Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male looking for a female to play his (older) high school crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CerpinTaxt

Dust
Hello. This is my first post here.

I've had an insatiable urge to roleplay this scenario, please send me a PM or reply to this thread if you are interested.

The scenario involves me playing an 18 year old male who just graduated high school and is savoring his last summer at home before heading off to college. His sister has a friend who is 21 and home for the summer from college. This friend was very close for a long period of time in his life, and he developed a severe crush on her. Late one summer night, he hits her up on IM (possibly due to drinking some of his mom's whiskey and getting a bit of confidence) and eventually the chat turns slightly, but not outright sexual. He is after all intimidated deep down, and not fully comfortable putting himself out there. She is bored at home and somewhat disinterested, but slowly engages him in a risque chat. This chat will take place as part of the RP, and ideally would just be general sex talk and light flirting. Eventually he convinces her to come over and after some debate she does. Now the RP will switch from a chat to standard RP narration. He's only ever had one girlfriend, and isn't very experienced. Ideal female character would be assertive bordering on dominant, but leaning more towards the instruction/pity fuck side of things. Perhaps there is some truth or dare or strip poker before things get going.

The build up is very important to me. I hope this isn't too specific, I just want to be clear with my expectations since they don't fall into any of your typical fetishes. He likes panties, fingering, eating pussy, and if you are willing to be his first anal experience, then that is a huge added bonus.

Let me know, I'm horny as fuck and waiting. I'm also flexible on portions of this for particularly intriguing candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom