persona 4, Higurashi, and other Fandoms. (M looking for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

malin

Supernova
about me: I am a 22 year old male, I enjoy every kind of rp, be it dark or light play, I do my best too see RP's through to the end. And I am currently seeking RP partners who are dedicated and can post at least once a day. I can only play males I have a hard time playing as a female character. I can play anywhere from Dom to sub.

Dislikes: Pregnancy

Likes: ANYTHING ELSE (have a depraved dark desire, please just ask. I am very open, and have only one limit in rp.)

So I just moved out to the country side, about 700 miles above sea level. There is nothing to do in this one horse town, and it's nothing but green roving hills, a few patches of forest, and talking to the people here is like talking to people who speak an entirely different language. It's a five hour drive back to my city. The weather here consists of bright sunlight, one second, then heavy rain fall and thick fog the next.

So of course this has made me crave two different yet similar Fandoms. Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, the story of a bunch of teenagers who live in a small town who kill each other over and over in a violent time loop and Persona 4 a story of a small town pleagued with a unique set of murders.

I am looking to play as Keiichi Maebara, a boy who had just moved to Hinamizawa, and ended up getting involved with the local events. Will play opiste to any of the girls. All characters would be aged up too 16 years old. Special points will be awarded to anyone willing to play Rena Ryugu.

or from persona, Youske Hanamura a 16 year old highschool student who moved to Inaba about six months before the current events. I'm willing to play Youske opisate across from any cannon female character, but special points are awarded to anyone willing to play as Chie Satonaka.

As always the special points do nothing except help you to win my love and adoration.

After character selection we can brainstorm a plot that revolves around the mysterious murders, and adjusting to life in the smallest of one horse towns.

I will also listen to any other fandom request where a city boy comes to live in a very small town. If I haven't heard of it I will watch it, trust me... I have the free time. @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom