Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Less Standard

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeonTralion

Super-Earth
Hello there! I'm Aeon, and my full thread can be found here. There, you'll find my kinks and such, see some of my more standard ideas... but this is for something SPECIFIC.

Here we go! (All details TOTALLY open to change.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to rp a three-way relationship with two girls. Not just sex... I want to date them both, and for them to date one another, in an unbalanced, sexual way. This would probably end up about 45% plot, 55% smut, unless the girl/girls are REALLY adamant about the sex.

Girl One: Assertive and dominant, Girl One likes to watch girls get fucked and play with herself, only occasionally wanting sex herself. If she does, it's almost always just wanting to suck dick, or occasionally anal. Only on the rarest and most intimate occasions does she actually do vaginal sex. Most of the time, she just tells the guy how she wants him to fuck the other girl, ("Put it in her ass next...", "No, cum INSIDE her, I wanna see her face....")

Outside the bedroom, she's playful and outgoing, always causing trouble and generally a happy, playful sort. Lots of fun to be had in their day to day lives!

Girl Two: Shy, quiet as a mouse, innocent, cute as a button, and always horny as hell, Girl Two is Girl One's plaything. Girl Two does it all, loving to be used like a toy and left wanting, bound up and fucked hard, or forced to watch, unable to achieve release. She loves cum wherever she can get it. Basically, whatever Girl One wants, Girl Two gives, and that includes fucking strangers, masturbating in public, anything.

Outside the bedroom, she's mousy, clingy, and sweet. No one would have a CLUE what che's like behind closed doors.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the start, maybe the two girls are in a relationship with one another, but when Girl One invites my guy in, Girl Two is too timid to say no. Girl Two ends up being glad she never refused, and it all balanaces out. Be sure to mention unbalanced scales in your pm, you'll get preferencial treatment if you do.

Basically... I want two girls to be his best friends. One cheers him on and watches him use the other one. Everyone gets off to it. Sometimes they switch it up... or just pile in together.

And of course, any additions or tweaks you'd like made, just let me know!

I'd actually love a thread with TWO female partners, them playing with one another, me joining and leaving as applicable, them doing the same as well, of course.

It's ALSO fine to have one partner playing BOTH girls, if that's your preference! Just message away!

BUMP! Got one of these games going, and it's kind of damn amazing. You should try it, ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom