Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blonde Just Having Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
ms_nicole said:
Hi all. Just looking to start some RPs. I tried a while back, but somehow got a little overwhelmed. But my blonde little brain is back on meds again, so it’s all good. I was trying livejournal for a bit, but then thought to return here to BM. So I will try again.

I really want to try something fetishy. So if you are turned on by a woman wearing certain somethings, being a certain something, doing assertive somethings; for the love of all that is holy send me a link or PM. I’m not into AIM or YIM though. The interface is too confusing and I’ll drop my meds again with the sudden popping up of the wordie word words.

But if you want to smuttie smut smut, I want to know. Sure, I might not be able to help or maybe I’ll just be completely confused, but I promise to concentrate my little blonde head off to get somewhere with what you tell me and I will write back.

On the more controlled and probably successful side, I would like to propose that a skillful female writer contact me and I will write back. I promise so help me I promise.

Ok, if you are a guy, then tell me your deepest darkest fantasy. Just no comic book bleepedly bleep bleeps. It’s not me. Sorry.

So write soon and remember it’s all in fun. Sorry if I left anyone hanging – I just got too many messages way to fast and blew my mind.

Sincerely with sin,
Ms. Nicole <no last name, unless you want there to be one then fill it in, but it better be good>
I like chains and whips and handcuffs

JamesLappas1993 said:
ms_nicole said:
Hi all. Just looking to start some RPs. I tried a while back, but somehow got a little overwhelmed. But my blonde little brain is back on meds again, so it’s all good. I was trying livejournal for a bit, but then thought to return here to BM. So I will try again.

I really want to try something fetishy. So if you are turned on by a woman wearing certain somethings, being a certain something, doing assertive somethings; for the love of all that is holy send me a link or PM. I’m not into AIM or YIM though. The interface is too confusing and I’ll drop my meds again with the sudden popping up of the wordie word words.

But if you want to smuttie smut smut, I want to know. Sure, I might not be able to help or maybe I’ll just be completely confused, but I promise to concentrate my little blonde head off to get somewhere with what you tell me and I will write back.

On the more controlled and probably successful side, I would like to propose that a skillful female writer contact me and I will write back. I promise so help me I promise.

Ok, if you are a guy, then tell me your deepest darkest fantasy. Just no comic book bleepedly bleep bleeps. It’s not me. Sorry.

So write soon and remember it’s all in fun. Sorry if I left anyone hanging – I just got too many messages way to fast and blew my mind.

Sincerely with sin,
Ms. Nicole <no last name, unless you want there to be one then fill it in, but it better be good>
I like chains and whips and handcuffs
maybe we can chat about some roleplay ideas.

ms_nicole said:

Sincerely with sin,

Don't forget me! :)

lmao! At least your thread is quite entertaining to read! You're quite the comedian.

Hi good to meet you and...

Hi, I am Phil, good to meet you. I would very much enjoy younger brother son or brother role-play discussion/story.
Average straight guy and hope to be able to connect with you. Just joined tonight...Phil

I am actually intimidated. Not sure if this is an act or if you are actually this random.
I mean are you putting on a show with the "Bumpty bumping bump" or are you really like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom