Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tutoring Misty (Fanatic/celebstars)

Fanatic

Super-Earth
It’s Saturday Morning. Kevin Cole was hurriedly taking a shower. Kevin is in his early thirties. He’s about 5’10” in height and about 170-175 pounds. There is nothing spectacular about his body; meaning that he is neither in shape nor terribly out of shape. He is vigorously shampooing his sandy blond hair that is kept neatly trimmed.

Kevin is a math teacher at Polk High School. He did his internship and was hired directly out of college at his Alma-mater; Polk High. He is fiercely devoted to his profession. This is one reason that he is still single. Face it; women don’t flock to math teachers. Another reason is that his very religious family is constantly meddling in his life.

As Kevin showers, he is thinking about what has just happened and what is about to happen. He had just finished jerking off to a private webcam show. The young woman performing was a former student of his, Misty Wall. He had noticed her immediately when she had first walked into his class last year. She was a beautiful creature that all of the guys in the school had lusted after; including most of the male and some of the female faculty. But the faculty had kept their feelings and thoughts to themselves. The boys, not so much.

Kevin hadn’t discovered his former student online by accident. One day while on lunch duty, Kevin had overheard two boys talking. They were talking about Misty Wall. One boy was saying that a friend of his knew someone that had seen her online performing all kinds of things online for pay. He heard them say that her screen-name was Misty Sinn.

That evening he looked up Mist Sinn online; and sure enough it was his former student. After a couple of drinks he worked up the courage to pony up the cash to see a show. It was nice, but he wanted more. So the next night he paid for a private show. He made sure that his camera never showed his face and his voice was disguised; as the private shows allowed Misty to see and hear what the customer was doing.

As he showered he thought about how many times they had masturbated together online. He knew who she really was; but Misty Sinn only knew him as pERVy1 (his screen-name). She had told him he was her favorite and best customer. Kevin liked that, but felt slightly guilty about it because he was addicted to Misty and what they were doing was against his religious upbringing.

Anyway, Kevin was finishing up showering after a particular kinky private web session. She had him doing some pretty warped stuff. Almost as warped as what he asked her to do. It was satisfying to Kevin as he had cum gigantic loads.

But he had to get ready for what was about to happen. A couple of days ago he got a phone call from Misty Wall. She was having trouble with math at the local college and had asked if she could come get some tutoring. Without hesitation Kevin agrees. Misty and he agreed on Saturday morning.

Hurriedly he gets dressed in some cargo shorts and a Polk High School t-shirt, and decides to go with some flip-flops. Kevin can’t believe that the hottie that he’s been jerking off with was coming to his house. After finishing his grooming he grabs a soda and sits on his couch and turns on his big screen. Glancing at the clock with his hazel eyes he knows at any minute Misty would be there asking for his help and would be paying him. “How ironic” he said under his breath as the doorbell rang

Misty lived with her parents at home. She was your normal average girl in terms of having friends and having parties. But the light brunette had a secret, one which would cause shame on herself and her family. She had signed up to a site which allowed women to earn money from stripping and playing with themselves. They could set up private shows for customers, allowing a 1 to 1 which would create a more intimate atmosphere.

Today, the 18 year old had a day off from college and had the morning to herself. She didn't waste any time in earning some money as she took part in a private show with her most valuable customer. She earned close to one hundred dollars just for the hour before she had to leave. Misty was going to see her old teacher in a bid to get a good grade at the end of the year. The slim and curvy girl who had piercing blue eyes wasn't expecting things to be so hard and didn't think twice about asking the man who helped her pass maths in high school.

Mr Cole as he was known to her didn't live to far away from the girl. It was just a bus journey which took around twenty minutes. Once she was off the bus, Misty held on to her books which held her coursework inside. It was a lovely sunny day and the heat was warm enough to allow her to wear a tank top. The white top stood out against the denim shorts she wore below her waist. Her brown hair waved down her back in the slight breeze as she turned a corner.

After walking a few more yards she came across his house and walked up the pathway. Knocking on the door she waited as she looked around his porch.

Kevin was oddly nervous as he went to answer the door. It is out of character for him as in the area of teaching he is normally self assured and extremely competent. Stopping before the door he stops and tries to gather himself. Racing through his mind is the thought that he has crossed an imaginary boundary of professionalism. That is why he’s nervous he decides. He feels excited to have Misty coming to his house and it was causing some alarms in his mind. He had crossed into potentially dangerous territory of lusting after a student; even though she is a former student. Misty is still a recent enough of a graduate that eyebrows would be raised about the possibility of improprieties while she attended Polk High School.

Taking a deep breath he opens the door. Instantly he is dumbstruck. He hadn’t seen Misty in person in quite some time. She was more beautiful than he remembered her being as he struggled out an awkward “Hello” and invited her in.

He noticed how the white tank top held her firm breasts. They bounced lightly as Misty took a step in. Kevin wondered if she had a bra on before reining his run away mind in. But his mind didn’t stay reigned in long as she stepped in he noticed an intoxicating smell of her perfume. It was the most exquisite compliment to the curvy brunette with the piercing blue eyes entering his home.

Closing the door behind her, Kevin sneaks a glance at the ass that is tightly encased within the denim shorts. He has seen that ass recently and it is every bit as perfect as the tight shorts hint at. Her legs are long and firm, but not overly muscular to Kevin’s liking. He imagines them wrapped around his waist, before again bringing himself back to something resembling a sense of professionalism. ‘Stay professional’ he thinks to himself.

Kevin then says “Well Misty, why don’t we go into the kitchen and sit at the table there. Then we can get started. By the way can I offer you a soda or something else to drink?”

"Hi" she said back, stepping in to the home which he owned and occupied. The girl looked around the house, seeing pictures up on the walls in the corridor. Looking to her left, she took a glimpse of the living area which had a flat screen TV in with a black leather sofa. Every wall seemed to be painted white, leading from the front room to the hallway which she stood in. "Great" she smiled, hearing of them going in to the kitchen. Walking in front of him, she had to use her own navigation to find her way. It wasn't truly hard though as she could see the opening of the room right in front of her. It was opposite the street door with a set of stairs sandwiched in the middle leading to the upstairs.

Misty's ass was firm and round, it wiggled and strutted as she walked. It was just it's natural way of moving as she flicked her hair with her hand, banishing a scent of her perfume back towards him and at his nose. It would of created a hint of her femininity and reminded anyone of how gorgeous she was just in case anyone had forgotten.

As she entered the kitchen, Misty saw the tiled flooring. It was a dark slate type look which went well against the white cupboards and drawers. Seeing a oak table she sat down at the round object and placed her books on top.

"I would love a soda thanks Mr Cole, by the way, you have a nice place here. I haven't been in this neighbourhood before either. I think my parents would like it." Giving a nice grin, her pearly white teeth were on show for a few seconds before she turned her head to her books.

Kevin felt hot from the rush hormones flooding into his bloodstream. The proximity to Misty and the scent of her perfume had triggered a primordial urge deep with his body. Walking behind her and seeing her firm round ass wiggle was not helping matters. And then the flip of her hair brought more of her ethereal scent wafting into his nostrils. Stopping along the way Kevin stopped and bumped the thermostat down. He liked keeping his house bordering on cold. With his sudden hotness he craved more coolness and didn’t stop to think about his guest.

Watching her sit at the table was even delighting to Kevin. The fluidity and economy of her movement was charming if not erotic in a way to him. He could watch her for hours he thought. It was then that he realized she had agreed to a soda and complimented him on his place. As he set about preparing her soda he answered.

“Thanks Misty. I got a great bargain on the house. It’s a little large for a single man; it seems that I’m always having to clean the damn thing. But I couldn’t pass up the deal. I mean I’ve not done a single thing to it. And to top it off the yard is giant and it has a great deck and pool out back.” He said motioning towards the sliding glass door that lead to the back yard.
Sitting her soda and glass of ice in front of his former student, Kevin pulls a chair over next to her and sits down. It was almost more than he could handle. He fought the urge to put a hand on her silky smooth thigh as he says to her “So, you’re having problems. Why don’t you show me what’s giving you trouble.”

"Wow your own pool? Very lucky, we have one at our place but it's all covered up." When he brought her soda over she waited for the glass and then poured the contents of the can in to the cup. It fizzed up and bubbled until settling down calmly. Taking a hand around it the girl gripped the object firmly and lifted the liquid to her mouth and lips before gradually sipping it. Once she felt refreshed Misty lowered her glass and turned the pages of her books where she would reveal her trouble and problems.

"It is the algebra, I have always sucked at it. I only just passed it in your class if you remember?" Holding a pencil in her hand, Misty was using it to point at certain questions and solutions. "So yeah, this is why I asked for your help, I'm grateful to you for showing and spending your free time with me."

After a few moments of looking at her work, Kevin realized he could help her turn her grades around. “We can fix this, Misty” he told her. “But it’s not going to be easy. You have fallen behind it seems. But we can get you caught up, over time. Let’s get started.”

Once set to the task of teaching, Kevin was at his professional best. He was making progress with his pupil but it was slow going. He soon realized that to get her where she wanted to be at the end of the semester would take loads of intensive tutoring. A lot more.

After a couple hours Kevin called time. It was long enough. He didn’t want to overtax Misty’s brain. They had made great progress, but he could tell it was time to take a break. It was then that he stood up and stretched. Looking down below him he noticed he could see down her tank top. He had an excellent view of her heavenly breasts. It was obviously cold in the house to her, as her nipples seemed to be poking out slightly. Instantly, Kevin’s mind started replaying seeing those very tits numerous times on webcam shows. He could feel his friend between his legs start to remember also.

Rushing off to the kitchen to grab a soda so Misty wouldn’t notice his growing bulge, Kevin told her “Let’s take a break”. Then leaning against the kitchen counter where she couldn’t see his hard on, he attempts to make small talk. “So tell me about college, Misty. Any boyfriends? Working anywhere? Got any annoying roommates? Let’s hear about it.” Kevin hoped he wasn’t making her nervous, but he wanted to know more about her. He couldn’t help himself. He was finding himself fascinated by this young woman.

As time went on, Misty was gradually getting used to the sums she had to work out but it still wasn't quite right. The break he had suggested came at a good time as she stared to get one of her headaches.

Turning around on the chair, she looked at the man behind the counter after he got up and listened to his questions.

"Boyfriends? No not at the moment, I prefer being single. Means I can just do what I want, no one bothering me you know?" It was true, well partly, she also didn't want a boyfriend because of her job, which lead on to the following question.

"Umm I'm not working at the moment. I'm just being supported by my parents" when she said that she turned her back on the man to close up her books and hide her face.

"Room mates? Yeah, Amy is her name, she is really fun and bubbly, you would love her for sure. So what about you? What have you been up to?"

Misty wanted to turn the conversation on to him.

Kevin was surprised that he found himself somewhat happy that she didn’t have any boyfriends. ‘Why should I care? And like she would have anything to do with you.’ he asked himself in his thoughts.

Then when Misty turned around as she answered her question about her job status, Kevin almost blew it and laughed. He knew she was lying, but for the moment was happy to keep it quiet for now.

Then the news that she had a roommate peaked Kevin’s interest. The thought of Misty Sinn and another pretty young thing performing together instantly jumped into his mind. ‘I’ll make a request later. The worst she could say is no.’ he thought to himself.

But then Misty turned the tables and asked about him. This was totally unexpected, that she might be interested in him. He felt himself blush a bit as a smile crossed his face. It was rare that a female cared about him, so he was unaccustomed to it. He answered bashfully “Oh not very much. I just do the whole teacher gig, you know. Teach class and grade papers. I came into an inheritance from my grandmother recently, so I bought this house. It eats up a lot of my time cleaning and caring for it. Still haven’t mastered caring for the pool, yet. You mentioned that your parents have one. Maybe you can give me some help getting it in line?”

Continuing, he says “After that I’m afraid I’m pretty boring. I like to cook on my grill out by the pool, watch movies on my big-screen, and play around on the internet. I’m pretty boring I guess, because I’m dating nobody at the moment.”

Then he had an idea. It hit him like a thunderbolt. He was anxious to get the focus off of him. So before Kevin knew it, he was asking Misty before he even thought things through. “Hey! I’ve got an idea. I can help you get hold of your math. But it will take all weekend, maybe longer. Normally I’d charge someone for that amount of intense tutoring. But since you’re a struggling college student, and a favorite former student of mine, I’ll make you a deal. How about you help me out around the house with cleaning and such during breaks in the tutoring sessions, in exchange for my tutoring services?”

"Well most people my age watch movies and play around on the internet so I guess that makes you one of us?" She beamed, trying to uplift his mood so he wouldn't think he sounded boring. "Dating hasn't really got to do anything about it, it is all in your head, just need confidence." When he spoke of helping him clean his house in return for the tutoring, Misty felt a little awkward about it, even taking it as a joke the first time.

"I'm not your maid!" She yelled in giggling voice. Misty hated doing chores, hated them when she was growing up with her parents and hated them at her current place. Her room mate did most of the cleaning, she was good like that.

"Your serious? Well I will show you have to keep the pool in good health and possibly sure everything is neat and tidy?" The student he had met whilst at high school was certainly coming out in her. That lazy attitude everyone said nothing about just because of her looks. Misty even fluttered her eyelashes sometimes and she did that now with the word "pleeeeeeease?"

"I'll, do vacuuming to, but not dusting, I hate breathing that stuff in."

Hearing that Misty didn’t really think he was particularly boring made him feel better. And then he took it to heart as she told him to be more confident, because as a whole Kevin wasn’t a confident man.

Hearing that she could help him get the pool lined out, he was again relieved. He said “Thanks Misty.” Then taking her cue to be more confident he said “You know, you and your roommate can use the pool any time you like. Just to check up on my keeping it in balance you know.” He adds.

Kevin was putty in Misty’s hands, but he knew what she was up to when she was batting her eyes. He decided to tease her “ How about that, I have a maid. I’m moving up in the world! Granted it’s a maid that doesn’t dust. Do you at least have a French maids outfit?” he asked teasingly. The thing is, Kevin knew she did. She had worn it in one of their private shows. But he just laughed and tried to look innocent as he watched her reaction

"Would be a bit weird coming over here to just use your pool" she smiled, looking a bit confused but she shrugged her shoulders and grinned almost before realising it. "You want to check out Amy?" Nodding her head, she couldn't believe it, he was after one of her friends. "I'll bring her around one day for you to see her" she smiled.

There were times when Misty wasn't the cleverest of girls, she was sometimes taken advantage of because of this. "Do I really have to wear the maid's outfit? I have one" then she paused. Why did she say that! She thought to herself. "Wore it for a costume party" her head nodded casually, trying to play it cool.

"Do you want me to do some cleaning now? Or do it for when I come around again?"

Kevin smiled as Misty took the bait about brining her roommate over. He wasn’t quite brave enough to just ask her to come over. Besides she might be just as hot as Misty he decided and smiled. Plus Misty seemed to actually be interested in seeing him hook up. ‘If only Misty showed interest in hooking up with me’he lamented to himself.

And he loved it when she thought she was being slick but was actually admitting to having a maids outfit. Then she tried to play it off like it was for a costume party. He knew good and well she never wore it to a costume party. He could remember that the dress barely contained her boobs or covered her ass under it’s frills. He hardened a bit remembering the sheer black panties she wore underneath. Her legs looked longer in the black lace stockings that were held up by garters. But what he really loved were how the high heels she wore made her legs look even better than they already did.

Deciding to play along he says “Sure! That would be fun. Wear the uniform! It’ll be our secret. If you do you won’t have to do as many chores, sound like a deal?” he said watching her think it over. Then he said “I know you didn’t plan on staying too long and probably have things to do. So lets break for the rest of the afternoon. I’m available at six. So what do you say we tutor for a couple more hours at six? Then afterwards I’ll have a couple chores for you. Sound good?”

"No..no....no" she laughed. "I'm no wearing the maid's outfit, that is kinda degrading, doing your chores in that uniform. I know it would be funny but no!" She laughed. When he continued to speak and asked about continuing the tutoring later tonight, Misty seemed a little distant.

"Um...I can't do it then, instead, how about tomorrow? I am busy later on sorry." The reason she was busy was because a webcam show was planned. Her viewers all knew it to and they would be disappointed if she didn't show up.

"I can call around early tomorrow? How about ten in the morning? Would that be OK? Or are you working then?"

Kevin was floored when she refused to work with him. She wasn’t going to wear the outfit and really seemed to be hesitant to help him out in return for his time. It really angered him deep inside that she thought she could dress scantly and bat her eyes and he would give up his time for free.

And he knew that she had a scheduled six o’clock show. She was going off to show herself off for others and tease them. When he was willing to help her for practically nothing.

“Sure, whatever is best for you.” He said in his tentative Kevin voice and smile. When actually he was seething. ‘Try and twist me around. We’ll see about that’ he thinks to himself. Then he meekly adds “I’ll be waiting on your call.”

Misty then left, not noticing any anger from him or hatred. He seemed cool with the idea of her coming around tomorrow in the morning. She would get her lesson from him once more and then she would clean his house. She found it quite funny that he thought she would agree to wear a maid's outfit. Now that she thought about it, it was quite creepy.

As the evening came, Misty didn't disappoint and put on a great show. Her followers loved her and tipped her well. It was a good time, she made some decent money out of it and went to bed a happy a girl.

The following morning, she woke up and got showered and dressed. Toady's outfit was a nice summer dress, white in colour which hung from her shoulders down to her knees. Misty looked respectable and clean, no one would of thought she stripped on camera.

At 10 o'clock on the dot, she rang the doorbell of her old teacher.

Kevin answered the door when the doorbell rang at 10:00 AM sharp. “Well you are prompt” he says with a smile. “Ready to get started?” he asked.

Noticing how she was dressed brought another smile to his face. He couldn’t help but think about how innocent she looked; in contrast to all of the perverted things she said and did online. Nobody would assume that she was such a dirty little sex-bomb when she was in private. He wondered to himself if anyone would care if her secret got out. Surely her parents and several folks around town would be disappointed. Also her it could affect her current teachers, school status, future employment, dating, etc… So yeah, he decided that her secret was pretty important to her.

Kevin leads her into his kitchen and starts the tutoring session. The whole while he is conflicted about what he wants to do. He’s been thinking about Misty for quite some time, since he discovered her online secret. You might even say he was obsessed to a point. After the session is over he gets up and fixes them both a soda and sits beside her and says “Misty, can I get your opinion on something? I’ve discovered something quite alarming to do with a former student, and I’d like your input about it. Can you offer your opinion? I’d like to know what you think I should do.”

Smiling as she entered the home, Misty walked in and didn't bother looking around any more as she had already seen his place. "Yeah lets get started!" She echoed before going in to the kitchen again and sitting down at the table. The session went OK, the girl had learnt a few more tips and tricks in remembering solutions but it would take a few more sessions before she got to a comfortable standard.

When it was over with, Misty drank one of the sodas he offered her and watched as she sat down. "My opinion? On what? A student? What have they been doing?" At this point, she had no idea it was about her, it could have been to do with anyone, maybe before she was even in his class. Nothing worried her at the moment.

"What is it?"

“Well this is a young woman that I’ve discovered, has been doing some things that would be looked down upon by her family and the community as a whole. Her family is well thought of and her reputation is fairly pristine.” he told her. Kevin could tell that Misty was curious and had no idea what he was referring to.

“I really don’t quite know what to do. If I tell you, we have to keep it a secret. Can you do that?” he asks. Watching her mind churn he could tell she would take the bait. All he had to do was wait patiently

"If she in danger or something? Being forced to do something?" Misty looked worried about this girl whoever it was. "Yeah I can keep a secret, I wouldn't want any harm to come to her or her family. It sounds like a pretty big deal." Breathing loudly, her heart started to beat faster, she didn't know why, it was as though her sub-concious wanted to let her in on what he was thinking or going to say.

Inside Kevin smiled to himself, but on the outside he still wore a concerned look. He could tell Misty was partially concerned about her classmate, but he could also sense she was curious. Just like when someone tells you not to look a certain way, but you do any way. He had counted on her curiosity kicking in.

“Well, some see what she is doing as reckless and demeaning. I mean she’s in no physical danger. But if it got out, it could haunt her for life. Affect her dating life, social standing, job opportunities. I’d like to help this girl, but I’m not sure how. Here let me show you, it’s easier than telling you. You’ll see what I mean.” as he grabbed a laptop from the bar behind him.

Kevin wasn’t going to blow his cover as Misty’s biggest customer, pErVy1. He was being careful to make it look like he just discovered it. He opens up a web browser and navigates to the website with a collection of web cam girls to choose from. Then he selects Misty Sinn. It opens up a page with several pictures of Misty, scantly clad, a listing for her next scheduled cam show, and a link to book private shows. “Here it is.” He says with a sorrowful voice as he spins the laptop around for her to see. “Do you recognize her?” he asks as he watches he face register what she is seeing.

"Well if it could haunt her for life, affect her standing and so on you should do something. Tell her parents, it is your job to as a teacher, to protect students." Nodding her head, she was trying to help the best she could. "You can show me? What do you mean?" Misty said, looking confused. What could he possibly show her?

Looking as the laptop came out and landed on the table, she waited in anticipation as he loaded up some website. When he spun the screen around for her to look, Misty's heart sank. It felt like the pit of her stomach had turned upside down making her feel weak and shaky.

'Do you recognize her?' He said, what was this a joke? Did he not really know it was her? Maybe he couldn't see the innocent school girl which Misty was behind the topless photos plastered with make up and wearing lingerie.

"Don't tell anyone! Please! Not my parents or friends or...anyone!" She had broke and begged for his silence. "It it just some money, it is all harmless."

Kevin could see that he had her. She had panicked almost immediately and crumbled. He was amazed at how easy it was to have her begging him for secrecy. He had expected a little more resistance.

“I know you’re just doing it for the money. And it seemed like an easy way and probably a little bit fun. But if word got to your folks, just think how devastated they would be. It would affect them emotionally, but could hurt their jobs and social standing.” he said. He was just reinforcing his position while she was vulnerable.

Scooting his chair over next to her he said “I just want to look out for you. After all you’re young and have your future ahead of you. I’d hate to see you damage your future.” He put a hand on her shoulder in an attempt to calm her.

“Don’t worry Misty. We said this was going to be our secret and it will. Together, we’ll figure out what to do together. We can figure a way out together.” he said. “Now you obviously needed the money. How much do you make for each show? And how much do you make a month? What kind of money are we talking about?”

She was crying and didn't know how to stop. Each hand shook frantically, making it hard for her to clear her eyes of tears. "I know your just looking out for me, I really am grateful for that, but if you had my interests at heart you wouldn't tell a soul." Feeling his hand on her shoulder, she turned to it and then looked at him.

"Money? I earn hundred of dollars a show, sometimes I can make up to a thousand dollars in a month. It all just depends on how much I do, how many shows I choose to do. It isn't a lot, I don't do as much as the other girls. Some do it daily, day and night!" Her eyes were drying up somewhat now, she was indeed calming down.

"Please promise me I have your silence?"

“Of course you have my silence, Misty.” he says as he sits next to her. Then softly grabbing her shaking hands he continues “This will be our secret. But you have to tell me everything.”

With his best caring look he continues to ask questions “But, I need you to explain this to me. Do you need the money? What all do you do for the money? Do you like it? Do you just dress in lingerie, or do you get naked? Do you do other things? I’m just trying to understand, so I can help you.” he said playing up the caring teacher role.

‘Let’s see how much she lies.’ He thinks to himself as he caresses her trembling hands and awaits her answers

Back
Top Bottom