Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Planet XVII Gladiators

Licksore17

Dust
Saw a similar plot discussed as a group RP thread, I'm looking to improve the idea, and execute it better as a one on one. Perhaps once the world is fleshed out by me and another, we will open it up to more writers ;) also, I am an artist, I look forward to drawing characters, settings, etc. that I find interesting from RP.

LONG TERM, by weekly(or more if we can schedule a time to sit down and put in a few hours), one on one.

Sexual topics to consider: slave/forced, rape, beastiality/furry, transgender, futa, bi/gay, incest.

Another space, another time: Keep this in mind as the world is a futuristic and Arcadian. Ancient, modern, and future technology blend. aliens and robots are as common here as a horse and cross bow, its all the character and the person portraying them. (An example of the look and feel of planet XVII is tatooine from star wars)

Think ultimate warrior: Great combatants are taken from different planets, different times, even different dimensions, so it's all types of classes of fighters and species. Brought to plant XVII to compete in gladiatorial combat! The story has several plot points, and angles to evolve from; the battle side of it, the chambers sections/down time(when they are not fighting), as well as civilian, and royalty character tie ins.

Characters range from: human male/female, futa, furry/were, middle sex/androgynous, otherkind/genderless anthropomorphic. MOST combatants/main characters will be either futa, or female, mostly humans. Side characters can also be gladiators, civilian, or royalty and gender is the players choice... Just figured the plot could be more interesting focusing on a certain sect of fighters. Obviously this RP requires one to be able to maintain three or more characters.

When not competing: The fighters are talking, and bonding around a fire. Forming relationships, and often getting SEXUAL with each other.

This is of course just a blue print. Discuss here, or PM me further interest. Male partners are ok(I'm a MALE), but id prefer a female.

Back
Top Bottom